NEW THREAD!!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should hybrids be breedable?(wouldnt result in another hybrid of the two adults)

Yes!(would make them uncommon rare)
73%
No!(would make them Rare/very rare)
27%

Total votes : 15

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-IN NEED OF NEW OWNER

Postby Mango30 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:47 am

Alright, that's great that this adopt is coming back!! I'm sad to see you go though, Saphira. It was great having you as wner! Will yo stick around for the new one?

Also, congrats Red! It's nice to meet you! I'm glad that ADH will be back up and running again, so thank you!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:39 pm

most likely ill pop in and such, but i have some other stuff so iam not as active on cs anymore.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:46 am

Ah, ok! It's good to know that you'll still be around! :D
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:56 pm

Hello there well I was just checking if ponyo. Still wants to be a trial mod and if derpiness still wants to be an artist

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:03 pm

redwolf466 wrote:Hello there well I was just checking if ponyo. Still wants to be a trial mod and if derpiness still wants to be an artist

I'm afraid I would like to decline for the moment because with school and everything I have going on, I already have enough to work with. However, maybe sometime after the new thread is up I'll apply again!
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:31 pm

Here is the new ADH
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3618752
It's still a win but it's open for marking :) :D

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werewolf Night » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:42 am

I want to adopt!
Username: Werewolf Night
Name: Blackie
Number: 2
Litter: 1
What do you think the markings will be:(just for fun you dont have to fill this in)
Thoughts on the test feature?: Like it.
other: Thank you.
I am an autistic, Werewolf/Vampire, Christian, mature, adult, and a kind person. Please don't be afraid to PM me. Mod on ☾˙☽🌕Moon Squids🐙☾˙☽ Have an adoption center: Werewolf's Adoptions Adopts: My Adopts People Made

Huggle Me:Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Werewolf Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me