Narakari Meadows

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Narakari Meadows - New thread!

Postby Schneemaehne » Sun May 04, 2014 3:00 am

Oh my, he is so pretty... sooo, pretty... so... *drools*

I cannot resist! You know I have a knack for taffies that is at least as bad as my obsession with grullos!

I want to buy a Narakari.
Name: Schneemaehne
Which design?blue taffie
Name of the Narakari:Krishna
Payment:5 Chickendollars (sending right now)
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Sun May 04, 2014 3:14 am

Schneemaehne wrote:Oh my, he is so pretty... sooo, pretty... so... *drools*

I cannot resist! You know I have a knack for taffies that is at least as bad as my obsession with grullos!

I want to buy a Narakari.
Name: Schneemaehne
Which design?blue taffie
Name of the Narakari:Krishna
Payment:5 Chickendollars (sending right now)

I know this feeling. I have the same problem with all dun variations... *sigh*

Anyways, accepted. :)
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Sun May 04, 2014 5:47 am

I have I quick question. Do you have to pay for pre-mades? I am assuming the answer is yes. If so are the payments the ones listed above the designs?
wip.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Sun May 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Yes and yes. ^^
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Sun May 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Race of Gods

Welcome to our second big tournament. As last year a lot of tasks, prizes and hopefully fun are waiting for you.

All Narakari and their riders are invited to join the race. Even non-owners are welcome. If you want to join this tournament and don’t own a Narakari yet, please just let me know. There are always some Narakari that could be lend. Of course every user can only enter with one team.

As the title says it’s some kind of race this year. Let me explain how it works:
I already mentioned the word team. When I say team I mean one Narakari plus its rider. Those teams are racing against each other. But there are several checkpoints that have to be passed. So it’s a bit like a rally. On every checkpoint a task is waiting for you. Solving those tasks is rewarded with points. Additionally there is the big task that can be prepared during the whole race. This task is bigger than the other ones but you can get more points for it. And obviously the team with the most points wins.

Tasks and time schedule:
On every checkpoint a task is waiting for you. Sometimes a bonus task is given, too. Attention: You have to finish the regular task before you can do the bonus task. Bonus tasks that are accidently posted before the regular tasks don’t count, too. But it’s ok to post both entries in the same post.
You have two full weeks real life time to solve the tasks. Entries that appear after the deadline don’t count.
You don’t have to solve all tasks but of course it might be better to earn as much points as possible.

The big tasks (ok, there are two) can be prepared during the whole race but you are only allowed to post them in the end. The time schedule will tell you when it’s time to post your entries.

A little time schedule always shows the actual task and its deadline. It will be added when the race starts. As well as the tasks.

Scoring:
This year the scoring is a bit different. For ever task you can earn up to ten points. But there are two different criteria how you get them.

1-5 points for speed.
Hey, it’s a race. The first entry gets five points. The second one 4 points, third 3, fourth 2 and all other entries get one speed point. Pretty easy but be warned, the speed part is just one half. If you just rush through the tasks others might lurch you because of better entries.

1-5 points by judging.
Yes, quality counts, too. Please notice, there is no mercy this year. I don’t want to see dark or blurred photos. Entries have to be complete, too. And they have to follow the rules.
I’ll reduce your judging points down to one or two points if the entries aren’t ok. It sounds hard but think about the ones who give their best with taking clear photos and following the rules. It’s just fair.

Rules:
° Play fair! And be nice to other teams. If you start a serious fight you’re disqualified.
° Every entry that requires art, photos, etc. has completely to be done on your own. NO hiring, art theft or something else. And no foreign line arts even not those you bought. You want the prizes, you have to work for them.
° No WIPs and no edits of your entries. If I see any WIP or edit your points for the task are reduced to zero.
° The big No-No. ^^ As last year there is one thing that is absolutely forbidden to use in your entries. And I mean in every entry! Those who participated last year might remember it was my personal ‘team colour’. This year it’s my ‘patron’. I think you already know who my patron is: It’s Loki, the Trickster. Don’t use him, name him or draw him in any way.

Teams:
As already mentioned a team consists of a Narakari plus its rider. And for the Race of Gods the team needs a patron, too. That means that you need a god or goddess who our team is racing for. That is important for some tasks. The patron is at least mentioned in the team’s name. It doesn’t have to be something plain like
Team Loki.
Be creative. Names like
From Aphrodite with love
or
Freya’s fiery fillies
are great. Any culture is welcome, as longs as it’s a real one.

Every patron can only be chosen once. Reserving patrons is forbidden.

If you already have your Narakari, rider and a patron you can sign in with the form below. NO edits or WIPs. You can’t change anything after your team is registered.
Some of you might prefer to wait because of the event premade designs. That is absolutely fine. The only risk is that somebody else might take your patron. But you won’t get into trouble with the registration time. I’ll give you several warnings and tell you at least one week before registration ends.

Form for signing in:

Code: Select all
[u][b][color=#004000]Race of Gods[/color][/b][/u]
[b][color=#004000]Team name:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#004000]Username:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#004000]Narakari:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#004000]Rider:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#004000]Patron:[/color][/b]

Registered teams:
None atm

Prizes:
Last but not least, the point you’re all waiting for: The prizes.

1st place wins: 1 custom Narakari OR 1 free breeding, a full body picture of the winning Narakari, 10 slots
2nd place wins: 1 semi custom worth 12 points, 5 slots
3rd place wins: a free premade coupon, 3 slots

Questions:
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask!
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Sun May 04, 2014 11:06 pm

So excited! We is this like-button when I need it?
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Sun May 04, 2014 11:59 pm

Race of Gods
Team name: Vulcan's Inferno
Username: Dizzy socks
Narakari: Phantom
Rider: Distraen
Patron: Vulcan (Roman Smith God)
Last edited by Dizzy socks on Mon May 05, 2014 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lights aways on. I work 9 to 5 (BST/GMT) so may take a while to get to PMs - but I will get to them.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karne de Saintclaire » Mon May 05, 2014 12:45 am

Race of Gods
Team name: Tapios Beast of prey
Username: Karne de Saintclaire
Narakari: Ganor
Rider: Alexey
Patron: Tapio

My first post in this new shiney thread.. ^^
I'm already excited about the event, but this year with another pair of rider and Narakari. More... based on the theme this time.
Karne de Saintclaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Mon May 05, 2014 1:00 am

Race of Gods
Team name: Rath of Seth
Username: Twitch3306
Narakari:Basset
Rider: Twitch
Patron:Seth
Last edited by cautiousculpeo on Mon May 05, 2014 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quietude » Mon May 05, 2014 1:24 am

I want a custom Narakari!
Payment: twenty chicken dollars;;
Name of the Narakari: hallows of death;;
Reference: a blue roan tobiano or dappled gray tobiano with a white blaze mark. hooves are a silvery colour too; and her front hooves are white up to the fetlock i believe. also her tail tip is black;;
Hellmark (if necessary): the deathly hallows symbol on her forearm
Horns: a silvery color;;
Additional Info: not applicable;;
quietude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me