The Oddest Pet Shop V.2!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Oddest Pet Shop V.2!

Postby Tjebb » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:06 am

I want to adopt!
Username:Tjebb
Wanted Adoptable(s): the one 8th from the top
Will you take good care of your adoptable(s)?: OMG YES.

I don't really know how this works sooooo. But I would love one.

My Kalons
I no longer actively draw using Oekaki, but I'll try my best to use the forums and talk via dms and such!
Looking for art!

Image Image Image
Tjebb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten31415 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 pm

I want to adopt!
Username:Kitten31415
Wanted Adoptable(s): the bottom one of current adoptables
Will you take good care of your adoptable(s)?: OMG OFC YES they are so cuteee
Kitten

I'll remember Brightheart when I see a scar on someone's face, I'll think of WindClan every time I win a race, I'll remember Goosefeather when nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge when someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail when someone wants to be 'just friends', I'll think of StarClan when I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool when I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf if I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw when I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf when I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze when I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar if I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing when I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail when a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail whenever I must be brave, I'll remember the Tribe when I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur when somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley when me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool when I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar when my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, for the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% don't care. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap them saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!"

if you love animals, don't eat meat please! (warning: this is kinda disturbing)
Kitten31415

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Mark-
🦄Direcorns🦄