Changing Thread Ownership

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Changing Thread Ownership

Postby Sorren Fey » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:51 am

Is your topic changing owner? Are you taking over someone else's art shop or adoptables?
As part of a new rule, you may need to formally notify CS staff about these changes, so please read for more information:

If you are transferring ownership of an art topic with continuing services (e.g. adoptables and original species adoptions, group artist shops, etc) you need to write a New Ownership Contract and submit this to CS staff. Both the current and future topic owner should send copies of the same contract to CS Staff using the help system.

To write your New Ownership Contract you need to include these details:
  • Username(s) of the old and new owner(s)
  • Links to all affected topics
  • All terms, conditions, and limitations of the transfer - For example what the future owner is and is not allowed to do, whether it is temporary (set time frame) or permanent, and conditions that would allow or prevent the old owner from taking ownership back or having content removed.
Any later changes/updates to the contract will need to be submitted the same way - both the old and new owners must each send a copy of the changes they've agreed to.

Ownership of these topics will not be switched over until we have copies of the contract sent in from both the new and old owner. If you're having trouble writing your contract please send us a help ticket for support.

If there are any disputes or ownership problems with the topic in future, staff will refer to this contract so they can resolve the matter quickly.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me