Pound of Love - JUDGING!! 155 kennels to adopt!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Love - OPEN!! 155 kennels to adopt!

Postby potato.PHD » Sun May 23, 2021 11:21 pm

Basic information
Username:
Kennel number:
Why do you want this character?
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?

Character information
Name:
History:
Likes, dislikes:
Extras: (optional)finallyabouttime

Basic information
Username:
Kennel number:

Character information
Name:
History:
Likes, dislikes:

Basic information
Username:
Kennel number:

Character information
Name:
History:
Likes, dislikes:

wips for now, these three will have an interwoven story so that's why their forms are lumped together like this ;v;
potato.PHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Mon May 24, 2021 12:15 am

F9E66432-EC3D-4586-A3CF-A2BE1CC3859B.jpeg
F9E66432-EC3D-4586-A3CF-A2BE1CC3859B.jpeg (32.16 KiB) Viewed 189 times

Basic information
Username: loverboy_
Kennel number: 105
Why do you want this character?: I’m a sucker for big tail, and there are very few restrictions on what I can do with her.
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?: I plan to include her in a story I’m working on, based in a world where humans and anthros coexist.

Character information
Name: Anita
Personality: Rather spunky, her coolness and lack of respect for authority make her very popular at her high school(with the students anyway). She’s a good person at her core, but she’s not good at sacrificing her own advantage for others.
History: Born in the GTA(Greater Toronto Area) suburb of Scarborough. She was able to move further into Toronto with her family after her father landed a higher-paying job, when she was around thirteen.
Likes, dislikes: She likes pizza with bacon on it, and success. She dislikes crustaceans and human males(she’s had some bad experiences).
finallyabouttime
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Tue May 25, 2021 1:21 pm

Username: silver ~
Kennel number: 125
Credit for lines and color in: lines by meveh, colored by silver ~
lookatthis

Username: silver ~
Kennel number: 130
Credit for lines and color in: lines by emberwolf, "clarance", "clarisse", "abby" & "abilee" colored by silver
lookatthis
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:12 pm

Basic information
Username: Breezeyheart.
Kennel number: #98.
Why do you want this character?: I fell in love with his design and I had to try out for a chance to win him. He reminds me of a watermelon and I have been looking for characters that have colors outside of my usual preferences as I tend to lean towards purple or pastel based designs.
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?: Well, I will be using him on my toyhou.se account alongside all of my other ocs in my original world called Myst Grove which is a huge magical mist shrouded forest realm where all many different species live in harmony. I will be using him in stories, art, animation practice, make a sculpture of him and even sew a plush and fursuit (or two) of him.

Character information
Name: Suika (meaning 'Watermelon' in Japanese)
Pronouns: He/him and sometimes they/them.
Species: Genetic Wolf Hybrid, half Japanese wolf and half Himalayan wolf.
He was created from from the extracted DNA of a well preserved and mounted specimen of the extinct Japanese wolf Which was combined with the DNA of a Himalayan wolf (also known as Tibetan wolf.) His creation was the result of an attempt to bring back the extinct Japanese wolf.
Personality: Kind, welcoming, empathetic, cheerful and friendly. Suika tends to live life with a smile upon his face, seeing the brighter side in most situations when possible. If he discovers that someone is sad or having a bad day, he does his best to cheer them up. Protective, loyal, honest, understanding and trustworthy. He takes friendship quite seriously, often willing to risk his life to protect the ones that he loves from harm. He keeps secrets that are shared with him, close and never tell them to anyone. They are quite reckless and stubborn, being blind doesn't stop him from protecting his friends or enjoying life to the fullest.

History: Located in a secluded aera, hidden deep within a wild forest, there stood a laboratory. A smooth stone building with many tinted windows. Inside ten scientists sat in a large conference room, deciding how best to recreate a long extinct subspecies of wolf; the Japanese wolf. Japan's ecosystem was out of balance without the wolf as the prey species were highly overpopulated. Bears were not enough of a predator on their own and the civilization of Japan had resort to culling the herds of deer themselves by hunting. The best thing to do was to try and bring back the Japanese wolf. But how? They decided to try extract DNA from a mounted specimen and mix it with the DNA of an nearby thriving wolf species; the Himalayan wolf.

It took many months of planning and experimenting, but finally they had a good result. A little wolf pup was born to the Himalayan wolf named Yurika (meaning 'lilly, beauty and splendor'). However there was something off about the wolf pup, his fur was green with red markings and a white underbelly. The scientists had never seen a wolf like him and after discussing it throughly, they decided to name him Suika after his striking appearance that reminded them of watermelons.

It wasn't until much later that they discovered that the wolf pup was blind. At first, they thought that Suika was just sensitive to light and sound after he opened his eyes. But there was a slivery haze to his eyes however he got around just fine. In fact; no one in the laboratory could sneak up on him. He was also very intelligent and learned quite quickly. Suika caught onto what they were teaching him and quickly grew bored of the tests and lessons.

"Mom, why do I have to these tests for them? I don't like going in mazes..." Suika whined at his mother Yurika. "They are just making sure you are healthy." She replied, licking him on the head affectionately. "Aww.. mom! You're embarrassing me.." He bent over and covered his face with his paws.

"Come on, you can do it, Suika" A female laboratory assistant with auburn hair and green eyes bent down and cooed at him gently. Her name was Tori. "I'll give you a special treat if you do, I promise!" Tori added while holding out her hand. On her hand was a piece of turkey jerky. Rising up onto his paws, Suika sniffed the air; following the scent of the jerky. Cautiously he went through the maze, reaching the end where Tori crouched down, waiting for him. He wagged his tail happily and trotted up to Tori. Licking her hand, he gladly accepted the treat.

Blueberries
    Blackberries
    Raspberries
    Fruit in general
    Meat; usually elk, turkey, chicken or pork.
    Summertime
    Ice Cream
    Swimming
    Exploring with friends
    Nature, especially relatively untouched places like forests or national parks.
    Garter and corn snakes
    Dragonflies and butterflies
    Hummingbirds and songbirds
    Reading a good book
    Drinking a cup of tea or coffee
    Doing something creative such as drawing, painting, writing or even sewing.
    Collecting plushies and other items like comfy clothing.
    The freedom to do anything and go anywhere.

Dislikes:
    Mosquitoes
    Spiders for the most part
    Venomous snakes
    Bug bites (they itch a lot!)
    Blood (mostly when it means that someone he loves is badly injured)
    Him or his friends getting hurt.
    Death (is afraid that death leads to a lonely place and existence)
    Extinction
    Being alone
    Betrayal and liars
    Being told what he can or cannot do. He doesn't really like rules or bossy people.
    People who are rude or unkind towards others or animals.
    Animal and human abuse.
    Pollution and smog.
    Cigarettes and cigarette smoke.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:52 am

Basic information
Username: coffee.berry
Kennel number: 15
Why do you want this character?: I love his cute lil hat, and I just love anything Christmas related <3 But, I just really want him since he reminds me of my uncle's black labrador, and I want him so bad <3
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?: I will make doodles of him, put him in my TH and ask for art of him. I will use him as a character to live in The Ethereal Isles along with my other OCs! I will most likely draw him and make posters of him to put in my room.

Character information
Name: Yule
Personality: Sweet, just like candy canes! He has all the happy feelings in him, and he never ever gets mad!
History: He was born is Santa's workshop and he came to me wrapped up in a little box! I opened it and he jumped out and licked my face <3
Likes, dislikes: He loves candy canes, me, all animals who are kind. He dislikes people who bully/harass or are mainly rude.
Extras: Thank you so much if you let me keep him!!!finallyabouttime

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:44 am

Image: Image
Username: RealCipher
Name: You choose
Species: SkulliBird
Rules to adopt:
- PM me once you win them
- Love and use
- May change the design minimally.
- Please do not make into a human.
- You may choose, Name, Gender, Etc
- You may change the name of the species
Credit for the lines and design: Custom art by me, originally going to be used for an auction but it never worked out, so I’m putting them here.
Here since round 17
donatethestuff

“ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℐ’𝓂 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒.”
⬙ 𝘏𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳! ⬙
~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 1𝘹1 𝘙𝘗, 𝘗𝘔 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.
3:20𝘱𝘮 - 8:45𝘱𝘮 𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m completely inactive now. I have new things I’m working on, and I’m not sure if I’m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:22 am

Basic information
Username: RealCipher
Kennel number: 25

This character gives me ancient vibes. By that I mean stone with blue glowing markings in them, and I have always loved the concept of those among series and other pop culture.

Roleplaying, possibly some existing custom stories I made that need to be added on to.

Character information
Name: River
Personality: Usually quiet, but speaks more often around those she knows better. She is nice but prefers not to be bothered too much, otherwise she will put up a fight. Sometimes she will even be a leader to others when needed.
History: River was born in a temple on another planet along with her brothers and sisters. As a pup, she would always wander outside, usually ending up getting in trouble. As she got older she learned how to not get into trouble so often. One day she was captured by a facility to be researched, as they thought she was hurt. She ended up escaping. River has been known as ‘quite the warrior’ amongst the rest of her kind.
Likes, dislikes: (Likes) Quiet and calm atmosphere. Prefers late afternoons. Favors the fruits that exist on her planet. Meeting friends *although she calls her friends allies.* (Dislikes) Being kept inside too long. Being messed with or called “weak.” Large pests that exist on the planet similar to Earth’s “Mosquito”. Being forced to do things she’d rather not do.
Extras: (optional) Just discovered this awesome place. Decided to take this one in.
finallyabouttime

“ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℐ’𝓂 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒.”
⬙ 𝘏𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳! ⬙
~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 1𝘹1 𝘙𝘗, 𝘗𝘔 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.
3:20𝘱𝘮 - 8:45𝘱𝘮 𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m completely inactive now. I have new things I’m working on, and I’m not sure if I’m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:03 am

89 +142
On mobile, will modify post asap
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forms

Postby IcyKrystal » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:00 pm

Basic information
Username: IcyKrystal
Kennel number: 7
Why do you want this character? So that I can use it for a comic that im writing
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for? Roleplaying and writing /drawing books/comics

Character information
Name: Lily
Personality: Sweet, loyal, lovable, kind and gentle
History: She was raised by her family but she strayed and got lost, finding friends who took care of her so she stayed with them where she developed talents, skills and her personality. She hopes to be able to reunite with her family and she is looking for leads of her family.
Likes, dislikes: Likes candy, playing with friends and having fun. Dislikes mud, noisy/annoying creatures and gossip
Last edited by IcyKrystal on Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
IcyKrystal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:45 am

up
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure or 1 gem for ANY cat!!!

Have: 1.300.000 treasure & 500 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me