✧ Pikits V2 - closed, do not post ✧

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What kind of new subspecies would you like to see?

Tails
18%
Wings
49%
Horns
26%
Other
6%

Total votes : 193

Re: ✧ Pikits V2 - litter #59 ✧

Postby cherry blossom. » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:36 am

I Want to Adopt a Pikit!

[ username ] cherry blossom.
[ litter # ] 59
[ pikit # ] 304
[ pikit's new name ] Snowy
[ codeword ] weather
[ other ] thank you!
I love birds! PM me if you love birds and maybe we could have some friendly talk. :D
cherry blossom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SarahAnimalLuvr » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:05 pm

I Want to Adopt a Pikit!

[ username ] SarahAnimalLuvr
[ litter # ] 59
[ pikit # ] #303
[ pikit's new name ] Trixie
[ codeword ] weather
[ other ] thank you! <3 These are BEAUTIFUL!
Hewwo, My name is Sarah! :D Currently: Active! Yay <3 I was on hiatus for a while, but I’m back!
Female | Pisces | Silly | Unicorn | Aspiring Veterinarian | Highschool :c | Animal Lover
My Wishlist: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3656499#p114446473
I am a holibomber! (Christmas 2017)
I have gifted 626 people.
I have received 68 gifts.
I have nuked 160 people.
I have received 23 nukes.

GOAL: 100 nukes and 500 gifts by Christmas :c I don’t have a lot of pets so this might not happen but oh well 😂lmao YAS I WeNT PAST MY GOAL and lost most of my pets but whatevs

(10/6/18): Hello, I haven't visited this site in months. Why? Well, my best friend FluffehPets account was deleted, and it just wasn't the same anymore I guess. But I miss this game. I've spent so much time playing Chicken Smoothie. So idk, maybe I'll try to play again.
SarahAnimalLuvr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfline » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:05 pm

I Want to Adopt a Pikit!

[ username ] Wolfline
[ litter # ] 59
[ pikit # ] 303
[ pikit's new name ] Ash
[ codeword ] weather
[ other ] thank you!
---------------------------------
Hello. LeiaWolfe is my sister. Hi Leia.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

[size=65]-------------------------------------
Links:
Wolfline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitter ❤ » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:17 pm

I Want to Adopt a Pikit!

[ username ] Glitter ❤
[ litter # ] 59
[ pikit # ] #305
[ pikit's new name ] Sparks
[ codeword ] weather
[ other ] thank you!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ | Lᴇᴏ ♌ | ENFP
ImageImage
Mʏ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Sᴛᴏʀᴀɢᴇ | Mʏ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs | Mʏ Tʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
Glitter ❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SarahAnimalLuvr » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:52 am

Is this on hiatus?
Hewwo, My name is Sarah! :D Currently: Active! Yay <3 I was on hiatus for a while, but I’m back!
Female | Pisces | Silly | Unicorn | Aspiring Veterinarian | Highschool :c | Animal Lover
My Wishlist: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3656499#p114446473
I am a holibomber! (Christmas 2017)
I have gifted 626 people.
I have received 68 gifts.
I have nuked 160 people.
I have received 23 nukes.

GOAL: 100 nukes and 500 gifts by Christmas :c I don’t have a lot of pets so this might not happen but oh well 😂lmao YAS I WeNT PAST MY GOAL and lost most of my pets but whatevs

(10/6/18): Hello, I haven't visited this site in months. Why? Well, my best friend FluffehPets account was deleted, and it just wasn't the same anymore I guess. But I miss this game. I've spent so much time playing Chicken Smoothie. So idk, maybe I'll try to play again.
SarahAnimalLuvr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pikits - closiing

Postby sel » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:17 am

hey all.
    it is to my great sadness that i must admit that i have neither the time nor drive to keep Pikits going as a species. when i first created it there were many technical flaws that i either did not see or did not care to fix, because at the time i was a novice at how to manage adoption centers. i've tried several times to smooth them out, but there are just too many for me to tackle. for that reason, i'm officially closing this adoption center for good. at the very best, it's on hiatus (though don't count on it ever coming back).
    but this is secretly a blessing in disguise. for a while now i have been planning out a new adoptable, one that i'm super proud of. it's fresh right here and it's called asteria walkers. moving on from Pikits has finally given me clearance to start new with this adoptable and i'm super excited for it! feel free to have a look.
    i understand that there have been a lot of people who bought silver fish here. because i pride myself on being honest, if anyone decides to go over to asteria walkers, their outstanding balance of silver fish will be translated into stardust (the currency of my new adopts). on the same token, once i have opened up customs, anyone who still does not have their custom will get a free slot there. and as an added note, i will be remaking as many of the leftover Pikit litters into litters for my new adopt, since there are still so many that were not adopted and it would be a shame to waste them.
    thank you all so much, it's truly been a great ride with Pikits, but i hope you understand that i must move on from them. i had so much fun, and hope everyone enjoyed it while it was around, but now it's time to close and turn over a new leaf. i hope to see all of you over at asteria walkers, and thanks again for the time we spent together with Pikits.

- minette.
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ Pikits V2 - closed, do not post ✧

Postby _rιyα_ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:52 am

awe😢
I'll be sure to check out the asteria walkers!! These are so cute, I'm sad I missed them...
_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me