[ The Silver Forest ] closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: [ The Silver Forest ] open for marking!

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:39 am

Mark!

Postby kyukyi » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:25 am

mark!
kyukyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sel » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:26 am

thank you all (again) for your patience! i am slowly (it's still july, so i'm still not back home yet) working towards getting this thread up and running! one of the things i've done, is created a discord server for The Silver Forest! The Silver Forest discord server will be replacing a 'chat thread', to make it easier for myself and any potential staff members to keep an eye on what's going on with TSF.

speaking of potential staff, i have a poll for you guys! in my most recent adopt (pygmy dragons) i had a system of different threads for each section of the adoption center. it was intended to keep everything organized but, while it did it's job, it got a little confusing and difficult to keep track of (especially to those who were coming in far after the adoption center started). my question to you all is, would you be interested in having a few of the excess threads (staff applications, chat, FAQ, suggestions, item shop (bazaar), item/pet trading) grouped into one discord server for TSF (with different channels)? or should i keep it just to chat?

please vote in the poll! you can chose as many as you'd like to see in the server, whichever options get more than ten votes will be added (number of votes is subject to change if not enough/too many voters)! you are also allowed to re-vote if you change your mind.

thank you for your input!! c:
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:04 am

mark! i love these little guys.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:29 am

mark
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemmie » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:40 am

aa mark !!
hi i'm clem
she/her adult infp

stables toyhouse

—— ——
sig by x | pfp by x
clemmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:32 pm

marking

Postby sel » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:24 am

thanks to everyone who's voted! our new discord server can be found here! you can still vote in the poll, which will be running until this sunday, when the center opens!!
    while the server is open, the only part of it that is guaranteed to stay is everything in 'text channels' category. everything else in you may see is only there in the case where they get voted in via the poll. please read the rules of the server, and stick to just those text channels until the other ones are officially added.

so feel free to hop on and introduce yourself! we have our very first clutch of dragon eggs coming in this weekend, so be sure not to miss them!

edit; also, because i don't think we will be getting enough votes for the poll by sunday, i am lowering the qualifying number for channels to be added to eight votes, instead of ten.
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ The Silver Forest ] grand opening!

Postby sel » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:11 am

aaaaaand, we're open!!

first thing you'll want to do is check out the adoptions post for available eggs! there are two nests up for adoption, both are raffle and will end on august the eleventh. if you wish to enter for one from each nest, you will need to use the adoption form twice, but you will not need to make two posts; just post the forms together and we'll still see both of your entries for the raffles! you may only enter for one egg per nest, as said in the adoption guidelines. it should also be noted that all eggs are identical in shape, and any one of our dragon species could come from them!

once you've done that, take another look around the center, and let us know which part of it you'd like to see completed next! the poll about our discord server (which has been created and linked in the first post) has been removed and replaced with a poll about this topic, so make sure you vote!

since we are officially open, i'd like to take a moment also to remind everyone that this thread is strictly for adopts. please do not chat or post anything other than adoption forms (unless marking). if you have questions, please either use the discord or message me.

thank you for your support! good luck! <3
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ The Silver Forest ] grand opening!

Postby ectophasm » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:14 am

username > allergypills
nest name > grand opening
dragon ID > #02908
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups