kalon readopts! — winners posted

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: kalon readopts!

Postby Recidivist » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:12 pm

x
Last edited by Recidivist on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Recidivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potions-Master » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:05 am

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

username: potions-master
which kalon? Wren!
new name: Ill keep the old name, it sounds perfectt
ideas: On the outside, Wren seems mysterious, closed off and scary to everyone that first meets him. This is because he only talks when she has something to say, and seems very quiet. However once you get to know him, he's a sweet kalon, always having a big heart for others and always taking flyers from people on the street so that they will get their job done faster and will be able to go home earlier. Though he may have few close friends, he is extremely loyal to them and will always stick by them through any obstacles.

His hobbies include:
Watching the sky, regardless if its night or day.
Making cards to love others

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
❝ The game is afoot. ❞

My philosophy is, worrying
makes you suffer twice.

adoptablescharacterskals

Potions-Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:35 am

username:
which kalon?: Wren
new name:
I'd really like her to be this happy, bouncy. Creepy goth girl with an intense love for the paranormal. She'll be my Killian's best friend and second founding member of their investigator group. Think kind of like Abby from NCIS! Shes got an intense infatuation with death and the afterlife, but tends to jump to conclusions whereas Killian is the levelheaded, logical one of the group. Shes very close to her parents despite them worrying for her well being. They're very religious and highly disapprove of her religion, as she's Wiccan. But they still love her unconditionally. I have an idea for her a mate, but I'd have to win him too so that's still to be decided. Mainly shes going to help with Killians story and be part of his little paranormal group. Her story will be developed with his, and since I got him not too long ago I'm formulating headcannons still quq

>wip
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloven » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:41 am

username: Disreputable
which kalon?: (a link or name works) Melon
new name: Champ
ideas:
Champ is pretty mellow cal(can’t type lol this was my edit) Kal. He wasn’t always though- he used to fight in a war that took everything from him. His family, his lifestyle, his innocence, and his eyes. You see that’s why they’re always closed. He hates it but on occasion he does wear glass eyes though he just prefers to keep his lids closed. Now that the war is over, he began his new life and has had issues finding a good job. Recently his wife passed away and now the only ones that visit him and give him joy are his beautiful grandchildren. They love hearing his stories and they always seem to help him feel better when he’s overwhelmed with flashbacks and emotion.
Last edited by cloven on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

owo~ ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕟 ~
boooo… He/Him/His

❁ Loves Coffee
❁ I am fairly active on here
❁ Feel free to call me Disrep
❁ I love to gift c:
❁ I love scenery items!
❁ I use multiple devices

CharactersKalonsArt

cloven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:02 am

username:
which kalon?: (a link or name works)
new name:

mark!
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:26 am

mark for amber <3
disclaimer;; however this form is left when this ends, it should be considered finished <3

username:
which kalon?: (a link or name works)
new name:

- definitely a dog trainer of some description
- relates to animals better than people
- kind of shy, hasn't seen much of the world
- gets easily distracted by new sights and experiences

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ;; shadow9119
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴀɢᴇ;; 24 Years
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;; 145lbs
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;; 5'7"
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ɴᴀᴍᴇ;; Amber (keeping name)
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;; Female
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴘʀoɴoᴜɴs;; She/Her or They/Them
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;; Demisexual
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Last edited by shortstop on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:40 am

username: Eleya
which kalon?: Wren
new name:
ideas: WIP
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:02 am

username: imperials
      which kalon?: Ira
      new name: rosemary williams
      ideas:
        i personally have quite the expansive number of kalon aus! though for this gal,
        i would love to throw her into one of my more personal ones, which is a general modernistic
        au including a lot of my kalons. the most specific ones having to be Ajax and Travis
        who are in a homosexual relationship and with the help of [skywalker,'s] Cosmo, who is a
        aspiring scientist (with a very outstanding background story), he was able to somehow allow
        Travis and Ajax to bear a child by the name of Parker Rose Peters(-Burks).

Parker is an outstanding little girl who has a love of fire because of her cousin's arson and al knight. With Rosemary, i plan on having her be one of Travis's and Ajax's most trusted and loved friend! She would have been the one who was there when Parker was born. she was the one who was there and set up Travis and Ajax as she was friends of them both before they knew each other. She was there when Travis was crying when he was in elementary school because the older six grader was picking on him and Rosemary socked him right in the nose and got a detention for it.

The two boys, Travis and Ajax, loved Rosemary as a sister so in honor of her, they made Rosemary Parker's god-mother and gave Parker the middle name "Rose" in honor of the woman who cared for her as her own daughter and helped Travis and Ajax raise her.

side notes about rosemary:
        - if i am able to win rosemary, i will be giving her a tail and possibly a shine edit if i can grab my hands on one! her tail will long and thin like a cats so she can wrap Parker up easily and guide her away from harm while her shine will be that of a pink rose

- rosemary has an intense love for Travis and Ajax and will scold them like a mother if they misbehave in public or in front of parker

- parker thinks she has 3 parents because rosemary is so close to her

- parker loves to call rosemary "rosie" or "rosemom" instead of rosemary!

- rosemary is a very good chef which makes up for ajax and travis' lack of cooking skills

- her favorite outfit includes a pink bandana tied up around her head, a pink hoodie with white hearts on the elbows, white sweatpants, and pink converse

- rosemary also has a little hedgehog named Woody!

ethnicity: canadian
        language: english
        birthday + zodiac: July 14th - Cancer
        sexuality: bisexual
        personality:
          +
          - cheerful
          - determined
          - caring for children
          - tidy
          - sweet
          -
          - hard headed
          - strict
          - uncaring for other people (besides kids & friends)
        slight backstory: rosemary has known Travis for almost her whole life since elementary school and has known Ajax since college since she plays Women's Lacrosse and Ajax plays men's Lacrosse so they have been forced to train together on some occasions. from a young age, rosemary has been battling leukemia. this has caused her to be in and out of hospitals for a long time and not having many friends besides Travis. she has ultimately beaten the leukemia as she turned 11 but her fight wasn't over as she had to still go through school and make up the time she had missed etc. she passed school with flying colors and now here she is today. she lives within the same complex / duplex as Travis and Ajax which makes it easy for her to just walk right next door and help them out when Parker tries to burn down the house again.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f1owercrown » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:31 am

marking for kallisto uvu
    ┌──────────────┐

────────────────────
    flower · v soft · she/her
    ────────────────────
    I'd rather waltz than just
    walk through the forest.

└──────────────┘
      ┌──────────────┐

───────── ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy
      any of my characters, ty!

────────────────────
      about · kalons · tumblr
      skarmoury#9386
      ────────────────────
      icon · oc pixel · forest pixel
      ────────────────────

└──────────────┘
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SandSpider » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:26 am

username: SmolLilTrashcan
which kalon?: Melon
new name: Memfis
ideas: Alright so I’m currently in a medieval rp where there’s this king who’s recently outlawed magic and is killing all the magic users and stuff and there’s about to be a rebellion so there’s the context for ya, anyways here’s my ideas-
•Advisor to an evil king, or maybe a prince... or guard? I think I’ll go with guard
•Isn’t a huge fan of the king and cares more about himself. You could easily bribe him for information.
•Doesn’t have any strong opinions on magic (that’s a huge thing in the rp, magic users have been outlawed by the king and are being killed left and right suddenly.
•Prefers to see how things turn out rather than jump in.
•When the revolution starts he works as a spy for the king, probablt befriends my other Kalons Pan or Monroe (both my kals are currently in this rp) and betrays them at one point.
•He seems kinda evil but he just wants to keep himself safe, plus he’s scared of the king
•not necessarily bad, but he isn’t brave which isn’t his fault, he feels bad about his actions but is too scared to do anything
•Has never kept any slaves (that’s an optional though unpopular part of the rp) and feels bad for them, he has occasionally bought their freedom but hides this fact.
•Is always paranoid and afraid
•After the revolution (if the king ends up being overthrown....) he opens up more and becomes this super sweet bab that everyone loves.
•If the revolution turns out in the kings favor he would be devastated, but wouldn’t let anyone know and continue living in fear.
•Super protective of kits and loves them fiercely.. maybe he had a kit that died?
•MAYBE HIS KIT WAS A MAGIC USER THAT GOT KILLED
:0
•Raised his one daughter alone after his wife died and she ended up being killed by the king
•He has PTSD from watching his wife and daughter die, along with all the others the king has killed
•Desperately wants to escape the kingdom and it’s ruler but is too scared to do so
•Actual sweetie who just wants love and safety but is too scared to show it.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me