Silver's Character Pound | CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Silver's Character Pound | open

Postby ThatPinkThing » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:14 pm

Monochrome

(new) name;; Thunder on the Horizon // Storm
    gender;; stallion
    personality;; loud and rambunctious, Storm loves to go fast. He will be mischievous if locked up for (what he deems) too long, and either kick gates, toss hay around, or get himself dirty. He's impatient and likes to be entertained, so he prefers to be around other horses and people. Storm will behave himself if he can read a situation as serious, or if in a situation where he is trying to impress. He will gladly be ridden and shown off. He's also never gone too far when throwing one of his 'tantrums' as to injured anyone, and he's also calm around young kids. These behaviors let his handlers know he's not a bad horse at all, just a sweetheart with an unfortunately very short attention span. He pays extra attention to kids because he's afraid to step on any of them, so that makes his attention span a little longer. Young kids riding him does also make him nervous.
    extra;; Ahhh goodness, I can't draw horses, but I've been watching the BRITolters for ages and this guy is so pretty, if I get him, I'll draw him lots to get good and commission other art of him.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:20 pm

ThatPinkThing wrote:
Monochrome

(new) name;; Thunder on the Horizon // Storm
    gender;; stallion
    personality;; loud and rambunctious, Storm loves to go fast. He will be mischievous if locked up for (what he deems) too long, and either kick gates, toss hay around, or get himself dirty. He's impatient and likes to be entertained, so he prefers to be around other horses and people. Storm will behave himself if he can read a situation as serious, or if in a situation where he is trying to impress. He will gladly be ridden and shown off. He's also never gone too far when throwing one of his 'tantrums' as to injured anyone, and he's also calm around young kids. These behaviors let his handlers know he's not a bad horse at all, just a sweetheart with an unfortunately very short attention span. He pays extra attention to kids because he's afraid to step on any of them, so that makes his attention span a little longer. Young kids riding him does also make him nervous.
    extra;; Ahhh goodness, I can't draw horses, but I've been watching the BRITolters for ages and this guy is so pretty, if I get him, I'll draw him lots to get good and commission other art of him.

I really like the personality you gave him, so he's yours <3 just make sure to post that he's yours now on his adoption page c:
(links) not very active here anymore
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:55 am

Cage #1 | black cat

name;; Lucky
    gender;; male
    breed;; shorthair
    color;; black
    personality;;
Lucky, is a very particular guy. he doesnt care, about anything. he's allways himself, happy, jummping and just all around loud.

mark!!
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:54 am

Alaska or Picasso

(new) name;; winter mornings
    gender;; female
    personality;; not a morning person loves staying up late to watch the stars is a all round good person
    extra;; opt.
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Gypsy

(new) name;; Put Down Your Guns | Détente /dāˈtänt/
    ↳ meaning;; the easing of hostility or strained relations, especially between countries.

gender;; mare

discipline;; liberty

personality;; placid | earnest | out-spoken | indulgent
    Détente is an interesting mare, she is very relaxed and doesn't let much upset her. Even the most outrageous things don't seem to confound her, and she is never a skittish thing. If she does any action it is with the confidence built from her placid mindset, making her a wonderful liberty horse. You can tell she is intelligent but not to the point of corruption, everything that Dé does is earnest and heartfelt.

Though not everything is milk and honey when it pertains to the kind dunalino mare. Détente tends to be an outspoken mare, and won't hesitate to let you know if she doesn't like something. She never lets it spook her, and she will stop to flare her nostrils while analyzing; but once she decides she doesn't like it she makes it known. From turning tail and galloping away to stopping in her tracks, the mare sometimes will simply just lay down to avoid her dislikes.

Dé also has a nasty habit of of being over indulgent, in both regards of the word. She tends to take some things to the extreme, and eating is one of them. It's not that she overly loves eating, it's just that she doesn't know when enough is enough. It is almost like she never gets full, though she does put on weight from eating too much. Détente is also indulgent when it comes to her friends. Her placid-ness allows her to let things slide, and she won't get as upset as she probably should. This allows her friends to sometimes take advantage of her, knowing she will easily forgive them.

friends;; Wildflower, Rose, Sol & Babe

extra;; above
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:17 pm

JerseyDusk wrote:
Gypsy

(new) name;; Put Down Your Guns | Détente /dāˈtänt/
    ↳ meaning;; the easing of hostility or strained relations, especially between countries.

gender;; mare

discipline;; liberty

personality;; placid | earnest | out-spoken | indulgent
    Détente is an interesting mare, she is very relaxed and doesn't let much upset her. Even the most outrageous things don't seem to confound her, and she is never a skittish thing. If she does any action it is with the confidence built from her placid mindset, making her a wonderful liberty horse. You can tell she is intelligent but not to the point of corruption, everything that Dé does is earnest and heartfelt.

Though not everything is milk and honey when it pertains to the kind dunalino mare. Détente tends to be an outspoken mare, and won't hesitate to let you know if she doesn't like something. She never lets it spook her, and she will stop to flare her nostrils while analyzing; but once she decides she doesn't like it she makes it known. From turning tail and galloping away to stopping in her tracks, the mare sometimes will simply just lay down to avoid her dislikes.

Dé also has a nasty habit of of being over indulgent, in both regards of the word. She tends to take some things to the extreme, and eating is one of them. It's not that she overly loves eating, it's just that she doesn't know when enough is enough. It is almost like she never gets full, though she does put on weight from eating too much. Détente is also indulgent when it comes to her friends. Her placid-ness allows her to let things slide, and she won't get as upset as she probably should. This allows her friends to sometimes take advantage of her, knowing she will easily forgive them.

friends;; Wildflower, Rose, Sol & Babe

extra;; above

congrats they are yours <3

I'm probably going to be closing this for a bit as a have quite a bit of characters I'm going to add. I also need to update some parts of the thread C:
(links) not very active here anymore
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver's Character Pound | temp. closed

Postby Scottish9 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:51 am

cage #2 | tori

(new) name;; Gingerbread
    gender;; female
    breed;; mixed
    color;; unnatural
    personality;; Gingerbread is an exuberant molly. She is outgoing and social, and is the center of any community event. She loves good social times and does her very best to make everyone feel welcome and wanted. However, she does not know when enough is enough, and is often viewed as loud and somewhat invasive by others.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:30 pm

mark

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cuteepatootee » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:30 am

cage #3 | iuenka

(new) name;; Ember
    gender;; Female
    breed;; mixed
    color;; red spotted tabby/brown mackerel
    tabby chimera - low white
    personality;;
Playful, easily angered, fast
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins.✞
Image ~ Kookie the Rabbat (adopted from Rabbat pound from Kennel #1! :) )
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

ABOUT ME

hi! i'm a girl who loves her guinea pigs,
pugs, books, her phone

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xPM me; i'm a very open person
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm a Rooster!

Roosters are neat, organized, alert, perfectionist, scientific, responsible
Sometimes they can be critical, egotistical, rough, opinionated.
Cuteepatootee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holly10012 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:20 am

Cage #1 | black cat

name;;midnight
    gender;;female
    breed;; shorthair
    color;; black
    personality;;a very small,adgile cat that is meryliss and is revengefull.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked __ people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

I'll remember Brightheart...When I see a scar on one's face
I'll think of WindClan...Every time I win a race.
I'll remember Heathertail...When someone wants to be 'just friends'
I'll think of StarClan...When I am near the end
I'll remember Leafpool...When I must follow my heart
I'll remember Hollyleaf...If I ever fall apart
I'll remember Brambleclaw...When I must prove myself.
I'll remember Spottedleaf...When I'm suffering from bad health
I'll remember Lionblaze...When I'm feeling strong
I'll remember Tigerstar...If I choose the path that's wrong
I'll remember Dovewing...When I hear something far away
I'll remember Cloudtail...When a kitten catches their first prey
I'll remember Feathertail...Whenever I must be brave
I'll remember The Tribe...When I'm in a cave
I'll remember Ashfur...When somebody breaks my heart
I'll remember Barley...When me and my siblings are far apart
I'll remember Ivypool...When I try to be the best
I'll remember Firestar...When my loyalty's put to the test
I'll remember the many battles...When I see conflict or strife