Kalloween Raffle!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Kalloween Raffle!

Postby black water » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:06 pm

MARK
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aeth » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:17 pm

marking ♡
aeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PROMPT ONE

Postby suds » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:23 am

uh... are we allowed to hold our own knives?
saki | kalloween event prompt 1 | feat. kai

saki waited patiently at the damp picnic table. it had rained earlier that october morning, the clouds holding the sun at bay. he kicked his feet that were clad in bright yellow rainboots, a gift from his eldest sister. the boy busied himself with watching the grasshoppers hop along the table carelessly. his auburn eyes scanned his surroundings, looking for a familiar face.

he was sad that atlas could not join them this year. the three had planned a little halloween get-together, and saki was heavy-hearted when he heard atlas couldn't go. he smiled when he saw his friend's small form bust from the underbrush of the woods that surrounded them. she was holding one pumpkin, and rolling the other with her foot. she flashed him a big goofy grin and hurried over. with a bang she dropped the two pumpkins on the table, patting them contentedly.

"are you ready?" she signed, motioning to the various tools she had taken from her kitchen. a pumpkin scraper, a jagged tool, a smoothing tool, a blade, etc. he nodded enthusiastically, pulling his pumpkin over to him. the two began to carve a hole in the top, sticking their tongue out when they had to gut the pumpkin. "what are you gonna carve?" kai wondered, trying to look around to see the front of saki's pumpkin. "it's gonna be a surprise!" he signed back frantically, trying to hide his pumpkin.

kai giggled and tried to hide her pumpkin too. when saki finished scooping out the pumpkin's innards with a spoon, he sat back down and used a sharpie to draw. he made one, smooth line and then finished. curiously, kai scrunched her brows together, noticing how he didn't spend that much time sketching his design out. she continued to doodle on her pumpkin, making sure it was perfect. saki began to carve, his small hands wobbling as he tried to successfully cut the pumpkin.

when the two had finished, they counted down with their fingers. when they reached zero, they spun their pumpkins around for the other to see. kai searched saki's pumpkin with her eyes, looking exasperated.

"saki, all you did was carve a big circle in yours!" she signed.
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:54 am

mark <3
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:59 am

Entering the prompt!
Username: rnirai
Prompt:
hel and cardamon (owned by csmintcat) carved pumpkins together this year

Last edited by rnirai on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

contact me on discord if u have
any questions @ mandula#8303

toyhou.se
kalon commissions

i like bunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:24 am

Entering the prompt!
Username:
fuiuki
Prompt:
August sat, thinking. He had a blank, uncarved pumpkin in front of him. The decision of what to carve in it wasn't an easy one. It was a decision that had to be made with the utmost care, no rushing, no playing around, this is serious stuff.
His first thought was: maybe something relating to his outfit for today? He'd dressed up as Captain America to go trick-or-treating, so perhaps a star would be cool? But no, that was too simple.
His second thought was: maybe go with a classic?`Scary faces were always cool, and you could really not go wrong with them. But that's also real boring... hmm. Everyone does one or more pumpkin faces, so he didn't feel like it.
Then his third and final thought hit him: something that means a lot to him. Or rather, someONE who means a lot. Why not honour one of the most important people in his life, his best friend and almost-sister? One who had done so much for him, and given him a better life? August made a decision, and got to work.

It took a little while, and sure wasn't easy, but eventually he finished his layered carving:
a caramel covered apple, to honour his best friend Carmel.
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:15 am

Marking!
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:22 am

mark!!
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:27 am

marking!!
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vordai » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Gonna do shout outs for days because it makes it easier for everyone to catch what day it actually is! So we're moving into day 3 here guys, new prompt and a slow release of the first mystery Kalon <3
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me