ADORFERA SPECIES MAIN PAGE

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should I Remove The Gills Mutation?

No!
40%
Yes!
20%
No, but add fins
20%
No, but make fins a separate mutation
20%
Yes, but make fins a separate mutation
No votes

Total votes : 10

ADORFERA SPECIES MAIN PAGE

Postby SandSpider » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:32 am

THIS SPECIES IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED AS IT WILL BE MOVING ON-OAKAI AND BEING REVAMPED!

THIS IS A CLOSED SPECIES AND UNLESS YOU ARE ME DO NOT USE THE LINEART OR MAKE YOUR OWN!
7511B6D6-E8FB-4DFA-82AE-21B3B88BCEEC.jpeg
7511B6D6-E8FB-4DFA-82AE-21B3B88BCEEC.jpeg (48.56 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
What are adorfera’s?;
Staff
fuzzypaw210- Created Lineart
SmolLilTrashcan- Artist/creator
Anonymous Boredom- Artist

Artists are allowed one monthly custom, All customs must have any wanted mutations rolled like any normal adopt. Any custom or adopt an artist makes must be approved by me.
Adorfera’s are a species bred in the depths of the Great Forest by a witch called Alvira, she dedicated her life to making the perfect companion animal capable of a multitude of uses. Her creation, the adorfera is a dog-like creature with hooves and two sturdy horns grown from its shoulders, along with a poisonous point at the end of it’s tail much like a scorpion’s. They are massive creatures about the size of a donkey, with impressive muscles and a sturdy build, they make great mounts and riders can hold onto their horns to keep steady. They are capable of carrying heavy weights and surviving in harsh environments with little shelter, though they do need a large amount of feed daily. Feeding these beasties is not a problem, for they mainly graze on grasses and a variety of plant life along with the occasional carcass. Although they do enjoy meat, they do not hunt and only scavenge for meals. They can come in any color and design. They have a rather shy temperament with strangers but bond for life with their masters, willing to defend them with their lives without a second thought. Now, you may be wondering how to get your hands on such a magnificent creature, it’s simple, you must visit the witch and if your lucky, win one of her prized Adorfera’s.
You can own as many as you want as long as you won them fairly. If you give yours to another account make sure you PM me so I can update the archive, the new owner cannot change the gender or any other specifics that are listed in the archive, all past breedings will still count.

Current Adoptables:

#41 | Panther Chameleon
#42 | Chihuaha
#43 | PeaFillow
—————————————————————————————————
Adorfera Archive

RULES

•You can give away your adorferas or Trade them, just PM me so I can update the archive.
•You cannot make your own but can order a custom
•They can be used off site but make it clear they are a closed species.
•If you get one you no longer want, you cannot sell them for real or game currency, but can gift them or trade them for different characters.
•You can own as many as you want, but don’t get ones that you won’t use.

Suggestions are welcome! Feel free to post underneath any ideas you have or design suggestions that you’d like to see!
Last edited by SandSpider on Tue May 14, 2019 10:08 am, edited 78 times in total.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MUTATIONS

Postby SandSpider » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:40 am

MUTATIONS

Every time a new adorfera is made, there’s a chance of them having mutations! Here’s a list of the mutations they can have-
COMMON MUTATIONS (25%)

•Heterochromia
•Sectoral eyes
•Fangs
•Slit eyes
•Folded ears
•Bobbed tail
UNCOMMON MUTATIONS (15%)

•Multiple tails
•missing limbs
•Glow
•Excess spikes
•Munchkin
RARE MUTATIONS (5%)

•Gills
•No eyes
•Wings
•Extra Eyes
•Multiple heads
Last edited by SandSpider on Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 19 times in total.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CUSTOMS

Postby SandSpider » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:45 am

CUSTOM ADORFERAS

Slots:
1. Open
2. Open

If you have a certain look in mind you can hire the witch to create a custom adorfera for you, for the price of 3C$, 2 rares, or get two customs for a very rare, fill out this code and post below and the witch will start asap. I will also take art and characters if I’m interested in yours. You will get rolled for mutations that you may want but there is no guarantee you will get them. I’m not the best at line edits and so I might not do harder ones.
Code: Select all
Username:
Reference or description:
Line edits?:
Payment option:
Last edited by SandSpider on Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:19 am, edited 27 times in total.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BREEDINGS

Postby SandSpider » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:21 pm

Breeding

If you have two Adorferas with different sexes who are not directly related, you can have them bred with each other. The offspring’s chance of getting a certain mutation will go up 5% if a parent has it, and 10% if both do. There are only a few nests available though for adorfera parents so make sure they aren’t all taken. They have litters from 1-4 babies. This feature is either 5C$, two rares. If you are breeding with someone else’s make sure to get their permission, there could possibly be only one baby so make sure you can agree on who gets it, unless you paid with a very rare then you are guaranteed to have an even number of fawns. They can only be bred 3 times in their lifetime and have a 1 week cooldown period. You can also pay with characters/art if I like yours.
Slots
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Code: Select all
Parent 1(#)-
Parent 2 (#)-
Payment-
Slot-
Last edited by SandSpider on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:14 am, edited 12 times in total.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ADORFERA SPECIES MAIN PAGE

Postby kittybby » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:08 am

They’re so cute :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you can call me Kitty!
she/her
in love with mr.sleaze!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
image credit

ImageImageImage
kittybby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyxbee » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:28 pm

Username: ThatGirlLegend
Wanted mutations: Multiple tails, Wings
Reference or description: X I kind of want it to look like a present if that’s ok.
Payment option: Rare {Trade}
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SandSpider » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:28 pm

ThatgirlLegend wrote:Username: ThatGirlLegend
Reference or description: X I kind of want it to look like a present if that’s ok.

I’ll start rn, ignore my trade message
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyxbee » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:29 pm

SmolLilTrashcan wrote:
ThatgirlLegend wrote:Username: ThatGirlLegend

I’ll start rn, ignore my trade message

Thanks! Take as much time as you need
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peaxhy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:55 am

Username:ove
Wanted mutations:none
Reference or description: could you use these colorshttps://goo.gl/images/dU7caJ
Suprise me with the theme/ pattern
Payment option: rare
credits wrote:sheena~killjoy
peaxhy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me