πŸ‰ ≫ Kruba Orb Serpents β‰ͺ 🐲 Easter Egg hunt! +litter 79

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ≫ KOS β‰ͺ {New litter!}{OWNER SEARCH deadline june 15}

Postby supermancrayon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Attention everyone! I have finalized the forms and everything for the new co-owner, and have made my final decision :>

Congratulations, Wolfan Terror! You are the official new KOS co-owner. I saw lots of potential in your form and was delighted by many of the ideas you brought to the table. Not just that, but KOS will definitely have many opportunities in your hands and will surely flourish the way it used to. <3

As for ALL applicants, thank you so much for your participation and submissions. I hope all of you will consider taking up some new staff positions we will have available soon, as it would be great to have ambitious people like you on the team.

As for applicants that made it to the second round, 2 to 3 of you will be welcomed into a new sub-council that will be created for KOS. The position would consist of making decisions and helping around the center, just as the co-owner would. The only difference is you would have less control on final decisions. If you're interested, please message me on discord and we'll talk about it!

other than that, I don't have much else to say! congrats to all applicants for being confident and doing a great job on your forms, thank you for your time, and have a lovely day :>

hello! i'm sommer :3
    pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ≫ KOS β‰ͺ {New litter!}{owner hunt over!}

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:47 am

I want to enter a litter raffle!

username: Fizzy-Pop
    Egg #: 4
    New name: sapphire
    Why I want this soon-to-be serpent: I haven't adopted a kos serpent in a while or even posted here and since I have the time again I am going try to adopt an other cutie. Plus this egg remind me of a sapphire.
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guardian Angel Wolf » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:07 am

ο½“ο½•ο½ο½…ο½’ο½ο½ο½Žο½ƒο½’ο½ο½™ο½ο½Ž wrote:
    Attention everyone! I have finalized the forms and everything for the new co-owner, and have made my final decision :>

Congratulations, Wolfan Terror! You are the official new KOS co-owner. I saw lots of potential in your form and was delighted by many of the ideas you brought to the table. Not just that, but KOS will definitely have many opportunities in your hands and will surely flourish the way it used to. <3

As for ALL applicants, thank you so much for your participation and submissions. I hope all of you will consider taking up some new staff positions we will have available soon, as it would be great to have ambitious people like you on the team.

As for applicants that made it to the second round, 2 to 3 of you will be welcomed into a new sub-council that will be created for KOS. The position would consist of making decisions and helping around the center, just as the co-owner would. The only difference is you would have less control on final decisions. If you're interested, please message me on discord and we'll talk about it!

other than that, I don't have much else to say! congrats to all applicants for being confident and doing a great job on your forms, thank you for your time, and have a lovely day :>

What's your discord?
Guardian Angel Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:17 am

Guardian Angel Wolf wrote:
ο½“ο½•ο½ο½…ο½’ο½ο½ο½Žο½ƒο½’ο½ο½™ο½ο½Ž wrote:

What's your discord?

https://discord.gg/n69WCaX

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ≫ KOS β‰ͺ {New litter!}{owner hunt over!}

Postby Sylvexi » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:41 pm

username: SilverFoxfire
    Egg #: 6
    New name: Evergreen
    Why I want this soon-to-be serpent: It’ll be my first, as I’ve been wanting one for a while now and I finally have the chance uwu
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ≫ KOS β‰ͺ {New litter!}

Postby Gomidove » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:50 pm

username: Gomidove
    New name: Ocean
    Why I want this soon-to-be serpent: because it looks beautiful and i dont own one yet.
ImageImage Click here to visit the wonderful world of MagiStream!
GomiDove πŸ•πŸ•ŠDreams Matter.
γ€€
Thank you so much
to those who make my dreamies
come true!!

1. UR Tiger Dog
2. Malk dog golden collarThank you so much Djw0lf2014hereAJ!
3. UR Peach
4. PPS Dragon Cat
5. ALL THE WARRIOR CATS
6. UR BEE is 2nd
Gomidove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokeHydreigon » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:51 am

username: PokeHydreigon
    Egg #: 6
    New name: Karukai
    Why I want this soon-to-be serpent: It'll be my first and these are adorable and majestic and i relly like them.
ImageImageImage Image

good god was I horrible in 2019.
PokeHydreigon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:20 am

Litter results coming soon tonight~ sorry for the delay!

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:27 am

username: Goner.
    New name: Blue
    Why I want this soon-to-be serpent: I love the colors and it’s been a while since I’ve tried to go for any of these
( 𝒾'𝒹 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š )─────
[ β™« black lives β™ͺ ]
──────────
[ β™ͺ MATTER β™« ]
──────────────────────( π‘’π“ƒπ‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“‰π‘œ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ 𝒢 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me