Pound of Love - JUDGING!! 155 kennels to adopt!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Love - OPEN!! 155 kennels to adopt!

Postby ♥ mizu » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:21 am

Basic information

Username:♥ vibrissae
Kennel number: 109
Why do you want this character?
I've never had a canine character, and I've certainly never seen a character that looks so unique! She's super pretty and I love her colours. She's also been here for quite a while - 6 rounds is when she joined, I believe? That's a long time!

Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?

She'd probably give me the motivation to join some fantasy wolf-pack roleplays here on CS. If I got her, I would most likely use her quite often. I'd make a character storage on here to put her in so that it'd be easier to access all of her info and such. Maybe I'd step out of my comfort zone and draw her, who knows!

Basic character information

Name: Izzy

Personality

Personality: quite negative, unkind, uncaring, enjoys alone time, very protective of what she owns, if she can get something out of someone, she's gonna try and get it, she's very much a leader
Personality flaws: she has to be the leader in every situation, despises being told what to do, stubborn

History:
She was born to two wolves who were madly in love, Kuro and Flame. Although her parents loved her, she was quite obviously the least favourite of the litter. Sure, she got love and attention - but nobody ever gave her midnight snacks. Her brothers were always the ones who got the biggest portions and the extra playtime. This led to several emotional issues; low self-esteem, trust issues, and, worst of all, a bad attitude. She couldn't handle the stress of being the runt, and often lashed out at her siblings and parents. Deep down she loved them, but she decided to hide her soft side and become a leader. Izzy started to act self-assured and uncaring in an attempt to look dominant, and it worked! Nobody bugged her about how pretty the sky looked or what a wonderful day they'd had, and it was such a relief. She became more and more self-centered as time went on and eventually became the beta of a small pack. Izzy is a tough warrior who isn't afraid to show the rest who's boss, that's for sure.

Likes: hunting, displaying dominance, boasting, sarcasm, dark humour, bunnies
Dislikes: signs of weakness, cowards, laziness, people who talk a lot, bunny eaters, the word 'cute'

Magical Abilities:
Nothing that involves 'powers' or advantages. The only thing that she seems to have that's magical is the way her tail stripes shimmer depending on her mood. For example, if she's angry (most of the time), they fade from black to their natural colours extremely fast. When Izzy is calm, they each shift between red, orange, yellow, and white quite slowly.

Secrets:

▪ Izzy secretly loves bunnies. Their cute little tails and fuzzy bodies make them so adorable and fun to chase around! She hates hunting them and tends to release them or lose the prey 'by accident' whenever a pack member chooses to eat one. She doesn't understand how anybody could want to harm one of these sweet and gentle creatures!
▪ Izzy will very rarely show her soft side to anybody. Her best friend, Mantis, is the only wolf who she feels comfortable talking with. He has never yelled or blamed her for something and they both respect each other, even if their opinions are different.
▪ She HATES to admit it, but one day she wants to have pups. She's only ever admitted this part of herself to Mantis, as she has 100% trust in him. Izzy thinks all of their little quirks would be kind of cute and, hey, maybe it'd be fun to raise them? Motherhood would be a challenge, but she's not a quitter.

Extras:

Okay, so I decided I'd use the oekaki to draw an image of her! I'm sorry that it looks so sloppy, this is my first time using the oekaki thing. Feel free to add this to her kennel page if you want to. Credit goes to cursed-rat for the lines, you can get the original lines here! :)
finallyabouttime
Last edited by ♥ mizu on Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:22 am

Basic information

Username: Blissfully
Kennel number: #62

I know I've said this for the other two characters I've applied for, but I love his design! He's just gorgeous in my opinion, like, look at those eyes!! I can also easily imagine him being Izzy's (the 2nd character I applied for) closest friend, Mantis.

I will use him in roleplays as either an omega or a warrior. Probably in the fantasy side of things, as Izzy is unnatural and I want them to be friends. Maybe I'd even make a storyline of my own with him in it? He's such a beauty. :)

Character information

Name: Mantis
Species: Wolfdog (mixture of a wolf and a dog, more specifically a German Shepherd and an arctic wolf)

Character's personality information

Personality: honest, gentle, loyal, caring, rarely shows his vicious side, similar to Izzy in the way that he enjoys time by himself, supportive

History:
Mantis doesn't remember much about his first few years, but he knows that he was well-loved and always had food to eat. His mother was an arctic wolf who had gone to investigate a large box-shaped thing with holes in the sides. He does remember his mother telling him about the rectangular structure, though; it had holes in it the shape of squares which you could look in, but there was some sort of barrier between the outside and the inside. It was the colour known as 'brown' with a slanted top that looked somewhat like scales. He can't recall all of the information she told him, but she explained how she had met another wolf-like creature that was unusually friendly. It was brown with some tan splotches on the underbelly and one on it's foot. The undersized creature was smaller than any wolf she'd seen, but was gentler than a rabbit with the spirit of a saint. Mantis smiles every time he imagines his mother. She was so wise and an incredible role model for him and he loved her with every piece of his heart. It was incredibly difficult for him to leave her, but he always knew the time would come. About a year after he left, he found a pack that he could join, and he took advantage the opportunity. He was soon climbing the ranks and became a warrior, a warrior who had respect from everybody. See, German Shepherds are very protective, as you may know. Mantis had experienced a few bullies in that pack who enjoyed teasing new arrivals, and he couldn't let them aggravate them anymore. So, one day, he went to sit by the river, waiting for them. When they came to dunk his head under, he grabbed one by the head with his paws and held on tight. They both fell in, but the other wolf came out with several nasty bruises.

Likes: honesty, bunnies, alone time, watching sunsets, peace and quiet, fireflies, hunting, rainstorms
Dislikes: Lying, hatred, moths, his alpha, bright mornings, people who talk a lot, coyotes

Relationships: His mother, Izzy (best friend), Cricket (brother), June (sister), Red (alpha, his enemy), Uno (omega, his enemy)
Extras:

I made a picture of him with and without the accessories I'd add to him if I got him! Lines were by Charias. Feel free to add these two to his kennel page if you'd like to!

finallyabouttime
Last edited by ♥ mizu on Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:07 am

Kennel number: 30
Credit for lines and color in: lines are by Sixbane, find them here. I coloured them in, find the oekaki page here.
lookatthis
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:38 am

Kennel number: 100
Credit for lines and color in: Cerulean Wake made the lines, find them here. I (Blissfully) coloured them in, find the oekaki page here.
lookatthis
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;;The Demon;; » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:10 am

Image: Image
Username: ;;The Demon;;
Name: -- (up to you)
Species: Cat
Rules to adopt: dont change his design too much so he looks like a different character (though changing him to a diff species is fine), and use him + love him more than 2016 me (or current me) ever did!
Credit for the lines and design: Art and design by Halfskitty703 (link to art topic itself) // Art by me (link to art topic itself)
Here since round 17
donatethestuff

(hopefully im doing this right ^.^)
    im collecting:
    sept staff litters
    (2015-current)
    misc litters
    (2014 sept dog
    drinks, halloween
    2014 fennecs, jan+feb
    2015 food fennecs)

i horde:
    lions!!!

+4 from server
    time
    🏹 Image ♠️
    adopt archive

♠ hello ! im demon. he/him!
♠ the grip of chickensmoothie is inescapable . . .
♠ feel free to check my wishlist to see if you have anything im looking for (listed to the left). pretty loose with what i'll trade for em if its in an unlocked group. especially if i have doubles of it.
♠ i also like user-made adoptables. i have always liked collecting Little Guys of any variety! my collection grows by the day..... soon enough ill be able to take over the entire world with them all!
♠ im not actually all that edgy or anything. my username is just that because ive had it for so long that the original edgy implication has eroded away 2 me and also i cant think of anything better lol

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
;;The Demon;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aFrikkinWildDog » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:12 am

Basic information
Username: aFrikkinWildDog
Kennel number: 98

I felt very drawn to them and their design really speaks to me. I feel as though I would be able to make stories and art of them easier as I feel more drawn to them than I do to some of my other characters. I also usually do animals with natural colors when i'm drawing so it would be a really nice change to experiment with the mix of colors this character exhibits!

Most likely they will be used for a story I would like to work on and also for art. Their colors blend together so nicely and I really want to be able to express that through storytelling and art. I feel like I could also use them as some sort of mascot for myself, I just feel very drawn to the character as a whole c:

Character information

Name: Eret
Personality: A little on the softer side, neither assertive or shy. Does not really express emotions outside or understand how to process them correctly (self insert oops) but is still as friendly and kind as he can be.
History: He was born blind which initially had faced as a challenge for him, not for being unable to see but being unable to fit in. Because of his inability to see through his eyes, his other senses are heightened and so he has learnt to 'see' through touch, smell and memory. He has been treated differently for practically his whole life for something out of his control and it angers him. He dislikes when people take pity or try to stop him from doing something that they believe he cannot do just because he cannot see in the same way as others. He strives for other creatures like him to have a better future and to not be limited to their blindness.

Likes, dislikes:

He enjoys collecting different herbs and exploring as he feels he has a stronger connection to nature than others as he has spent more time surrounded in it than many others. He dislikes others being condescending to him and treating him like a child because he can't see. He does not like anyone who thinks differently of him because of his disability.

Extras (optional):

I am still experimenting with stories but the core story is staying if I do get Eret/number 98. I usually shape stories around things I feel strongly about that connects to the character, so in this case it is how people treat others that are not the same as them differently. Thank you for considering me! :)
♥ Dreamies ♥

Thank you to Acadius for gifting VR wild dog! ♥

aFrikkinWildDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;;The Demon;; » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:55 am

Basic information
Username: ;;The Demon;;
Kennel number: 35

~-------~
i cant tell if it was because of the color pallet, the fact that it was a pokemon, or something else, but my brain just got drawn towards this character. i was looking through this pound yesterday to submit an old character of mine (as you can see a few posts back) and i was scrolling through all the characters. and then i see her, and my brain just goes "OH?? oh!!!!! oh yes!!!". i cant even explain it tbh. the colors just really pop to me, and i feel like i could make something out of her! and she's been here since round 8, and if my judgement is correct shes been in here for many years, probably around 3-4. it just doesnt sit right with me to let her waste away in here, for so long, and never get a proper owner. So i decided to take her in myself!!

Ill probably be drawing her more often than not in my sketchbook at school, but ill probably make her my "mascot" for my DA account. you know, like how i have certain characters/pets that represent me on a certain platform (like how for CS my 'mascot' is the lion and butterfly wolf you see in my PFP, for PFQ its a houndoom/jolteon fusion and all my first pokemon like my first shiny first albino ect., for tumblr its just me, for FR its my starter dragon tesona, you get the drift). that may or may not just be me doing this hahah-- plus! i may make her a main character in the plotline with all my pokemon ocs currently, but im not too sure on it rn. what is set in stone is that she will certainly have her own storyline with some of my other characters :)
~-------~

Character information
*drawing here*
🌸🏵️Name: Tangerine || Gender: Female🏵️🌸

Personality: Most of the time she's a calm and shy sylveon, usually trying to stay out of trouble and conflict, but if she's put under enough pressure she can make snap decisions that can be bold and "out of character" for her.
🏵️Likes🏵️
>tangerines, ironically enough
>pretty flowers, she likes
wearing them or weaving
them into flowercrowns
>quiet places, like a small
pond or a open but
non-populated flower field
>collecting trinkets she
finds interesting and pinning
them onto her bag
🏵️Dislikes🏵️
>small talk, can never seem
to get the hang of it
>making friends, usually
likes hanging out with
herself more than others
>oranges, accidentally
ate one mistaking it for
a tangerine and hated it
>sour foods in general,
prefers sweet foods more

🌸History🌸
Tangerine was always a timid Eevee, really.
She was born with much more saturated fur, which was not ideal if you were a wild Pokémon. With her fur, she was much easier to spot in grasslands or forests. So, her mother did what any Pokémon wanting to survive would do; Left her in the wild, and ran away.
But by some miracle of Arceus, or maybe just dumb luck, she survived.
Just barely, at first, though. Figuring out the right berries to eat at the last second, finding water just as she was about to collapse from thirst, it went on like that.
Soon, she had gotten better at surviving in the wild on her own. It was no longer just dumb luck she had survived this far, it was her wits. She knew what most fruit berries looked like and where they grew, and how to find water easily. It had been a few years since she was abandoned by now, but she hadn't been keeping track.
But, when she was wandering the forest one night, she met another eeveelution. The first one she had seen in a long while, to be honest.
A blue.. A Shiny Sylveon.
Someone like her.
"What's an Eevee like you doing outside alone in a place like this?" The sylveon had asked. "Dont you have any parents?"
She answered no, she didn't have any parents, she's living by herself.
"Well, that's no good! You're just a child, after all..." the sylveon had answered, with apprehension in their voice. "..How long have you been living by yourself?"
Tangerine had paused for a moment, trying to remember how long she had been on her own. She didn't really... remember her parents at all, so she shrugged. It must have been a long time, if she didn't remember them.
This made the sylveon make up her mind, and she quickly covered the Eevee with her ribbons. "Well then, you must come with me, Eevee! My name is Tansy, and I will be your new guardian from now on! Do you have a name, little one?"
She said her name was Tangerine, and followed her new guardian home.

[wip]

🌸🏵️Extras🏵️🌸
Inspiration/Theme Song: Iron by Woodkid
Trivia
> She named herself after
tangerines, as they were
the first fruit she had found
after being abandoned! <
> Plus, she snacks on them
as a comfort food. <
> Her favorite flowers to
make into decorations are
marigolds. She thinks they're
very vibrant and pretty! <
> Hasn't really run into a
trainer yet, despite her
vibrant pelt, as she tends
to hide away far from
those living spaces <

Moveset
Level: 60
Held Item: Silk Scarf
(A sumptuous scarf that
boosts the power of
Normal-type moves.)

Ability: Run Away
(Enables a sure getaway
from wild Pokémon.)

> Iron Tail <
[Steel]
> Misty Terrain <
[Fairy]
> Bite <
[Dark]
> Last Resort <
[Normal]

Misc
hngnghfnn i love her... baby....
original owners profile (for my own use later)
finallyabouttime
Art Credit
[Tangerine Eevee Form]: Original sprite by Nintendo, edited and recolored by me.
[Tansy Art]: By Me (my oc)
[Tangerine Current Form]: By Me (tba)
[Banner Art]: By Me (tba)
[Fairy Type Banner]: By Me
[Basic Info Ref]: Lines by PudgieBases, Colored by IronicwOrLd
[tba]

WIP
Last edited by ;;The Demon;; on Thu May 13, 2021 2:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
    im collecting:
    sept staff litters
    (2015-current)
    misc litters
    (2014 sept dog
    drinks, halloween
    2014 fennecs, jan+feb
    2015 food fennecs)

i horde:
    lions!!!

+4 from server
    time
    🏹 Image ♠️
    adopt archive

♠ hello ! im demon. he/him!
♠ the grip of chickensmoothie is inescapable . . .
♠ feel free to check my wishlist to see if you have anything im looking for (listed to the left). pretty loose with what i'll trade for em if its in an unlocked group. especially if i have doubles of it.
♠ i also like user-made adoptables. i have always liked collecting Little Guys of any variety! my collection grows by the day..... soon enough ill be able to take over the entire world with them all!
♠ im not actually all that edgy or anything. my username is just that because ive had it for so long that the original edgy implication has eroded away 2 me and also i cant think of anything better lol

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
;;The Demon;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:03 am

Up
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:05 pm

¦¦ Basic Information ¦¦
Username ¬ Rosemoon
Kennel Number ¬ #43
Why do you want this character? ¬ I was generally just looking around for new characters because collecting new characters to draw and write about brings me comfort, and I saw this kiddo and got really excited, I genuinely truly love the design and the opportunity it has to be a well fleshed out character especially with some of my other characters!
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for? ¬ Well I tend to post my characters and their art and writing on Toyhou.se, so that's really where they'll be with the exception of some of their art popping up on my art blog on Tumblr if I like my work enough. Mostly will be using them for drawing, but I do plan on writing them with my other characters as well.

¦¦ Character Information ¦¦
Name ¬ Kīlauea
Pronunciation ¬ Kill-Oh-Way-Ah
Why ¬ Kīlauea is the most active volcano in Hawai'i and I thought the design of this character resembled smoldering ash and bubbling lava
Nickname ¬ Kay
Why ¬ No reason, it's just a Nickname her friends gave her, which she allows but wishes more people would put in the effort to at least try and pronounce her name right
Gender ¬ Demi Female
Pronouns ¬ She/Her & They/Them
Age ¬ Adult
Hometown ¬ Hanapēpē of the Hawaiian Island Kauai
Occupation ¬ wip
Relationship Status ¬ Single
Birthday ¬ 7/12 (July 12th)
Personality ¬ wip
History ¬ wip
Likes ¬ wip
Dislikes ¬ wip
Friends ¬ wip
Bad Habits ¬ wip
Good Habits ¬ wip
Hobbies ¬ wip
Disabilities or Illnesses ¬ wip
Education ¬ wip
Dreams ¬ wip
Fears ¬ wip
For my reference here
finallyabouttime
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:47 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Username: River Song

xxxxxxImagexxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKennel number: 43
xxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do you want this character:
xxxxxx txt
xxxxxxWhere will you use it, and what will you use it for:
xxxxxx txt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxKennel number: 65
xxxxxxxWhy do you want this character:
txt