DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:57 am

Current Stats wrote:Next Code Drop ;; October 1st
Donations ;; OPEN. Adoptions ;; CLOSED. Revamps ;; OPEN.

[size=85]"Hey, hey! Looks like we've got another visitor! Well, I'm Basil - it's super nice to meet you. You're currently at this wonderful adoption center called the DCAC. Basically it's a home for characters who are no longer wanted. Users can donate characters here for others to adopt, revamp the older characters, adopt the donated guys and gals, or help others with forms by responding to a critique! So much cool stuff here, right? Anyway, I'm kind of like the keeper of the thread, and I'm owned by the current thread maker, Sunlitsecrets. Maybe you're wondering, 'where'd the old mascot go?' Dee decided to head home now that the founder of this group is leaving. So that means I get to be in charge! Ah ha ha! ...Sorry. Anyway, go browse the kennels, read up on the staff list, do whatever, it's all good. Just have fun, man!"

ABeardedDragon [Beardy]
Judge
Sunlitsecrets [Sun]
Owner | Head Judge, Mod

Prophecy [Proph]
Judge, Mod

S-S-Sweets
Judge

- - - -
    New -> What's this codeword you keep talking about and why is it so important?

The codeword is something we use when we judge all the forms to quickly and easily find the forms for each round. You need to have the codeword in your form for us to see it! It can be found on the bottom of the form! an example can be seen below -

What is this place? How do I get the characters?

It's all in the title; "D's Character Adoption Center". Unwanted characters can be donated here so that others can adopt them. As for how you adopt them, it's sort of like a story contest, in which the best form wins the character. You can check the examples of winning forms near the bottom of this post if you need a better idea of what I mean. c:

How do I become staff?

Staff applications are open whenever we are low on staff members or when a staff member retires. PM me (Sun) and I'll provide the form. Just make sure you are qualified for the position.

My donation wasn't added, what does that mean?

When kennels are full, characters are saved for later. Once kennels are emptied, they will be added. Your donation not being added can also mean you're not allowed to add it. As in it's against the maker's/old owner's rules, or you don't actually own the character. If this is the case, though, you will be informed about it.

What's a revamp/how do I make one?

A revamp is basically a new image for a character. Such as a traditional reference made into digital but of a better quality than the original, or the other way around (as in digital into traditional). There are many ways to make them, such as drawing it in real-life, using a editable lineart on Oekaki, making your own, etc. Just make sure the new image has all the same colors, markings, and items as the original!

What is, And when is, the code-drop?

A code-drop, or CD, is just a post I make at the end of each round to announce who won what character. The characters are included there, along with the user's name and all the character's art. Code-drops are posted about once a month, though the dates aren't set. They will mostly be at random.

I tried out for a character with no other forms but didn't win- why is that?

We want characters here at the DCAC to go to good, loving homes, and in the rare case that the form(s) posted lack effort, the character will remain up for adoption, meaning no one wins it that round. We just want characters here to be adopted by users who truly want them, and the effort put into a form usually shows how much the user wants the character. Here are some examples of winning forms; One, two, three

Why Is This Place Called "D's Character Adoption Center"? What Does The "D" Stand For?

When Dove made this place, she wanted the name to be pretty straightforward, so as not to confuse people or anything. The 'D' stands for the old mascot, who's original name was D. We keep it as a reminder of the past. Plus it sounds pretty cool :3
    Affiliates
    ImageImage
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:06 am, edited 123 times in total.
Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:59 am

Adoption Rules/Donation Rules
    1.] Please don't post saying 'reserved' and only reserved. Include anything from the character's image to it's kennel number.
    2.] Do not include multiple forms in the same post! This goes for joint forms as well. Use two/more posts, it helps a lot.
    3.] You may not ever sell this characters for USD, C$, DA Points, nothing. No currency on any site or in any country. You cannot trade these characters, and if no longer wanted, donate it back to this adoption center. You may gift them, but ask permission first and make sure to tell these rules to the new owner.
    4.] Respect our staff and do not fight, it makes the Mods' job even harder by fighting and spamming.
    5.] You may apply for up to four (4) characters every round, and adopt unlimited all together. If you happen to do a revamp or make art for one of the characters, you will get another slot for that round. Though you can only get up to six slots, that's two extra, each round by doing this. During the next round your slot number will go back to four.
    6.] If you dropout, notify us by removing your form and writing a note there.
    7.] Bribes will not be accepted. Staff who accept bribes will be fired.
    8.] Sometimes a character will have additional rules. Please follow those rules as well as all of these.
    9.] You can make art or order art for characters you apply for. All art from all forms will go to the winner of the character.
    10.] One long paragraph is required for the history at least! Any less and your form will not be counted. This is after all a contest, and only forms with effort will win. One paragraph, not sentence.
    11.] Fullbody references are a requirement when donating. We cannot accept donations that are only a headshot of a character.
    12.] During a round, if you want a character you adopted back and there are forms posted for it, you must post a form for it as well to try and win it. If there are no forms or reserves, you may have it back.
    13.] As long as the user whom donated the character doesn't have specific rules for info (age, name, species, etc.) write your own. This means if they don't have rules regarding age, give them one. If they don't have rule regarding breed/species, tell us what species and/or breed they are. Do not say "not stated" or "unknown", it makes your chances of winning the character slim.
    14.] This is less of a rule and more of a reminder. This is not a first come, first serve adopt. If you post a form for a character, you do not instantly get them. Your form will be judged along with any others for that character based on the history, personality and general effort provided. Only one person will win that character, and the username of said person will be included on our code drop (held every month or so). Taking the character before this is considered stealing and you will be reported.

Revamp Rules
    1.] When revamping a character, please try to use your own lines. It is fine if you use a pre-made lineart for it, but it makes it more unique if it has it's own.
    2.] Please, no revamps below MQ (Medium Quality).
    3.] When revamping a character, you may get another slot for the round. Please don't make this your whole reason for revamping one.
    4.] Do not change the species of a character when revamping. Such as turning a cat into a MLP.
    5.] Follow all the donor's rules for a character before revamping it. They may not want it done.
    6.] So as to not let them go to waste, LQ (Low Quality) revamps and revamps that weren't allowed (by changing species or not following the donor's rules) will be added as art.

Adoption Tips
    - If you make the history short and quick, you won't have a very good chance. Try making it as long and detailed as possible.
    - Using darker colors instead of bright neon ones gives you a better chance.
    - Try to make the personality of a character match the personality it has in it's history.
    - Add-ons like Dislikes, Likes, Art, or other users' opinions can be added to forms, as well as other things, to give you a better chance.
    - Dividers, spread-out art of the character, etc. are all perfectly fine to include.
    - Be creative! In the end this is just a fun way to try and get characters,

These are all just tips on what to do/not do when posting a form. You do not have to follow these if you don't want to.
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

forms

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:03 am

Forms
    Thinking of adopting a character, or at least trying out? Here's the adoption form! Feel free to add on or re arrange the things on it; though please don't remove anything. c:
    This is especially true for the codeword! it's a fancy word we have at the bottom of the form that lets me find all the forms for each round. If you don't include it we will not see your form.
    Adoption Form ;;
    Code: Select all
    [img]CHARACTER'S%IMAGE%HERE[/img]
    Username:
    Kennel Number:
    Species and/or Breed:
    Use:
    Name:
    Personality:
    History:
    Extra(s):
    [size=20]paintingeveryfenceiknow[/size]

Have a unwanted character that you think deserves a better home? Here's the donation form if you want to send them here. c:
    Donation Form ;;
    [img][/img]
    Username:
    Name of Character:
    Breed:
    Species:
    Any Rules?:
    - Type
    - Rules
    - Here
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.):
    [size=5]Donatingyays[/size]

See a character that looks a bit beat up or old? Want to give it a new fresh image? Well, here's the form for revamping! This form can also be used to post art you made of a character that you're not trying out for. (Art for ones you're trying for go on your form)
    Revamp Form ;;
    Username:
    Kennel Number:
    Old Image (LINK):
    New Image (LINK):
    Credit (LA, design, etc.):
    [size=5]ReVaMpZ[/size]

And finally, the Critique form! If you want to have your form reviewed, simply fill out this form. One of our Critique Staff or a Mod will review it for you.
    Critique Form ;;
    Username:
    Kennel In Which You're Applying For:
    Any Staff Preferred To View?:
    What Do You Want To Know About Your Form? (Good, Bad, Needs More, Needs Less, etc.):
    Link To Form:
    [size=5]CRICKETS[/size]
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:14 am, edited 16 times in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kennels 1-50

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:05 am

Kennels 1-50

Kennel 1
Base by Roonie-Roo, background and revamp by booklover789
Lineart is available here, and was sketched by space bound and lined by vivi.. Design by Blackbirds. Revamp by I Like Bees
Username: K i r i t o
Name of Character: n/a
Breed: n/a
Species: Hornlings
Any Rules?:
- Please don't sell!
- Please credit!
- Have fun!
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Me!

Kennel 2
lineart, revamp by Leafy.
Username: midnightwolfie666
Name of Character:
Species:
Any Rules?:
- No rules!
- Love the boi
- Do what you like with it! Give him a good story!
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lines by seaskiies

Kennel 3
Username: Pufferheart
Name of Character: Blackberry (you can change the name)
Breed: N/A
Species: dog
Any Rules?:
- Please PM me if you win this character! I would like to see the winning form.
- Do whatever you wish with this character
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lines by Bean_Cake, coloring by Autumn Ghost

Kennel 4
cat one only
Lines by CHERRILOID, revamp and edits by booklover789
Base by Hubble, revamp and edits by booklover789
revamp by Leafy.
Username: Sunlitsecrets
Name of Character: -
Breed: -
Species: cat
Any Rules?:
- Take good care of them!
- Save the image(s) to your computer after adopting!
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): by me, lines by sixbane

Kennel 5
Base and shading by Svavellitium, revamp and edits by booklover789
Username: RupturedRaptor
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:
Any Rules?:
- Keep them equine
- Save img after adopting
- Love them
Credit: color by RupturedRaptor, lines by preppy paws

Kennel 6
Species: Domestic Cat
Any Rules?:
- Credit RupturedRaptor's toyhou.se for the design. (you must link to the account if not on toyhou.se, if on toyhou.se you can credit them as an onsite designer)
- Credit uwu for the lineart
- Don't sell them
- you can redesign them as drastically as you want, even change the species, but RupturedRaptor must remain properly credited for the design.
-make sure to save the images when adopted
Design: RupturedRaptor
Lineart: uwu

Kennel 7
Base and background by iceypopCS, revamp and edits by booklover789
Username: Diamondshine101
Name of Character: Smarty SweetTart
Breed: Chihuahua
Species: Dog
Any Rules?:
- Please give proper credit and don't claim the art as your own.
- Please don't change the design. Accessories are fine!
- Please be active with him!
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lines by Lacy, Design by Diamondshine101
Donatingyays

Kennel 8
Design - Shenan_the_cat LA - ty_tay Revamp by Cloudpelt
Username: Shenan_the_cat
Breed: -
Species: Canine
Any Rules?:
- Please pm me if you get them, I'd love to know who the new owner is
- Please save their art, I will be deleting it after they are adopted
- Everything can be changed
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lineart by Swiftkill_ Design by me

Kennel 9
Any Rules?:
- Credit RupturedRaptor's toyhou.se for the design. (you must link to the account if not on toyhou.se, if on toyhou.se you can credit them as an onsite designer)
- Don't sell them
- you can redesign them as drastically as you want, even change the species, but RupturedRaptor must remain properly credited for the design.

Kennel 10
Base and background by PeanutButterRum, revamp and edits by booklover789
Username: Diamondshine101
Name of Character: Jayik
Breed: Wolf/Swedish Lapphund
Species: ^
Any Rules?:
- Please give proper credit and don't claim the art as your own.
- Please don't change the design. Accessories are fine!
- Please be active with him!
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lines by Neara, Design by Diamondshine101
Donatingyays

Kennel 11
(#7)

Species, base, and background by Sixbane, edits and revamp by booklover789
Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Breed: Ice Wolf
Species: Ice Wolf
Any Rules?:
- Credit me for design
- You may revamp
- Credit my deviantart if posting offsite
Designed credited to me
Lines crediting to Pandora.

Kennel 12
original design by Dovepawlover
revamp by RupturedRaptor
lineart used which is based off the official artwork.
Username: Dovepawlover
Name of Character: Unnamed
Breed: Furfrou
Species: Pokemon
Any Rules?:
None
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lines, design all me.
Donatingyays

Kennel 13
Username: Fudge
Species: Cat
Any Rules?:
- Please credit Tealea if needed!
Design by Fudge
Line edits by Marilu.
Original lines by Tealea

Kennel 14
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:
Any Rules?:
- if posted to toyhou.se, please credit my toyhou.se account
- credit me please (as RupturedRaptor on toyhouse)
- save the img after adopting
- love them!
lines & design by RupturedRaptor

Kennel 15
Username: northern downpour ;;
Name of Character: Adopter picks
Breed: N/a
Any Rules?:
- If you upload them anywhere, PM me! I like keeping track of my characters
- You can change anything as long as the design stays recognizable!
- Use them! Please! ;u; If you don't end up using them, send them back to DCAC and let me know!
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): I think the line art is by Alaskii on dA? But I made the design! My Toyhou.se name is NorthernDownpour if you upload them there!

Kennel 16
(brown hyena!)
Base and background by Purrfectpal, revamp and edits by booklover789
Username: crutchie_
Name of Character: Roxem
Breed: Spotted Hyena
Species: Hyena
Any Rules?:
- Please keep his species and gender!
- He is the brother of Astrella (the white hyena) and I own her, so I prefer they stay siblings.
- Take care of him please c;
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): design by crutchie_, lineart by Mattise

Kennel 17
design & color by RupturedRaptor, lineart by Sixbane
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:
Any Rules?:
- credit me for the design
- same img after adopting!
- love them
lines & design by RupturedRaptor

Kennel 18
Base and shading by Svavellitium, revamp and edits by booklover789
Username: ABeardedDragon
Species: Horse
Any Rules?:
- Not a rule, but they're a palomino tobiano!
- If you have Toyhouse, please credit my account there.
Credit: Design by ABeardedDragon, lines by preppy paws

Kennel 19
Base by Coka-Cola, revamp by booklover789
Username: ABeardedDragon
Species: Horse
Any Rules?:
- If you have Toyhouse, please credit my account there.
Credit: Design by ABeardedDragon, lines by preppy paws

Kennel 20
Any Rules?:
- Don't sell them

Kennel 21
(#9)

Base by birdio, revamp by booklover789
Breed: Plant Fox
Species: Plant Fox
Any Rules?:
- Credit me for design
- You may revamp
Designed credited to me

Kennel 22
extra art 1, lineart by phoenix1617, extra art!
Base by puffball~, edits and revamp by booklover789
Name of Character: Basil
Breed:
Species: Pip (open species)
Any Rules?:
- save the images after you adopt!
- take good care of them!
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): first image - art by me, lineart by gator vocals
all other art - by me

Kennel 23
Base by ☼ Red Beanie ☼, revamp and edits by booklover789
Username: midnightwolfie666
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:
Any Rules?:
- No rules!
- Love the character
- Give it a great story

Kennel 24
Name of Character: Flan
Breed: x
Species: x
Any Rules?:
- Love her
- Save her image(s) to your computer after adopting
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): By RavenclawHobbit

Kennel 25

Kennel 26
second one
original design by SilverMistYT, lineart by Sixbane, revamp by RupturedRaptor
Breed:
Species: canine
Any Rules?:
-Save the images after adopting!
- Take good care of them <3
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): by SilvermistyT, lineart by tealea

Kennel 27

Kennel 28
(#10)

Base and background by Shalusky, revamp and edits by booklover789
Breed: Dog
Species: Mongrel
Any Rules?:
- Credit me for design
- You may revamp
Designed credited to me

Kennel 29
Base by misskitty2000, revamp and edits by booklover789
Base by Autumnglory, revamp by booklover789
Base by flyteck, revamp and edits and background by booklover789
Base by kavlri, revamp and background by booklover789
Name of Character: x
Any Rules?:
- Love them
- Save their image(s) after adopting
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Unknown maker

Kennel 30
Base by qwertyo, background and revamp by booklover789
Username: perry the platypus
Name of Character: Coral
Any Rules?:
- Credit me for design
- Please do not sell, trade, or gift this character
- Do not edit character
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): made on Tealea's ]dog lines

Kennel 31
Base by Canis2954, revamp by booklover789
Username: bullserk
Name of Character: n/A
Breed: n/A
Species: Humanoid
Any Rules?:
Feel free to use/edit in any way you like
Love them! qvq
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Art/Design by catechin on DA

Kennel 32

Kennel 33
#8 only
Base by InterfectorFactory, revamp by booklover789
Species: Raptor
Any Rules?:
- credit the designer with a LINK. don't just type their username.
- credit the lineart artist
- save the image after adopting
design by RupturedRaptor - please credit this link (RupturedRaptor on toyhou.se)
lineart by InterfectorFactory

Kennel 34
Base by Aliura, revamp and edits by booklover789
Username: perry the platypus
Name of Character:
Any Rules?:
- Credit me for design
- Please do not sell, trade, or gift this character
- Do not edit character
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): made on Tealea's ]dog lines

Kennel 35
Base by zaz, edits and background and revamp by booklover789
Username: shadow9119
Breed: TLK Lion
Species: Lion
Any Rules?:
Give name/gender/age/whatever
Please no design changes
You can add accessories
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lines by WolfAvenge - Coloured by Royal-Elixir

Kennel 36
Base and background by VintageSongBird, revamp and edits by booklover789
Username: ~Ebay~
Name of Character: Cherry Breeze
Breed: Pony
Species: MLP Oc
Any Rules?:
- Do not make major changes to her and keep her cutie mark something with cherries
- Please do not use her just for breeding
- Use her in rps, for art just love her please
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lines by mint_fox

Kennel 37
All here
Base by Khans, revamp by booklover789
Username: shadow9119
Name of Character: You choose c:
Breed: You choose, but I think it would be a lighter breed rather than a draft?
Species: Equine
Any Rules?:
Give them name/gender/etc.
Please don't make any design edits
You may add accessories <3
Not really a rule, but they're a Red Dun Overo ^^

Kennel 38

Kennel 39

Kennel 40
(second one)
revamp by Prophecy
Name of Character:
Breed:
Any Rules?:
- save the images after adopting <3
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): WolfireX, lines by Tealea

Kennel 41
(third one)
lineart by kavlri, color by ABeardedDragon
Name of Character:
Breed:
Any Rules?:

Kennel 42
Name of Character: x
Any Rules?:
- Love them
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): The image is here, the base was made by EncounterEthereal on DA, it was colored by ThePaintedPaws on DA, and the design was made by this deactivated account.

Kennel 43
Username: booklover789
Name of Character:
Species: Babusagi

Rules:
♣ Don't change breed or species - this character MUST stay an Octo-pup Babusagi.
♣ According to the Babusagi rules, this character can NEVER be bred. No babies for this dude, EVER.
♣ According to the Babusagi rules, this character can also NEVER BE SOLD FOR ANY TYPE OF CURRENCY. If you no longer want this Babusagi, please give it either to DCAC or to myself.
♣ Follow ALL of the Babusagi species' rules.
♣ Please do not change this character's design. A few small items may be added, but changes to the main design are not allowed. (NOTE: According to Babasagi rules, his face cannot change expression.)
♣ PM me if you win this character, as I like to know who my characters are awarded to.
♣ Upon winning the character and putting this character in whatever character storage you use, make sure to credit myself for the design and liv & kyu for owning and creating Babusagi.
♣ In your form somewhere, please include how this Babusagi feels about the ocean. It can be something small as in a brief thing mentioned in a sentence, or something long as in a large chunk of history. I'll leave it up to you to decide how long or short it is - just make sure to include it somewhere.
♣ To see the custom packing slip I edited to help clarify what all this Babusagi has, see the main post here.
♣ Love and use this character; don't let it collect dust.

Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Design by booklover789. Babusagi as a species belong to liv & kyu.

Kennel 44
#4 only
Base and background by Autumnwinds, revamp and edits by booklover789
Base by InterfectorFactory, revamp by booklover789
Any Rules?:
- save the image after adopting
design by RupturedRaptor - please credit this link (RupturedRaptor on toyhou.se)
lineart by InterfectorFactory

Kennel 45
Base and background by Andiliion, revamp and edits by booklover789
Species: Some sort of fox creature? you can decide.
Any Rules?:
- Don't alter the original art in any way, shape or form.
- All forms of designs changes, including scars & accessories are fine, but you can't edit the original image to do so.
- Save the image after adopting
art & design by RupturedRaptor - please credit this link (RupturedRaptor on toyhou.se)

Kennel 46
Username: UltimateKitty
Name of Character: Up to you
Breed: Seakit
Species: Seakit
Any Rules?:
- Please take care of him and use it unlike I did.
- Keep species the same.
- You can add items and small edits, but don't make any major line edits.
Seakits belong to Emmigator.

Kennel 47
(2)
revamp by RupturedRaptor
ptu base by gushingstars
Username: .bastille
Name of Character: N/A
Any Rules?:
- Do not sell for profit.
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Design - .bastille | Lineart - Tealea

Kennel 48
Base by .Fluffy., revamp by booklover789
Base by .Fluffy., revamp by booklover789
Names of Characters: Aard (blue one on the left) and Vvark (pink one on the right)
Genders: Male and Female
Ages: Unknown
Breed: Unknown
Species: Velociraptor
Any Rules?
- Keep them together! I don't mind if they are mates, siblings, best friends... whatever. Just make sure they stay together somehow.
- Please do not change names.
- Feel free to do revamps, just make sure the colors and design stay similar to the ones I created.
- Please keep them male and female, but feel free to change Vvark to male and Aard to female if it so suits your fancy.
- Feel free to change the species, but please keep it something dinosaur-related.
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Base by adelphi prime., designs by me (booklover789).

Kennel 49
#3 only
Any Rules?:
- save the image after adopting.

coloring & design by RupturedRaptor - please credit this link (RupturedRaptor on toyhou.se)
Lineart used

Kennel 50
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 93 times in total.
Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kennels 51-100

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:07 am

Kennels 51-100

Kennel 51
(fourth one)
revamp by Prophecy
Name of Character:
Breed:
Any Rules?:

Kennel 52
Username: Lord Raegami
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:
Any Rules?: No terms

Kennel 53
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 54
(fifth one)
Base by Lieutenant sparks, revamp and edits by booklover789
Name of Character:
Breed:
Any Rules?:

Kennel 55
#4 only
Base and background by symmetra, revamp and edits by booklover789
Any Rules?:
- save the inage after adopting
lineart by ~ Sparkyy ~

Kennel 56
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:
Rules: ♣ Revamps are allowed, so long as the main design is still clearly seen in the revamp.
♣ PM me if you win this character, as I like to know who my characters are awarded to.
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Base by Canis2954, design by booklover789

Kennel 57
Username: IceFlurry
Name of Character: Emberstone
Breed: No certain breed (NCB)
Species: Dragon
Any Rules?:
- May change name
- May change breed
- May not change gender
- May not change species
- Credit me for the design
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lines by ScarTheLion

Kennel 58
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 59
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 60
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:
Rules: ♣ Revamps are allowed, so long as the main design is still clearly seen in the revamp.
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Base by Canis2954, design by booklover789

Kennel 61

Kennel 62

Kennel 63

Kennel 64
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 65
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 66
Base by Coalchaser, revamp and edits by booklover789
    Username: S-S-Sweets
    Name of Character: N/a
    Species: Feline
    Any Rules?:
    - None! But please credit the creator.
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Original creator !! Please credit them <3

Kennel 67
Name of Character: Bix
Breed: Black/Brown Pinstriped Mackerel Tabby and Silver Norwegian Forest Cat Mix
Species: Headless Cat
Rules: ♣ Do not change the breed or species, please.
♣ Revamps are allowed, so long as the main design is still clearly seen in the revamp.
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Base and background by violentPrince, design by booklover789

Kennel 68
Base and background by symmetra, revamp and edits by booklover789
Username: Eleya
Name of Character:
Breed: Corgi
Any Rules?:
- Feel free to do small design changes/add accessories
- Id love if you could keep the breed…
- If no longer wanted, please donate back here, or to another agency
- give proper credit
Original Lines by Tealea, Line Edits by pokemonrawesome12eyy, Design by Eleya (me)

Kennel 69

Kennel 70
Base and background by .Toxic, revamp and edits by booklover789
Username: Eleya
Name of Character:
Breed:
Any Rules?:
- Feel free to do small design changes/add accessories
- If no longer wanted, please donate back here, or to another agency
- give proper credit
Original Lines by InterfectorFactory, Design by Eleya (me)

Kennel 71
Name of Character: Niffle
Breed:
Species: Chizzler
Any Rules?:
- Please keep design the same
- I'd prefer the species stay something very unique, not something simple like canine, feline, or equine.
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Background, base, and species by punkopup, design by me (booklover789)

Kennel 72
Any Rules?:
No rules but love them!
Base by 04tobizbits on DA ;Design by shadow11230 on DA

Kennel 73
Base by Hubble, revamp and edits by booklover789
Any Rules?:
No rules but love them!
Base by 04tobizbits on DA ;Design by shadow11230 on DA

Kennel 74
revamp by RupturedRaptor, lines by marzmaniac
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 75
Base by aldan, revamp and edits by booklover789
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 76
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 77
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 78
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 79

Username: IceFlurry
Name of Character: Eddy
Breed: No certain breed (NCB)
Any Rules?:
- May change name
- May change breed
- May not change gender
- May not change species
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lines by Bugabee design by Dogedog

Kennel 80
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 81
Base by shalusky, revamp by booklover789
revamp by Leafy.
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 82
lineart by kavlri, color by ABeardedDragon
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 83
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 84
Base and species by Lieutenant sparks, revamp and edits by booklover789
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 85
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 86
Base by starry-knight, revamp by booklover789
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 87
Number 2
Base by mistigrix, revamp and edits by booklover789
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 88
Number 3
Base and species by Paper.dragonflies, revamp by booklover789
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 89
Species: Canine but can be changed
Any Rules?:
- Credit me and the lineart artist properly
- No rules considering owning them! Once you win them, do what you wish with them.
- Please don't revamp this kennel until a significant amount of time has passed sitting in the kennel. Adding another reference is okay!
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lineart by SmolMidget ; Design by bullserk

Kennel 90
Username: northern downpour ;;
Name of Character: Adopter picks
Any Rules?:
- If you upload them anywhere, PM me! I like keeping track of my characters
- You can change anything as long as the design stays recognizable!
- Use them! Please! ;u; If you don't end up using them, send them back to DCAC and let me know!
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): I think the line art is by Alaskii on dA? But I made the design! My Toyhou.se name is NorthernDownpour if you upload them there!

Kennel 91
Any Rules?:
No rules but love them!
Base by Crowmulent on DA ; Design by Ameah1234

Kennel 92
Username: Fudge
Name of Character: N/A
Breed: Crystalline Tiger
Species: Tiger
Any Rules?:
- Don't remove the signature please!
Lines by winter & fireflii, design by Fudge

Kennel 93
revamp by perry the platypus
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 94
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 95
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 96
Username: I Like Bees
Name of Character:
Breed:
Any Rules?:
- Please give proper credit for the lineart/design WITH LINKS, not simply by typing out usernames.
- This particular image cannot be uploaded offsite per lineart rules.
- Revamps are alright, but I'd appreciate if this character remained a canine.
- If you'd like to be added to the original drawing, just PM me after winning this character.
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lineart by Bean_Cake; design by I Like Bees

Kennel 97
Base by Cry, revamp by booklover789
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 98
Base by Soulsplosion, coloring and edits by booklover789
Base and background by Blusagi, coloring and edits by booklover789
Base and background by Sprig, coloring by booklover789
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 99
Name of Character:
Breed:
Any Rules?:
- Please give proper credit for the lineart/design WITH LINKS, not simply by typing out usernames.
- If you'd like to be added to the original drawing, just PM me after winning this character.

Kennel 100
Base by iFoopets, revamp by booklover789
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:20 am, edited 51 times in total.
Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kennels 101-150

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:08 am

Kennels 101-150

Kennel 101
drawn / revamped by byyrde
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:

Kennel 102
Name of Character:
Breed:
Any Rules?:

Kennel 103
Username: \OwO/
Name of Character: Orion (feel free to change)
Breed: mutt
Any Rules?:
- please take good care of him
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): design by https://toyhou.se/TheStrayCat

Kennel 104

Kennel 105

Kennel 106

Kennel 107

Kennel 108

Kennel 109

Kennel 110

Kennel 111

Kennel 112

Kennel 113
First
revamp by byyrde
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): lineart designer

Kennel 114

Kennel 115

Kennel 116

Kennel 117

Kennel 118

Kennel 119

Kennel 120

Kennel 121

Kennel 122

Kennel 123

Kennel 124

Kennel 125

Kennel 126

Kennel 127

Kennel 128

Kennel 129

Kennel 130

Kennel 131

Kennel 132

Kennel 133

Kennel 134

Kennel 135

Kennel 136

Kennel 137

Kennel 138

Kennel 139

Kennel 140

Kennel 141

Kennel 412

Kennel 143

Kennel 144

Kennel 145

Kennel 146

Kennel 147

Kennel 148

Kennel 149

Kennel 150
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:04 am, edited 23 times in total.
Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:10 am

reserved
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DCAC | character tryout| VASSILIS

Postby padaleckii » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:47 pm

Ꮧ ᎶᏬᏗᏒᎴᎥᏗᏁ ᏂᏗᏕ ᏰᏋᏋᏁ (re)ᏰᎧᏒᏁ

Notherround

Username: ~Prophecy~
Kennel Number: 57
Name: Vassilis
Breed: Husky
Age: Unknown, not even he knows anymore. At least 500 years.
Use: Vassilis will become either a secondary or main character of mine. His world will continue to be developed alongside my other worlds. To be perfectly honest, it won’t be developed as often as my other worlds, but when it does get developed it will be in large, information packed, quantities.

Personality:
Vassilis perserveres. He is determined to get through any situation, even if he knows he cannot. He is smart, and will prepare beforehand though. He will get ready for things and won't just jump into a fight. He likes planning out strategies, but always makes backup plans and doesn't get his hope up with thinking it will work because, well, things don't always go as planned. Vassilis is a deep thinker, he analyzes situations throughoughly and gives things much thought. He is very caring and thoughtful, and he is protective over his friends. He would die (again) for them if it was necessary. Vassilis is wise and know when he can outsmart others. He is bold and brave, capable of standing in front of an obstacle without showing fear. Vassilis is tough and can bear through pain if his mind is focused elsewhere. He is extremely curious and thrives on knowledge, always wanting to know more.

❂ History:
Vassilis lives in a world with multiple gods. In fact, he was resurrected by one. After his noble death as a regular dog, in which he sacrificed himself to save his owner, he was reincarnated as a God himself, though he would be a minor god. Of course he wasn't as powerful as the ones who had earned their higher ranks, but he would learn and grow to become like them.
Vassilis learned the ropes of being godly, and learned to control and expand his given powers. He was taught fighting skills, and though he thought that was weird at first, he soon realized he would need it and eventually later greatly needed those skills.

All of this learning was done in the heavenly place he was created in. He didn't leave for years, but he didn't mind. Vassilis was guided by a God who showed itself to him as a mist-like substance. It had a powerful, echoing voice and was obviously the most powerful of all the Gods he met. The newer Gods like him, ones who were reincarnated as Gods, were the least powerful.

After four years of studies, guidence, and training, Vassilis finally was ready. His mentor, the voice, materialized its body for Vassilis. When he appeared to him in the physical form, he took Vassilis by surprise. The God was of enormous size- and he was human! The god's echoing voice made sense now. The god turned around, and crouched down to Vassilis. He brought forth his arms to reveal an entire solar system in his palms.
"Actual size, they are." He laughed.
Vassilis wasn't aware of how huge he had become. Everything was enlarged to scale here and it seemed all normal. "Very good trick" he thought. "Very Stupid for not noticing."
The God explained to him that he could choose any planet from any solar system. He showed many to Vassilis, but none pleased him. The God went through many solar systems and showed him available planets. Only one of the hundreds caught Vassilis' eye. That planet was earth. He chose earth. Possibly the lowest ranking planet of all time. The one with the worst reputation. My, who would want to protect a planet that keeps destroying itself. It would be a joke to pick Earth. No new God with any sort of dignity would ever go back to earth. It wasn't pleasnt. Earth was bad, thats just how it was. But Vassilis saw past the flaws of his home. In fact, he embraced them and loved the flaws of his origin. He wanted to protect earth and the people who protected him when he was a pet. Vassilis was interested in Earth and curious of all the things he didn't know when his time on earth was still ticking. He was facinated when he was told more things about the planet by the God- when he was a pet he was unaware of so many things and didn't understand so many concepts that he now got! By choosing Earth he saved it from being destroyed, as he was one of the best new trainee's who happened to choose a "disgusting" planet. Vassilis was given a wide range of options- wider than some of the previous ones because he was so willing to learn and thus became really good. Earth had been in the pool of planets the God wanted to wipe out and use for "other purposes," but since he chose is despite being given the option to guard some of the best planets, it was not allowed to be destroyed.

Vassilis was aware of his outward appearance changes that developed when he became more God-like. He saw changes in his pelt almost daily. But Vassilis was not suited for Earth. No, he was too big. He was told his appearance would be "condensed down," and though he would look different than normal, he would fit in better.

When he went to Earth, he was not told his presence would be strange. The existence of his powers on earth created a phenomenon that really annoyed humans. He created a strong, deep humming noise every time he greatly used the powers he was given. To the humans, when they were near him when he was using powers it was weird- like hearing low bass- but the sound couldn't be tracked to one place. It appeared to come from everywhere yet nowhere. People who came near him said they smelled basil, but couldn't tell where it was coming from. Over time, unexpected run ins with him added up, and he became known and hunted like Bigfoot.

The reincarnated Gods were programmed with infinite paths based on their decisions, and there were selected things to be guaranteed to be drawn to them. In Vassilis' case, that was a human. There was one human in existence that could find the source of the humming and scent.

That one human was a pre-teen by the name of MacKenzie Rogers.

starts training the chosen human to fight with him. she doesn't like him at first but they bond and become close friends. She lives a double life and sneaks out to see him. They do stuff together frequently. One time when she visits Vassilis she brings her boyfriend along even though she was told not to. Hesitant at first, she was shy around this large other-worldy wolf-like Husky, but soon Vas's anger dies down and they warm up to each other. Mac starts to train her boyfriend and Vas doesn't want to help. After a few time of her visiting him with her boyfriend along, Vas decides to help train him and the three are now warriors together.

at the end of the story there is this big fight between someone who wants to destroy earth maybe/do something bad/??? he gives his power to the two teenagers to help them and thus becomes weak and dies from the transfer of power.

The god that trained Vassilis is newer to the group of gods by 400,000 years, and is remorseful and goes against the code and gives him long lasting life again and the two humans also. the two humans can switch between human form and their new animal forms, mackenzie a tiger and tyler, her boyfriend, a red wolf.

◔ Extra: None Yet
Last edited by padaleckii on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DCAC | character tryout | Ty

Postby padaleckii » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:49 pm

heroes

Notherround
★ Username: ~Prophecy~
☆ Kennel Number: 50
★ Name: Ty
☆ Gender: Male
★ Species: Red Wolf
☆ Age: Young Adult
★ Use: Will be in the story above^
☆ Personality:
★ History:
☆ Extra:

wip:
tyler’s animal form.
he can change into this with vassilis’ powers
Last edited by padaleckii on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

"i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | open

Postby padaleckii » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:51 pm

ᕼᑌᑎTEᗪ

Notherround
▮ Username: ~Prophecy~
▯ Kennel Number: 49
▮ Name: Everett
▯ Gender: Male
▮ Species: Gray Wolf/Shapeshifter
▯ Age: Adult
▮ Use: apart of the story line above ^^^
▯ Personality: short-tempered, dangerously obsessive, and impatient.
▮ History:
▯ Extra:

By Me.

Older man shapeshifter type creature
Doesnt need a god’s power to change
Has power stored in a ring to use
Kinda the grumpy old sly guy who is always around when it is convenient
- old man who died like vassilis and became a god
- didnt want to become a god
- instead of his normal state being a god form he had a human form
Last edited by padaleckii on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

"i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me