alaveil • closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

what's your favorite species?

pupips
16%
filick
5%
astrobats
15%
aifins
10%
sealkinns
15%
zardosrens
11%
myrdos
6%
torrin
11%
plantpacas
11%

Total votes : 123

Re: alaveil • open

Postby chart » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:31 am

i'm sending my pet out!
    username: ignudi
    pet name/gender: ira, male
    last sent: 8/3
chart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aamity » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:02 am

i'm sending my pet out!
    username: aamity
    pet name/gender: brian / male
    last sent: 8/10
----------[ aamity - mitts, ams ]

----------remi - leaflet - luca - kalons - rowan-- \\ -- storage - novel
aamity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polveroso » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:00 pm

i'm exploring without a pet!
    username: Polveroso
Polveroso

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:44 am

exploring is now closed.
    from now on, the three day cool-down begins when your pet comes back (so when the results are posted).
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

results

Postby emblo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:16 am

eclipse. wrote:you and nora decide to check out the shore, eventually making your way all the way to the tide pools. the pupip quickly looses balance and slips into the water, but she doesn't seem to mind. the two of you examine the diverse life that fills the pools, also finding some ss and food along the way.
+ 6Image +1Image +1Image

arlee. wrote:
you venture out into the thicket alone, examining the various exotic plant life. you hear something struggling up ahead, and quickly go to check it out. you discover a filick trapped in a mad-made net, and set off the process of untangling the poor thing. if you would like to keep your new creature, then give it a name and gender.
+50Image +1Image +1Image +1Image +1Image

Divantae wrote:
you explore the forest, eventually coming to the smaller of the two lakes. you sit on the shore at one end, and can see a little pupip snapping its jaw into the water in an attempt to catch a meal. it's occasionally successful, downing the tiny fish, but then it sees you. the next fish it catches is presented to you, still alive and flopping. it seems to be a token of friendship. if you would like to keep your new creature, then give it a name and gender.

Ambrosia-Saffron wrote:you explore the mountain range with graxol, who appears to be far more interested in climbing trees than remaining by your side. you make sure that you still know where he is as you venture off on your own. you find a few pieces of food and come back to graxol to see that he'd found some ss.
+ 7Image +1Image +1Image

statuettic wrote:you take styx out with you into the thicket to see what you can find. he runs various places to check out things that really don't seem to be worth your time. although his efforts seem pointless, he does end up finding you a large stash of ss.
+ 20Image

allergypills wrote:
as you're wandering boxbell thicket alone, you stumble across a large and empty feild, the grass coming up past your knees. further into the field, you can see the grass moving as if something was walking through it, but whatever it was was too short to be seen. as you walk a few steps closer, a pupip suddenly jumps so that its eyes can peer over the grass, and it looks at you. if you would like to keep your new creature, then give it a name and gender.

Laural303 wrote:
you're exploring the shore, when see something weird floating a few meters out. walking closer, you see it's an aifin, appearing rather sick. it probably just ate something odd or gulped down too much air, but you could help it. if you would like to keep your new creature, then give it a name and gender.

yikumin wrote:you take bumble out to the tide pools, deciding that would be a great place that he could swim around without being carried off by the current. you stay mostly on the rocks, while the aifin has fun moving slowly between the pools of water. he comes out with a few ss, and you find a piece of food.
+ 8Image +1Image

SparkzTheShinx wrote:
you head off to the mountain range, deciding to hike up quite far. finding a small cave, you peer inside, only to have a creature jump out, looking rather spooked. if you would like to keep your new creature, then give it a name and gender.

Chickengoo6 wrote:you take frank with you to the shore and begin looking around. after a quick test of the water, the filick is then covered in sand on his short journey back to you. he doesn't look fun to carry, so you allow him to walk by your side. hidden in the sand, you find some ss and an egg.
+ 10Image +1Image

Cashew11359 wrote:
you head into the mountains alone. you quickly realize that you're being followed by a myrdo, but every time you turn around to look at it, it takes off to hide behind a shrub or a tree. with time, it starts to get closer and closer, until it finally doesn't flee when you watch it. if you would like to keep your new creature, then give it a name and gender.

cathiss wrote:
you take off to the shores, exploring the coastline for a few hours without anything interesting happening. you look out into the water to see a pair of eyes looking back of you, just the top of the sealkinn's head surfaced. when you move, it does as well. it's clearly taken interest to you. if you would like to keep your new creature, then give it a name and gender.

page 17+ will be done at another time.
Last edited by emblo on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: results

Postby Divantae » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:21 am

opossum. wrote:
Divantae wrote:
you explore the forest, eventually coming to the smaller of the two lakes. you sit on the shore at one end, and can see a little pupip snapping its jaw into the water in an attempt to catch a meal. it's occasionally successful, downing the tiny fish, but then it sees you. the next fish it catches is presented to you, still alive and flopping. it seems to be a token of friendship. if you would like to keep your new creature, then give it a name and gender.

Yay! Love him.
Name: Toby
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Endlessechoes » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Cashew11359 wrote:
[size=85]you head into the mountains alone. you quickly realize that you're being followed by a myrdo, but every time you turn around to look at it, it takes off to hide behind a shrub or a tree. with time, it starts to get closer and closer, until it finally doesn't flee when you watch it. if you would like to keep your new creature, then give it a name and gender.

Ahh she's so pretty! I think I'll name her Fuchsia (Sia for short <3)

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | 🍃 |
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphyc » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:59 pm

arlee. wrote:
you venture out into the thicket alone, examining the various exotic plant life. you hear something struggling up ahead, and quickly go to check it out. you discover a filick trapped in a mad-made net, and set off the process of untangling the poor thing. if you would like to keep your new creature, then give it a name and gender.

I'll keep him!! His name is Quincy
x
xxxxxxx
seraphyc 🎀 he/they 🎀 blk !!

hi! I’m seraphyc, I am a black oc artist and
chara designer who loves to create and
participate in species on chicken smoothie!
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 my toyhouse
🎀 remarkable rushtons
🎀 my wermz
🎀 ©
seraphyc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ectophasm » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:07 am

aaw, he's so cute!

his name is vital!
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TomBoyCOOLCH13 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:23 am

TomBoyCOOLCH13 wrote:
    i'm sending my pet out!
    username: TomBoyCOOLCH13
    pet name: Skamp
    last sent: Aug 07

Not sure if my post was missed or not but the original time I sent him out was on page 12
TomBoyCOOLCH13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me