DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | open!

Postby RainbowUnicornGirl » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:48 am

(the fourth kiddo) Image
Username: RainbowUnicornGirl

Kennel Number: 106

Species and/or Breed: Human

Use: I would like to use her as one of my main OCs and as a character in one of the stories I hope to start working on. Probably a slice of life type? I’d also like to get some art done of her. I just really like her design and I see a lot of potential in her as a character!

Name: Mae

Personality:
Mae is a cheery and optimistic girl who is very extroverted and likes to have lots of company and friends. She tends to be very chatty, and is rarely ever shy. Her compassion and empathy are also some of her most redeeming traits. She is passionate about many of her interests and opinions, and is not afraid to stand up for them if necessary. However, she doesn't mind critique or differing opinions as long as they are stated respectfully. She is in fact very smart and gets stellar grades at school, but can be rather naive in non-academically related matters and situations. She is also very protective and motherly over her cousin Tae.

History:
As a child, Mae did not have much company on a regular basis because her parents were often busy at work, and she had no siblings. But as such, she was also able to spend lots of time with her friends without someone to stop her or tell her to do something more productive. Besides, Mae, being naturally extroverted, just couldn’t stand being in an empty house. This meant that she developed a habit of constantly staying out with her friends.

Mae has always been confident despite the other kids’ jeers that she ran wild. Although sometimes their remarks might sting, she strongly believes that ignoring them and maintaining optimism is the best way to endure it. Sometimes though, when things get a bit much for her, she finds herself curled up in her room alone. No tears would come, but the sadness would be enough to swallow her whole. By the next day though, the smile on her face would be as bright as ever, and the sadness would be forgotten, though she sometimes wishes that there would be someone to comfort her during those difficult times.

Because of how energetic and positive she always is on the surface, many of those who had taunted her had long moved on, and she herself also has a lot of friends. The positive vibes that she gives off makes others naturally attracted to her. But although she has many friends, she has very few that are actually close to her, and even fewer that she knows she can depend on.

Sometimes though, her charm and confidence mixed with her naivety can land her in some undesirable situations that she did not expect to get in. This includes being invited to a party that ended up lasting all night long because she was too polite to leave early.

However, none of her parents or teachers ever worry because she is very responsible and always finishes all her work on time, and excels in school. She even continuously makes efforts to ensure that her cousin Tae gets similar grades.

In fact, after Tae’s parents died in a car crash, her parents took them in, which really meant that Mae took them in. Tae was 12 at the time, and still a closeted non-binary. Mae had quickly realized that Tae was uncomfortable with the pronouns he/him, and she not-so-subtly assured them that it was okay and they didn’t need to hide a part of their identity, and eventually, her confidence rubbed off a bit on them.

When Tae was left to her care, she was 17, and she started to develop motherly tendencies, and cared for them and comforted them as both a mother and a big sister would. She stopped her frequent outings with her friends, although she still made sure to make time for them too.

Mae never allowed for Tae to see her at her weakest times, and would make sure to lock her room before curling up by herself wallowing in her sadness. She knew it was unhealthy to bottle in all her negative emotions, but she knew Tae had problems of their own, and did not wish to trouble them with hers.

Sometimes, she dreams of finding someone who would willingly accompany her in those times. Someone who would just know that even the brightest ray of sunshine has their rainy days. Someone who would be willing to both bask in the warmth of the sun and dance in the rain.

Extra(s): Thank you so much for this opportunity! Her art is amazing <3
dearfellowtraveler

(the third kiddo) Image

Kennel Number: 105

Species and/or Breed: Human

Use: Same use as their cousin from kennel 106. I plan to write them into the same story as their cousin and also hopefully get some art done of them too. I really like their design as well, and it would be really cool to develop them as a character!

Name: Tae

Personality:
Tae is quiet and introverted, mostly because of their insecurity of their identity. They also lack a lot of social skills and cues, so traits like empathy aren’t their strong suit. That, however, does not mean that they are lacking in traits like kindness or goodwill. They have a hard time opening up to people and making friends, but when they do, they become whole-heartedly loyal to them. They, like their cousin Mae, are also quite passionate about many things, and despite their introversion, they aren’t afraid to stand up for their beliefs and opinions if necessary. They tend to take critique a bit more poorly than their cousin though.

History:
Tae has always had a very positive relationship with their parents. Their parents have always made efforts to spend lots of time with them. But being an only child who mostly only interacted with their parents, Tae’s social skills are a bit weaker with people of their own age, and they therefore prefer to keep to themself.

When they began to grow up though, they realized that they were no longer comfortable with identifying as a male. They knew that their parents were very traditional, and Tae was unsure of how they would react. So instead, Tae subconsciously began to express their rebellion in other ways.

Despite Mae’s efforts, their grades began to slip, and they began becoming uncharacteristically rude. They even stopped spending time with their parents.

In fact, the day their parents died in a car crash, Tae was meant to be in the car, driving to the cinema to watch a movie with their parents. They’d invited Tae along, but Tae, who’s mood was as gloomy and full of rain as the weather outside that day, had unhesitatingly refused.

When Tae had heard what happened, they were flooded with regret. They regretted not spending time with them, but most of all, they regretted not being there during the crash. Maybe if they were there, they would’ve been able to help their parents. Maybe their parents would not have died.

When they were taken in by Mae and her parents, Mae took one look at them, and seemed to understand everything. She hugged Tae, and for the first time since they learned that their parents died, they began to cry. Between sobs, Tae explained everything to her, and she was in turn able to assure Tae that it wasn’t their fault, and even if they were there, based on the velocity of the crash, they couldn’t have done anything to save their parents.

Mae assured them that all their parents would’ve wanted is for them to be happy. She had then asked Tae what would make them happiest, and gave them a meaningful look, which they had avoided.

But through her encouragement, they had eventually been able to come out of the closet. When they were met mostly only by words of encouragement, their confidence began to grow, and they found themself with quite a few new friends.

Often though, they relapse into guilt and sadness, but luckily, Mae is always there for them. Their grades begin to climb again, but quite slowly as they struggle to truly find their identity and overcome the guilt of their past at the same time.

Extra(s): Thank you again!
dearfellowtraveler
Last edited by RainbowUnicornGirl on Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Birthday - October 3rd :D
RainbowUnicornGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:28 pm

We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.
~ Mother Teresa

==============================================================================================================

1st Image - by Sunlitsecrets; lineart by ~punkstache
2ndn Image - custom by Sunlitsecrets

Username:
booklover789

Kennel Number:

Species and/or Breed:
Genetically-Modified Red Panda

Use:
I've never had a Red Panda character before, and that seems ludicrous to me because I absolutely ADORE the fuzzballs in real life so very much! I love Red Pandas. They make me laugh and smile with their silly antics and adorable looks. I love this little dude in particular because his design is complex enough to look difficult to execute, but in reality isn't too hard at all to draw. I love his base being such a natural color, but his markings being more exotic in nature, thus making him stand out as an original character compared to the normal, average, and mundane-looking red panda characters I've seen around on the internet. I would absolutely love to own this sweetheart. As for what I would do with him if I won him, I would give him a spot on my character website. I would color and make art of him, and then I would also possibly order art of him if I ever have enough cash/C$ to order some. Lastly, I would write stories about him and my other characters because he's just such a sweetheart.

Name:
Barnaby Finch Mystacris

Sexual and Romantic Orientation:
Aliquaromantic Recipromantic Acefluid
Image Image Image

Favorites:
Color - Yellow
Animal - Pika
Insect - Glasswinged Butterfly

Birth Information:
Birthday - March 18, 2001
Zodiac - Pisces: The Fish - ♓
Chinese Zodiac - Snake (specifically, he is a Metal Snake)

Personality:
Barnaby is a pretty quiet guy by nature. This isn't just because he naturally shies away from social situations as he leans more introvert than extrovert - it's mostly because he was born with very limited speech ability. He's never been able to talk very well. However, he was blest by a fairy upon his birth and when he turned ten years old, he earned powers of telepathy and mental communication. He can read minds and project his thoughts as necessary, though he generally chooses not to do this as it tends to freak others out more than welcome them in to get closer to him.

Barnaby is definitely a dreamer. He likes to lose himself to a good fantasy, and truly enjoys getting lost in his thoughts. He prefers being by himself or only with a close friend above all else in life. He is artistic and creative, and can make most anything using his front two paws and any materials given to him. He puts a lot of effort to listen to what his heart has to tell him, and relies more upon what that informs him of than of what a logical solution to a problem might be.

Barnaby is definitely an individual who likes things clean. He understands that things can pile up if let go for too long, so he does his best to not let anything of his personal stash get to deteriorate to that point where he'd need to deep clean it all just to find one or two items. He doesn't lose things very often, and is pretty organized by nature.

Even though he's mostly organized, Barnaby can understand the benefit of being adaptable. He understands that adapting well to your surroundings is very important for survival, and counts it as a task that his highly valued in his life... but that doesn't mean he's good at it. Still more organized than adaptable, Barnaby sometimes struggles with being able to respond to things quickly enough to be effective or useful in stressful situations.

Barnaby can get stressed out a little to easily. He sometimes gets sensory overload, which can mean he shuts down if there's too much going on around him. He also can get offended easily at what others have to say, as he has a very sensitive and emotional personality, and can get upset at what others say to him very easily. His moods can change quickly due to this, and he often feels sad if someone says something mean... or happy if they make him smile. His moods are subject to change rapidly and over a short period of time due to his fluctuating emotional state and his sensitive nature. All that being said, he's usually calm and peaceful by nature. Barnaby is not prone to anger nor emotional outbursts, and keeps his violent emotions in-check as best as he can. He has a kind heart, and loves to help others whenever he can. He is concerned about how his actions affect others, and is very good about modelling his behavior to better help someone else in need. Intuitive, he feels one with the forest, and, if he's not in distress or in emotional turmoil, he sometimes feels emotions based on whatever the forest around him is feeling and reacting to.

Never one to feel superior to others, Barnaby is gentle and compassionate towards everyone. He would rather watch his words and not think anything offensive towards anyone rather than spout off and hurt someone's feelings. Clever and witty, he has a strong sense of self-protection, and can often be found running away from battles instead of fighting in them. While being a pauper, he can have his sophisticated moments, but most of the time he's just known as the clever side-kick due to his reluctance to solve problems by fighting. He believes that anything can be solved if we sit down and plan it all out... but this strategy often isn't shared by those he comes in contact with.

Some fun facts about Barnaby include that he loves music and has always wanted to play an instrument. He is often thought of as wise, even if he himself disagrees with that notion on occasion. He loves to sleep and spend time with his wife. He sometimes likes swimming, but he has to be hot enough for the water to cool him down properly. He enjoys learning about spirituality, and is always trying to learn more about topics related to that subject. He can be fearful, overly trusting, and a sad boy at times. He has a desire to escape reality when he gets overwhelmed, and some view him as only a victim or martyr of his circumstances and mental problems. He doesn't like know-it-alls, being criticized, or remembering his past at all. He hates those who are cruel and prefers to hang around those who understand he is strict and hard on both himself and others alike.

A natural INFJ-T, Barnaby is creative, altruistic, inspiring, convincing, and insightful. He is determined to do what is right and is passionate about what he believes in. However, he can be very sensitive and tends to be viewed by others as "too private." He has his perfectionist moments, particularly with cleaning and keeping things spic-and-span, and he can experience burn-out extremely quickly. Overall, Barnaby is just trying to figure out how best to live in a world filled with war. He's trying to get through life one day at a time, and experience the world in all of its many glories moment by moment and breath by breath.

Theme Songs:
Sif - Derek & Brandon Fiechter
Sound of Silence - Cover by Pentatonix (original by Simon & Garfunkel)
Unleashed - Two Steps From Hell and Merethe Soltvedt

History:
Barnaby grew up very poor, but still believed he could do good in the world. A pauper by birth, his parents didn't own much more than the fur on their backs. He was born on a rainy day in March as the rainy drip-drops splattered the dirt in the lonely part of the forest where his parents dwelled alone. A small forest spirit alighted upon his head when he was born, the lull and glow filling up the small room with blue and green light. He had received a fairy's blessing - only with age would he come to understand what he had truly been granted. He was raised to be a forager, and mostly foraged to sustain himself and find food. Using his powers when he came of age, he realized quickly that he was different from the forest and yet somehow still connected to it. As he reached adulthood, he realized that he loved the forest as he would any living, breathing individual. One of his earliest memories is placing his paws on the bark of a tree and hearing it whisper its secrets to him. He became more spiritual with age, constantly thinking about how his actions affected the world around him and how the actions of others also affected his world - particularly his small slice of forest. When he was fifteen, he lost his parents in a tragic forest fire that some idiot started nearby by not putting out their camping fire. He managed to escape, and fled to a safer area of the forest to live out the rest of his days, but is still troubled by recurring dreams of the fire chasing him down. He was born with limited vocal ability, but became completely mute after the horrible fire that ravaged his life.

One day, he crept along the forest floor, spying a butterfly that flitted past him. He smiled and nodded a greeting to her, and then went back to stalking the shuddering bush in front of him. Whatever was in his territory would be surprised by the jump he'd make - he wasn't going to hurt whatever it was; he just wanted it to leave him alone. He measured his footfalls deliberately, checking and rechecking, and when the forest stilled around him and all became silent, he launched forward.
He landed next to a beautiful fox-like creature.
She spun around in anger, baring her teeth and snarling at him. "Who are you?" she snapped.
He tilted his head and sat still. He blinked a few times at her and just shrugged.
She calmed herself down as she realized he was no threat. "Who are you? What's your name?" she asked, her voice quieter the second time.
He pointed to his mouth and then shook his head.
"You can't talk?"
He shook his head once more.
"Well, can you write your name down, or something?"
He nodded. Barnaby took a nearby stick and wrote his name in the dirt.
She read it and smiled, extending a paw. "Pleased to meet you, Barnaby Finch. My name is Philippe Maria Mystacris. I am a princess from a kingdom not far from here. Am I... am I trespassing?"
He nodded. He took the stick once more and wrote in the dirt.
She glanced over it quickly and nodded. "I see. Sorry about that. We don't have this portion of the forest mapped yet. What is to the East of here?"
His gaze became glassy. He shook his head and turned to leave.
"Wait! I didn't mean to pry. Please - we're fighting a war. We need all the help we can get."
He turned to look at her once more. He picked up the stick and wrote three words in the dirt before dropping it and dashing off.
"Fire-ravaged land," Philippe read aloud. She glanced up at the way he had left, and narrowed her gaze. "I will find you again, and you will help me win this war. I swear it to the spirits."

Extra(s):
I did some art of him because his design is just so cute!

Base and background by brian emo, coloring and editing by me (booklover789)

dearfellowtraveler

==============================================================================================================

Sometimes you don't have to say anything. Silence speaks it all.
~ Disha Patani

Last edited by booklover789 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 14 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.
~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Custom by Sunlitsecrets

Username:
booklover789

Kennel Number:

Species and/or Breed:
Fennec Fox

Use:
I saw this gorgeous girl in the kennels and fell in love with her as soon as I saw her gorgeous design. I love her fennec fox base and the brighter colors that make her unique. I have one fennec fox character already, and I love her to pieces, but my idea for this girl is completely different. I got so many ideas for her characterization and background just by looking at her that I found myself inspired to try out. As for what I would do with her if I won her, I would give her a spot on my character website. I would color and make art of her, and then I would also possibly order art of her if I ever have enough cash/C$ to order some. Lastly, I would write stories about her and my other characters. She's awesome!

Name:
Philippe Maria Mystacris

Sexual and Romantic Orientation:
Aliquaromantic Aroflux Grey-Ace Aceflux
Image Image Image Image

Favorites:
Colors - Dark Blue and Forest Green
Animal - Yellow Labrador
Insect - Ladybug

Birth Information:
Birthday - February 5, 1999
Zodiac - Aquarius: The Water-Bearer - ♒
Chinese Zodiac - Tiger (specifically, she is an Earth Tiger)

Personality:
Philippe is confident and independent. She doesn't care who she has to tell off to get what she wants. If she's determined enough to get something, she will get it done guaranteed. If someone's getting put down, she sticks up for them. She has always believed in the "underdogs" of society, and will stick up for the downtrodden. She is a humanitarian by nature, and is progressive in her thoughts and original in her actions. She often looks out for others before herself, and always stands up for what she believes in.

Crafty and intelligent, Philippe is great getting whatever she needs to get. She's excellent at extracting information from enemies and does her best to get information without having to hurt anyone. She prefers to use words as her weapons rather than the ones she makes, but she will use them if nothing else works. She is both talented in sweet-talking and in paw-to-paw combat, and can do both or either if any situation calls for it.

One to stay in the here and now, Philippe doesn't do much daydreaming. She's often thinking of strategies to win the war that has been going on since her young childhood, but she doesn't really daydream and isn't really a 'dreamer.' She's plenty creative, but she doesn't think of herself as being such. She loves to create weapons with her own paws, and takes pride in the works she completes, but she has never once thought of that as being creative.

Depending on the day, Philippe can have problems staying calm under pressure. She has been labeled "temperamental" by those who don't like her. She sometimes is as calm as the ocean on a sunny day, but on other days she is as raging as a maelstrom in a thunderstorm. Just depends on her mental state on that given day, and how her emotions are doing. She can let out a snap of anger at anyone who gets too close to her, and her emotions often aren't kept as in-check as they perhaps should be... but she gets by just fine due to her royal heritage. She does her best to not let her moods get away with her nor control her life, and she has been successful in keeping under wraps other more negative emotions and desires that would otherwise harm her people for the worse should she have not done the right thing in not acting upon them.

Curious by nature, Philippe does quite a lot to satisfy her curiosity. Mostly, her curiosity is about what she hasn't learned yet. She loves to learn and is always willing to pick up a trade or two. She often is labelled as talkative because of her eagerness to learn new things, but she is a true ambivert, neither introverted nor extroverted. She can talk to others like any person can, or she can take time for herself and be still and quiet as she loses her mind to heavy thoughts.

Holding adaptability above all else, Philippe does her absolute best to be as able to go with the flow as she can be. She puts a high understanding and appreciation on those who are more organized by nature, but it simply is not her way. She values adaptability due to her uncompromising belief that ambition and drive are what get people by in life, not standing on the sidelines mapping things out. She understands strategy is very helpful and has its place, but ultimately it is actions that win wars, not ideas.

Energetic and full of life, Philippe doesn't back down from any challenge that comes her way. That's not to say she's always stubborn, though! She loves to hang out with those who support her, and enjoys helping others. She has a kind heart and has been called "Tender One" by her mother. She is always willing to help out and lend a hand, and is rather selfless by nature. She is generous and grateful to those who help her. She gains true energy from fighting for something she believes in or having a great intellectual conversation with someone else - be it her who is talking or the other individual. All that being said, she hates having limitations put on her and can't stand those who break their promises in life. She doesn't like feeling alone, and hates dull or boring situations. She can handle those who disagree with her, but only for a time before she starts to have trouble keeping her emotions in check. She can be uncompromising and too unrestrained in her abilities, often not being a good negotiator due to her emotional levels not being to stable and her inability to compromise easily with others.

Sometimes dubbed as "arrogant," Philippe is very confident and sure of herself. She doesn't really care what others think of her strategies... unless those individuals are those she will have to work with in the near future. Never feeling insecure, she is confident in her abilities and doesn't take any flak from anybody. She is adventurous and aims to succeed at more and more challenging materials. She is always looking for a way to better herself, and does her best to keep doing what she loves and believes highly in.

Without many objects to call her own, Philippe doesn't tend to lose items she has. She may be rich and a princess, but that doesn't mean she has a lot of material wealth. The earrings in her ears do set her apart from others, and she does her best to not act high and mighty due to her wealth so as to keep up appearances... but if she's being honest, it's her parents who have more of the material things, not her.

A mix between ESFP-A and ISFP-A, Philippe is adventurous, bold, and original. Both practical and observant, she is good at figuring out what needs to be done and prioritizing several tasks. Able to schmooze the best of them, she has great "people skills" and can socialize as necessary. She is passionate about what she believes in, curious, and somewhat artistic... even if she's not willing to admit the latter. However, she can be unpredictable due to her high level of independence. She has her overly-competitive streak and can can get stressed out easily. She gets easily bored and can be unfocused when trying to hone in on her planning abilities - or, more accurately, a lack of planning abilities. Overall, Philippe is a girl lost in war she never wanted who only wants to find someone who can make her life both better and more fulfilled.

Theme Songs:
My Turn Now - Hidden Citizens and VĒ
Frostmist Mermaids - Derek & Brandon Fiechter
Facing Fears - Ivan Torrent

History:
It rained the night she was born. Torrents of water from the heavens poured down upon the sleepy town of Mist. When she opened her blue eyes, the first thing she saw were her two parents, both adorned in silk and both with silver and gold earrings. Her ears were pierced with the royalist of blue sapphires, but she made not a sound - she was quiet for the duration of the procedure. She was given a male's name - her parents had mistakenly thought she was a boy until after the birth. They felt bad about giving her such male name, so they made up for it by giving her the most feminine middle name they could think up. After that point, nothing much fazed her. She was strong and ruthless, knowing that she had to learn how to fight quickly so as to protect her people from the war that raged on. She, as a royal, didn't have to fight - she was never required to pick up a weapon and use it. But she did so for the greater good of her people, so that they might live on in her absence. She was blest by a fairy once she reached adulthood for her intuitive abilities. What that blessing was is still a mystery to her, but she is sure one day it will make itself known. All the forest spirit told her was that she was "meant to do great things."

Upon reaching adulthood, she knew the forest like the back of her paw. She hunted with weaponry that she made herself, and also used those weapons if she ever needed to fight off invaders. One day, the cartographer pulled her aside.
"Princess, we have not mapped out this region here," he said, pointing with a large stick to a blank area on the map.
"I can see that," she said, studying the map. "What do you need me to do to help you complete it?"
"Scout out the location and make notes. Bring them back to me so I can complete the map. Once we have a complete map, we can have a better idea of what territories now surround us. After the move, we have lost a great deal of our abilities to regroup and regenerate our ideas. Having this map will help us to have better battle strategies."
She nodded. "I'll take a group out right away." And off they went. They searched around for hours, taking notes as they went along. They were taking a brief reprieve to gather themselves and then continue onward with the mapping process.
Suddenly, a bush rumbled and out popped a red creature with green markings. Once Philippe had assessed he was no harm, she chatted with him for a bit. He darted off suddenly, and she pursued. She eventually cornered him up against a tree. "Why are you running away from me? I only want information from you."

WIP

Extra(s):
I did some art of her!

Base and background by Mauston, coloring and edits by me (booklover789)

dearfellowtraveler

Silence is a source of great strength.
~ Lao Tzu

Last edited by booklover789 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowUnicornGirl » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Kennel Number: 15

Species and/or Breed: Feline

Use: I would like to put him in a story that I’ve started. Maybe also get a bit of art done of him too; I really like his design!

Name: Spruce

Personality:
Spruce is very playful and adventurous, and loves spending time outdoors and with nature. He is quite introverted too, and very much prefers the company of flora and fauna over humans. He is also quite indecisive, but usually ends up picking the option better for others rather than himself, just out of instinct and his very righteous conscience. He also very much values all his relationships, and will do anything he can to preserve them, and refuses to do anything to jeopardize them. He also tends to downplay his opinions, and is unable to firmly tell someone something. He can never make a decision sound final, and as such, is easily taken advantage of—whether they do so intentionally or not, or whether they do so with good intentions or not.

History:
Spruce has always shown a love for nature ever since he was a kit despite his being born in the city. He’d always enjoyed being set free outside way more than being trapped inside. No matter whether the weather outside was sunny or rainy, he would always clamour to be let out. In fact, Spruce has always loved to splash around in the rain.

Unfortunately, his parents do not value time outdoors nearly as much as he does. Instead, they hold high regard in academics. They owned a fancy business, and Spruce was to inherit it and run it when he got older. With this being their objective for Spruce, they wanted him to do well in school and to learn more about running a business. Not for him to frolic outdoors.

Spruce continuously tries to tell his parents that running the family business is not what he wants, but since he is the only child and they consider him to be the only possible inheritor, they never listened to his protests. Besides, they did not believe that he could be successful through any other method.

But Spruce dreams of doing something that will contribute to preserving nature. He dreams of being able to spend his days outdoors and with wildlife, much to the disapproval of his parents. While he is disheartened and discouraged by the distaste that his parents have expressed towards his dreams, he does not wish to harm the relationship that he has with his parents. Instead, he tries to do what he can to take steps towards the goal that his parents want him to achieve.

But to make things worse, his introversion really prevents himself from making the connections necessary to gain support for his being in the position he is to inherit. He makes a big effort to try and interact with the people in his family’s business, but it really drains him every time.

He continues to struggle between pleasing his parents/meeting everyone’s expectations and accomplishing what he himself would like to do with his life.

Extra(s): Thank you for the opportunity! I really like the art style <3
dearfellowtraveler
ImageImage
Birthday - October 3rd :D
RainbowUnicornGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:58 pm

Username: Leafy.
Kennel Number: 6
Species and/or Breed: Canine
Use: Will be a Starfall City resident :3
Name: Wyland
Personality: Kinda serious, somehow dislikes jokes. Has a lack of a humor.
History: Wyland was born in a small town not far from Hayven. It was the backstreets, a pit; nobody would want to be there. Yet, that's where he ended up. As a child, he went along like all other kids his age, running around, pranking neighbors. But, as he aged, he knew that his hometown wasn't where he wanted to be. Wyland eventually moved to the Alder district of Starfall City, where he still lives.
Extra(s):
dearfellowtraveler
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:07 pm

Kennel Number: 9
Use: Starfall resident <3
Name: Haylee
Personality: materialistic, careless, caring towards friends
History: Haylee was born and raised in Starfall City. Her parents were of the more upper middle class, with a tad more money on their hands than most. She attended private schools throughout her life, but never really put in any effort into schoolwork. She cared more for hanging out with friends and trying to be popular. She made it to the ranks of popularity, too. Even now, she still hold similar (lack of) values and just goes places with others.
Extra(s):
dearfellowtraveler
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:23 pm

Kennel Number: 32
Use: Starfall resident!
Name: Ace
Personality: -acts like a 20 year old (but one from like, 45 years ago)
-has dumb jokes
-super chill
History: Ace was, like many, born in Starfall City. He was the usual, trouble-making child, playing sports, breaking, and building things. All through hghschool, he played more pranks. When he reached college, he had to get rid of it alltogether (probably). He never did. Majoring in chemistry, by profession he's a chemist and scientist. In actuality, he's generally just more of a lab assistant. They didn't want him drinking any chemicals on accident (or on purpose).
Extra(s):
dearfellowtraveler
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:40 am

Username: booklover789
Kennel Number: 88
Old Image (LINK): http://i64.tinypic.com/30rs5mu.jpg
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4047055
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and species by Paper.dragonflies, revamp by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 87
Old Image (LINK): http://i64.tinypic.com/30rs5mu.jpg
New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3334826&size=large&format=png&rev=1552944263
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by mistigrix, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 86
Old Image (LINK): http://i68.tinypic.com/24yssb6.jpg
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4047093
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by starry-knight, revamp by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 66
Old Image (LINK): https://i.imgur.com/w0YC8w8.png
New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3334873&size=large&format=png&rev=1552947243
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by Coalchaser, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 54
Old Image (LINK): https://orig00.deviantart.net/6f94/f/20 ... c10ui9.jpg
New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3334927&size=large&format=png&rev=1552952270
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by Lieutenant sparks, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 47
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=2560381&size=large&format=auto&rev=1468705376
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4047291
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by Aliura, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 40
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4047298
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 34
Old Image (LINK): https://i.imgur.com/ZyhAsCG.png
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4047302
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 51
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4047304
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 23
Old Image (LINK): https://orig00.deviantart.net/b0c4/f/20 ... cdm2hn.jpg
New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3335107&size=large&format=png&rev=1552985471
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by ☼ Red Beanie ☼, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 90
Old Image (LINK): http://i66.tinypic.com/2lu998h.jpg
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4047373
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and background by aldan, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 7
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=1871695&size=large&format=png&rev=1393975791
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4047582
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and background by iceypopCS, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 10
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=1779640&size=large&format=png&rev=1386800052
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4047595
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and background by PeanutButterRum, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:29 pm

So many revamps! Thank you, I will add them up now <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:07 pm

I decided to do more revamps for y'all! :)

Kennel Number: 36
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=2292505&size=large&format=auto&rev=1433533019
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4047951
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and background by VintageSongBird, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 100
Old Image (LINK): http://i68.tinypic.com/2rhxkaq.jpg
New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3335657&size=large&format=png&rev=1553071755
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by iFoopets, revamp by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 97
Old Image (LINK): http://i63.tinypic.com/29uy9vp.jpg
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4047955
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by Cry, revamp by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 37
Old Image (LINK): http://i65.tinypic.com/rbfwjs.png
New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3335852&size=large&format=png&rev=1553116257
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by Khans, revamp by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 19
Old Image (LINK): https://orig00.deviantart.net/c570/f/20 ... cax4y0.png
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4048197
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by Coka-Cola, revamp by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 4
Old Image (LINK): https://file.toyhou.se/images/8950536_x ... DQvH7G.png
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4048210
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by mokaaono, revamp by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 5
Old Image (LINK): https://i.imgur.com/NZOOiWB.png
New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3335896&size=large&format=auto&rev=1553119976
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and shading by Svavellitium, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 18
Old Image (LINK): https://orig00.deviantart.net/737d/f/20 ... cax52d.png
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4048233
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and shading by Svavellitium, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups