Thana Species Adopt and Homepage

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Thana Species Adopt and Homepage

Postby Thovatos » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:06 am

Thana Homepage

This little buddy is Arcon! He is the mascot of the Thanas species!

Welcome to the Thana's homepage! Thanas are fantasy species combined with the cuteness of a sugar glider, and the dexterity of a ferret. The quick and fiesty creatures cone in a variety of shapes and sizes that fit the needs of most living requirements their environment calls for. Their furs are very soft and shiny, which makes them highly sought after as pets. They call in tiny chirps to communicate, and often are heard conversing as a group rather than alone. They are an omnivore species that dine mainly on fruit and insects. They also prefer small fish as a delicacy.

Last edited by Thovatos on Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Thovatos » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:06 am

Rules

-For any reason that you may become blacklisted, I have the right to confiscate all adopts from a user.

- You may offer on any Thanas that are up for adoptions. There is no set limit to how many Thanas you can own, though Thanas will have a breeding cooldown of 1 month.
-You in no way should be able to make profits from your Thana. If you are looking to trade away or sell your Thanas to others who will then keep them, please come to me first.
-Thanas are a closed species! The only people able to make colored/altered versions of the species are the artists/creator.
-You can Breed Thanas together, but in order to breed them, you must contact me first so that I may create the litter between the two Thanas. You many not design your own pups/litter after your own thanas. All breedings will come down from me, the artist.
-Once a Thana is purchased, you may do anything you wish with them in relation to making them a character. This includes, but is not limited to, naming, roleplaying, and things of that nature.
-The art for the Thanas and designs belong to me. I reserve credit to any and all Thanas of the species. This includes designs and lineart!
-When you go to purchase a Thana, please make sure you specify which Thana you are purchasing! Please give them a name so it is easier to Archive them.
-When bidding for Thanas, you may bid on more than one, but both bids must include different pets than that of the other bid you are putting on the other Thana. This just makes it much simpler on my end <3

Any questions? Feel free to PM me with any concerns you may have with the species, or any of the rules.
Last edited by Thovatos on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trait Rarities

Postby Thovatos » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:07 am

Trait Rarities

Common; basic lines / common patterns / feathered tail

Uncommon; Lynx Ear tufts / hyena mane / lion tail / claws / items or jewelry / lynx tail

Rare; Angle wings / fangs / chibi butterfly and feather wings / large mane / angle ear tuft / minor line modification (different eyes, expressions) / no tail feathers / Stubby wings

Vary rare; Dragon wings / Dragon tail tip / large butterfly wings / butterbrows / chibi Dragon wings

Legendary; flashy tail (BoP tail feathers) / devil tip / magic / glow / more than 2 eyes / multiple tails/ extra or missing limb/ effects/ major line changes/ Dragon scales

Last edited by Thovatos on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoptions!

Postby Thovatos » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:09 am

Adoptions

Current Litter: The current litters will always have a set price to be purchased with pets, or C$. These can be purchased and are first come first server.

Price:

Price:

Price:

All weekly adopts have been adopted!

Special Litter: <3

Minimum 2 rares of any year for each Thana. Theses are bid-type adoptions.

These Thannas are bid-to-adopt. These come out during special times or at random times! Be sure to check back to see if there are any Thana's in the special litter to adopt!

These Baby Thanas will grow up in one month! They are the first baby Thanas to be released!

1-

Gender-
Minimum Bid-
rarity-

2-

Gender-
Minimum Bid-
rarity-

3-

Gender-
Minimum Bid-
rarity-

Bids on Special Adopts

Thana 1

Thana 2
-
Thana 3

Guest Artist Litter: Goth Set [b][size=150][color=#FFBF00]

Bids:

Last edited by Thovatos on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:32 am, edited 39 times in total.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Freebies!

Postby Thovatos » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:11 am

Feel free to use these stamps in your signature or even in trade rules <3 Credit for helping making the stamps goes to this bab <3 Ty again, Aiden :D

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3888786&p=120437565#p120437565][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7347/f/2018/225/f/6/thana_stamp_2_by_aidenfreakingmckay-dck285w.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3888786&p=120437565#p120437565][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4073/f/2018/225/3/9/thana_stamp_1_by_aidenfreakingmckay-dck285l.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3888786&p=120437565#p120437565][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7024/f/2018/225/6/f/6zfai6md1zmcy3s8_by_aidenfreakingmckay-dck2839.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3888786&p=120437565#p120437565][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a978/f/2018/225/1/6/04qmwhndx4qfhy7r_by_aidenfreakingmckay-dck282m.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Thovatos on Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby Thovatos » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:19 am

Owner + Artist:
Thovatos

Last edited by Thovatos on Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Q & A!

Postby Thovatos » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:24 am

Q: What does it take to become an artist/guest artist?

A: I don't really feel there is a need to have that at the moment! I will start considering it as the community grows and when breeding and edits become a thing!

Q: Are we eventually going to be able to commission customs?

A:Since they adopts have just opened, I won't be doing customs for a short bit, But I will be working on settling the prices for customs so that people may order them in the future!

Any more questions? Feel free to post on this thread or in a PM and it could be added here!
Last edited by Thovatos on Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open for Marking!

Postby Thovatos » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:41 pm

You are now able to to mark this page if you want to keep tabs on the species! Breeding should come in the next week, and there will be an update post when the first 3 adopts come through for the first adoptions! Have fun y'all! Welcome to the Grand opening of Thanas!!
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thana Species Adopt and Homepage

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Mark

[b]I am a holibomber!