Silver's Character Pound | CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Silver's Character Pound | OPEN

Postby SAPPHOLYTE » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:19 am

design number or nickname: #4 Nightshade
name: Rusty
personality/backstory:
Rusty wasn't like the others and she knew it from the moment she opened her eyes. They looked at her with a mixture of curiosity and horror, which shaped her newly forming personality as it seemed she appeared out of nowhere with nothing in her mind. It was a process, to learn how to be like "them" how to be passable, yet it was like it didn't matter, none of them excepted her no matter how normal she tried to act. She didn't need to eat or sleep but she would make herself to keep them appeased. When she hunted with them and took down prey twice her size with this dead-weight strength that not even the leader possessed, they would scorn her for days. They couldn't force her to leave but they made sure she knew she was not one of them in the most passive-aggressive ways so that she felt their simmering hate. So one day she left, she left to find someone or somewhere that she WOULD feel like she meant something. With nothing but hope shining in her cold un-beating heart and the steel will of a creature possessed.
♀//🏳️‍🌈//♌//RadFem
Joan Ferguson/Vera Bennett && Bellatrix Lestrange/Hermione Granger && Maleficent/Aurora
SAPPHOLYTE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lennon; » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:45 pm

design number or nickname: "marci"
name: Quailstone
personality: Quailstone is a trouble maker, simple as that. He does have a bit of a mean streak about him, but in all honesty he means well - it's just that life gets so boring when everyone follows the rules all the time! He's tired of being forced into the role of the goody two shoes - it's just not who he is. While he's very kind and sweet to his friends, he's also very mischievous, oftentimes finding himself in severe bouts of trouble wherever he goes. It's landed him in some very hot water at times, and honestly? He wouldn't have it any other way.
[103 words]

design number or nickname: "abel"
name: Mossjaw
personality: Mossjaw is a stubborn tom, listening to no reason other than his twin sister's. Most of the time, he can be found sassing his clan's leader, or tossing a snarky comment over his shoulder on patrol. He has a bad habit of speaking before he necessarily thinks through the consequences of his words, but that all doesn't matter to him. He's a brat and he knows it, though he does care about his clan mates, really. He just thinks all of them need to build tougher skin if they're ever going to be a successful, respected clan, and the only way to do that is through tough love.
[108 words]

design number or nickname: "lyra"
name: Pigeonflank
personality: Pigeonflank is Mossjaw's twin sister, and she's the polar opposite of her brother. Soft spoken, eager to please, and essentially a talking doormat, she'll do whatever it takes to make sure everyone else is happy and satisfied, oftentimes leaving no room to take care of herself. She tends to idolize her friends and belittle her successes, much to her brother's chagrin. Mossjaw often tries to get her to admit she's great when she tries to downplay her achievements, and it angers him to no end when she dismisses her personal victories as "nothing to worry about." Pigeonflank is the motherly friend who will absolutely encourage the younger ones to go out and achieve their goals, while staying in her den, wondering when she'll be able to take the spotlight and not feel guilty about it.
[135 words]

design number or nickname: "frannie"
name: Weaselfrost
personality: Weaselfrost is quirky at best, oftentimes offering up strange solutions to simple problems. Her thought process is as wonky and hard to follow as she is, and she often leaves her clan mates wondering how in the heck she came up with half of these notions that she carries. This she cat loves to pull pranks on her friends, marking her as the mischievous one of her clan, and she takes pride in her practical jokes, typically claiming credit for them right away if anybody asks. She knows when she's been bested, though, and encourages her clan mates to think outside the box.
[103 words]

May add a bit more if I have time, but for now, this is what I've got! ^0^
Last edited by lennon; on Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lennon;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:06 am

design number or nickname: 17
name: Sparrowthorn
personality:
Sparrowthorn is needlessly stubborn, with an affinity for hard work. The tom, despite being raised with two sisters, is woefully unaware of those around him. Its not to say that he doesnt care, but that he is so lost in his own affairs that he finds himself incapable to form meaningful connections with others. Sunflicker is constantly apologizing for his big mouth. He takes no responsibility for his rash actions, and has harmed the hearts of many a clanmate as a result. He never takes a day off, and harps on those around him to be better in everything they do.

design number or nickname: 18
name: Sunflicker
personality:
Sunflicker seems to have her life together, but is constantly questioning her worth and what path her life is to take from here. She is warm, and nervous, but she has a brightness that radiates from her eyes, no matter the situation. While she may be the smallest of the three siblings by far, she is easily the heart of the group. It is often said that she doesn't have a mean bone in her body. The sky could come crashing down, and through tears, Sunflicker would respond that tomorrow could only be better.

design number or nickname: 19
name: Amberfrost
personality:
Amberfrost is quiet, and analytical. She takes every comment to heart, and stores them away to draw on later. She is quick to hold a grudge, and slow to forget an argument. It is often said that her lack of words is a story in itself. Amberfrost is quick to defend her siblings. A sharp verbal snap from her is like a gash across the face, so toms and mollies alike know not to pick a fight with Sundapple or Sparrowthorn. She doesnt trust easily, in her clanmates, allies, or Starclan. Belief has to be tangible for her, something she can rely on, see, and touch.

design number or nickname: 20
name: Ivytangle
personality:
Ivytangle does her best to hold her head up high. She seems to be the best at nothing, instead struggling in most acts. She hasn't found where she belongs yet, and that is okay with her. It is hard to discourage her, but she is easily rubbed the wrong way by Sparrowthorn. In his thoughtless comments, she finds herself frustrated and upset. However, she has a drive to work hard, despite her many shortcomings. A harsh word can send her into a tailspin, and she finds it hard to pull her confisence back up again. She would never show it, but she wants to find someone she can trust with her life.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver's Character Pound | open

Postby silver ~ » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:08 pm

Rescue2001 wrote:stable number: 3
name: Grace // Freedoms awaiting
personality: Grace has a very free soul. She can get very sassy but only when others are returning sass back at her. Otherwise she is normally a very kind mare. She does however tend to get a little skittish around kids under the age of 13. Grace always gets a little excited when it comes time to get into the trailer, she loves traveling. She has two best friends, my boys Denver and Aquaman. They love going on group trail rides or camping. Grace has managed both open and close a couple of the paddock gates in which she and the boys go and just walk around the valley. She has only been caught once and that was when she accidentally fell asleep on one of her walks and her people ended up going out and looking for her, they never figured out how she did it though.

Reposting (its been added to)

Le.Bone.Witch wrote:design number or nickname: #4 Nightshade
name: Rusty
personality/backstory:
Rusty wasn't like the others and she knew it from the moment she opened her eyes. They looked at her with a mixture of curiosity and horror, which shaped her newly forming personality as it seemed she appeared out of nowhere with nothing in her mind. It was a process, to learn how to be like "them" how to be passable, yet it was like it didn't matter, none of them excepted her no matter how normal she tried to act. She didn't need to eat or sleep but she would make herself to keep them appeased. When she hunted with them and took down prey twice her size with this dead-weight strength that not even the leader possessed, they would scorn her for days. They couldn't force her to leave but they made sure she knew she was not one of them in the most passive-aggressive ways so that she felt their simmering hate. So one day she left, she left to find someone or somewhere that she WOULD feel like she meant something. With nothing but hope shining in her cold un-beating heart and the steel will of a creature possessed.

opti-mism wrote:design number or nickname: 17
name: Sparrowthorn
personality:
Sparrowthorn is needlessly stubborn, with an affinity for hard work. The tom, despite being raised with two sisters, is woefully unaware of those around him. Its not to say that he doesnt care, but that he is so lost in his own affairs that he finds himself incapable to form meaningful connections with others. Sunflicker is constantly apologizing for his big mouth. He takes no responsibility for his rash actions, and has harmed the hearts of many a clanmate as a result. He never takes a day off, and harps on those around him to be better in everything they do.

design number or nickname: 18
name: Sunflicker
personality:
Sunflicker seems to have her life together, but is constantly questioning her worth and what path her life is to take from here. She is warm, and nervous, but she has a brightness that radiates from her eyes, no matter the situation. While she may be the smallest of the three siblings by far, she is easily the heart of the group. It is often said that she doesn't have a mean bone in her body. The sky could come crashing down, and through tears, Sunflicker would respond that tomorrow could only be better.

design number or nickname: 19
name: Amberfrost
personality:
Amberfrost is quiet, and analytical. She takes every comment to heart, and stores them away to draw on later. She is quick to hold a grudge, and slow to forget an argument. It is often said that her lack of words is a story in itself. Amberfrost is quick to defend her siblings. A sharp verbal snap from her is like a gash across the face, so toms and mollies alike know not to pick a fight with Sundapple or Sparrowthorn. She doesnt trust easily, in her clanmates, allies, or Starclan. Belief has to be tangible for her, something she can rely on, see, and touch.

design number or nickname: 20
name: Ivytangle
personality:
Ivytangle does her best to hold her head up high. She seems to be the best at nothing, instead struggling in most acts. She hasn't found where she belongs yet, and that is okay with her. It is hard to discourage her, but she is easily rubbed the wrong way by Sparrowthorn. In his thoughtless comments, she finds herself frustrated and upset. However, she has a drive to work hard, despite her many shortcomings. A harsh word can send her into a tailspin, and she finds it hard to pull her confisence back up again. She would never show it, but she wants to find someone she can trust with her life.

congrats! I"m updating there info now and adding you guys (if I can) c:
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrior of Light » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:58 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
♛▬▬♞▬▬♛
stable number or nickname:#10
name: RGS Lie Of The Lords | Felwinter
personality: Shy and skittish, Felwinter keeps to himself around the barn unlike most of the horses. He is the most unsocial out of the herd but they often drift towards one of the resident stallions Mithrax. Mithrax is one of the few Felwinter trusts and often sticks by his side whenever the two of them are out in the pasture. The two often sleep and eat together though Felwinter has made attempts to groom mithrax despite his huge size. Felwinter is very good with people though he is absolutely terrified of small children. Despite his shy personality Felwinter absolutely going out to events and doing cross country. He can be seen getting very excited and impatient as they wait to start and often ends up getting carried away because of that but he does well most of the time. Whenever it snows during the winter Felwinter can be seen happily running around through the snow and occasionally rolling in it as they absolutely love the snow. In all he is a shy horse though he holds a soft spot for Mithrax as well as his riders.
♛▬▬♞▬▬♛
╚═════════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
wip
【𝕊𝕌ℂℍ 𝕀𝕊 𝕆𝕌ℝ 𝔽𝔸𝕋𝔼】

╔════════════════════════════════╗
✧-𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕤&𝕊𝕠𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-✧
PSN-Odd_Moose●Dc-HouseOfKells●
╚════════════════════════════════╝

«𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕦𝕥𝕪!»
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​/🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​​​​​ ● 🇧​​​​​🇮​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ● 🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇫​​​​​🇵​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ● ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇸​​​​​

| 🇫​​​​​🇫​​​​​🇽​​​​​🇻🇮​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​| 🇩​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇾​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​| ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇫​​​​​ | 🇬​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇩​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇲​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ | 🇱​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇿 |
| ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇩​​​​​🇴​​​​​ 🇸​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​, 🇵​​​​​🇸​​​​​5 , 🇵​​​​​🇨​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ |

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Warrior of Light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:35 am

I’d love to apply for these two. <30

stable number or nickname: Stable 1 “Anthra”
    name: Anthra (keeping!)
    personality:
    Anthra is a peace loving lady, yet she has unfortunately befallen the birthright of what is known among the fae of her realm as a fulran; a fae both blessed and cursed with the power to become one with their heart-beast. A brilliant steed of color, Anthra is delicate despite having undergone the harrowing task of becoming a full-blood. So she could leave. Her people are a dying breed of fae, and being viewed as a horror after it was told what full-bloods must endure as younglings is a life she did not wish to follow. Protectors and warriors all, Anthra could not bring herself to employ her will under any dynasty, fearing that her heart-beast would be broken alongside her own spirit. As a pacific at by nature, her heart-beast warred with her spirit for a time after her departure, and it become so overwhelming at one pivotal point in her life that Anthra gave in. Submitted to the steed of her heart, and changed into the horse. She stayed as such, allowed her heart-beast the freedom it desired. But, eventually, she needed to become fae again, she needed to communicate with someone that wasn’t an animal.
    And she was sorely disappointed when she did, finding the prejudice, fear and disgust still so prominent even after she had disappeared for decades. Her heart heavy with the knowledge that her people were to die out under such hate, Anthra did what she felt was only just for her heart-beast. She gave herself fully to the horse tied to her spirit, recalling tales from her youth that were topics of great debate among the elders of her clan. It took days before her heart-beast responded in kind, not wishing to take anything from its other half if regret would be had in the aftermath.
    Anthra became her horse heart completely, lives among herds that skirt the boundaries of the fae providences. The mask across her face keeps many who wish to sit atop a wildling away, mark her as fulran. Of course they don’t know she cannot change forms, nor does it bother her that they fear her presence and so decide against their actions. Her spirit is still intact, the fae side, and it aids in times of need, but Anthra has not a drop of regret that she will never be capable of changing her form again. Her current herd is peaceful in their own right, and she enjoys their company more than anything.

- Anthra has been used to fill a character within some personal lore and setting. <3
    Her black mask allows her to fit in seamlessly, as my fulran creations all sport black masks to make them distinctive among both the animals they can become and their fae forms.

stable number or nickname: Stable 4 “Lantern”
    name: Agelon (Ay-guh-lawn)
    personality:
    Youthful and proud, this stallion wanders his territory as a bachelor, intent on finding the right mare to begin a herd with. Of course, he has ideals that other stallions laugh boisterously at, claiming that Agelon is out of his right mind if he thinks he’ll ever find anyone that fits his desires.
    The mare must be kind, but not at all a pushover; he doesn’t want a bossy lead mare to be his partner, though, she was never so kind to him as he grew in his former herd. He also wants to find in this partner of his a streak of adventure, one where they can traverse the ground beneath them like the crow flies all day, never fearing what may come next in their path. He doesn’t crave the life of watching a herd for his entire life, he doesn’t need to have many mares that follow his demands, offspring that he can send off into the world to pass along his bloodline. He just wants to share his life with another who feels similarly. Or maybe, can learn to do so. Agelon is steadfast in his belief he will find a partner, though he may be surprise who this turns out to be in the end.

- Agelon, if awarded, actually finds partnership with another stallion character of mine! He isn’t posted anywhere, it Riposte is a young and impressionable stallion himself, who craves adventure over the thought of just starting and keeping a herd for himself. They share many of the same opinions, and their relationship grows to one of brothers as time goes on.

stable number or nickname: #22 “Seal”
    name: Ceeley
    personality: Ceeley is thought to be an aggressive stud, and truth be told he very much can be. But only when he’s been given such improper cues under saddle that his soft mouth simply cannot take anymore pulling and his sides are just too tender to allow another kick, spur or tap of a training aid. He’s actually a very, very sensitive soul, but he does his best to impress upon those working with him that he’s got the strength, endurance and mind to hold up under intense scrutiny. And it’s not entirely a farce, either! This stallion does have the fortitude to be in the show ring, to be on the clock and work his way through a tough and challenging course. He just needs someone who won’t essentially be screaming at through their own body language. Can’t fault a rising star that much!

Last edited by HowlingHooves on Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby budmisty0 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:06 am

stable number or nickname: #12 "Vice"
name: Dark Blue Kisses "Hydra"
personality: Hydra is a very aggressive man, and doesn't like being told what to do. You could almost say he stayed in his rebelling teen era. You tell him not to do one thing and then he goes and does it, mostly just to upset you -.- Also his name reflects on him as he loves water and is very good at swimming. He has little to no friends as he kinda despises everyone expect his little pal, Jinx, the raven. They are always together, where one is the other is. Hydra would do anything for Jinx, so you could say his cold hardheartedness isn't as cold as everyone once thought, slowly is melts when he's with Jinx (His one weakness).

stable number or nickname: #21 "Mortimer"
name: Gaston
personality: Gaston got his name from Beauty and the Beast, and just like the character Gaston this stallion is all ego. He knows he's the prettiest boy around town and flaunts it. Though he is a little too cocky sometimes he loves to love and receive love. Underneath it all he is the biggest baby and just wants to hangout and spend quality time with his friends and family.... Not to mention he walks around singing his little baby heart out <3
budmisty0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:52 pm

stable number or nickname: 21 "Mortimer"
name: Mortimer (I like it, speaks of older times.)
personality: Mortimer is calm, sensible, and sure-footed.

history: Mortimer was purchased by R. F. Hawk in order to be trained as a dressage horse. Even with training, he was not destined for the dressage ring. His lead changes were abysmal, and that's being generous. His collected gaits were harsh and unnatural, tense. One day, giving up on the arena and another round of fruitless training, R. took him out on a trail ride... where they discovered an entirely different horse. Among the trees, the hopeless dressage horse was at ease, ears forward and walk as perfect as ever. He seemed a brand new creature, and his sure-footedness proved itself on the uneven terrain among the tree roots. A trail horse was camouflaged in the tack of a dressage horse all along.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:00 am

kennel number or nickname: #1 - Dusa
name: Dusa
personality/backstory: Dusa is an observant wolf. Reserved. Don't mistake that for soft-spoken. He can be quite brash if need be. The canine was an alpha male before going rogue. His pack was torn down for reasons unknown, disbanded. All the members are packless now, but still alive. Or they were, as far as Dusa is aware of. The wolf rarely sticks his nose into politics these days, but little birds often visit him with sayings they've caught on the wind. Packs have risen and fallen; Dusa will always have that lingering feeling of pride tucked away deep beneath his fur. Although it no longer exists, Dusa knows that his pack was the first. They tell stories, he's heard, stories passed down from the olden days. Dusa and his friends, to the young wolves that govern this new land, they only exist in legends. But Dusa is still kicking. Only, he hides himself so well, sheltering so deep within the pine forest that few creatures ever notice him. At times, he ventures out of his sanctuary. Those are interesting days. Dusa is a parched legend, lost to time. Yet, he brings hope to those who see him, just as his friends appear to those that need guidance in their lives. There is something that sets Dusa apart from his former packmates. While they lend advice to the upper ranked wolves, Dusa, the greatest of them all, tends to appear to the underdogs - underwolves. They are the ones who know his story best, the ones who are most awed by his presence. Besides... he knows what it is like to be last. Few wolves are lucky enough to be born at the top.

stable number or nickname: #9 - Noel
name: Noel
personality: Noel is known for being a little too lenient, a little too indecisive. For that reason, within his herd, Noel is rarely given tasks of importance. If he watches the foals, he will let them play around way past their bedtime. If he is sent to go scouting, the scenery will distract him and a search party will have to be sent out to convince him to return. Vihar, lead stallion of the Horses of Storm, finds this very exasperating. He often questions why he allowed such a useless horse to seek shelter in his herd, but the foals love him and Noel is not a bad storyteller. Besides, the Clydesdale was the third horse to join him, back before they were a herd and were instead a little band. It would be an outrage if he were to banish him now.

stable number or nickname: #11 - Minn
name: Miendesat
personality: Such a mouthful, Miendesat is to say, and so she prefers to go by 'Minn'. The equine is young - not so much of a filly, but definitely not responsible enough to be considered a grown mare, either. Minn is in that rebellious stage. She's wild and rash, excited about everyone and everything. The horse thinks that she's doing others a favor by taking their problems into her own hoofs, but she's just causing trouble everywhere she goes. The mares in her herd have something called 'Minn Duty'. The unlucky horses that are on duty that day are tasked with watching over Minn, making sure that she doesn't get into trouble, and apologizing to anyone she might manage to offend. Although the mares came up with the term, any horse can be put on duty. Many brave stallions have found themselves stammering at Minn's quick retorts and amazing ability to insult important figures without realizing. Unbeknownst to her, many horses' greatest wish is for Minn to grow up - her flamboyant personality is beginning to rub off on the foals.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:54 am

I'm gonna be judging this tomorrow around 1pm EST. so, if you wish to enter for any more or change anything do so before then!
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me