The Agency - Open for Donations and Open for Adoptions

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency - Open for Donations and Adoptions

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:54 am

thank you very much for beau, lirrie! ;v;

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Thank you so much!!
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:52 am

Now Round is open as are revamps and donations, sorry for the delay
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:28 am

[removed]
Last edited by sun on Tue May 14, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed rule-breaking content.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:22 am

Creature's Name: Unamed
Image: Image
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/0ec5b044-4735-466f-8129-90f724fe9804/dd4lwdi-9715f258-8ca5-4303-a1b4-cf41cf98fbcc.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlYzViMDQ0LTQ3MzUtNDY2Zi04MTI5LTkwZjcyNGZlOTgwNFwvZGQ0bHdkaS05NzE1ZjI1OC04Y2E1LTQzMDMtYTFiNC1jZjQxY2Y5OGZiY2MucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.nymduhGvEu52PBgK58kAlbRvFidK_7T_0L3mOlk-750[/img]

Do: Love it
Don't: Change Species [other big cat types are fine
Link Art Link: https://www.deviantart.com/ocrystal/art ... -539348581

Code:
[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/0ec5b044-4735-466f-8129-90f724fe9804/dd4lwd7-f49aa060-691b-443c-b8dc-ee0ff8507e07.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlYzViMDQ0LTQ3MzUtNDY2Zi04MTI5LTkwZjcyNGZlOTgwNFwvZGQ0bHdkNy1mNDlhYTA2MC02OTFiLTQ0M2MtYjhkYy1lZTBmZjg1MDdlMDcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.mm5nrxjsiM1SKdpyVfWLZEnAeyjPMdywiuY3MSn7k9I[/img]

Code:
[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/0ec5b044-4735-466f-8129-90f724fe9804/dd4lwcw-049c74b4-c37a-4c13-a50a-febfab238db6.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlYzViMDQ0LTQ3MzUtNDY2Zi04MTI5LTkwZjcyNGZlOTgwNFwvZGQ0bHdjdy0wNDljNzRiNC1jMzdhLTRjMTMtYTUwYS1mZWJmYWIyMzhkYjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.gLyNDcXV89G-QB_I4lIbqR469AqgUaU6GyZKw0lq5wI[/img]

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:20 am

bumpp

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:55 pm

"It doesnt interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love for your dreams for the adventure of being alive."
~ 16Personalities.com

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #2: Unamed

Image of pet:
Base on DA, design by Lirrie

Name You'd Choose for It:
Thimba
(pronounced TIMM-buh)

Species/Breed:
Lion (Panthera leo), Bay Cat (Catopuma badia), Flat-Headed Cat (Prionailurus planiceps), African Golden Cat (Caracal aurata), and Jaguarundi (Puma yagouaroundi) mixed breed

Reason You Want It:
I absolutely love the lineart that this little one is on. The moment I saw her I fell in love with her and got all these great ideas for her characterization. I loved each kit that was done on these lines, as I already have ideas for all three of them as a group and as individuals. For Thimba, the moment I saw her I loved her beautiful eyes that were different colors. Her striking dark red-brown coat is beautiful, and the darker brown spots are lovely. Her little pink nose just sealed the deal and made her both cute and cuddly as well as capable of so much more than she would appear to be. Her confident stance inspired me. As for what I would do with her if I won her, I would give her a spot on my character website. I would color and make art of her, and then I would also possibly order art of her if I ever have enough cash/C$ to order some. Lastly, I would write stories about her and my other characters. She's awesome!

Other:
Theme Songs:
Rise to Vengeance - Heliotrope Music
Domestic Girlfriend OP - Kawaki wo Ameku (Intense Symphonic Metal Cover) - Cover by FalKKonE and Little-chip, Original by Minami

Birth Information:
Birthday - June 5, 2009
Zodiac/Astrological Sign - Gemini: The Twins - ♊
Chinese Zodiac - Ox (specifically, she is an Earth Ox) Image
Birthplace - Unknown; was later given to a lioness and her mate on the savanna of Africa, specifically in the region of Botswana, Africa.
Birth Weight - 2.4 lbs
Birth Size - Runt of the litter (smallest of the three kits)
Immediate Family: Masha, a lioness, and her mate, Nigrobi. Her aunt, Nairobi, and her mate, Gungar, often helped out her parents, as well. Nairobi and Gungar had a litter of four cubs that are her cousins, and they are counted as her immediate family as she sees them on a weekly to monthly basis.
Distant Family: Masha's parents (Stephenor and Eliza), Nigrobi's parents (Friscian and Lalu), Nairobi's parents (Pharaoh and Stifani), and Gungar's parents (Mercury and Vitalis)
Parenting: Nigrobi wasn't around very much, and when he was he was either sleeping or playing with the male cubs of the pride. Masha was pretty active as she was a working mom, always hunting for her cubs or caring for those in the pack who were sick and injured. Thimba was closer to her mother, and always looked up to her. Her father she respected outwardly in speech and action, but inwardly she could care less about him, as he wasn't really present enough in her life to be counted as her real dad. Gungar was the same as her father, but because she doesn't have to show him respect, she doesn't. Nairobi - Nigrobi's sister - is very dear to Thimba and she loves whenever she gets to hang out with her super-fun aunt and her cousins.
Infancy: [0-2] Never dropped nor roughly-handled, Masha was an excellent mother to her cubs. She took great care of Thimba along with the other two, and cared for them as if they were her own litter.
Childhood: [3-12] Coming into her own sense of self, Thimba struggled to get through childhood as she was often at odds with her older sister, Tiaret. She got along great with her younger sister, Powasheek, and the two really stuck together throughout her older childhood years. For her younger ones, she was often by herself or hanging out with her friends from other families in the lion pride - she'd rather have hung out with them than her older sister, anyways.

Alignment:
Alignment Test wrote:Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Personality:
Image Image

Outgoing and very energetic, Thimba can rarely be found slowing down or taking life one-pawstep-at-a-time. She gets bored very easily if she's not kept entertained, and the best way to keep her entertained is to either talk to her or keep her active and going-going-going at all hours of the day. A seemingly endless ball of energy, Thimba is rarely seen relaxing or not moving around at top speed somewhere. She's pretty talkative and chatty, and rarely thinks about her conversations long after they take place. Once she's said something, it's been said. There's no reason for her to stress about it, after all. What's done is done. There's no way to really change the past, so she doesn't fret about what can't be changed now.

Thimba believes in just going with the flow and not being a stuck-up stick-in-the-mud. She prefers to not have everything mapped out, and just goes wherever she needs to go; her travel plans are never really well-thought-out and don't generally consist of a huge, detailed list. She just walks until she finds something interesting, and then heads home whenever she gets tired.

Sometimes getting distracted by cool or interesting ideas, Thimba is a dreamer by nature. She often throws caution to the wind on her many adventures, though this isn't true in her thought processes. She doesn't often get swept away by grandiose visions or weird fantasies in her head, but she does love to play and run around, and is more active than she is thoughtful. That being said, she is distracted easily in her day-to-day life as she's naturally a curious cub.

Thimba loves the night, and is a night-owl by nature. Unless she's had a really busy day, she can stay up all hours of the night. She doesn't seem to need very much sleep, however, so she can function on pretty few hours a night.

Very emotionally-driven, she does her best to stick up for her friends who are feeling down and will always be there to comfort them when they need her. She believes it's better to forgive and forget than to hold grudges against others. She has her small moments of personal vulnerability, and loves to be affectionate to those she loves most. Thimba might be a rough-and-tumble kind of gal, but when someone needs her, she can be quiet and have her serious moments. She never tries to solve her friends' problems. She only cares about making them feel better and laugh off their issues. She thinks it's better to be able to make someone smile and be happy in any given moment rather than be the one to fix everything and make everything right.

Her moods can change quickly. She sometimes is caught off guard by what someone else says, and in such cases Thimba can be an emotional wreck, volatile and prone to angry outbursts. Granted, these moments are pretty few and far between, as she doesn't often get messed up by some silly words someone else says to her, and she has a pretty good sense of herself and a strong sense of what is right and wrong, but sometimes there are words that get under her skin and make her feel bad. She has her moments where the stress just gets to her and she cracks and breaks down crying, as well. Generally, though, Thimba doesn't care if she gives off a bad first impression to someone new. It's not up to her to have everyone in her life be accepting and understanding of who she is, warts and all. And if they can't accept her, then so be it. Thimba won't bother trying to change their minds or change herself to suit their whims and wishes. She's her own cat, and nobody else can change that.

A natural ENFP-A, Thimba is curious to a fault, energetic always, and enthusiastic about living life to its fullest. While not the most observant around, she still manages to get by fine on her own. She's an excellent communicator and great about chatting with anyone about anything. Thimba is also quite good at relaxing and knowing when she's had enough and needing a break. Because of all of this, she tends to be the most social of her litter and is often thought of as the 'popular cub.' However, Thimba isn't all sunshine and roses. She often has great difficulty focusing on things because her overactive brain always has to keep moving from one topic to the next. She has poor practical skills and often starts several different things only to never see them through to completion. She has her highly emotional moments, and can get stressed-out pretty easily. Lastly, she is independent to a fault and always wants to branch out and be her own cub instead of relying on others to get what needs to be done finished-up. She'd rather do it herself than waste time waiting on someone else to do it for her.

"Campaigners are fiercely independent, and much more than stability and security, they crave creativity and freedom."
~ 16Personalities.com

=====================================================

"My observation is that whenever one person is found adequate to the discharge of a duty... it is worse executed by two persons, and scarcely done at all if three or more are employed therein."
~ George Washington

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #5:

Image of pet:

Tiaret
(pronounced TEE-uh-RHETT)

Species/Breed:
Lion (Panthera leo), Andean Mountain Cat (Leopardus jacobitus), Pampas Cat (Leopardus pajeros), Jungle Cat (Felis chaus), Rusty-Spotted Cat (Prionailurus rubiginosus), and Arabian Sand Cat (Felis margarita) mixed breed

Reason You Want It:
I absolutely love the lineart that this little one is on. The moment I saw her I fell in love with her and got all these great ideas for her characterization. I loved each kit that was done on these lines, as I already have ideas for all three of them as a group and as individuals. For Tiaret, the moment I saw her I loved her striking blue eyes and pale-as-moonlight fur. The lovely little spots look like snow leopard spots, and inspired me to add different parts of her characterization that I wouldn't for the other girls of the litter. As for what I would do with her if I won her, I would give her a spot on my character website. I would color and make art of her, and then I would also possibly order art of her if I ever have enough cash/C$ to order some. Lastly, I would write stories about her and my other characters. She's awesome!

Other:
Theme Songs:
Mili - Sacramentum​:​ Unaccompanied Hymn for Torino - Alroetsue
Circles - Cover by rachie, Original by YusukeKira, chilichiizu, and GUMI

Birth Information:
Birthday - June 5, 2009
Birthplace - Unknown; was later given to a lioness and her mate on the savanna of Africa, specifically in the region of Botswana, Africa.
Birth Weight - 3.5 lbs
Birth Size - Largest of the litter (largest of the three kits)
Immediate Family: Masha, a lioness, and her mate, Nigrobi. Her aunt, Nairobi, and her mate, Gungar, often helped out her parents, as well. Nairobi and Gungar had a litter of four cubs that are her cousins, and they are counted as her immediate family as she sees them on a weekly to monthly basis.
Distant Family: Masha's parents (Stephenor and Eliza), Nigrobi's parents (Friscian and Lalu), Nairobi's parents (Pharaoh and Stifani), and Gungar's parents (Mercury and Vitalis)
Parenting: Nigrobi wasn't around very much, and when he was he was either sleeping or playing with the male cubs of the pride. Masha was pretty active as she was a working mom, always hunting for her cubs or caring for those in the pack who were sick and injured. Tiaret was closer to her mother than her father, but always hoped she'd see her dad around more often... even though this never ended up happening. Eventually, she came to hate that her father was lazy and never helped the family any. He was just a father to her in name - he never ended up helping any member of her family. Her father she respected outwardly in speech and action, even if she was a bit surly at times towards him in her younger years, but inwardly she could care less about him, as he wasn't really present enough in her life to be counted as her real dad. Gungar was the same as her father, but because she doesn't have to show him respect, she never did as a child, though in recent years out of respect for Nairobi, she has toned down the attitude towards her mate a lot and shows him more respect, now. Nairobi - Nigrobi's sister - is a very good lion and Tiaret appreciates all she has done to help her family survive. She also loves to hang out with her active little cousins.
Infancy: [0-2] Never dropped nor roughly-handled, Masha was an excellent mother to her cubs. She took great care of Tiaret along with the other two, and cared for them as if they were her own litter.
Childhood: [3-12] Tiaret and Thimba never got along very well. The elder never understood her younger sister, and often the two butted heads. She preferred to be on her own rather than dealing with her unruly younger sibling, so she was sometimes a loner. She loved her youngest sister, Powasheek, as the young one was naive to the harshness of life. Tiaret felt almost a motherly aspect towards the youngest kit, and always looked out for her well-being.

Alignment:
Alignment Test wrote:Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Personality:
Image Image

Tiaret is stern and serious most of the time. She rarely ever smiles, and can be snippy towards those who aren't as non-playful as herself. She doesn't have many friends, and prefers to be by herself unless she is spending time with her family members, whom she is very close to.

Very rules-oriented and honor-focused, Tiaret does have her own opinions about things and if things get rough enough she won't hesitate to lash out and stand up for her own rights, but generally-speaking, she goes with whatever the elders of the pack say to do and follows in their footsteps, believing them to be her role models. She never has believed that stepping on others or putting others down is a valid way to get far in life, and prefers to go far through her own achievements and through everything she personally has done instead of pushing others aside to get what she wants. Community-based, Tiaret puts a lot of worth on being able to help others out and treat others with as much kindness as she can. She is still learning how to do this with her annoying sister and sometimes-aggravating cousins, but with most others she is quite good at it and can easily shower others with kindness if need be. Tiaret highly believes that showing mercy and helping others in her community will only help herself later down the road, as if she helps others she is bound to receive help later on, herself. She always honors her commitments, even if she has had a change of heart. She always follows through with her promises. She knows that being kind to others will generally result in them being kind to you, and slowly, over time, she has come to understand that you attract more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

Very much anti-bullying, particularly to those more down-trodden, Tiaret sticks up for her little sister and anyone else in her community that needs some help against those who are more cruel in life. Tiaret may be stern and serious, but she certainly is no bully! She'd never dream of putting anyone else down intentionally, even if she does have her moments where she misspeaks and makes mistakes. No one's perfect, but Tiaret does her best to make up for these faults of hers and do better whenever next time rolls around.

More reserved and quiet, Tiaret is not as much of a social butterfly as her younger sister, Thimba. She is very good about being in the present and is never really tempted away by fantasies or daydreams. She tends to be more stern by nature and serious in discussion, and as the eldest, she feels a certain responsibility to keep things under control. She's not the best at physical affection and isn't as lovey-dovey and touchy-feely as her other sisters are. She doesn't act like your average cub, and doesn't like to bounce or play around or be silly... unless she is doing so with her younger sister, Powasheek, in which case she acts almost as a mother would, protecting her and watching out for her whenever life threatens to shatter her youngest sister's dreams. Slowly, she is coming to realize that she can even play around with Thimba, and nothing bad will happen. She just has to let her guard down and be a little bit more free with herself instead of constantly being focused on what could go wrong or when something bad could potentially happen.

Detailed and organized, Tiaret is good with the small stuff. However, she's also pretty good with the big stuff, as well, as Tiaret is quite good at making lists and checking things off. Meticulous and always trying to fix things, Tiaret is pretty good at being the one to recommend solutions to problems. She is very goal-oriented, determined, dedicated, and is great about getting tasks finished.

She would never admit it to anyone else, but Tiaret hates crying in front of others and tries her best to put up a good front for everyone else to see. She likes to say that not much really hurts her, but this isn't true; she is often pained by what others say to her, and is more emotional than she lets on. She is excellent about keeping her emotions controlled until she is able to let them all out in private, but Tiaret is definitely more sensitive than she would ever let anyone find out about. Whenever she finds out someone thinks highly of her, she often wonders how long it will be until they either lose interest in her or until they eventually become disappointed in her actions. She sometimes second-guesses her own actions, even those she thought out seriously beforehand. She worries about how she is perceived by others, and how her first impressions seem to be taken by other individuals. Her previous mistakes in life seem to haunt her in her dreams, and she hates dealing with sleep because of this. She prefers to wake up early so she doesn't have to sleep as long so that she doesn't deal with the nightmares of her past errors in life coming back to reanimate themselves behind her closed eyes.

A natural ISTJ-T, Tiaret is strong-willed and dutiful, fully focused on her honor to her pride of lions and keeping her level of integrity as high as it possibly can go. She does not generally lie unless it is to impress some dignitary, and when she does, she keeps it only to little white ones, ones that can never come back to haunt her or make her feel badly; generally-speaking, though, she does her best not to lie and to only be honest and tell the truth, sometimes re-wording things so as to make the truth sound nicer than it actually is. Loyal and responsible, Tiaret always keeps the promises she makes. Practical rather than creative, Tiaret is fairly okay with honest feedback and does her best to change her actions to be better than they were previously. Generally calm, Tiaret still does have her days where she snaps at others and breaks down crying; she's not perfect, after all, and can have her mean streaks from time to time. She has a really bad habit of blaming herself for literally any problem that goes wrong, even if it isn't possibly her fault, and this is something that she still has extreme difficulty dealing with. Always "By the Book," Tiaret believes highly that things always work best with organization and clearly-defined set of rules to live by. This can sometimes make her a stick-in-the-mud, unable to let loose and have some fun every now and then. She has had to be taught by others how to actually be a cub and play around, and she's still getting the hang of this new thing called 'rest and relaxation.'

"Associate With Those of Good Quality if You Esteem Your Reputation..."
~ 16Personalites.com

"Listen to Many People, but Talk to Few"
~ 16Personalities.com

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #8:

Image of pet:

Powasheek
(pronounced POW-uh-sheek)

Species/Breed:
Lion (Panthera leo), Black Kodkod (Leopardus guigna), Black Jaguar (Panthera onca), Jaguarundi (Herpailurus yagouaroundi), European Wildcat (Felis silvestris silvestris), Rusty-Spotted Cat (Prionailurus rubiginosus), Malayan Tiger (Panthera tigris tigris), and South China Tiger (Panthera tigris tigris) mixed breed

Reason You Want It:
I absolutely love the lineart that this little one is on. The moment I saw her I fell in love with her and got all these great ideas for her characterization. I loved each kit that was done on these lines, as I already have ideas for all three of them as a group and as individuals. For Powasheek, the moment I saw her I loved her beautiful dark-as-raven-feather fur. The lovely stripes that accent her body are absolutely beautiful. Her eyes are hauntingly bright but so vacant at the same time, as if naivety is her main quality of persona. As for what I would do with her if I won her, I would give her a spot on my character website. I would color and make art of her, and then I would also possibly order art of her if I ever have enough cash/C$ to order some. Lastly, I would write stories about her and my other characters. She's awesome!

Other:
Theme Songs:
マトリョシカ / Matryoshka - Cover by Aruvn and Lemon, Original by Hatsune Miku and Gumi
Deja Vu - Cover by Lollia and Jenny, Original by Circus-P

Birth Information:
Birthday - June 5, 2009
Birth Weight - 3.0 lbs
Birth Size - Average cub of the litter (medium-sized kit; of average size for a normal litter)
Parenting: Nigrobi wasn't around very much, and when he was he was either sleeping or playing with the male cubs of the pride. Masha was pretty active as she was a working mom, always hunting for her cubs or caring for those in the pack who were sick and injured. Powasheek always looked up to her mother, and never cared much for her father at all. Her father she respected outwardly in speech and action, but inwardly she couldn't care less about him. She never considered him her 'real father,' as he never took care of her or any of her sisters. Gungar was the same as her father, but because he wasn't as a large part of her life as she expected her father to be, Powasheek didn't hate him very much and was more respectful to him than she was to her own father. Nairobi - Nigrobi's sister - is very dear to Powasheek and she loves whenever she gets to hang out with her super-fun aunt and her adorable cousins.
Infancy: [0-2] Never dropped nor roughly-handled, Masha was an excellent mother to her cubs. She took great care of Powasheek along with the other two, and cared for them as if they were her own litter.
Childhood: [3-12] Powasheek loved both of her older sisters. She was never harsh nor rude by nature, and absolutely loved getting to chill out with either of them or go on adventures with Thimba. Tiaret was fun to be around because she was always making sure Powasheek was well-cared-for, too.

Alignment:
Alignment Test wrote:Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Personality:
Image Image

One to always tell the truth, Powasheek believes highly in being honest in every circumstance. The only exception to this would be situations where she would be putting herself or others in danger. Other than those situations, you can always count on this little girl to be as honest as she possibly can be, no matter what the situation may be.

Powasheek doesn't really dislike social events, but neither does she look forward to them with great anticipation or joy. She honestly has a 'meh' attitude about it, and can be fine by herself or chatting with others. Too much socialization, though, and she'll fade rather quickly. She can take it in small doses from those she doesn't know well or in large doses from her family, but if she doesn't get enough alone time in any situation, she can shut down and start to cry or start going into sensory overload.

A dreamer by nature, she often loses herself in thought and has to be snapped out of it by her sisters or whomever is talking to her. She can zone out really easily, distracted by whatever thoughts hold her captive at that given moment. Whenever the conversation turns to philosophy or logic, she tends to leave it and move onto better topics she can easily form inside her own head.

Powasheek isn't very focused with details and prefers looking at the overall bigger picture. She doesn't harbor grudges very much, and doesn't think much about the past. She prefers to look forward, constantly wondering how the future will turn out. She's not easily irritated, and doesn't tend to get mad very much. She can get sad sometimes, but usually she's a fairly even-keel type of girl who highly prefers to play around than focus on serious topics for too long.

She is very good about supporting her friends emotionally, and would rather stick by someone's side and be there for them when they most need it rather than just offer up suggestions on how to solve whatever problem they would hypothetically be facing. She is very affectionate with those she loves most, and isn't afraid to hug her siblings or bowl them over and make them laugh.

Powasheek can be naive and innocent when compared with other cubs her age, or even to her older sisters. She is not vindictive and will never step on others to get what she wants. She doesn't often stick up for herself, and instead usually just opts to take whatever is happening to her in silence and not fight back against those who would pick on her and bully her. She ignores these specific issues and doesn't generally try to change anything, as she feels she doesn't have enough power to do so. Powasheek is against violence in any form; she won't even fight back if she's being hurt by someone else. She can be overly-trusting, as well, as she always tries to see the good in others instead of the bad.

She is rather giving by nature and finds it very easy to forgive others and offer second chances to those who have wronged her... but this can often lead to others viewing her as a doormat personality because of her ability to keep on giving second and third and fourth and fifth chances. She generally puts herself last on the list of things to take care of, and truly does put others first. Her unselfish nature draws others to her. She never expects to be repaid for her kindness. Often she is labeled as "too-giving," which is an accurate label at best: she often gives beyond her means or give things away that shouldn't be given to strangers or those she doesn't care for. Her older sisters have had to teach her what to keep and what not to keep, but she still struggles with this concept to this very day.

More concerned with matters of the heart than of the head, Powasheek is most certainly a believer in "true love finds a way," basically in any circumstance. She follows her heart and does what she feels is right - not what is right based on the rules and regulations of others. There are cases where she sides with the law of the land - she would never dare disobey her parents or the governance of the tribe, for example - but in smaller areas of life, she prefers to do what she feels is personally right to do.

An INFP-A, Powasheek adores nature and is observational by nature... so long as she's not zoning out into her own little world, that is. She is idealistic and open-minded. Seeking and valuing harmony, she's great at being a mediator, as well as hearing her friends out and giving sound advice to those in trouble. She is more creative than practical by nature, and prefers to think outside the box instead of being confined by strict guidelines to her thought processes. Dedicated to whatever she puts her mind to, Powasheek will work until her task is completed. She has been told that she's too altruistic and trusting of others, and can dislike looking at the smaller details instead of the broader, bigger picture. She has her impractical moments due to her creative personality, and doesn't take criticism well as she can take things too personally from time to time. Lastly, Powasheek holds fast to the idea that she has to love everyone, trust only a few individuals, and do wrong to absolutely no one. She is not one to fight back, and will stick to her ideals forever... even if the situation would be better handled with more flexibility.

"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost."
~ J. R. R. Tolkien

History/Background:
Thimba was a middle child born of an odd litter to a happy couple of big cats. They were taken in by a lioness and her mate shortly after they were born, so none of the kits really know who their parents really were - they were raised as lions, even if their odd coloring didn't always match that of the rest of the pack. Tiaret was the stern, eldest sister, not really one to bounce and play around. Her pale fur was like moonlight, and her odd spots set her apart from the rest of the litter. Powasheek was the youngest and shyest of the kits, her black-as-midnight fur making her the perfect candidate to stay to the shadows. She was playful, but preferred to be by herself most of the time, observing nature and the world around her. And then there was the middle kit, Thimba. A loud-mouthed cub who often was too curious for her own good, she sometimes got into trouble.

One day, Tiaret and Thimba were called by their mother to come and meet a new hyena who had moved to the area recently. Powasheek was too young and was still sleeping when this had happened, so her presence wasn't needed. Tiaret bowed before the large creature and spoke solemnly. "Greetings, Sir. I hope you enjoy your stay here for as long as my parents have agreed to house you."
Thimba was not quite so dignitary-like in speech. "Hello! Why are you so scruffy-looking?"
Tiaret shot her a glare.
Thimba didn't seem to notice her sister's pointed look in her direction. "Sir? Why have you come to this realm of the savanna? What might we offer you that is such of an interest to you?"
The hyena chuckled, his sharp teeth glinting in the hot summer sun. "What an inquisitive little kit. You'd do well to watch your tongue, my dear. Others might not be so understanding of your talkative nature."
Thimba frowned in confusion. "What do you mean, my talkative nat-"
Tiaret shoved her tail into her sister's mouth. "We'll both remember that, Sir. If you'll excuse us, we need to go catch some mice to practice hunting. Bye!" She pulled her sister away from the dignitary. Once they were away from prying eyes and ears, she glared once more at her sister, her ears flat against her skull. "Why would you say something like that?! We have to be nice to this guy, no matter how weird he looks. He promised our pack some good fresh food every day if we make him feel at home."
Thimba found herself even more confused. "What do you mean? I was just asking questions. Besides, if he doesn't like me, then so be it. I'm not going to make anyone like me who doesn't naturally feel that way."
Tiaret sighed and shook her head. "Go off and play. I have to fix this situation that you've muddled up." She flicked her tail and bounced off in the direction they'd just come from.
Thimba rolled her eyes. "What a killjoy. Guess I'm off to go look for something better to do." She wandered off to the cave, and found Powasheek had just woken up. "Hello, sister!"
Powasheek stretched and yawned. "Hello. What'd I miss?"
"Nothing much. Just Tiaret being a nosy-nosy once again."
Powasheek giggled. "Can we go to the watering hole and play?"
Thimba's eyes lit up. "Sure!"

The two arrived a few minutes later, the dusty walk there uneventful. Powasheek dove head-first into the water, spraying it everywhere.
Thimba laughed as she flicked water off of her paws.
Tiaret's voice was heard behind them, quieter than it usually was. "Can I join in?"
Thimba turned around, her laughter halting abruptly in her throat. "I thought you were 'fixing the problem' that I caused."
Tiaret's nose tilted up to the sky. "The dignitary was an absolute moron. Wasn't worth my time."
Thimba smiled. Powasheek splashed her sister with a large amount of water. "Join in! The water's nice and cool!" she called.
Tiaret smiled for the first time that day, and gingerly crept to the water's edge, slowly sinking one paw into the cold water. She sighed in relief. "It's quite nice. Today is very hot, and -"
Her words were cut short by Thimba screaming, "CANNONBALL!" and jumping into the watering hole and drenching Tiaret in a wave.
Tiaret flicked the water off of her tail and shook her body out. She gritted her teeth, trying not to snap at her sister again. "And now that I'm all wet, I guess I don't need to swim, after all." She turned to leave.
Powasheek sighed and called after her, "Please don't go!"
She paused, foot halfway into the air as she was walking. She became as still as stone.
"Please join us," Powasheek pleaded. "It's not as fun when you're not around."
Tiaret smiled and turned, slowly making her way back to the watering hole. "Well, I guess a dip in the water won't be too bad."

I understand that by adopting these creatures I take full responsibility for them.
Last edited by booklover789 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 22 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:19 pm

For this round only you are able to adopt 3 cages , enjoy the agency's reopining round

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northern downpour ;; » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:36 am

I adopted one of my important story characters from an adoption center like this years ago - I'm just gonna casually mark this one ;u;

NEVER DID THINK ██████████████████
"Yeah, I dare ya, rage quit; make us both happy!"
hi i'd literally die for connor. yes, from d:bh. saeran and jumin too
ImageImage Image
Image / Image Image Image Image

███████████████ ABOUT ANYONE BUT

I'M
█████ NEVER DID

Warriors RP Group on dA
CAN YOU DRAW HUMANS?
YES? THEN CLICK HERE PLS

♥︎♥︎♥︎ImageImageImage♥︎♥︎♥︎