DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | CODE DROP!

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:26 pm

Thank you!

On my second form, I wasn’t too sure what to add and I realize that my personality for Xeno got quite confusing. I’ll be re-posting for him on the next round as I, myself, had a blonde moment when creating his information. I will be working on getting his information not so much confusing as I got confuzzled myself when I reread it.

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:48 pm

Thank you so much for Abre and Frederick! I ran out of time for the other two I wanted to enter for, so hopefully I'll be able to enter for them during the next round. ^^
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:48 pm

Omg thank you so much! Astral will be well taken care of for sure.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:22 am

OH MY GOD SKSKSKSKSKSK IM SO HAPPY TYSM <3333
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:30 am

Ahh thank you so much!! Raine will be very spoiled ! <3
    pine • he/its
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | CODE DROP! + open!

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:18 am

Everything should be updated - the new round is now open! As always, if you are continuing work on a form from a previous round, please repost it and include the new code word!

The next code drop date will be chosen once we have a couple of forms!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DravenSparrow » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:29 am

Username: AlexandriaNovak

Kennel Number: 23

Species and/or Breed: Cat/ slight shapeshifter

Use: Oc for roleplays, stories

Name: Aberdeen (mouth of the river)

Nickname: Dee

Personality: Like the ocean, she can be peaceful and calm, or raging and aggressive. Shes more on the optimistic side in hard situation and tries to stay positive if she's feeling down and out.

History:
Found on a beach by Bambi (linked below), and while she doesn't remember much, bits and pieces come back to her that she had been sailing with someone, and that the sea had turned rough and she was thrown off the boat. Dee was taken to a house full of characters, human, animal, and otherwise. She was met by a large fluffy creature, called Bip0lar https://toyhou.se/3339907.bip0lar , the leader of the house. Bi had asked her where she was from, to try and get her home, but she couldn't remember. Bi told her that she could stay, maybe relaxing would cause her memory to come back. She quickly made friends with the pup who found her, Bambi, who showed her to a few more whom she quickly made friends with. Strawberry is always seen with Dee, sometimes to her dismay, and is a very happy go lucky pup with a bright smile and goofy jokes. Acacia comes and goes, mostly because he loves to camp in the forest, and will stay there for days on end, coming back dirty and with tall tails. Irisa can be a little stuck up, not liking to get her fur wet, but will love to lounge around and gossip about other characters. Dee and her friends can be caught in her room, on the beach, in the pool, or lounging in the sun around the house.

Later on, Beech appeared one day, asking for shelter for a few days... She seems to know this pup... but from where?

Friends:
https://toyhou.se/128477.strawberry-drizzle
https://toyhou.se/942926.acacia
https://toyhou.se/4699730.bambi *best friend
https://toyhou.se/1422804.irisa
https://toyhou.se/4652584.beech (Beech is the pup she was sailing with ^^)

Swimming
Collecting seashells
Her fishbowl

Dislikes:
People that throw trash in the ocean
People that hurt sea creatures and other animals

Other Personality Bits:
If she sees people litter on the beach, she will throw the litter at them and yell about how its damaging the ecosystem.
She helps other animal organisations protect abused animals, and can't meet the owners or she might get in trouble for yelling, pushing, hitting, etc.
She volunteers at marine centers for animal rehabilitation.
She's been known to take hurt sea creatures back home and nurse them back to health.

Extra(s):
only has a few (less than 10) other forms to shift into, like a puppy, rabbit and bird
honestly i've never seen such a big adoption place ^^ this is super cool and i'll probably donate if my adoptables dont get sold
I hope this is better btw ^^

paintingeveryfenceiknow
I've been gone so long lol
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DravenSparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:59 am

Username: \OwO/
Name of Character: Orion (feel free to change)
Breed: mutt
Species: dog
Any Rules?:
- please take good care of him
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): design by https://toyhou.se/TheStrayCat

Username: Lady Mascaraed

Kennel Number: 103

Species and/or Breed: Mutt

Use: I will be developing him into a character for both the book and roleplay purposes.

Name: Ragnof

Personality: Ragnof is a mysterious mutt. He has an unpredictable nature, you may see him kind and caring one moment, the next, he is a ruthless beast. He has a split personality disorder which can be dangerous cause you never know when he will attack. What is split personality disorder you ask? Well, here is the definition:
Dissociative identity disorder (previously known as multiple personality disorder) is thought to be a complex psychological condition that is likely caused by many factors, including severe trauma during early childhood (usually extreme, repetitive physical, [removed due to not being child-friendly], or emotional abuse). credit for information

History: Ragnof was born in the harshest timber forest. The packs were ruthless and malicious. Only the strong would survive. Born into the Ragged Desires pack and being the sibling of seven other pups who were all male, is not easy as you would think.
The worse part was having to fend yourself when you just turned eight months old and allowed to meet your fellow pack members. The pack members are never pleased with newborns and will attack them, 90% of the time, more than six pups per litter are killed off by the older pack members. Yes, life in Ragged Desires was not the place for the weak.
Ragnof was the first born to Vladmir, current Alpha male of Ragged Desires pack. Ragnof’s brothers were named; Auree, Blaze, Charlston, Dubahzii, Glitch, Gabe, and Jeykll. Each brother was trying to prove themselves worthy to become the next Alpha male of Ragged Desires pack. If there were only two to three pups, the oldest male pup would become the new alpha, however. If there were four or more males in a litter, they would have to fight for that rank.
Of course, Ragnof wasn’t the strongest out of the seven males and was more into the lone wolf charade. Who needed a pack anyways? He wanted to leave this pack and start a pack of his own.
It was mid-May in the timber forest, Ragnof became a young adult alongside his brothers. The time to fight for the Alpha rank was just beyond the corner. They have trained themselves for this day and it was about to be that day. Ragnof has not yet left the pack as he wanted to prove a point to his brothers and father. He despised his farther and wanted nothing to do with him.
Four days passed it was time for the seven brothers and Ragnof to fight for the Alpha rank. First up was Auree and Blaze, naturally Blaze won. It was now Blaze and Charlston, next was Charlston and Glitch, after that was Charlston and Dubahzii, after that was Dubahzii and Gabe, after that was Ragnof and Jeykll. The battle between the two lasted for hours, finally Jeykll fell onto the ground. No, Ragnof did not kill Jeykll, he was just severely injured... his farther looked disappointed, but announced, “My son Ragnof has defeated his seven brothers and will be the new Alpha male of Ragged Desires pack!” This was Ragnof’s chance, “I’m not interested in being the new Alpha male, Vladmir.” He announced. “I’m leaving this pack forever and hear my words Vladmir. You will be dead in the next 72 hours!” He turned his back and trotted off into the wilderness.

Extra(s): I’m gonna be added onto his history if allowed/win him as I’m very attached to this boy. I’m trying to decide on his theme song and other things. He’s more of the “bad boy” than anything else.
paintingeveryfenceiknow
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:28 am, edited 5 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

────

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:00 am

Kennel Number: 101
Species and/or Breed:
Use: I will be developing him into a character for both the book and roleplay purposes.
Name: Cosmo

Species: God x Wolf

Personality: Cosmo is bitter, ruthless, irritable, arrogant, self-centered, cocky, flirtatious, and arrogant. He doesn't really have any good personalities to him.

History: Cosmo was born in the constellations, his father King Neptune being the God of the sea and his mother Selene being the Goddess of the moon. After their son was born, they decided upon the name of Cosmo meaning relating to the world or the universe. However, he was born just a God. However, his mother, Selene, turned him half God, half Wolf. He had unique tribal-like markings on his front leg and back legs that glowed white and blue. His back fur was black as the night sky, his underbelly was that of a dark gray, his hair was white and on the tip of his tail was white. He had Angel wings that were white as snow, his nose was also snow white and his eyes were like that of the galaxy.
Being half God, this also meant he was immortal and had powers. His powers were bringing the darkness, moon and stars, as well as melding the galaxy together, bringing life to earth, but he could only bring plants to life. He decided to have his home on earth instead of up in the night sky next to his mother, Selene. Every child has to leave the nest, that’s what a lot of parents say.
Cosmo helped rebuild the forests that grew on the earth, regrowing plants to replace the old and dying plants. He also protected the forest and creatures from the hands of humans... how could such a beast be so cruel to Mother Nature? It made Cosmo angry. He knew no harm was to come upon the humans, but... it was hard to keep that promise.
As the seasons changed, Cosmo’s wisdom and strength grew stronger. He helped keep the balance in nature steady as the river flows. Yes, he thought of his mother frequently and would look up at the starry night sky and wonder how she was doing. He could have gone and visited her through creating a portal, but he knew if he left for even just a second. Humans would have burnt down the trees in the forest. So, he would stay to guard the forest.
Cosmo helped the creatures who were preparing for winter, gave advice, and being there to guide them through their life. Once an animal passed on he would guide their spirit up the stairs to the starry heaven above. He was also a spirit guide and did both duties sufficiently and quick.

Extra(s): I believe I’ll be adding onto the history, I just became blank
paintingeveryfenceiknow

drawn / revamped by byyrde
Username: Lord Raegami
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:
Any Rules?: No terms
Credit (Design, LA, etc.):
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

────

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:00 am

Kennel Number: 103
Species and/or Breed: Mutt
Name: Punk
Personality: Punk is Calm natured, sometimes erotic.
History:
Extra(s):
paintingeveryfenceiknow

Username: Lord Raegami
Name of Character:
Breed:
Species:
Any Rules?: No terms
Credit (Design, LA, etc.):

Having second thoughts if I wanna try out for this guy. I’ll think about it for a few days...

Dropping out of this guy
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

────

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items