Belelops Adopts Rebirth;; (Open)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Belelops Adopts Rebirth;; (Open)

Postby Little Fish » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Welcome to the world of Belelops!
What is a Belelop?
Belelop - (Bee-lee-lop)
Bele for short!
Belelops are classified as an alien rabbit species that was found on an island in the middle of the Arctic (North Pole). A large meteorite, from what some have speculated to be the Andromeda galaxy, landed on the island - containing the odd species within. The species seems to be closely related to rabbits and adept for any temperature. They have formed odd detachments and fused their limbs with bells. The limbs are kept together by the low humming-ring emitted by the bells themselves, each bell makes a specific ring for every Belelop. Though some have less bells then others, there always has to be one bell with a normal max of 6 bells and they cannot ever be removed by human means.

With one odd mutation comes more odd mutations, the Belelops were brought back from the Arctic and kept as pets by some while others released them into the wild after being determined 'un-harmful' to the environment by the scientist. After years of reproducing and years of study the scientist recorded changes in things such as the fur, ears, eyes, and tails as well as growth of horns and many more oddities. Another strange thing occurred - the Belelops prefer human interaction, though they are not easy going with everyone. Can you capture a Belelops heart?

The Hum
    Click here for used hums
    As previously stated, a Belelops hum is unique to that Belelop. The written form of a hum is made up of a variety of shapes but only 3 shapes in total make up a hum. The shapes used in writing include - circles, ovals, triangles, squares, diamonds, stars, hearts, crescents, pentagons, octagons, trefoils, and kites.
    Any combination of these are possible, but may only be used once per Belelop. That is to say, if I had a Belelop with 3 triangles for their written hum, no other Belelop in existence may have that hum.

Triangle-Triangle-Triangle

Belelops are a species of mine [Little Fish/LittleFish4], I own the concept and rights to the species. The lines are done by the wonderful beestie. (dA: beestie22 / discord: bee#4040 / toyhouse: beestie22alt)! Not everything will be on CS, there will be special contests and Belelops to adopt on dA compared to on CS!! You can join our group here!

Navigation Guide wrote:[url=here]Fanclub[/url](Coming soon!) | [url=here]Discord[/url] (If I figure it out)

Off-site
Belelops dA Group
Species Guide
Main Archive
MYO & Customs Archive
Mascot Matty

On-site
Intro-page (You are here)
Rules, Staff, and Affiliates
Adoption and Readopts
Updates & Events
Shop
Bell Creation
Prompts
Reserve
Reserve
Fanclub

~Banned~
None! c:
Last edited by Little Fish on Fri May 28, 2021 11:53 am, edited 24 times in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules, Staff, and Affiliates

Postby Little Fish » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Intro-page | Rules, Staff, and Affiliates (You are here) | Adoption and Readopts | Updates & Events | Shop | Bell Creation

Rules

General Rules
    Image All of CS rules apply
    Image You may not make your own Belelop, this is a closed species.
    Image Discrimination will not be tolerated, treat everyone with respect.
    Image Do not beg, bribe, complain, or guilt-trip anyone for a Belelop.
    Image There is currently a limit of 8 Belelops per person. This amount may change.

Image Belelops cannot be co-owned.
    Image Do not claim a Belelop you have not won, this will result in an automatic ban.
    Image Do not edit your Belelops original reference, you may ask for an expression change (mouth and eyebrows only) to be done but other edits can be won/paid for.

Image You may upload your Belelop on other websites like toyhou.se and such.
      Just make sure to credit for the lines/design and link back to the species.
    Image Do not request to join staff or request for customs and MYOs. Opportunities for these positions/items will occur.

Adopting/Trading/Gifting/Selling Rules
    Image A user must own their Belelop for a month before ownership is allowed to change.
    Image Belelops may be traded/adopted out if they were won as a free adopt.
    Image You are always allowed to gift a Belelop to another user as long as it does not push them past the limit.
    Image Belelops may only be sold for the species currency as they can only be bought with the species currency.
    Image A Belelop should never be sold by other means.
    Image Ownership changes must always be run by me or another staff member in order to update the archive.

As the owner of the species I reserve the right to add/make changes to these rules as I see fit. Anyone caught breaking them will receive a strike/ban. 3 strikes = a ban.

Staff

Owner ;; Little Fish
    Artists ;; n/a looking!
    Mods ;; n/a looking!

Staff Compensation

Affiliates

None! Just pm me!
Last edited by Little Fish on Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:55 am, edited 10 times in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption and Readoption

Postby Little Fish » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Intro-page | Rules, Staff, and Affiliates | Adoption and Readopts (You are here) | Updates & Events | Shop | Bell Creation

Adopts

dA Adopts

FCFS Adopts

This is First come first serve, meaning that the first to post with the correctly filled out form gets the Belelop!

015Image

Form ;;
    Code: Select all
    [b]FCFS Adoption![/b]
    Username:
    dA link: (If applicable)
    Number:
    Name:
    Hum: shape-shape-shape

Raffle Adopts

This is for a raffle adoption, meaning that those who post with a correctly filled form will be given a number and the random pulled will be given the Belelop!

013 Will close on 10/30/2021

Participants

Participants

Form ;;
    [b]Raffle Adoption![/b]
    Username:
    Number:
    Name:

Special Adopts

These are Belelops that you can get by guessing their hum! (The first 2 are always given.)

First 2 shapes ; Triangle-Triangle-
    014Image

Form ;;
    [b]Special Adoption![/b]
    Username:
    Number:
    Name:

Readoptions

These are Belelops that are being readopted!

Adoptions here

Form ;;
    [b]Readoption![/b]
    Username:
    Number:
    Name:
Last edited by Little Fish on Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Updates and Events

Postby Little Fish » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:52 pm

Intro-page | Rules, Staff, and Affiliates | Adoption and Readopts | Updates & Events (You are here) | Shop | Bell Creation

Updates

04/10/2021 Looking for artist and mods look below!
    05/15/2021 MYO is here~

Events

MYO Belelops!
Hey hey! Opening these up from now until June 30th! You can make your own Belelop with one rare trait and unlimited uncommon & below! This Belelop will NOT count toward your limit! Use this guide for traits, if you have any questions on traits feel free to ask here. I have moved traits around to make the species more customizable as a whole.
Use these lines, do NOT remove the "FAKE" until your Belelop has been approved!

[b]MYO BELELOP[/b]
Username + ID:
What brought you here:
Do you have a dA account?:
MYO Belelop:
Hum:

I want to be an Artist!
    Please fill out below form. Make three-four examples of what you can do and I will let you keep one of your choice if chosen as an artist.
    The lines are here to download for artist entry use, do NOT remove the fake and do NOT use these lines to make your own!

[b]I want to be an Artist![/b]
    Username:
    For CS or dA or Both?:
    How often are you on CS?:
    Do you accept the rules and TOS?:
    Have you been an artist before?: (post examples)
    Belelop examples: (make me 3-4 different Belelops!

I want to be a Mod!
    Fill out the form below. Mods who get accepted will be able to create a custom that can be transferred to more suitable lines if they wish.

[b]I want to be a Mod![/b]
    Username:
    For CS or dA or Both?:
    How often are you on CS?:
    Do you accept the rules and TOS?:
    Have you been a mod before?: (post examples)
Last edited by Little Fish on Fri May 28, 2021 11:56 am, edited 15 times in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

Postby Little Fish » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:53 pm

Welcome to the Belelops shop!
Closed

Belelops currency is in the form of meteor shards! These shards can be traded for Belelops and items that can affect your owned Belelops! Below you will find more information about the items you can purchase.

Body Mod Store

Fluffy shard - this shard is firm yet soft and fluffy to the touch. Allows a Belelops hair rarity to move up one level. 40

Round shard - this very round shard is a little slick when you pick it up....ew. Allows a Belelops eye rarity to move up one level. 40

Noisy shard - this shard makes the most awful noise when you touch it. Allows a Belelops ear rarity to move up one level. This shard also has a chance of adding bells connected to the ears if there are none present. 60 Meteor Shards

Rainbow shard - this shard has all of the colors of the rainbow....and then some! Allows you to change your Belelops bell color within the same rarity. Such as dark grey to light grey or yellow to green and so on! 20 Meteor Shards

Shiny shard - this shard shines so brightly, it is better to keep it out of direct sunlight for fear of blinding your self. Allows a Belelops bell rarity to move up one level. 50 Meteor Shards

Spikey shard - this shard has many spikes. Be careful not to cut yourself! Allows a Belelops horn rarity to move up one level. 50 Meteor Shards

Pyramid shard - this shard is just a simple pyramid. Allows a Belelops tail rarity to move up one level. (Can use to gene-splice) 40 Meteor Shards

Bells and Things

Meteor expansion - A small meteor, allowing the user to own one more Belelop. 120 Meteor Shards (Increases in increments of 20 with each additional purchase.)

Hollow bell - this bell is empty inside! Not even a ting... pick a hum (not in use) and create your own Belelop using this bell! [MYO] 120 Meteor Shards

Store bell - this bell is colored like the Belelop you may buy, though it only gives you a portion of their design. Do you risk not knowing what they look like? 50 Meteor Shards

Tiny bell - this bell is very small and has a faint hum inside...though you cant quite make it out. Use this bell between 2 Belelops to form another Belelop and hear their hum! 120 Meteor Shards

Seer stone - Ensures the passing of traits form one of the Belelop's parents for Bell creation. 40 Meteor Shards

Dice stone - Grants a higher chance of having a Belelop kit with higher rarities than the parents. 50 Meteor Shards

Example wrote:I Would Like to Make a Purchase!
Username + ID: Little Fish + 168591
Store: Body Mod Store
Item(s) + Quantity: Round shard +2, Pyramid shard +1
Total Cost: 120 Meteor Shards

I Would Like to Make a Purchase!
Username + ID: Little Fish + 168591
Store: Bells and Things
Items + Quantity: Hollow bell +1, Meteor expansion +1, Store bell +1
Total Cost: 290 Meteor Shards
[b]I Would Like to Make a Purchase![/b]
[size=85][b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Store:[/b]
[b]Items + Quantity:[/b]
[b]Total Cost:[/b] Meteor Shards[/size]
Last edited by Little Fish on Sun May 23, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bell Creation

Intro-page | Rules, Staff, and Affiliates | Adoption and Readopts | Updates & Events | Shop | Bell Creation (You are here)

Bell Creation
Closed

Welcome! So you have 2 Belelops who wish to create a new bell? Well this is the place!

In order to allow your Belelops to create their 'own' bell there are a few requirements. First you need at least 2 Belelops, with a max of 4. These two Belelops may be owned by you or you can have one and, with permission, another owner has one. Though if you have 3 or 4 Belelops they can not all have different owners, a max of two owners may be involved.

Then you also need a Tiny bell, this will house the new Belelop kits hum and form the rest of the kit. A litter can range anywhere from 1 to 4 kits in total and does not depend on the amount involved, rather that is left up to chance (RNG). The creation of the litter is also not instantaneous and may take up to a month depending on the amount in the litter.

The Belelop kits rarities are also dependent on chance, though their parents rarities will be heavily accounted for. The kits will often come out with a mix of the parents, sometimes with lower rarity, but can rarely have mutations of higher rarity. To ensure the passing of traits you need a Seer stone which can be bought from the shop. To have a higher chance of a kit with higher rarities you'll need a Dice stone which can also be bought from the shop!

One Owner
[center] [color=#8040ff][size=150][b]I want to breed my Belelops![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Do you have a Tiny bell?:[/b] (Yes/No)
[b]Items you're using:[/b]
[b]Belelop’s 1 archive link:[/b]
[b]Belelop’s 2 archive link:[/b]
[b]Belelop’s 3 archive link (If none, N/A):[/b]
[b]Belelop’s 4 archive link (If none, N/A):[/b]
[/center]

Two Owners
[center][color=#8040ff][size=150][b]We want to breed our Belelops![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Belelop’s 1 Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Belelop’s 2 Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Proof (Screenshot):[/b]
[b]Who's Tiny Bell?:[/b]
[b]Who's items?(If none, N/A):[/b]
[b]Belelop’s 1 archive link:[/b]
[b]Belelop’s 2 archive link:[/b]
[b]Belelop’s 3 archive link (If none, N/A):[/b]
[b]Belelop’s 4 archive link (If none, N/A):[/b]
[/center]
Last edited by Little Fish on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompts

Prompts

Every so often a prompt will appear here to which you can answer and win prizes! Prompts won't always be available but when they are all you have to do is answer the question(s) and you are guaranteed a prize! If you don't have a Belelop feel free to use Matty!!

05/22-05/29 wrote:What have you found your Belelops favorite color to be? (Min. 25 words)

[color=#8080BF]Username + ID:
Answer:[/color]

This weeks prize
50 Meteor Shards!
Last edited by Little Fish on Sun May 23, 2021 2:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Belelops Adopts ;; Reserve

Postby Little Fish » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Reserve
Last edited by Little Fish on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Belelops Adopts ;; Reserve

Postby Little Fish » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:33 am

POSTING IS NOW OPEN c:

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Belelops Adopts ;; Introduction Page (Open)

Postby <sandfeather> » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:17 pm

These are to cute! Mark! ♥
<sandfeather>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me