Warrior Cat Adopts!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

More freebie cats?

Yes! Cat breeds!
25%
Yes! CS pets!
12%
Yes! Random designs!
15%
Yes! Characters from the books!
32%
No thank you c:
3%
It doesn't matter to me c:
13%

Total votes : 224

Warrior Cat Adopts!

Postby Romba » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:59 am

You have been a lonely cat looking for someone to talk to. You travel around all day wondering where everyone is. Wouldn't it be nice to live with a bunch of others so you wouldn't be so lonely any longer? Well you are in luck! There are cats looking for a clan to join, and they want you to be their leader!

Yes! This is an adoption center based on the feline book series Warriors! Warrior Cats Belong to HarperCollinsPublishers, and Authors, Erin Hunter ( Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Gillian Philip, and Tui Sutherland, and editor Victoria Holmes). This is a fan adopt ;3 Before I go any further, Please read my terms of service! These rules are vital for you to read and understand. Breaking the rules can get you anywhere from the death/loss if a cat to complete banishment! So I highly suggest you read the rules before going any further.

Official Fan Club!

WCA = Warrior Cat Adopts

Tess' Rules apply I will not waste space writing site rules here

All Warrior Cat specific words and slang are not my
original idea and come from the book series "Warriors" Warrior Cats Belong to HarperCollinsPublishers,
and Authors, Erin Hunter ( Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Gillian Philip, and
Tui Sutherland, and editor Victoria Holmes)

No Timezone talk. My timezone is Mountain Standard Time but honestly that is irrelevant unless Drama Rolls is in the subject of discussion.. If I say something is happening in XX minutes/hours just take your own time and add up the minutes/hours and refrain yourself from broadcasting it to the entire thread. Or asking everyone what time it is for you. Please stop. Please please please it is spam.

Only I can make cats used for WCA

Don't take images of site without consent from me.

You can't make your own adoptable from this line art

No altering any images affiliated with this thread or re-uploading it

No advertisements whatsoever. (this includes posting on the thread asking to be an affiliate)
Do not make your own code, mine is fine.
No reproduction of WCA

You can't use these to make a profit

Do not take any cats that are not yours

WCA can be characters, but if you get them taken from you on this game the cat will go to someone else eventually.

You must fill out the forms 100% and be patient for my response

No complaining for any reason

No quoting your form or unless you are changing it. Then specify.

No editing forms, ever. Any form posted can not be edited.

No asking to be staff, unless I'm looking

Do not ask when something will be done

You must link back ALWAYS

If someone breaks a site rule, hit the report button. That is all.
You may PM me about the issue, but saying anything about it on the thread will be considered spam.

If someone breaks thread rules, PM me. Posting about it on the thread is considered spam.

Breaking a rule can get WCA removed from you, or sent to Starclan.

Punishment you receive will be decided by me when it happens.

Punishments you can receive: loss of current leader's lives, Death of cats, cats turning rouge in your clan and leaving, banishment from gatherings, restrictions on cat numbers in your clan, restrictions of breeding cats, removal of ever cat you possess, banishment from thread. This is not all the possible punishments, just most common.

I have every right to edit my rules with out informing you, and you will still apply to the new rule.

Everyone who posts on the thread is instantly affiliated with WCA and must follow all rules pertaining to WCA, along with anyone who uses the images I create.

New rules applies to every one affiliated with WCA before and after the rule is places.

One real life day = one moon (month)

On Cat Death

Your WCA can die

You can personally "kill" no more one of your
own cats once a week if you want to
progress faster.

When your cat dies, it goes out of your clan
and into StarClan, but technically it's still
your cat. You just can't use it for anything
besides showing it off in your signature.

On Clan and Leaders

The first cat you adopt becomes your first
clan leader

After you pick your leader, you must choose
the deputy and medicine cat before your 6th cat.

Only your first clan leader's name pre-fix will
be the name
of your clan

There can not be duplicate clan names

There can be duplicate warrior names

No warrior names can be 'reserved'

You cant ever change the clan name

You can't call 'dibs' or reserve names on clan
names. This includes hinting
On cat restrictions and regulations

You can only have 10 first generation cats in
your clan at one time, you may add more as
the old ones die or leave.

You may only add one new first generation
cat every real life day assuming you are have
not reached the limit yet.

You can have a maximum of 20 cats total in
your clan (including bred and 1st gen)

Cat names must be realistic and natural two
part names (put help for names [here])

Medicine cats can't ever kit or sire a litter
OR have a mate

Female leaders or deputies can have kits

Gestating females or females on a
cool down can't be deputies

Regarding Queens

Each queen can only have 2 total
litters in her life

Gestation is 4 real life days

Queens have a 2 year (24 days) cooling off period
before any new kits can be conceived

Queens must be OLDER than 2 yrs
(3 weeks and 3 days) and YOUNGER
than 8 yrs (13 weeks and 5 days)
to have a litter of kittens.

On Drama Roll

You can do two "drama roll" a week.

Anything you get in the drama roll is
final and can not be reversed

Having a clan makes you eligible for
being in a battle in other users' drama
rolls (being the bad guy basically). The
battle will not affect your clan, only
the one who filled out the form.

Phew! That was a lot to take in! Did you get all that? If you are confused about any thing at all, feel free to send me a private message with your question. I would love to help you with anything you might find confusing.

Now that we got that out of the way, where do you want to go next?

What are warriors cats anyway?
Uh... What do I do now?
Point me to the ones who want me to be their leader!!
Are there any fun things happening?
What are all the clan names?
So, what happens to the cats after they die?
I need to make an announcement to my clan
I have more questions..
Official Archive

Last edited by Romba on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 60 times in total.
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About "Warriors" The book series

Postby Romba » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:08 pm

So what are these books about anyway?

Warriors is a fictional novel by Erin Hunter. The book series is about a group of feral cats divided into four clans that try to survive and overcome obstacles such as other animals, humans, disease, natural disasters, and eachother. The four main clans are Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan. The book series is based on the adventures of a few characters from one of the clans. Its a great series and I suggest any animal lovers who hasn't read it to give it a try! Its a fun and exciting story for all ages of readers, or even cat lovers who don't usually enjoy reading, this book might change your mind. Don't ever think you're too old to read, I've graduated and I still collect the books! So start on the first book "Into the Wild" because jumping into the middle might be a bit confusing.

Want to learn more? Here is the link to the official website [click!]
And here is the link to the warriors wikki! But beware of spoilers
if you plan on reading in the future [click!]
these links will take you off chicken smoothie

Even if you have never read the series, you are more than welcome to join in on this adopt. Continue on to the next post for a in depth look at how to get started!

Last edited by Romba on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Guide On Running Your Clan

Postby Romba » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:44 pm

I understand this might be a whole lot to take in so far, especially if you have never even heard of the "Warriors" series at all. Don't fret! If you take the time to read all the help I have put here on this post, you will leave here with a better understanding on how this adoptable works. Lets start it all out with you! The leader of your new clan!

The very first cat you adopt will be the founder of your clan. When you decide which cat you'd like you will have to pick a unique one word prefix name for him (or her). Keep in mind, this prefix name will have to make sense with your cat too! For example, if you got a cat born in a bitterly cold winter, you might want to use a prefix such as: Cold, Ice, Freeze, Snow. Or if you have a red colored cat, suitable prefixes could be: Flame, Fire, Red, Blaze.

lets say you decide your first cat's prefix is 'Ice'. This will the very first leader cat so the suffix will be 'star', and every successor will also have the same suffix 'star' when it is appointed leader. Having 'star' in the name signifies importance in your leader, it's not just any regular warrior! So adding both names together will make the cat's whole name 'Icestar'. Make sense?

Now, since this is your first cat in the clans history the name of it will be the same prefix of the leader. So Icestar's clan name is 'IceClan' forever after. You can't change your clan name, even when a new leader takes over so be sure to really think about what you want the clan name to be. Plus, you need to remember that there can not be two clans with the same name, so please take the time to check out all of the taken clan names [HERE]. Please note, the clan names: ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, SkyClan, BloodClan and StarClan are unavailable.

You do! Actually.. Everyone does. From youngest kit, to eldest elder every cat has stats. Most Cats has 25 points, total. However, you can have kits born with even more depending on certain factors but we will talk about that later. Intellect, Speed, Endurance, Agility, and Strength are the five different kinds of stats every cat has. Some cats will have really low stats in one area, but super high in others. Others will just have average stats, so don't feel bad about those well rounded 'average' cats.. they sure wouldn't appreciate being called average though.

Here is an example of an 'average' cat's stat bar

Here is a cat with low stats in intellect, and high stats in strength. This cat might not be very bright.. but he is still a warrior I'd rather have on my side.. He's really strong!

Intellect: Intellect is how sharp your cat is, and I don't mean claw sharpness, I mean smarts. Cat's with high intellect can problem solve much faster than cats with low or average. Smart cats are really important for medicine cats and leaders, but it's good to have some smart warriors of course

Speed: Speed is how fast a cat is. If a cat is really fast they can keep up with those tasty rabbits, or run away from danger way faster than slow kitties. Speed is a great thing for warriors, catching up to prey is pretty important as is being able to make it back to the camp to alert everyone there is danger in the territory!

Endurance: Is how long a work before it is too exhausted. Those long hours of hunting and patrolling have to be done by someone and cats with low endurance always give up half way through, if every cat was that way nothing would ever get done! So it's great to have some cats with high endurance stats.

Agility: Agile cats are very flexible and are wonderful at those mid-air-twists leaping out of reach from a swipe from an enemy. Agile cats can climb to the tipsy tops of trees to catch those fluffy squirrels. Agile cats can better fit into tight spaces than non-agile cats, so it's always a good idea to have some in your clan.

Strength: Cat's with lots of strength, are well.. strong! They can smack a huge dog on the nose and leave a bruise. Holding down enemies so you can get a good swipe in is also something cats with lots of strength can do. So when in battle, it might be a good idea to have some of these kinds of cats around.

All cat's have a ranking of some sort. From tiniest kitten to eldest elder. If you have not noticed yet, your leader cat has a little ' ' next to his or her head, that my friend is it's ranking! It's a leader, so it gets a cute gold star. Here is a guide to all the different ranks for the warrior cats.

Kitten

Kittens are those itty bitty guys who constantly bug the warriors to take them out hunting, and they wake up the elders begging for a fun story. Some cats love kittens, and some just don't. But no one can disagree about how stinkin' cute they are.

Apprentice

Every kit can't wait to be one, and most warriors can't wait to have one of their own. Leaders, medicine cats and even elders love them. Having extra paws around to help out with the chores is always a bonus, because lets face it.. picking ticks off the elders is not anycat's first pick in jobs, but someone has to do it.. and usually it's the apprentices. Apprentices are usually just training to be a warrior, but sometimes they do train to be a medicine cat when it's necessary. Here is guide of ranking starting with the lowest to highest in command starting with the lowest to highest in command

Warrior

Warriors are the the flesh and blood of the clan. They protect, hunt and fight to keep the cats in the clan safe from threats.

Deputy

The Deputy is second in charge after the leader. The deputy is in charge of scheduling the days hunting parties and border patrols.

Medicine Cat

The medicine cat heals the clan and consults with StarClan. Medicine cats are not on the same level with the other clan cats, they live in a totally different world full of stars, spirits and herbs.

Leader

Leaders are in charge of the whole clan and territory. StarClan grants every leader with nine lives and special strength so they can better protect their clan.

Along with rankings, cats age too! Here is a guide on cat ages compared to real life time and their time.

Kitten (0 - 1 yr)
0 days - 1 week and 5 days

Adolescent (1 yr - 2 yr)
1 week and 5 days - 3 week and 3 days

Adult (2 yr - 8 yr)
3 week and 3 days - ???

So now you have gotten a name for yourself, and you know your own strengths (or lack thereof). It's time to get followers! You have heard the Junk Yard has some rouges and loners looking for a brave young cat to follow, is that you? Go meet them and see if there is someone you fancy having stand by your side. At the Junk Yard there is a hang out place for all the clan less cats. Everything from loners, to rouges and even kittypets are sulking around this place. They might stink a little but trust me it's worth having friends then being all alone. When picking them out, color doesn't make a difference in stats and you won't know they are until you get to know them a little more, so just pick them out by if you like them or not. Don't forget to pick out toms and she-cats. An equal number of genders will not leave your clan full angry she-cat fights or "look what I can do"s and your medicine cat will not be glaring at you for the doom you have unleashed upon her. Well, maybe she will anyway if you are a some wild leader.

So anyway did you find some cats you want to take back with you? You did? Great! But these cats will be following you and as you will, they will also need to follow ancient clan traditions. These cats and their everyday names need to be renamed with genuine warrior cat names. Naming a warrior can be a tricky business! Here is a guide you can use to assist you in naming your new clan members.

How To: Naming Cats, the Traditional Way wrote:
Help On Prefixes
Cats/kits can be named for any of these reasons:
-Pelt color and/or pattern (example: All white cat, Snowpelt.)
-Size (example: Kit is small, Tinykit. Cat with weirdly tiny ears, Littleear)
-Special quirks about the cat/kit (example: kit is extra cuddly, Gentlekit. Kit has curly whiskers, Curlkit)
-Coat texture (example: Cat with soft fur, Softkit)
-Significant event at kit's birth (example: Kit born in a storm, Stormkit. Kit born at night, Nightkit.)

Things you should NOT name your kit prefix after:
-Sound, or lack of. (reason: All kits are noisy, and if it isn't it's probably dead)
-Personality. (reason: Kits do not develop personality for a while)
-Eye color (reason: All kittens have blue eyes at first)
-Debilitating defects. (example: Kit has broken feet)
-Human things (cats have no idea what these even are, let alone what the are called)

On Suffixes
the suffix represents a cat's outstanding personality trait or skill
or a noticeable part of the cats appearance besides eye color

These do not work well
-Plants work bad as a suffix
-Never use an adjective as a suffix.
-Never use two names as a prefix or suffix
-Don't use sacred or important items for names (moons, sun, stars etc.)
-Do not use clans name in suffix (or prefix)
-The prefix (MoonMoon is definitely a no-go lol)

Still stumped on a name?

Here is a list of traditional prefixes
Here is a list of traditional suffixes
thanks DWN-009

Of course these suffix and prefix examples are not the limit, but remember to keep the names natural!

Now that you have gotten five cats to follow you around it's time to get some real organization down. You need to pick a medicine cat and a trusty deputy to help you care for the clan. Medicine cats speak to StarClan and heal all the scratches and sicknesses your cats drag back to the camp. Deputies help you by organizing patrols and hunting parties so you have more time to worry about somethings else. It's vital you get a medicine cat and deputy by the time you have found your first five cats. Of course you can decide sooner, but it's always good to get to know your cats a little before you just start electing right?

Choosing the Medicine Cat
The best medicine cats have high intellect. They do not get into the fighting and regular clan affairs, so they don't have to be particularly strong or agile. Your medicine cat does not follow your rules exactly either.. they must follow their duties of listening to StarClan and healing your clan at all costs. Nothing can, or will get in their way. When a medicine cat starts to get old, he or she will have to find an apprentice to train about herbs and the kitties looking down at you from the stars. Medicine cats are forbidden to take a mate or have kits, it's a sad fact but they must be 100% dedicated to following their duties and kits and mates get in the way. So be sure to pick a good one! Especially, be sure to pick one that actually believes in StarClan too.

Choosing Your Deputy
Good deputies must be all of these three things.

Loyal.
To you and the warrior code. A loyal deputy is someone who enforces every single rule you make, even the ones that are not wise or even make sense. Loyal deputies will stand beside you no matter what! They need to be absolutely loyal to all of your clan too. Even the good for nothing cats need to be looked after.
Organized.
They need to be able to organize patrols and hunting parties give appropriate jobs to each cat. Organized deputies know every cat's strengths and weaknesses and they know all their special talents.
A Natural Leader.
Cats need to listen to your deputy, and your deputy needs to be able to handle severe problems on their own because after all.. if something happens to you, this cat will be taking your place.

Do you think you can handle all that? Hey, one last thing.. If your deputy ever dies on you, you MUST decide and announce a new deputy before midnight on the same day. It's clan tradition! If you forget about this StarClan might doom your clan so I'd say it's pretty important to not forget that.

You've taken in some cats now! You have your deputy and medicine cat picked, with warriors to spare. Actually, haven't you noticed some of your she-cats have been flirting with your toms? What? YOU HAVEN'T? Oh. well I have, and so has your toms! You better get your nursery all prepped because it looks like you have an expecting queen!

Queens

With your single queen curled up in the nursery awaiting her bundle(s) of joy, let's talk about her behind her back and what she can and can't do. While your queen is gestating she's going to have to temporarily step back from her warrior duties so she can raise her kit(s). This means fewer patrols and zero battles. She will have to refrain from tough work for 3 moons (3 real life days) (I know cat gestation is 2 months). She needs to keep herself healthy and well rested for her baby. Your queen can only have two litters in her life but she doesn't ever have to say who the father is, so she doesn't exactly have to have a mate but if she does have one and most of the clan know about it I wouldn't suggest her second litter be with a different tom or somebody might not be a happy camper.

Kits

Aw.. Kits are so cute, and if you don't think so what is wrong with you! They are so cuddly but they cry a lot, yikes! Anyway, your queen can have anywhere from 1-3 kits as the norm. 2 is the most common, and 4 kits is really really rare. It's also possible your queen won't have any kits at all, but it doesn't happen very often. Your kits must be named as soon as possible when they are born and only after they are born by the mother and father. A prefix is all that's needed at this point because the kit's suffix will be 'kit'. So if you name your kit 'Ice' the kittens full name will be 'Icekit'. Little Icekit will have to be a happy carefree kit until she is at least 6 moons old (6 real life days) and then she finally gets to be an apprentice!

All young cats born into your clan will have to be an apprentice at one point. Your kit can only be apprenticed once she reaches 6 moons (6 real life days). Then, as the clan leader you must decide who her mentor will be. All apprentice to kit ratios are 1:1. One cat can't teach two others at one time, that just doesn't work. So before your cats start popping out kittens I'd make sure you have enough responsible warriors to be able to add training youngsters to their to-do list. Mothers and father's shouldn't really train their own kits so please keep this in mind. The mentor must be out of the family and already be a warrior it'self. After the kit is an apprentice he or she will replace their suffix 'kit' with a new one, 'paw' and will continue training for a year and a half (18 real life days).

Once your kit is now a cat and has gone through and learned the warrior code plus all the best hunting and fighting tricks and has passed their final assesment.. It's time for that cat to be a warrior!!! YAY! It's a fun time for all young cats! And for you, because you get to add one more feline to your league of fighting warriors. You will have to decide the warriors suffix so their name will stand out and represent them in a positive way. So make sure it's a good one!

No, you're not! You've lost some lives along the journey to being the great leader of a thriving clan. Your first cats are either wise old elders or have passed on to StarClan already and you know you might be joining them soon. You also know your deputy will be a glorious successor and your warriors are the toughest around, congrats to you! Plus, your clan will always remember how great you are, because remember the whole clan is basically named after you forever.

Good job! I hope it was a thrilling and fulfilling life!

Last edited by Romba on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:01 am, edited 28 times in total.
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Junk Yard

Postby Romba » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:04 pm

You Enter The Junk Yard...

And great StarClan it stinks! Twolegs dump there crowfood here and don't seem to care about how smelly it's going to be. Maybe it's useful, you can't smell anything but carrion. I guess it's a good place for cats to hide and there is plenty of rats scampering about. If a cat likes eating rats, there's good pickings here! But you're not here to hide, or to get some rats. You're here for cats!

Are they worth asking to join your clan? Let's check them out!

gone!
Cat 1# wrote:This {She-cat} is a(n) { caramel rosette with blue eyes } Rapidash.

Cat 2# wrote:This {Tom} is a(n) { taupe? Spotted tabby and white} Pidgeot .

Cat 3# wrote:This {Tom} is a(n){ Brown mackerel tabby and white with amber eyes } Persian .

Cat 4# wrote:This {She-cat} is a(n){Calico.} Beedrill .

Artist's Note wrote:I put my favorite Pokemon as my codes today :3
I have no idea why Beedrill is my favorite, but It always was so don't make fun of me :P

I also love Squirtle but I thought that might be too cliché

seriously though
I spent an hour trying to get Articuno today over and over and still never got it! (I swear it's harder to get than Mew)
(I'm reloading my last save which was before I tried to catch him)

[Please Use The Appropriate Form For Adoption]
[Remember Adoption Rules and Restrictions!]
[First come first serve]
[Fill in the '{ }' with the answers]
[Cat's code is in bold in the cat's info]

Clan Names Already In Use (you can't use these)

Fill This Out If Your Clan Already Has a Leader.
Code: Select all
[b]I want you in my clan![/b]
[b]Your Username:[/b]
{ }
[b]Cat Number:[/b]
{ }
[b]New Cat's Warrior Name?:[/b]
{ }
[b]Your Clan:[/b]
{ }
[b]Cat's Code[/b]
{ }

Fill This Out If This Will Be Your First Cat
(remember, the beginner cat's prefix will be the clan name forever!
So pick a good one!)
And you must pick or your form is ignored

[b]I want this cat to be my first leader![/b]
[b]Your Username:[/b]
{ }
[b]Desired Cat Numer:[/b]
{ }
[b]Cat's Prefix:[/b]
{ }
[b]Whole Clan Name (prefix same as cat's): [/b]
{ }
[b]Do you understand you can never change the name of your clan?[/b]
{yes/no}
[b]Cat's Code[/b]
{ }

Last edited by Romba on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:42 pm, edited 62 times in total.
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Gathering Place

Postby Romba » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:05 pm

You enter the Gathering Place...

The Gathering Place is a fun little shallow clearing surrounded by tall grass and trees. Here is where all clans join together every now and then under a truce. Sometimes battles take place here too, but the clans mostly try to keep it sacred area for peace. Sometimes the clans spend the truce sharing stories, and news. Other times they play fun games together.

Right now, there isn't a gathering going on so check back later.
Last edited by Romba on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Territories

Postby Romba » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:06 pm

The list of all the clans around! Keep in mind there can NOT be any clans named: ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, SkyClan, BloodClan, StarClan.
IMPORTANT: READ wrote:::Clans Can Not Be Named::

Nouns (objects/things) not found in nature (ex.: Wrench, Nails, Metal, Planes)
two leg places (ex.: Cities, Parks)
of adverbs (ex.: Tomorrow, There, Here, Happily)
of conjunctions (ex.: He'll, They'll, You're, Can't)
Other, not found in nature (ex.: Neon)
Proper Nouns (ex: She, Jupiter, London, Andrew)

basically, your best bet is to find a noun that is found in nature or occurs naturally.
Types of weather, flowers, animals, colors etc. are good examples :3

DeathClan can not be used! It's an 'NPC' clan

The Great List

AshClan, owned by wareagle0524

BirchClan, owned by epicnonmembers

BirdClan, owned by Netherland Dwarf

BoldClan, owned by Misty*

BrightClan, owned by pentyllic

BrokenClan, owned by cupcake frosting

BurningClan, owned by Red Squirrel

CreamClan, owned by SONIKKU444

DappleClan, owned by *free*

DawnClan, owned by Cottoncandy.

DewClan, owned by wareagle0524

EchoClan, owned by ~*Snowfur*~

EmberClan, owned by **Nightwhisper**

FeatherClan, owned by -Candi-

FoxClan, owned by Rock_Fan_086

FrostClan, owned by xXFacetheMusicXx

FrozenClan, owned by Meroei

HollyClan, owned by Rabid_Jaguar

IceClan, owned by Skyfox

MarshClan, owned by Ivytail00

MistyClan, owned by PixelPlushiee

MoonClan, owned by Miomichio

MorningClan, owned by jetred

MountainClan, owned by XxMistyxX

MudClan, owned by Deku Baba

NightClan, owned by Spiritwindy

OtterClan, owned by falling snow.

OwlClan, owned by Lady Masquerade

PebbleClan, owned by .L U N A.

RainClan, owned by Roan.

RobinClan, owned by Hyenacat

ShimmerClan, owned by 24lovefancy

SilentClan, owned by Gone Forever

SilverClan, owned by Ruby-Skylark

SnowClan, owned by Cinderheart218

StormClan, owned by iStarz

SwiftClan, owned by .:ethan paine:.

TawnyClan, owned by Okami

ThornClan, owned by R.I.P. MaxtheParrot

TinyClan, owned by Mew the Bunny

VultureClan, owned by Check the PO box

WhisperClan, owned by Saphira344

(please ignore this last bit here)
[b]?Clan[/b], owned by [url=?]?[/url]

Last edited by Romba on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Moonpool And StarClan

Postby Romba » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:07 pm

The Moonpool is a small pool, situated at the bottom of a stone hollow, a certain distance from the Clan territories. On one side, there is a steep cliff with water flowing out from a cleft, feeding the pool. There is an underground stream leading out of the pool, which flows into the lake and marks the border between ThunderClan and WindClan. A narrow path dimpled with ancient paw prints leads down to a flat stone "beach" next to the pool. For sharing tongues with StarClan, the medicine cats lap up a few drops of water or they touch their noses to the water. New Clan leaders also go there to receive their nine lives.

StarClan are the deceased warrior ancestors of the Clans who live on in spirit form after dying, and watch over the living Clan cats. There is no specific leader for StarClan, since there are many cats from all four Clans that work together. They are responsible for sending signs and omens to the living cats. [I took both definitions right out of the wikki] On this game, once your cat passes on it joins StarClan and you do not have the cat in your clan any longer.. It joins this large massive clan here on this post!

StarClan wrote:Remember: Only use images that belong to you.

Honeypelt(Ice)/ Whitebelly(Shimmer)/Maplefur(Vulture)/Rowankit(Morning)/

Last edited by Romba on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Romba » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:09 pm

You have more questions? Sorry! Look through here and I will tell you more! If you still have a question about something that isn't listed on this post please PM me so I can answer it and copy it here just in case others want to know too.

Can I be an artist?

Sadly, no. There is over 100 layers for the line art and that would just be a disaster for me and you to upload them all and turn it into the correct line art.

Can I be a mod?

There is no need for one.

Can I make stamps and banners?
Yes! But please ask permission from the owner's of the cats you use.. And please try to keep my signature in there somewhere :)

Why so many rules?

I agree, there is quite a few. But I really need my art and my thread protected from art thieves! Plus, rules make it fair for everyone.

Why can't I change my clan name?

Because the way I save the cat images is under your clan name. If you changed your clan name then the cat's would be all jumbled around and it would get confusing to me who belongs where. Plus, it's not realistic to just change the whole clan name when ever you feel like it.

Why can't I keep my cat in my clan after it dies?

Just like in the books, when a cat dies it belongs to StarClan. Of course the cat will always love it's birth clan more than where it ends up in the end, so technically you can still put the cat in your signature. You just can't use it in drama rolls or gathering place events.

Why can't I name my clan ThunderClan?

The main five clans plus StarClan and BloodClan are unique to the books, and this is a fan adopt where other people get to make their own clans. It wouldn't be fair if one person got Thunderclan.

Can you make Firestar and Jayfeather please.

I might make freebie cats in the future, but for now please don't ask for specific cats to be made I really don't have the time.

Why can't I have a purple and blue cat

This adopt is meant to be realistic, so sorry.. Unless you can find me a purple and blue cat in the warrior's series it's not going to happen.

Can I have a custom cat please?

Sorry, I don't have the time. There might be an opportunity for custom cats some day but for right now I am too busy.

Why did you kill off my favorite cat?

Sadly, everyone dies. No one lives forever.. So even our favorites have to join StarClan.. It's how this game is played.

Can I name one of my cats after a cat from the warrior series?

Of course! You definitely can name one of your warriors after a character in the book.. But you CAN'T name a clan after the clans in the series. So no Bloodstar, Thunderstar, Skystar, Riverstar, or Shadowstar as your first leader.
Last edited by Romba on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clan Meetings

Postby Romba » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Here is where you post the forms for your clan meetings! Just find the appropriate form for what you desire and replace the text inside the brackets with the appropriate words :3

Before the code is a quote of an example of the ceremony

let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the
me for a clan meeting!

Kit to Warrior Apprentice

Username: Skyfox
Clan's Name: IceClan
Mentor: Ashpelt
Kit's name: Pinekit
[Ashpelt], you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will mentor [Pinepaw]. [Ashpelt], you have shown yourself to be [a quick thinker] and [loyal to the clan]. Now I ask you to pass down all you know to this apprentice.

[u][b]Kit to Warrior Apprentice[/b][/u]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan's Name:[/b]
[b]Mentor:[/b]
[b]Kit's name:[/b]
[name of warrior to be mentor], you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will mentor [new apprentice's name]. [Mentor's name], you have shown yourself to be [virtue #1] and [virtue #2].  Now I ask you to pass down all you know to this apprentice.

Apprentice to Warrior

Clan Name: IceClan
Apprentices Name: Pinepaw
Apprentices Warrior Name: Pineclaw
The Apprentices Mentor's Name: Ashpelt
I, [Icestar], call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. [He] has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend [him] to you as a warrior in [his] turn. [Pinepaw], do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect the clan, even at the cost of your life?
[Pinepaw]: I do
Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. [Pinepaw], from this moment on, you will be known as [Pineclaw]. Starclan honors your [bravery] and [sensibleness], and we welcome you as a full warrior of [IceClan].

[u][b]Apprentice to Warrior[/b][/u]
[b]Clan Name:[/b]
[b]Apprentices Name:[/b]
[b]Apprentices Warrior Name:[/b]
[b]The Apprentices Mentor's Name:[/b]
 I, [Leader's Name], call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. [He/She] has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend [him/her] to you as a warrior in [his/her] turn. [Apprentice's name], do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect the clan, even at the cost of your life?
[Warrior to-be]: I do
Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. [Apprentice's current name], from this moment on, you will be known as [apprentice's new warrior name]. Starclan honors your [virtue #1] and [virtue #2], and we welcome you as a full warrior of [name of clan].

Appointing first Medicine Cat

Appointing first Medicine Cat
First Medicine Cat: Gingerheart
I say these words before Starclan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The first medicine cat of [IceClan] is [Gingerheart]!

[b]First Medicine Cat:[/b]
I say these words before Starclan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new medicine cat of [Clan Name] is [warrior's name]!

Kit to Medicine Cat Apprentice
Medicine Cat Mentor: Gingerheart
Apprentice to-be: Cloverkit
{Cloverpaw}, do you accept the post of apprentice to {Gingerheart}?
{Cloverpaw}: I do.
{Gingerheart} Then at the half-moon, you must travel to the Moonstone/Moonpool to be accepted by StarClan before the other medicine cats.

[b]Medicine Cat Mentor:[/b]
[b]Apprentice to-be:[/b]
{Apprentice}, do you accept the post of apprentice to {Current Medicine Cat}?
{Apprentice}: I do.
{Current Medicine Cat} Then at the half-moon, you must travel to the Moonstone/Moonpool to be accepted by StarClan before the other medicine cats.

Appointing a New Deputy

New Deputy: Ashpelt
I say these words before Starclan, that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of [IceClan] is [Ashpelt]!

[u][b]Appointing a New Deputy[/b][/u]
[b]New Deputy:[/b]
 I say these words before Starclan, that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of [Clan Name] is [warrior's name]!

Last edited by Romba on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Drama Roll

Postby Romba » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:21 pm

Drama rolls are a way of progressing your clan! To do a drama roll you must fill out the form on the level you are most comfortable with. At the lower levels, drama rolls will not 'ruin' your clan so to speak. At higher levels, you might actually lose a few cats to StarClan so please choose carefully!

This has been moved to a thread!
Click Here

Please post all forms to the thread on the appropriate days ONLY.
Only forms are to be posted on the thread
Last edited by Romba on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me