Pound of Love - JUDGING!! 155 kennels to adopt!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Upcoming

Postby SabrinaB » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:08 am

These characters will be put up for adoption next round, so you can not apply for them yet.

Last edited by SabrinaB on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:16 am, edited 114 times in total.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure or 1 gem for ANY cat!!!

Have: 1.300.000 treasure & 500 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby SabrinaB » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:14 am

These are NOT real kennels!!!
They have been listed from the Take Us Home thread, which is closing, so all characters will be moved back here.
DO NOT APPLY FOR THESE

Kennel 17 wrote:Image
Username: SabjeBammie
Name:
Rules to adopt:
Feel free to make small design changes and add extras
Credit for the lines and design: Lines by Solloby, design by ♫Lyrics♫ // Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2536638 // Custom by Eleya // Custom by shadow9119
Here since round 3

Kennel 18 wrote:Image
Name:
Rules to adopt:
* Feel free to make design changes
* Feel free to add extras
Credit for the lines and design: Lines by Solloby, design by ~Breezy~ // Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2536642 // Custom by shadow9119
Here since round 3

Kennel 19 wrote:Image
Username:
Name:
Rules to adopt:
* Deisgn changes are fine
Credit for the lines and design: Lines by Solloby, design by MoonShaden // Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2536645 // Custom by shadow9119
Here since round 3

Kennel 20 wrote:Image
Username: booklover789
Name:
Species: Wolf/Dog
Rules to adopt: Inspired by Perry the Platypus (adding a hat is encouraged!)
Design edits are okay
Credit for the lines and design: Lines by Solloby and design by booklover789
Here since round 3

Kennel 21 wrote:Image
Username: ♥ Alice
Name:
Species: Wolf
Rules to adopt:
Design changes are okay, and so are accessories.
Credit for the lines and design: Lines by Solloby and design by ♥ Alice // Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2536647
Here since round 3

Kennel 22 wrote:Image
Name:Chocolate Swirl
Species: Canine
Rules to adopt:
DO NOT change species
Don't make any major design changes (small ones are okay)
Feel free to add accessories
Love and use - don't let her collect dust!
Credit for the lines and design:
Made by booklover789 using the Puppy Maker // Lines by Tealea, revamp by booklover789
Here since round 4

Kennel 23 wrote:Image
Username: Phione Mango
Name: any
Species: pixel dog
Rules to adopt: pm If you win!
Credit for the lines and design: I made the lines and coloured it. // Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2565690
Here (approximately) since round 3.

Kennel 24 wrote:Image
(With magic ↓ )
(Without magic ↓ )
Username: Queen Chrysalis
Name: None currently
Species: Unicorn
Rules to adopt: You can change the gender and the specific type of pony (Earth, Pegasus or Alicorn.) I'm really fond of this guy so I would highly prefer him to end up as a good solid well rounded character. If you no longer wish to keep him, please either return him here or directly to me.
Credit for the lines and design: Halloween Male lines // Custom by SabjeBammie // Lines by iFoopets, coloring by booklover789 // Lines by iFoopets, coloring by booklover789 // Revamped by Derpy's Derp by using this 3D pony creator // Custom by SabjeBammie
Here since round 4

Kennel 25 wrote:

Kennel 26 wrote:Image
Name:
Rules to adopt:
* Has a collar with a heart as toy
* Feel free to add extras and make small design changes
Credit for the lines and design: Lines by Solloby, design by QuiteLovely // Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2565761
Here since round 3

Kennel 27 wrote:Image
Name: Russel
Breed/Species: Dog (Cocker Spaniel, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and Australian Shepherd mix)
Rules to adopt: Do not change his Breed/Species; please keep his design the same (adding small amounts of items is fine); love and use him, don't let him collect dust. If won, save image to your own server/computer.
Credit for lines and design:
Made by booklover789 using Puppy Maker // Lines by Tealea, revamp by booklover789
Here since round 4

Kennel 28 wrote:Image
Username: wesleydog
Name: Blossom
Rules to adopt:
- Love and use her.
- Keep gender and species.
- Return to Pound of Love if no longer wanted.
First picture - I have no idea, I think the lineart has long since been inactive.
Second picture - Lines - Colored by Ebony Skies ;

Kennel 29 wrote:Image
Username: Expresso.
Name:
Rules to adopt:
Credit for the lines and design: Lines by Solloby and design by Expresso. // Custom by Eleya
Here since round 3

Kennel 30 wrote:Image
Name: Sherbert
Species: Canine
Rules to adopt:
DO NOT change species
Don't make any major design changes (small ones are okay)
Feel free to add accessories.
I'd rather her stay female - but if you REALLY want to make her male, you may.
Love and use - don't let her collect dust!
Puppy Maker by Kamirah on Doll Divine // Lines by Neara and coloring by chescab // Custom by Eleya
Here since round 4

Kennel 31 wrote:Image
Username: Lyrics
Name: You decide
Species: Cat
Rules to adopt:
Do not change anything about him. Please.
Um..no gender change
Don't remove collar/ear tears.
Don't let this guy collect dust; it was so fun making him.
Oh, he's blind in the one eye, don't change that.
Credit for the lines and design: http://neikoish.deviantart.com/art/CREA ... -166489725 made here
Here since round 4

Kennel 32 wrote:Image
Name: Treasure
Species: Pastor Garafiano, Ovelveiro Gaucho, Carea Leonés, Alpenhütehund, Australian Shepherd, Border Collie, and Grey Wolf mix. Phew that was complicated.
Rules to adopt:
+ Name and gender may change.
+ No design changes.
+ You MAY NOT breed this character.
+ Species can change.
+ Love and use.
Credit for the lines and design: Lines; designed by Batman // Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2581767 // Lines by this person, coloring by IronicwOrLd
Here since round 4

Kennel 33 wrote:Image
Name:
Rules to adopt: Pick a name and gender for it. Do NOT change its design. Love and use it. If won, save image to your own server/computer.
Credits for lines and design:
Lines by DolphyDophiana, made by booklover789 using Fantasy Horse Creator // Base by iFoopets, revamp by booklover789
Here since round 4

Kennel 34 wrote:Image
Username: Lyrics
Name: Up to you
Species: Horse fairy...thing.
Rules to adopt:
Do not edit. Minor necklaces/earrings are fine.^^
She is not a broom; don't collect dust with her.
http://www.dolldivine.com/fantasy-horse-maker.php
Here since round 4

Kennel 35 wrote:Image
Only number 3
Name:
Rules to adopt:
Feel free to add extras, small design changes allowed
Credit for the lines and design: Lines by apple, design by SabjeBammie // Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2536653
Here since round 4

Kennel 36 wrote:Image
Only number 7
Name:
Rules to adopt:
Credit for the lines and design: Lines by apple, design by SabjeBammie // Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2565819
Here since round 4

Kennel 37 wrote:Image
Name:
Rules to adopt: Don't change its design; choose a name and gender for it; choose a specific breed/species for it; love and use it (don't let it collect dust). If won, save image to your own server/computer.
Made by booklover789 using Puppy Maker // Lines by Tealea, revamp by booklover789
Here since round 4

Kennel 38 wrote:Image
Both bottom ones (numbers 3 and 4)
Name:
Rules to adopt:
* Feel free to make minor design changes
* Feel free to change the species
Credit for the lines and design: Lines by apple, design by SabjeBammie // Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2568603 // Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2568622
Here since round 4

Kennel 39 wrote:Image
Name: Butch
Breed/Species: Dog
Rules to adopt: Keep him male; don't change his design; love him and use him (don't let him collect dust). If won, save image to your own server/computer.
Here since round 4

Kennel 40 wrote:Image
Name: Dairy Queen
Species: Pastor Garafiano, Ovelveiro Gaucho, Carea Leonés, Alpenhütehund, Australian Shepherd, Border Collie, and Grey Wolf mix. Phew that was complicated.
Rules to adopt:
+ Name and gender may change.
+ No design changes.
+ You MAY NOT breed this character.
+ Species can change.
+ Love and use.
Credit for the lines and design: Lines; designed by Batman // Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2536675
Here since round 4

Kennel 41 wrote:Image
Name:
Rules to adopt: Pick a name and gender. Love it and use it (don't let it collect dust). Feel free to add items and make small changes to its design - just don't change it drastically or overload it with items. If won, save image to your own server/computer.
Made by booklover789 using Puppy Maker. // Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2565654 // Lines by Tealea, revamp by booklover789
Here since round 4

Kennel 42 wrote:Image
Name: Fang
Breed/Species: Domesticated Dog
Rules to adopt: Love him and use him; don't let him collect dust. If won, save image to your own server/computer.
Lines by Kamirah. Game found on Doll Divine. Made using Puppy Maker. // Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2565679
Here since round 4

Kennel 43 wrote:Image
Only number 10
Name:
Rules to adopt:
Credit for the lines and design: Lines by apple, design by SabjeBammie // Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2536688
Here since round 4

Kennel 44 wrote:Image
Credit for the lines and design: I made the lines and coloured it
Here since round 4

Kennel 45 wrote:

Kennel 46 wrote:

Kennel 47 wrote:Image
Name: Elyse
Breed/Species: Human
Rules to adopt: Keep Breed/Species and Gender the same. Love and use her. If won, save image to your own server/computer.
Game found on Doll Divine. Made using Wedding Dress Creator. // Made using this; revamp by booklover789.
Here since round 4

Kennel 48 wrote:Image
Username: Dragoncloud
Name: Clown
Species: Horse >> Draft horse, you choose which specific breed
Rules to adopt:
+ Do not edit this picture itself, however any other art you do of her may have things added (accessories, tack, etc.)
+ Keep gender the same.
+ You can change her name, but make sure it fits her personality or looks.
+ Always give credit to the original line artist, and myself, the colourer.
+ Keep as a draft horse, please.
Credit for the lines and design: Verdana's lines I coloured it. // Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2565903
Here since round 4

Kennel 49 wrote:

Kennel 50 wrote:Image
Credit for the lines and design: I made the lines and coloured it. // Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2565799 // Lines and background by moonland, coloring by booklover789// Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2709647
Here since round 4

Kennel 51 wrote:Image
Username: *Aiedail* and Bentley
Name: Mr. Fluffypants
Species: Rabbit
Rules to adopt: None~
Credit for the lines and design: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=148441 // Forum/viewtopic.php?t=278005 // Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2536407 // Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2709655
Lines by Rinketonke, revamp by booklover789 // Base by Berkshire, revamp by booklover789
Here since round 4

Kennel 52 wrote:Image
Username: JaynzLOL and Bentley
Name: [None]
Rules to adopt: Please take good care of her. Use her as your fursona or just a charrie, doesn't matter. NO design changes. No gender changes.
Credit for the lines and design: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=822667 // http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/ ... irzers.png // Lines by this person, revamp by IronicwOrLd
Here since round 4

Kennel 53 wrote:Image
Username: ⓀⓐⓉⓐⓇⓘⓃⓐ ⓉⓗⒺ ⒸⓡⒶⓩⓎ and Bentley
Name: Dominik
Species: three-tailed wolf
Rules to adopt: The X glows in the dark,please don't change that.
Credit for the lines and design: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=737288 // Forum/viewtopic.php?t=155563 // Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2536397 // Base by Berkshire, revamp by booklover789
Here since round 4

Kennel 54 wrote:Image
Username: Dombeef and Bentley
Name: Sineba
Species: Grey squirrel, attacked by crazy designers
Rules to adopt: Anything can change.
Credit for the lines and design: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=248432 // Forum/viewtopic.php?t=200343 // Custom by Dombeef // Lines by Swiftkill_ and coloring by chescab // Lines by this person, coloring by IronicwOrLd // Custom by seasee3 // Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2709472
Here since round 4
Last edited by SabrinaB on Mon May 04, 2020 12:48 am, edited 45 times in total.
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Pound of Love~

Postby shortstop » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:15 am

Thanks so much, I hope she goes to a good home c:
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Pound of Love~ New and Open (still small)

Postby SabrinaB » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:02 am

Found and added all characters I can add so far.
Though it's not much yet, it's open for adopting :)
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:28 pm

~Bump
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:03 pm

Username
KitKat~

Kennel number

Use
I'd love this character because I adore it's design and simplicity. I love its original line-art and look forward to drawing this design if I win him c: Out of all the characters in this agency so far, he stands out to me the most. If I do get him, I'll draw him, order art of him and make him his own page in my future character storage. I'll probably write stories about him and may use him in a role-play. He may be my first character if I don't get others from agencies elsewhere and I'll always remember that.

Changes
I'll remove the swirls around his neck and leave it as it be or replace it with a smooth band/ring, if you don't mind c: I probably won't accessorise him as I can't come up with anything that would really suit him as of yet. I'm not absolutely sure I'll remove the ring, I'm still making up my mind about it.

Name
Neon
I came up with this name due to his neon hair. As soon as I saw him I thought 'neon!' xD

Species
Canine > uncertain breed

Personality
Curious and easily distracted ~ Neon is always getting his nose into things. He loves playing with new toys or discovering things he's never known about before, like most puppies. He can get quite annoying, poking his head into bags, cupboards and the like. He's dug up a few things in the back-yard and always trots up to his owner with them dangling from his mouth, his chest puffed out with pride. He gets quite grumpy if anyone stops him from stalking a mouse or bird, however, as they interest him greatly. Even ants crawling by can distract him, causing attention issues and difficult training sessions.

Loyal and defensive ~ Neon loves strangers, but barks at passing cars, passers-by, mailmen and people till they reach his front door. He loves people once he gets to know them and could sit on their lap for hours. In the middle of the night he attempts to wriggle his way under his owner's blanket but tends to wake him up most of the time and gets kicked off, where he lies at the foot of the bed or retreats to the bottom of the stairs and curls up in his bed. He gets along well with other dogs and small children, but still barks at dogs and tends to jump up on small children- luckily he's quite small.

Energetic and playful ~ Neon is as active and playful as any puppy, always jumping up at people with toys swinging from his mouth or seeking treasures in the backyard. He loves visiting the dog park to interact with other canines but reserves a certain dislike towards cats. He has to go for at least one long walk a day in order to expel his energy, though he's perfectly content to go outside and play with the football for a few hours. However, if he's left outside alone for too long, he'll soon bark. A lot. And it can get quite annoying, so make sure you're always outside with him.

Story
"Arf! Arf!" All the dogs were staring up at him with those huge, pleading eyes he'd come to associate with scared cats or Puss in Boots. Purple, green and blue. He knew he wanted to take one of these puppies home. At long last, his hunt was over. But which one? He was rather fond of blue, green being a close second-favourite, but the purple one was just so adorable.
A plump woman scurried over. "Good luck," she laughed as she saw me staring at them. I smiled my thanks, and watched her pick up the purple dog. "This is going to the young family over there, if it makes your decision easier. The blue one's been mighty in demand..." "And the green?" "Oh.. er.. I don't know." She abruptly scurried away.
I turned and looked down at the puppies again, knowing now which one I wanted. I bent down, my hands outstretched, and the small green puppy scrabbled desperately to crawl into them.
The woman popped up besides me, having finished with the couple at the counter. "Oh, so you're interested in that one? You'll have to wait a few days, just while we get its shots and vaccinations all ready.. that couple over there purchased the purple pup a few days ago and had to wait till now to pick it up."
I felt a little sorry for the remaining pup. "And the blue one..?"
"Oh, don't worry about him, the green one was the only one left until now!"
I half-wondered why the two pups who had already been bought were still in the for-sale pen, but decided not to question how the pet store operated. Instead I said, "Great, how old is he?"

Relationships
Blue -> Brother
Lace -> Sister
Steven -> Owner
Razmas -> Steven's cat

Dislikes
wip

Favourite...
Food - meat off the bone
Toy - his squeaky mouse
Exercise - catching a frisbee
Human - his owner, Steven
Animal - his sister, Lace (Steven's sisters dog) and Razmas.
Time of day - morning
Activity - walking and playing
Place - his home or the dog park with the obstacles down the road.
Applycharrielove
Last edited by horchata on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:36 am

Thank you for your form :)
Added a new kennel :)
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:42 am

Username: KitKat~
Name: You pick
Species: Canine >> Basenji
Rules to adopt:
- Feel free to change the gender.
- Add/remove accessories as you wish.
- Please message me if you win him.
- No line-art edits (tail, ears) I'd rather he stay similar to the breed he was based on, Basenji.
- No colour changes, but feel free to alter markings slightly.
- Take care of him c:
Credit for the lines and design: Kamirah's Puppy Maker on dA.
adopcharrions

Not really a character of mine, but found his picture from a while ago and thought I'd donate him since there aren't many characters in here yet c:
───────
forum game!

───────

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Thank you so much for donating! I'll add him tomorrow :D
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Username: KitKat~
Name: You pick
Species: Canine >> Unknown/mixed breed possibly
Rules to adopt:
- Feel free to change the gender.
- Add/remove accessories as you wish.
- Please message me if you win him.
- Minor line-art edits (tail, ears)
- No colour/marking changes.
- Take care of him c:
Credit for the lines and design: Kamirah's Puppy Maker on dA.
adopcharrions
───────
forum game!

───────

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery