☆ Whispering Moon Dragons 2.0 ☆ Code Drop

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

☆ Whispering Moon Dragons 2.0 ☆ Code Drop

Postby Ultra-Nirvana » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:17 pm

made by amithea

☆ whispering moon dragons ☆

est. 1-21-17

☆ what are whispering moon dragons? ☆
whispering moon is the name of our center for caring and distributing dragons! in our adoption center, we give our dragons premium care, providing comfortably big enclosures to provide all kinds of food and habitats to meet their needs. each one of them has one big dream: of becoming a human's best friend!

☆ where did they come from? ☆
these dragons came from a planet called xaerillia (zay-rill-e-uh), meaning that these dragons are xaerillian dragons. astronauts and scientists explored xaerillia in the height of space exploration and discovered these curious beasts resembling what we call dragons on earth. they were about the size of large dogs and were very gentle and friendly! 5 of the dragons were taken back to earth to study and experiment on, but before the study could even begin, they escaped into the wild. they bred and thrived in all environments, and soon became friendly with humans, sometimes even becoming their lifelong companions. most became domesticated, but very few rare breeds still exist in the wild.

☆ staff ☆ wrote:Ultra-Nirvana - owner
supermancrayon - artist
searching for - thread mod
sinnamon roll - archivist

our mascot, rune!

☆ news ☆ wrote:july 31
important announcement
Last edited by Ultra-Nirvana on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage Image
Ultra-Nirvana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ Whispering Moon Dragons 2.0 ☆

Postby Ultra-Nirvana » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:20 pm

☆ rules ☆

rules are subject to change at any time. I will notify you if there are any major changes.

☆ general rules ☆ wrote:1. follow cs rules.
2. be polite and respectful to all staff and users alike. if you feel you are being treated unfairly, please contact me or one of the general moderators instead of confronting the one mistreating you.
3. do not copy, edit, or steal the lines. the artwork was made by and belongs to me.
4. do not make your own whispering moon dragon unless explicitly stated otherwise.
5. selling your dragon for on or off site currency is not allowed, however, trading or selling them for whispering moon's currency or other whispering moon dragons is allowed.
6. keep all discussion in this thread related to the species.
7. if you would like to mark the thread, please do so by clicking the "bookmark topic" button at the bottom of the page. marking by commenting is considered spam.
8. all users get 3 warnings of breaking rules before receiving a strike. receiving 3 total strikes will result in a ban from the thread and your dragons will be taken away. I will not post everyone's warnings or strikes publicly, but I do keep track.

☆ staff rules ☆ wrote:1. be polite and respectful to everyone.
2. if a staff member is absent for over a month without notice, they will be removed from their position.
3. minor line edits can be made as long as you get my permission first.
4. artists need to know the basics of cropping and coloring layers. this will make the process of creating the dragons a lot easier and less stressful.
5. artists may not apply for adoption of the nest they made.
Ultra-Nirvana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ultra-Nirvana » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:23 pm

[code][/code]
xaerillian dragons come in a variety of shapes and colors! when people began domesticating them, they named the breeds after dragons from common mythology all around the world because they heavily resembled them.

☆ common breeds ☆

western

ImageImage

western dragons are the most common breed and are found with 2 different wing types: bat wings and feathered wings. when a bat-winged and feather-winged western are bred together, the feathered wings are slightly less common than the bat wings.

eastern

eastern dragons are another common breed and are larger and longer than the westerns. they can fly without wings, which is a feat that scientists to this day are unable to explain.

☆ uncommon breeds ☆

wyvern

wyverns are smaller dragons that are most noted for their lack of front legs like in the westerns and easterns. their wide, smooth wingspan and lean bodies make it easy for them to zip through the skies. however, wyverns can be somewhat temperamental and take longer to trust others.

☆ rare breeds ☆

* new! *

dutch angel

information coming soon

☆ legendary breeds ☆

these breeds are extremely rare, cannot breed, and are only found during events.
rooster dragon - lunar new year 2017
valentine dragon - valentine's day 2017
amphithere - easter 2017
Last edited by Ultra-Nirvana on Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ultra-Nirvana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ultra-Nirvana » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:24 pm

☆ adoption ☆

you can adopt a whispering moon hatchling here with no charge! there are just a few things to keep in mind:

1. you may only adopt 1 hatchling per nest.
2. adoptions happen via raffle. once the end of the raffle has been reached, a random number generator is used to randomly select the winner.
3. please do not get mad or harass the staff or other users if someone else gets the dragon you wanted. there will be more dragons to adopt in the future!
4. if you need to make an edit to your adoption form, please do so by quoting it and fixing the mistake. try to treat your form as if the first one you submit is the only one you can submit, so take your time.

Imagine Dragons
nest #:
nest artist:
end date:
[img]/[/img]### -
[img]/[/img]### -
[img]/[/img]### -
[img]/[/img] ### -

x empty x
nest #:
nest artist:
end date:
[img]/[/img] ### -
[img]/[/img] ### -
[img]/[/img] ### -

adoption form:

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][color=#000040]I would like to adopt a dragon, please![/size][/color][/center]
[b]username:[/b] here
[b]nest name:[/b] here
[b]dragon #:[/b] here
[b]dragon name:[/b] here
[b]why do you want this dragon?:[/b] here
[b]other:[/b] thank you!
Last edited by Ultra-Nirvana on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ultra-Nirvana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ultra-Nirvana » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:29 pm

☆ breeding cave ☆

this is the cave where dragons can be placed to breed when given a breeding potion. there are a limited amount of slots, so if you would like to breed your dragons, be sure to apply as soon as there is an open slot! once the babies hatch, you may choose one to keep. (if there are 2 parties, each get to pick 1.) the rest will be placed in the adoption center.

if you and another person each have a dragon you would like to breed together, please provide proof of approval from the other party.

breeding cave #1
closed
[img]X[/img] [img]X[/img]
owner:
Items:

breeding cave #2
closed
[img]x[/img] [img]x[/img]
owner:
items:

breeding form:

[center][size=150][color=#000040]I would like to breed these dragons, please![/size][/color][/center]
[b]username:[/b]
[b]dragon 1:[/b] [img]image[/img]
[b]dragon 2:[/b] [img]image[/img]
[b]item(s) used:[/b]
[b]if one of the dragons does not belong to you, did you get permission? from who?:[/b]
Ultra-Nirvana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ultra-Nirvana » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:31 pm

☆ shop ☆

welcome to the shop! here you can buy various things to add or apply to your dragon.
the currency we use is moonstones Image. you'll need moonstones to purchase things from the shop.
if you'd like to see your current balance or what items you have already purchased, check the bank.

here is a chart that shows the conversion of pets to moonstones:

☆ pets ☆
omgsc = 10 Image
very common = 15 Image
common = 20 Image
uncommon/unknown = 40 Image
rare = 100 Image
very rare = 500 Image
omgsr/list = unlimited Image
☆ bonuses ☆
wishlist = +5 Image
1 c$ = +10 Image
2010-2011 = +10 Image
2008-2009 = +15 Image
wl dragon = +30 Image

☆ breeding potion ☆
unlimited stock
25 Image
allows 2 dragons of any gender to breed. yields a nest of 2-4 eggs. one time use.

☆ faerie dust ☆
10 in stock
30 Image
when combined with the breeding potion, it guarantees one extra egg in the nest.
only 1 can be used per breeding potion. one time use.

☆ gold dust ☆
5 in stock
50 Image
guarantees the breed of one random hatchling.
only 1 can be used per breeding potion. one time use.

purchase form:

[center][size=150][color=#000040]I would like to buy something, please![/size][/color][/center]
[b]item(s):[/b]
[b]total cost:[/b]

☆ customs ☆

at whispering moon, if none of the nest adopts really speak to you, it is possible for us to go out and find the dragon that fits you best! however, this is a tedious process, therefore it costs moonstones.
the base price of a custom is 250 Image. if you are searching for an uncommon breed, it costs an additional +50 Image, and for a rare breed, an additional + 150 Image. line edits (different horns, fur, etc) are +50 Image, however, tiny add-ons like jewelry or whiskers are free.

there are limited slots to get a custom. if the slots are full, please do not submit a form! reserving slots is not allowed. you may only request one custom per batch.

slots:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed

custom form:

[center][size=150][color=#000040]I would like to order a custom, please![/size][/color][/center]
[b]dragon name:[/b]
[b]dragon breed:[/b]
[b]description (must include photo):[/b]
[b]line edits:[/b] (optional)
[b]total cost:[/b]
Ultra-Nirvana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ultra-Nirvana » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:36 pm

☆ events ☆

sometimes, usually during holidays like easter, halloween, or christmas, special dragons or gift boxes can be found! events are held as raffles and the winners are chosen via random number generator.

there are no events happening right now...

upcoming events
☆ Christmas!
Ultra-Nirvana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ultra-Nirvana » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:39 pm

☆ staffing ☆

to keep whispering moon dragons running, I am going to need help! there are several positions that can be filled. information and forms for each position are provided below. if the application has a strike through it, it means I am no longer accepting applications for that position. please do not send applications if this applies. please make sure you understand the rules and the requirements for each position.

☆ artist ☆
positions available: 2/2

artists are the most important members of the team because they are the heart and soul of this center that keeps it going. since this is true, I may be picky when selecting artists. artists receive a free self-made custom when joining the staff and 40 moonstones per nest made.
if you are interested in applying to this position, please fill out this application and send it through pm to starryprinxe. if you are already a thread moderator, you may not apply for this position.

[center][size=150][color=#000040]☆ artist application ☆[/size][/color][/center]
[b]experience:[/b] (visual examples, other adoption centers worked at, etc.)
[b]how often are you online?:[/b]
[b]why do you want this position?:[/b]

☆ thread moderators ☆
positions available: 0/1

thread moderators are needed to maintain the thread by enforcing rules, settling arguments, and answering questions. they should be friendly but strong rule enforcers that are knowledgable about the whispering moon dragons and generally active. thread moderators receive 75 moonstones per month.
if you are interested in applying to this position, please fill out this application and send it through pm to starryprinxe. if you are already an artist, you may not apply for this position.

[center][size=150][color=#000040]☆ thread moderator application ☆[/size][/color][/center]
[b]experience:[/b]
[b]do you fully understand all the rules?[/b]

☆ archivist ☆
positions available: 0/1

archivists are needed to maintain the archive, which keeps records of all past dragon adopts as well as their names, owners, and artists. nests go fairly quickly, so they will need to have enough time to be on top of things and keep up. archivists receive 75 moonstones per month.
if you are interested in applying to this position, please fill out this application and send it through pm to starryprinxe. if you are already an artist or thread moderator, it is not recommended that you apply as it could be time consuming and take away from your other duties. however, it is not forbidden, so if you feel you can handle it, you can apply.

[center][size=150][color=#000040]☆ archivist application ☆[/size][/color][/center]
[b]experience:[/b]
Ultra-Nirvana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ultra-Nirvana » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:40 pm

☆ advertising ☆

help whispering moon grow by advertising our center!

made by starryprinxe

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3342643][img]http://i.imgur.com/dd1Sza3.png[/img][/url]

made by supermancrayon

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3342643][img]http://i.imgur.com/Mg8BiJo.gif[/img][/url]

made by Kawaii_Kitten

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3342643][img]http://i.imgur.com/ycU1Gvp.png[/img][/url]

☆ affiliates ☆

check out these other fantastic adoption centers!

feel free to pm me if you'd like your adoption center to affiliate with ours!

☆ suggestions ☆

have an idea for future nests, items, or something else? send me a pm with your ideas! however, please note that this is not a way of getting free customs.
Ultra-Nirvana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ultra-Nirvana » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:40 pm

reserved