cυsтσм ρσкεмση α∂σρтs - cαт αη∂ ғяιεη∂'s [cℓσsε∂]

Many of our users have created their own adoptable pets. Come adopt, or share your own creations!
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

If you are charging CS pets/items for adoptables then you should post your thread in the pets for art board: viewforum.php?f=21

For Halloween's Free Set, which theme do you like?

Poll ended at Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:14 pm

Halloweens with 'Dark/Spooky' Pokemon
10
28%
Zombies
0
No votes
Pokemon in Costumes!
14
39%
Mimikyu Only Set!
8
22%
Varying art involving Dark/Spooky Pokemon!
4
11%
 
Total votes : 36

Re: cυsтσм ρσкεмση α∂σρтs - cαт αη∂ ғяιεη∂'s [cℓσsε∂]

Postby crutchie_ » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:57 am

quick mark for when this opens again c:
it takes a smile --

crutch/charlie
any pronouns ya like
loves crutchie a ton
loves magnus bane a ton
socially awkward
sig is a wip <33

that spreads like butter!


Image
User avatar
crutchie_
 
Posts: 6365
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:15 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cυsтσм ρσкεмση α∂σρтs - cαт αη∂ ғяιεη∂'s [cℓσsε∂]

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:58 am

ramos me with a bike wrote:
Kif wrote:I think they look gorgeous! Happy Valentines day, and please don't overwork yourself :'000


agreeing with Kif.

TAKE A BREAK

*sweats* sorry i had to reference hamilton.


I agree with both of these. Including the Hamilton reference.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾
 
Posts: 6171
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:02 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cυsтσм ρσкεмση α∂σρтs - cαт αη∂ ғяιεη∂'s [σρεη]

Postby AWarriorcat » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:04 am

unris wrote:
unris wrote:α∂vαηcε∂ яεcσℓσяs
υsεяηαмε: unris
ρσкεмση: torracat
ωнαт ∂σ үσυ ωαηт ιт тσ вε?: link
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?: thank you

α∂vαηcε∂ яεcσℓσяs
υsεяηαмε: unris
ρσкεмση: lunala
ωнαт ∂σ үσυ ωαηт ιт тσ вε?: link
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?: thank you^^

α∂vαηcε∂ яεcσℓσяs
υsεяηαмε: unris
ρσкεмση: cosmog
ωнαт ∂σ үσυ ωαηт ιт тσ вε?: link
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?: thank you^^

яαη∂σм яεcσℓσяs
υsεяηαмε: unris
ρσкεмση: Zeraora
cσℓσяs: random
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?: thank you


As with 2FrostyPaws' order, I hadn't read that this was a RECOLOR, I saw the sprite and the photo and thought, "Okay an advanced FUSION" and I was wrong, but I made this at the same time at 2Frosty's so, if you'd like a redo with a recolor, just send me a message!
Image
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3483047][img]https://i.imgur.com/ujCoQmV.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3483047][img]https://i.imgur.com/AUT6MwS.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3483047][img]https://i.imgur.com/ySWABzz.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3483047][img]https://i.imgur.com/sUDVcY9.png[/img][/url]
Image
████
████
████
████
████
THE
Image
Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© sig credit © - Click Me!->Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
Image
Image
O N L I N E
██████████
User avatar
AWarriorcat
 
Posts: 12213
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:13 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cυsтσм ρσкεмση α∂σρтs - cαт αη∂ ғяιεη∂'s [σρεη]

Postby unris » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:27 am

AWarriorcat wrote:
unris wrote:
unris wrote:α∂vαηcε∂ яεcσℓσяs
υsεяηαмε: unris
ρσкεмση: torracat
ωнαт ∂σ үσυ ωαηт ιт тσ вε?: link
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?: thank you

α∂vαηcε∂ яεcσℓσяs
υsεяηαмε: unris
ρσкεмση: lunala
ωнαт ∂σ үσυ ωαηт ιт тσ вε?: link
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?: thank you^^

α∂vαηcε∂ яεcσℓσяs
υsεяηαмε: unris
ρσкεмση: cosmog
ωнαт ∂σ үσυ ωαηт ιт тσ вε?: link
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?: thank you^^

яαη∂σм яεcσℓσяs
υsεяηαмε: unris
ρσкεмση: Zeraora
cσℓσяs: random
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?: thank you


As with 2FrostyPaws' order, I hadn't read that this was a RECOLOR, I saw the sprite and the photo and thought, "Okay an advanced FUSION" and I was wrong, but I made this at the same time at 2Frosty's so, if you'd like a redo with a recolor, just send me a message!
Image
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3483047][img]https://i.imgur.com/ujCoQmV.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3483047][img]https://i.imgur.com/AUT6MwS.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3483047][img]https://i.imgur.com/ySWABzz.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3483047][img]https://i.imgur.com/sUDVcY9.png[/img][/url]


Nah it’s fine
They look amazing!
Thank you^^
Image
Image

I'm always open for art + design trades
Just shoot a PM my way

User avatar
unris
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:02 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cυsтσм ρσкεмση α∂σρтs - cαт αη∂ ғяιεη∂'s [cℓσsε∂]

Postby ;;The Demon;; » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:40 pm

α∂vαηcε∂ ғυsισηs
υsεяηαмε: Wolf is Dead.
вαsε ρσкεмση: Giratina
ρσкεмση 1: (ρℓεαsε sтαтε ωнαт ραят үσυ ωαηт ғяσм тнιs ρσкεмση, ∂σ ιт αℓℓ тнε ωαү тняσυgн)
ρσкεмση 2:
ρσкεмση 3: (σρтισηαℓ α∂∂ мσяε, ιғ үσυ ωαηт мσяε ρσкεмση)
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?:


don't mind me just saving this until I catch this open again... wait

can I still request stuff or--
naaaahhh I probably cant

why am I having a argument with myself
CHOCOLATE!!!Lil_fabian redalert123007123
Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage

Image Image|how do I fit Cherry into here, eh?
Image

Image Image Trashcan't is best gift them !!!!
User avatar
;;The Demon;;
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:00 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cυsтσм ρσкεмση α∂σρтs - cαт αη∂ ғяιεη∂'s [cℓσsε∂]

Postby Tarakonah » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:31 pm

Wolf is Dead. wrote:α∂vαηcε∂ ғυsισηs
υsεяηαмε: Wolf is Dead.
вαsε ρσкεмση: Giratina
ρσкεмση 1: (ρℓεαsε sтαтε ωнαт ραят үσυ ωαηт ғяσм тнιs ρσкεмση, ∂σ ιт αℓℓ тнε ωαү тняσυgн)
ρσкεмση 2:
ρσкεмση 3: (σρтισηαℓ α∂∂ мσяε, ιғ үσυ ωαηт мσяε ρσкεмση)
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?:


don't mind me just saving this until I catch this open again... wait

can I still request stuff or--
naaaahhh I probably cant

why am I having a argument with myself


Hello,
Requests are currently closed. Please do not post a request until we are opened. Thank you!
-Kif
Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar
Tarakonah
 
Posts: 3301
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:34 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cυsтσм ρσкεмση α∂σρтs - cαт αη∂ ғяιεη∂'s [cℓσsε∂]

Postby ;;The Demon;; » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:13 pm

Kif wrote:
Wolf is Dead. wrote:α∂vαηcε∂ ғυsισηs
υsεяηαмε: Wolf is Dead.
вαsε ρσкεмση: Giratina
ρσкεмση 1: (ρℓεαsε sтαтε ωнαт ραят үσυ ωαηт ғяσм тнιs ρσкεмση, ∂σ ιт αℓℓ тнε ωαү тняσυgн)
ρσкεмση 2:
ρσкεмση 3: (σρтισηαℓ α∂∂ мσяε, ιғ үσυ ωαηт мσяε ρσкεмση)
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?:


don't mind me just saving this until I catch this open again... wait

can I still request stuff or--
naaaahhh I probably cant

why am I having a argument with myself


Hello,
Requests are currently closed. Please do not post a request until we are opened. Thank you!
-Kif


snaps fingers

mmokay
CHOCOLATE!!!Lil_fabian redalert123007123
Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage

Image Image|how do I fit Cherry into here, eh?
Image

Image Image Trashcan't is best gift them !!!!
User avatar
;;The Demon;;
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:00 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cυsтσм ρσкεмση α∂σρтs - cαт αη∂ ғяιεη∂'s [cℓσsε∂]

Postby chicken193 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:36 am

DELETED
Last edited by chicken193 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

You cannot live


Hello! I'm Chicken193, but call me Chicken! I'm huge on roleplays, and I like pokemon and Warriors :3
If you need a friend, I'm very active
I don't bite!
I am also always open to enter your roleplay! I really like dogs, cats, big cats (lions, tigers, ect.), Warriors, wolves, and most kinds of people rps!
Image

With a paw in each world
world! world! world! world! world! world!

❤My adoptables: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3792182 (Bia Pets)❤
User avatar
chicken193
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:44 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cυsтσм ρσкεмση α∂σρтs - cαт αη∂ ғяιεη∂'s [cℓσsε∂]

Postby Tarakonah » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:18 am

chicken193 wrote:ιρσ∂s
υsεяηαмε: Chicken193
ρσкεмση: Sylveon
вαcкgяσυη∂ cσℓσя: light purple
αηүтнιηg εℓsε? No :3

вαsιc ғυsισηs
υsεяηαмε: Chicken193
ρσкεмση вαsε; Kirlia
ρσкεмση тσ ғυsε ωιтн: Sylveon
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?: Nope :3

ρσкεвαℓℓs
υsεяηαмε: Chicken193
ρσкεмση: Sylveon
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?: Nada :3

εggs
υsεяηαмε: Chicken193
ρσкεмση: Sylveon
αηүтнιηg εℓsε? Still no :3

cσsρℓαү
υsεяηαмε: Chicken193
ρσкεмση: Sylveon or Roseraid (whatever is easier ^-^)
тяαιηεя sρяιтε: (ρℓεαsε ρσsт тнε ριcтυяε!) (I cant post pics srry) Dawn
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?: Nope :3

α∂vαηcε∂ ғυsισηs
υsεяηαмε: Chicken193
вαsε ρσкεмση: Vaporeon
ρσкεмση 1: (ρℓεαsε sтαтε ωнαт ραят үσυ ωαηт ғяσм тнιs ρσкεмση, ∂σ ιт αℓℓ тнε ωαү тняσυgн) Sylveon (ribbons)
ρσкεмση 2: Shiny Eevee (Tail)
ρσкεмση 3: (σρтισηαℓ α∂∂ мσяε, ιғ үσυ ωαηт мσяε ρσкεмση)
αηүтнιηg εℓsε?: Nope!
Thank you! I can't wait to see!
((Just leaving it here 'till ur open))



Hi, Please don't post requests here until we are open, even if you are just saving it. Thank you.
-Kif
Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar
Tarakonah
 
Posts: 3301
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:34 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cυsтσм ρσкεмση α∂σρтs - cαт αη∂ ғяιεη∂'s [cℓσsε∂]

Postby chicken193 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:26 am

Okay sorry :3 Ill delete it and re-add it later
Image

You cannot live


Hello! I'm Chicken193, but call me Chicken! I'm huge on roleplays, and I like pokemon and Warriors :3
If you need a friend, I'm very active
I don't bite!
I am also always open to enter your roleplay! I really like dogs, cats, big cats (lions, tigers, ect.), Warriors, wolves, and most kinds of people rps!
Image

With a paw in each world
world! world! world! world! world! world!

❤My adoptables: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3792182 (Bia Pets)❤
User avatar
chicken193
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:44 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: coastal and 1 guest