đŸ¶Pixel Pups| Closed --check news 7/25/22

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

since pps ended, how do you rate blobs?

very cool
21%
very cool
9%
your savior
56%
very cool
8%
very cool
6%

Total votes : 231

đŸ¶Pixel Pups| Closed --check news 7/25/22

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:33 pm

xxxImage
Image Evolution|V1|V2

Pixel Pups are pixelated pups with tails that wag uncontrollably. They are generally really affectionate and energetic. At birth, they are small enough to fit in your hand, and in adulthood they reach the size of a real-life puppy.
To Do List:
Please don't make these unless I have requested you to, artists uvu
Feel free to suggest stuff, may or may not be made.
➔MIP PIXELS?

News:
updated 7/25/22
➔Important! +free pups
PP's isn't entirely coming back, but the shop will be open for you to spend your cherries and use items! Updates probably won't be scheduled, so it may take some time for you to receive your things depending. Litters, events, hunting, etc. won't be happening,

I've lost my interest so I don't think that last event will be happening anymore, sorry for anyone waiting all this time ;;
I still want to do it, but I dragged it out so long that it feels outdated and don't want to keep anyone's hopes up.

➔Litter 262 Code Drop!
➔Timestopped Litter Code Drop!
➔5/28 Hunting results up!

Index:
Currency Info - Shop - Species Info - Litters - Pound - Breeding - Hunting & Trialling - Events - Affiliates
----------Off Forum------------
Bank - Archive - Trading Thread - Item Log - Custom Examples
----------Off Forum------------
Fanclub - Discord - Help Thread: Feel free to ask anything! - Mip's Item Exchange

Rules
If you are violating rules even after being told about them or being incredibly mean then you WILL be banned from the thread, and your pups will be taken from you and put in the pound. You will not be allowed to use those pups ever again.

1. You can use them on other sites, but only for your own use, and either link them back here or credit the artist and I.
2. Editing forms is fine, but include the required information.
3. Don't be rude, disrespectful, or whine about things.
4. Do not claim the art as your own, remove the link on the Pixel Pups, trace any of the art, edit the original image in any way, or steal someone else's Pixel Pup. You CANNOT sell them!
5. You can trade Pixel Pups for cherries, items, Pixel Pups, or for other UMA species (if allowed by that species) but the trader has to state what they’re trading and what for. The second trader has to confirm it. Trading in the trade thread only please.
6. Tell me if you changed your username.
7. Do not put "any" as your choice in an adoption form.
8. Do not spam the thread with things like trade me, check out my links, etc. If you're marking, asking a question or having a short conversation, this is a-ok!
9. Feel free to use the PPs you own as your character, write stories for them, or draw art of them. Just credit the artist who designed it, or the PP thread!

Bans:
None, let's keep it that way <3!

Staff
Would you like to become an artist or guest artist? PM me!
2FrostyPaws- Owner
Easterrabbit2- Mod, Artist Personal Customs 9
Faded.Mallow- Artist Personal Customs 6
Lune.- Artist Personal Customs 20
blek- Artist Personal Customs 1
waterglow- Artist Personal Customs 1
Gay_Idiot_Tanuki- Artist Personal Customs 1
The Promise- Artist Personal Customs 2
floral- Artist Personal Customs 1
DrakoTheDragon55- Artist Personal Customs 2
b.umblebee- Artist Personal Customs 1
ARACHNOPHOBI4- Artist Personal Customs 2
Wolfgrrl216- Artist Personal Customs 0
Woebegone- Artist Personal Customs 4
BDGumball- Artist Personal Customs 1
kiraru- Artist Personal Customs 0
Chill827- Artist Personal Customs 1

Staff Rules:
Artist- Can make Pixel Pups (litters, mystery box pups, etc.) and customs users requested you make. You cannot make rarities above rare as your personal custom unless you have made the lineart. You may make items, just tell me first.
Guest Artist- Can make Pixel Pups (litters, mystery box pups, etc.) and customs users requested you make. You cannot make rarities above rare as your personal custom unless you have made the lineart. You may make items, just tell me first. These positions will usually last about a week, though that may be different!
Mod- They can moderate the thread, correcting users or answering questions nicely.

Payment for help:
Artists- 4 cherries each pup they make, not including bonuses. Can also make customs for themselves with each 4 Pixel Pups, in one go! EX. Makes 5 pups=cherries and 1 custom~Makes 3 more= cherries. If you make a user's custom, you'll get the cost of it as your payment. You get _ cherries each new item you make.
Guest Artists- 4 cherries each pup they make. Can also make customs for themselves with each 4 Pixel Pups, in one go! EX. Makes 5 pups=cherries and 1 custom Makes 3 more= cherries. If you make a user's custom, you'll get the cost of it as your payment. You get _ cherries each new item you make.
Mod- If I see that they are doing their job, they get a varied amount of cherries, depending on what they did.
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:56 am, edited 506 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currency Info

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:38 pm

Cherries are this place’s currency. To get Cherries you can send me pets or participate in events or hunting!

-1 Store pet for 160 cherries! This is the C$ price of it,
with 20 extra!
-Or! The whole set for 30 extra cherries per CS pet,
including their base price!

Any store item- C$ price of it in Image
Any other items- 5+Image
Litter unknowns- 6Image
1 C$- 7Image
Omg so common- 1Image
Very common- 2Image
Common- 7Image
Uncommon- 14Image
Rare- 45Image
Very rare- 100Image
OMG so rare- Unlimited Cherries!
List pet(these are NOT wishlist pets)- Unlimited Cherries!
Wishlist pets- 7Image
2020- 0Image
2019- 0Image
2018- 0Image
2017- 1Image
2016- 2Image
2015- 3Image
2014- 4Image
2013- 5Image
2012- 6Image
2011- 7Image
2010- 9Image
2009- 10Image
2008- 13Image
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:56 pm, edited 33 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:53 pm

:O shoo! xxxxxxxxxImage

Accessories
If they're pink, you can choose the color!
3Image wrote:ImageCollar(choose your tag [color changeable] when you USE it!)|
ImageEarring(choose your shape when you USE it!) [made by floral]|
ImageNecklace|ImageGlasses(large/small)

~*Image*~
4Image wrote:ImageSocks(plain/stripes/spots)|ImageHalo(bounce/still)|ImageMoon Pendant

~*Image*~
5Image wrote:ImageContact Lenses|ImageGradient Eyes|ImageFlower Eye

~*Image*~
6Image wrote:ImageBig Ribbon Bow [made by ARACHNOPHOBI4]|ImageBow Collar|ImageHead Bow(plain/spots)|ImageSpilled Coke Bottle

~*Image*~
7Image wrote:ImageScarf(plain/spots/stripes)|ImageWig(short)|ImageWig(long)|ImageCloak|ImageMicrophone

~*Image*~
8Image wrote:ImageT-shirt(plain/stripes)|ImageBunny Balloon|ImageHoodie|ImageHoly Fire

~*Image*~
10Image wrote:ImageImageCat(has different coats depending on rarity!)|
ImageImageFish(choose your fish when you USE it!)|
ImageImageGuinea Pig(choose your GP when you USE it! ex. tricolor-1)|
ImageImageBall Python(choose your BP when you USE it!)

~*Image*~
Emotions
Well I mean, they're mostly emotions! (gif/still)
Eyes wrote:ImageBlink|ImageWink| 5Image

Mouth(?) wrote:ImageYap Yap!|ImageGasp|ImageBlep| 5Image

Extras wrote:ImageSweat Drop|ImageFrown|ImageAngry|ImageSad| 5Image
~*Image*~
Miscellaneous
Mystery Box- 10 Image wrote:
Stock: 0
A magical mystery box invented by scientists. When you open this you get a random Pixel Pup! You can only buy 1 mystery box at a time. Does not contain VR, limited, or event rarities.

Unicorn Mystery Box- 20 Image wrote:
Stock: 31
A box decorated with colorful ribbons and a horn! I wonder what could be inside... When you open this box, you get 1 of 3 random PPs and 1x unibow item! You can only buy 5 boxes max and once the box runs out of stock, it will be removed from the shop. This box may or may not rerun. Contains Unicorn and Seapup PPs. [made by ARACHNOPHOBI4]

Ageless Potion- 10 Image wrote:
This potion magically reverts your pups back to its puppy days! Don't worry though, you'll still be able to keep your Pixel Pup (the one before using the ageless potion) and use/interact with it as if it was a different pup!

Blending Potion- 6 Image wrote:
This potion can let your pup have any 2 colored eyes!

Age Up Potion- 10 Image wrote:
This potion bypasses a pup with PPS and ages it up! You'll still be able to use/interact with the former pup, but now the grown up version can breed!

License- 20 Image wrote:
Stock: 0
This License issued by the NAU lets you own up to 3 Flamies, and also attracts a Flamey to you! If you're already licensed, it attracts a flamey to you instead!

Clock- 20 Image wrote:
You don't know what this item does, but it's probably important.

Magical Potion- Common-5|Uncommon-10|Rare-17 Image wrote:
This magical potion changes your pup to whatever species you want it to be! If you buy a common magical potion, you can change the PP to any very common-common species. Uncommon=uncommon species, rare=rare species! You cannot use the old pup (except for showing off). This does not change a PP into a blend. For example, it doesn't turn a butterfly PP into a butterfly PP with double tails. When buying, specify which potion you want!

Recolor Item Ticket-10 Image wrote:
This ticket allows you to recolor any items, provided you already have it in your bank, or are buying it, in any way you want! You can also add custom patterns like a starry pattern or tiny hearts, whatever you want! No line edits though. You may design it yourself or ask me to. Your item and the ticket will be used up.

Item Edit Ticket-15 Image wrote:
This ticket allows you to recolor any items, provided you already have it in your bank, or are buying it, in any way you want! AND you can add line edits! You can make a cat have a stub tail, give a guinea pig wings, or whatever! You can also add custom patterns like a starry pattern or tiny hearts, whatever you want! Animations are allowed, as long as they are ≀6 fps. This is not a custom ticket (you design your dream item, not me). Your item and the ticket will be used up.

Transfer Ticket-10 Image wrote:
This ticket transfers your PP on the old lines to the new ones! If your PP has animations, it may look a bit different as the new lines have half the frames of the old. Timestopped pups can also be transferred.

Strawberry cake- 10 Image wrote:
You can choose one of the 4 poses for your pup to be in!
1. Image2. Image3. Image4. Image

Chocolate cake- 20 Image wrote:
Spinny dog! That's all this cake makes your pup do.
Image[made by Lune.]

~*Image*~
Breeding items

Breeding Potion- 15 Image wrote:
Breeding potions are needed for breeding Pixel Pups.

Heart Crystal- 13 Image wrote:
This strange crystal adds 1 pup to your offsprings! Not stackable. Cannot be used w/ breeding candy

Frost Crystal- 7 Image wrote:
This crystal increases your chances of getting rarer puppies! That includes mutations as well, but to a lesser degree than one Harp Leaf! Not stackable.

Harp Leaf-15 Image wrote:
When eaten, this leaf boosts the mutation chances of all the offsprings of your breeding nest! Can be used up to 2 times.

Breeding Candy- 30 Image wrote:
This candy, by feeding a PP before breeding adds 2 more PPs to a breeding. Not stackable. Cannot be used w/ heart crystal.

Key- 10 Image wrote:
This lets you keep 1 more puppy from your litter if some of them have to be sent to the pound! Can be used AFTER breeding.

~*Image*~
Hunting & Trialling Items

Blue Amulet- 5 Image wrote:
This amulet can be used while hunting. It gives you a much better chance at attracting Pixel Pups. Its dark blue color attracts Pixel Pups, and also makes them less likely to be aggressive. If it doesn't attract a PP, it makes finding items easier!

Purple Amulet- 3 Image wrote:
This amulet can be used while hunting. While it doesn't give you a much higher chance at attracting Pixel Pups, it does helps you find rarer ones. The light purple glow emitted from the amulet is preferred by the rarer pups.

Job Change Ticket- 10 Image wrote:
This ticket is used to change one PP's job!

~*Image*~
Pets sold here will likely never leave stores, so no need to panic! Probably!
15Image wrote:ImagePuppy CloudyImageKitty Cloudy ImageBasic Cloudy
Buy the full set to recieve this Rainbow Cloudy! Image

20Image wrote:ImageBeagleImageHuskyImageJack Russel Terrier
Buy the full set to recieve this Pembroke Welsh Corgi! Image

20Image wrote:ImageSunriseImageSunsetImageNight
Buy the full set to recieve this Day Cycle PP! Image

Form For Buying Things:
Code: Select all
[center][size=150][color=#FFBF00][b]I want to buy from the store![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Item(s)/Pet(s)[/b]: Don't include color
[b]Did you check the bank?[/b]:
[b]Total Cost[/b]:
[/center]

Form For Using Items:
Reminder: If they're the pink of the items above, you can choose the color-this may be different depending on the item (check the item log)
[center] [color=#FFBF00][b][size=150]I want to use an item![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Item(s)[/b]:
[b]Color(if unapplicable put N/A)[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup's picture(If unapplicable put N/A)[/b]: 
[b]Did you check the bank?[/b]:
[/center]

Please read everything!
Be aware designs may be simplified to fit onto PPs. Be as
descriptive as you can if you aren't including a ref!
If you're using a ref, be sure that it shows everything
needed clearly(front/back/side etc.) or clarify in text
what isn't shown. If you don't include these things,
the artist is allowed to assume. If you want a custom
Pixel Pup, please be patient. It might take a while
before we can finish it. If you're concerned though,
please PM me and the artist in charge of your custom.
You can only buy 1 custom at a time, but can buy
another one after your first one is finished AND 3
days have passed since you've received it. This does
not include customs from tickets (usable even if
closed). Easy ones are always accepted (even if
closed)! Use your own judgment, but don't always
expect it to be accepted, especially if the artist
you request isn't able to do it. Edits to the finished
product are allowed, but after 2 free edits, it'll
cost an additional 5Image per edit you request.

Open/Closed
Customs can have: Tail markings, Ear traits, Horn traits, Tail traits, Wing traits, and misc. You can only choose one from each category, except for misc.
The base cost is 15 Image.
Tail Markings (Marked species) wrote:Markings on the base of the tail + 10Image
Markings on the whole tail (not overly detailed) + 20Image

Ears wrote:Bat Eared +5Image
Floppy Ears, Half Cocked Ears, Cock Eared +10Image

Horn wrote:Horn(specify short or long) +5Image
Unicorn Horn +10Image

Tail Traits wrote:Stub Tail or Curl Tailed +3Image
Fox Tailed, Sleek Tailed, Seapup +3Image
Tailless +5Image
Double Tailed (specify ALT. or regular) +10Image
Triple Tailed +10Image

Wings wrote:Winged or angel winged +3Image
Demon Winged +5Image

Misc. wrote:Colored eyes + 0Image
Mane + 3Image
Lion Maned +5Image
Fluff Pup +5Image
Toothed +5Image
PPS Puppy +10Image
Saber Toothed +10Image
Line edits/Animations +depends(PM/ask)

Shop Queue:
➔Username: MasonMasoon
Artist request? (from staffs): sylveonsweetie987
Reference (pic or detailed desc.): This will be completely up the the artist! Creative liberty so they have fun :3
Species (Maned, stub tailed, etc.): Any!
Name: I dunno yet :0
Total Cost: tbd

➔Username: _Nitroglycerin_
Artist request?: Woebegone
Reference (pic or detailed desc.): Denki Kaminari(Hero costume) from BNHA X X
Could it be done kinda the same way this pup is in terms of skin colored body with the hair and outift (pup owned by me)
Species: Normal base + Hair + Outfit
Name: Denki Kaminari
Total Cost: 35 cherries

➔Username: RedRising
Artist request? (from staffs): Woebegone
Reference (pic or detailed desc.): Link
Species (Maned, stub tailed, etc.): Normal Base/Hair/Outfit
Name: Music Man
Total Cost: tbd

Custom Examples

Form For A Custom:
[center][color=#FFBF00][size=150]I want to buy a custom![/size][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Artist request? (from staffs)[/b]:
[b]Reference (pic or detailed desc.)[/b]:
[b]Species (Maned, stub tailed, etc.)[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Total Cost[/b]:
[/center]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:27 pm, edited 396 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Info

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:57 pm

Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 16 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Litters

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:59 pm

1. Only 1 form per litter
2. Litters will usually be made of 4 or more Pixel Pups, but if you win you can only get 1 pup.
3. All litters will be raffled off unless stated otherwise.
4. Every Saturday or Sunday there will be a new litter of Pixel Pups, and the code drops of the previous litters.
x
x

Litter 263
they are out partying forever owo b

Form for adoption:
[center] [color=#00BFFF][b][size=150]I want to adopt a Pixel Pup![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Litter #[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup #[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:
[/center]

These pups are free for anyone, but they cannot breed, be traded, and won't be added to the archives.
[Grape Soda]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/b0b7ddd1-0adc-11e8-bdc3-b76638a7f359.gif[/img][/url]

[Shiba Inu]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/b6699ec2-0d3f-11e8-a854-c15d4c620fba.gif[/img][/url]

[Crowne Prince]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/652b7d91-2caa-11e8-9c52-93260a158d24.gif[/img][/url]

[Bat Eared Fox]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/3e249ea1-83dc-11e8-ae18-fdd047d4b0c0.gif[/img][/url]

[Crystalline Pup]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/e99a8c94-42d7-11e9-a691-ede76db6f969.gif[/img][/url]

[Sven!]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/4bcfd8a6-b0d8-11e9-af18-096e335df115.gif[/img][/url]

[Fairy Pup]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/a9643361-d491-11ea-b142-e9c0fd5b9a90.gif[/img][/url]

[Ash Pup|By Laurine]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/3eb1f8dc-7f52-11e9-9c6d-f74471ba17f6.gif[/img][/url]

[Creature Emporium Collab!|By Fire.Fist.Ace]
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/720a65fa-d492-11ea-a840-e9c0fd5b9a90.gif[/img][/url]

[this is a pup]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236][img]https://i.imgur.com/FKmldE0.png[/img][/url]

[this is not a pup]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/e66f3535-d932-11ea-8e78-71e5c9eb77e3.gif[/img][/url]

You want even MORE free pups? Here you go...
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:51 am, edited 240 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pound

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:01 pm

These are first come first serve.

This is where homeless Pixel Pups are found. The Pixel Pups here
are mostly Pixel Pups that people no longer want, and this is
where we put them. (they can also be put here from banned
users) Sometimes, our rescuers find lost Pixel Pups and put them
here for a loving owner.
If I didn't respond to your pound pup form, the pup
you wanted was snatched before you, or you filled it
out incorrectly! Be aware I don't update the thread
every day. *You get 10 cherries per pup you leave,
do NOT abuse that! Only adopt if you want the pup!

You can only adopt these if you have 2 Pixel Pups (all species: Blobs, Dragons, etc.) or less. Fill a form for only one Pup.
Last updated: 5/22

Kennel 1. wrote:

Kennel 2. wrote:

Kennel 3. wrote:

If they're in quarantine they need to get checked up before they're safe and ready to be adopted. They can't be adopted until they're in a kennel!

Quarantine wrote:

Pound Pup Form:
[center] [color=#00BFFF][b][size=150]I want to adopt a pound pup![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Kennel#[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]How many pups you have[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:
[/center]

If you no longer want your Pixel Pup, you can either trade the pup, or leave it up for adoption. The pup will no longer have a name and is free for adopting.

Leaving a Pixel Pup Form:
[center] [color=#00BFFF][b][size=150]I want to leave a Pixel Pup![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup's picture[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:
[/center]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun May 23, 2021 1:50 pm, edited 163 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:08 pm

Image wrote:This is where you can breed Pixel Pups! To breed Pixel Pups, you need a breeding potion OR a breeding ticket. You can then breed with your own Pixel Pups or with another user’s. If you breed with your own pups, you can keep them all, but if there are 3 pups you have to leave one at the pound. If you get 4 you have to leave 2 at the pound and so on. You can negate this by buying keys!

When you breed with another user's Pixel Pup, you have to fill out the second form. The person you're breeding with will need to quote your form and confirm or provide another way to prove you both agreed. You will each get 1 puppy (decide among yourselves), and will need to decide what to do with the others.

Image wrote:When you breed Pixel Pups, you'll get at least 2 PPs. When you breed 2 PPs with the same rarities, there'll still be a chance to get a puppy with 1 rarity lower than the parents. If the parent's rarities aren't the same-the results aren't specific. The puppies won't be rarer than the parent unless you either get a special gene/mutation, or the puppy is a blend of the parents.
  • Blend rarity: Very rares are pups with 1 rare trait and at least 1 uncommon traits. Super rare puppies are pups with at least 2 rare traits.
  • Mutations are a rare occurrence in breeding. They have a small chance to happen in the puppies (check species info). Both parents with the same mutation can increase the chances of it being passed onto their puppies, but it's still pretty rare.

Oh, and one more thing wrote:Event pups cannot breed with another of the same look. Ghost PPs are only breedable with another Ghost, and only with a ghost candy. Eastern Dragons are only breedable with another ED, and only with a ED breeding ticket. Western Dragons are only breedable with another WD, and only with a WD breeding ticket. Candies are breedable, but only breeding potions are usable with them.
Blobs, Egg PPs, Flamies, Werewolf PPs, Timestopped PPs, and PPS pups (not from potion) cannot be bred!

Open/Closed
Nest 1: x|x|x
Item: n/a

Nest 2: x|x|x

Nest 3: x|x|x

Gay_Idiot_Tanuki wrote:Nest x: captainron|ImagexImage|3 puppies
Item: frost crystal

Gay_Idiot_Tanuki wrote:Nest x: I z u k u|ImagexImage|2 puppies

Form For One User:
[center] [color=#BF0000][size=150][b]I want to breed my Pixel Pups![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup’s picture[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup’s picture[/b]:
[b]Items you're using[/b]:
[/center]

Form For Two Users:
[center][color=#BF0000][size=150][b]We want to breed our Pixel Pups![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup 2’s Owner[/b]:
[b]Who's breeding potion?[/b]:
[b]Who's items?(If none put N/A)[/b]:
[b]Your Pixel Pup’s picture[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup 2’s picture[/b]:
[/center]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:04 pm, edited 91 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hunting

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:11 pm

Once every 14th and 28th (my time), you can hunt with your Pixel Pup, or yourself if you wish. During PP events, you can't hunt. Timestopped events don't count though!

Hunting happens in the woods, where anything can happen, like dragons trying to toast you, to finding a treasure chest in a cave. When you hunt you have a chance of finding Cherries, items, or even Pixel Pups! Multiple items may be won if you're lucky, although if you get a PP, you don't get any items! Blue amulets increase your chances for multiple items if you don't get a PP. The hunting results will be posted whenever I have time, usually Sunday the latest!

Recent hunts: 5/14 5/28

-1x of a shop item ([2x for purple amulets] excluding uncommon/rare magical potions, strawberry/chocolate cake, stock-ables, age up potion, heart/frost crystals, breeding candy, keys, job change ticket, item edit ticket)
-pixel pup
-1x simple custom ticket
-1x simple breeding ticket
-1x half of a mystery box
-6-10 cherries
-1x bandana/1x checkered scarf
-1-5 raspberries

Current Pacific time

Hunting with:
    higher chance=3 "pts." xxxxxxxx slightly higher=2 "pts."xxxxxxxx small=.5"pts."

• the Cat pet on your PP will yield higher cost items and a slightly higher chance for multiple items
  • the Chick or Bunny pet on your PP will enable a small chance for Easter event items
  • the Bat, Ghost, Scaredy Cat, or Jumpy Sheep pet on your PP will enable a small chance for Halloween event items and a higher chance for raspberries
  • the Slime Friend pet on your PP will enable a higher chance for more raspberries
  • any of the Turkey pets on your PP will enable a small chance to find another Turkey pet
  • any of the Reindeer pets on your PP will enable a small chance for Advent Calendar Items
  • any of the Bird pets (excluding turkies) on your PP will yield higher chances for multiple items
  • the Tiny Tiger Pet on your PP will yield a slightly higher chance for wild PPs or a higher chance for more cherries
  • the Eastern Dragon pet on your PP will yield a higher chance for more cherries in addition to a higher chance for multiple items
  • the Storm Dragon pet on your PP will yield a higher chance for wild PPs or a higher chance for multiple items
  • the Guinea Pig pet on your PP will yield a higher chance for more cherries
  • the Ball Python pet on your PP will yield a slightly higher chance for wild PPs
You can make use of a maximum of two pets to further increase your chances!

Form For Hunting:

Purple amulets are most effective with lots of blue!
[center][color=#00BF00][b][size=150]I want to go hunting![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Item you want to use(If none put N/A):[/b]
[b]Pixel Pup you want to go hunting with(if none put N/A):[/b]
[b]In my time, is it the 14th or 28th?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[/center]

If you have raspberries and at least 1 PP, you can enter your pup in a trial! Image can be gotten by participating in events, hunting, and trialling.

Getting Raspberries wrote:
If you've participated in a PP event before, you're eligible to convert your raspberries! Your leftover event currencies will be added up and multiplied by .4 to yield your raspberry amount. The number'll be rounded up if it's a decimal! Ex. 12 seashells, 3 red candies=27*.4=10.8, or 11 raspberries!
These currencies are allowed wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Past Events List

Form For Converting:
If you've changed your username since the event, please provide proof.
[center][color=#00BF00][b][size=150]Convert my event currency please![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Link(s) to event bank(s):[/b] [url=]link[/url]
[/center]

But you might be saying, "Wait a second! 2FrostyPaws, I don't have any leftovers!"
And to that, I say, "Aw, that sucks... but if you really want some, then I have some tasks you can do to earn raspberries!"
You can draw or write about your PP!
You may get bonus raspberries in addition to the stuff below c:

For drawing... wrote:Let's say a...
  • sketch gets you 3Image!
  • line art gets you 7Image!
And if your art is...
  • colored +10Image
  • colored & shaded +15Image
  • a headshot +3Image
  • a fullbody +10Image
  • 2+ PPs= *x PPs Image
For writing... wrote:Every 100 characters= 2Image!
You can use these prompts to help inspire you, but it's not mandatory!
Write about...
  • your PP and you encountering something dangerous while hunting!
  • how you found your PP and became friends!
  • your PP's friendship with other animals/PPs!
  • what you and your PP were up to during an event!
  • your PP's personality!

Form For Submitting Art/Writing:
PM me this form, or post it to the thread!
[center][color=#00BF00][b][size=150]Raspberries, please!![/size][/b][/color]
[b]PP's img(s):[/b] [img][/img]
[b]Your writing/art[/b]:
[/center]

Before entering a trial, you must assign a job to your PP! There are three jobs for each trial. [tracker] for tracking, [sparrer] for sparring, and [runner] for playing.
Each pup you own can only enter into 1 trial genre for the rest of their PP life! Which is until the heat death of the universe. Or if piskel shuts down.
Or you can just buy a job change ticket to change their job.

Form For Assigning:

[center][color=#00BF00][b][size=150]My pup will be a...[/size][/b][/color]
[b]PP's img and name:[/b] name[img][/img]
[b]Chosen Job:[/b]
[/center]

Now that you have some raspberries and assigned your PP a job, it's time to enter a trial! There are three trials you can enter: tracking, sparring, and playing.

Each trial gives their own rewards! You will be rolled for two items OR 2 items and a currency. Accessories and currency are the most common prizes, of course. Visit the item log for detailed trial item prizes. More may be added if I get a chance to! Give me accessory suggestions :D

Tracking costs 10Image and can get you:
-1-2 raspberries or 4 cherries
-1x accessory
-1x special mystery box
-1x license
Sparring costs 5Image and can get you:
-1-2 raspberries or 5 cherries
-1x accessory
-1x ED breeding ticket
-1x WD breeding ticket
Playing costs 3Image and can get you:
-1-3 raspberries or 3 cherries
-1x accessory
-1x recolor item ticket
-1x item edit ticket

Form For Trialling:

You can only enter a singular trial once per code drop, any time between the last code drop and the one to come. Trials are not open if there is an event or hunting is to happen.
[center][color=#00BF00][b][size=150]We're prepared!![/size][/b][/color]
[b]PP's img:[/b] [img][/img]
[b]Chosen Trial:[/b]
[/center]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun May 30, 2021 6:33 pm, edited 89 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:12 pm

Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun May 16, 2021 3:03 pm, edited 250 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:20 pm

If you want to be affiliates, just post or PM me about your adoptables! I'll occasionally clear this of inactive adopts...fair warning.

//Image Image Image\\
//Image Image Image Image\\
//Image Image Image\\
//Image Image\\
//Image\\

Here are our stamps! Feel free to use them ;3
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/d0177beb-82f7-11e8-a325-3f0e109aa9ca.gif[/img][/url]

Image [made by avifauna]
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]https://i.imgur.com/gPhFiYb.png[/img][/url]

Image [made by Feathersong64]
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/467873687123787798/741038443424907394/image0.gif[/img][/url]

Image [made by ARACHNOPHOBI4]
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/53b6556e-2f66-11eb-a658-f7920ed09788.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:36 am, edited 77 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me