Pound of Love - JUDGING!! 155 kennels to adopt!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ~Pound of Love~ New and Open (still small)

Postby prince. » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Ⓕⓛⓐⓡⓔ

image.jpg
image.jpg (44.36 KiB) Viewed 256 times

Ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒⓢ
Username: Why, I'm Sparrowpaw The Great!
Kennel number: This cutie is found in Kennel Number 8
Why do you want this character?

I would love this character as a mate for my fursona, Chance. They are cute and I love the design. The character is a good character, as the use of multiple tails and bigger ears leave a sence of mystery. I also like the undecided species, so it can be anything Id like it to be!

Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?

I will use it here, and on DeviantART. I'll probably end up doing a breeding between Chance and her, but as well as that, I'll be doing lots of art. Digitally, I'll be drawing with her here, and uploading it to other places. The first thing I'll do is make her a reference. Then I'll move on.
Traditionally, I'll draw her on Easter cards and such, and her design will be for special occasions or for really close friends. She and Chance will also be on my new avatar.

Ⓖⓔⓣⓣⓘⓝⓖ Ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛ
Name: This little one's name is Flare.
Personality:

Flare is a very secretive tailed cat. She is usually quiet, and appears more strong and silent than bubbly and energetic. Being the only one of her species, Flare worries about love, and desperately wants a mate, but is scared of being hated. Flare is young, and can sometimes be stupid. She is brash and headstrong and goes where she likes when she likes. Sometimes, she can let all her worries bottle up in her and unleashes them in fury. Many stay away from her during this time. Inside, she cries out to someone to help her, and continuously searches for that cat. She can be annoying and snappy if you mention anything about her tails, as she doesn't like being different.
Flare doesn't like talking about family either, and will walk out of the conversation if family is involved.

History:

Flare was born into a litter of four kittens. Her mother, Pine, and her father, Russet, soon noticed she wasn't normal, but said nothing to Flare herself. A few moons later, cats began pointing and laughing at Flare, making her confused. She was one of them, wasn't she?
When she brought this up with her mother and father, they kindly explained her tails. She was annoyed, and went into slight depression. Hating her parents, she clawed them and fell asleep. When morning came, Flare felt guilty. She apologised, and life was normal. For a while, anyway.
When Flare was 13 moons, her parents explained that she was going to have to leave. Flare was outraged as they explained that she was a mutation, and was bringing a bad name on the family. Horrified, Flare left.
Her first day on the streets was hard. She had to find her own food, but realised that street cats weren't that nice. On her second day, she met two cats, who were from a street gang. After a long conversation, she was allowed to join. Then she met their leader, Chance. Chance took to her strongly, and she found herself a new home.
Chance left, and he had to bring another cat with him. He chose Flare. Flare was surprised and pleased at this, never being chosen for anything before. Little did she know what they were going to do. Chance was attacking an enemy gang. The fight went horribly wrong, with many cats dying. Now, Flare is helping Chance rebuild his shattered gang...

Likes, dislikes:

Flare likes being the center of attention. She would do anything to get the limelight, and isn't shy. She loves people talking to her, as long as it isn't about her tail.

She also loves living in the gang. The gang were the first fily she had, and she loves them all, but has a soft spot for Chance.

Flare likes fish. It's her favourite food, much to Chance's distaste. She used to fish with her mother before she left.

However, Flare doesn't like Hights. Every time she's far up, her head gets dizzy and she feels like she's falling.

She also doesn't like rumors being spread, and thinks it's unfair. If a rumor is being spread, she always tries to stop it. She will also tell the cats it's about, so they don't have to find out tha hard way.

Extras: I love the new adoption center!
Applycharrielove
Last edited by prince. on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
prince.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Thank you for your donation, KitKat~ I added both your donations :D
And thank you for your form,Sparrowpaw the great !
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prince. » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:49 pm

I finished the form :3 I worked on making details longer! See, I remembered something! *parties*
prince.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Username: SabjeBammie
Name: Sharan [may change]
Species: Arctic dragon [may change]
Rules to adopt:
* Don't change the design
* You can change the species
Credit for the lines and design: Couldn't find it, sorry, so it's unknown
adopcharrions
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prince. » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:41 am

Username: Sparrowpaw the Great
Team position: Mod
Do you have experience with this position? If so, where?; Oh.. Many Clans! Pixel Leopards, AshClan...DashClan...FeatherClan...ThunderClan etc etc
How often and how long are you online?; Everyday for at least 7 hours
Why do you want this position?; I've always wanted to work in an adoption center XD and this one looks really good. I know that really good threads get out of hand easily, and would like to stop that from happening ^^
Anything else?; Nope!
Staffdoodle
prince.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:41 am

It's fine, if I find any more pics of charries on this comp I'll donate them ^~^
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Basic information

Username:
booklover789

Kennel number:

Why do you want this character and where will you use it?
I have a cat character that looks very similar to her - and considering I just LOVE this design, I think she'd be very welcome with my other cat characters on my character thread. I'll use her as a character here on CS, and will most likely make her be related to my other cat characters that I own currently.

Character information

Name:
Striped Branch

Parents:
Image Image
A Grey Tabby Cat named Charles and a Calico named Myrtle.

Personality:
    Striped Branch is talkative and enjoys company.
    When she's by herself, she gets lonely and depressed.
    She is a very sweet cat, made strong by the tough experiences she's had to go through.
    She is very calm, for the most part, and rarely gets riled up or angry.
    If she needs to fight, she won't hesitate to do so...however, she doesn't enjoy fighting or the angry emotions associated with it.
    She is very knowledgeable about the forest - trees in particular - and is very intelligent about other things, as well.
    Striped Branch is determined - she'll rarely take "no" as an answer, and doesn't let others drag her down with insults.
    She's very independent, and can survive on her own, without any help from anyone else.
    When she deals with death (especially of those close to her) she gets into a very melancholy frame of mind. She gets more depressed than she normally is, and will often just sit alone in a corner for days, wallowing in her sorrow until one of her friends cheers her up.
    Striped Branch is very good with kits. She is patient and kind towards them, and fiercely protective.
    Striped Branch often wonders if she'll ever meet her parents again, and often wishes she knew what happened to them.
    Striped Branch loves to climb. She loves everything about trees - the harsh feeling of the bark beneath her paw-pads, the sharp scent of the leaves, and the crunch of the smaller twigs snapping off as she climbs higher and higher. She loves sitting at the top branch and staring out over the forest. It's calming to her to feel the wind flowing through her fur and bringing a cool breeze to her hot body. Even in summertime, Striped Branch will often climb up just to feel the breeze in the scorching hot months, leaving her brothers at the bottom of the tree, staring up at her in bewilderment.

History:

-Removed-

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

(All cats belong to me. Adoptables belong to elen89. Story slightly inspired by Warriors by Erin Hunter.)

Talking
Kits
Mice
Rabbits
Canned Tuna in Water
Salmon
Halibut
Swordfish
Marlin
Milk
Climbing
Trees
Leaves
Branches
Scarves
Wind
Cloud Watching
Dislikes
Being Alone
Being Needy
Depression
Annoying Cats
Rude Cats
Rude and Annoying Cats
Canned Tuna in Oil
Candy
Butter-cream Frosting
Peas
Cream
Dead Animals
Rats
Rat Poison
Falling
Swimming
Water
Baths

Applycharrielove
Last edited by booklover789 on Sun May 04, 2014 10:52 am, edited 26 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Bumpity bump :D
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 am

Bumpsy
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aragami » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:50 am

Basic information

.::Username::.

XxDeathscarxX

.::Kennel number::.

.::Why do you want this character?::.

He looks really beautiful and he will make a great addition to my other wolves!

.::Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?::.

I'll use him here on CS for role-playing! c:

Character information

.::Name::.

Kreed

.::Gender::.

Male

.::Personality::.

Kreed is the kind of wolf you probably think will attack you on sight, but really he is a kind, gentle-natured wolf who will not really attack anyone unless he is attacked by any other wolf, he is sometimes nervous when it comes to seeing another wolf, but it just shows he can know when you are a good wolf, or a bad wolf. He does read vibes quite better than most wolves. Kreed is also very protective if it comes to anyone he trusts or loves being in danger, no matter what it is, he will always come to the rescue, but sadly it can be easy to lose this trust due to his past, its very understandable. This is someone who you could keep as an everlasting friend or perhaps even an everlasting, faithful, and loyal mate, for he is not abusive and absolutely adores pups. He will happily watch pups and usually likes to be surrounded by them, because it makes him feel as though he were a father himself. Kreed is just the wolf you want to be around for he is gentle, sweet, and loving.

.::History::.

Kreed used to be in a pack, his mother wasn't really part of it unlike his father. His mother was a loner by the name of Soralin, his father was within the pack, a lead fighter by the name of Odi, who was probably known as one of the best. As a pup, Kreed was always the playful one, but one day, the pups stopped, he didn't understand why. His parents understood, it was said he would end up being Omega. No one seemed to appreciate him afterwards as he was a pup, except for a few elders and his father, the mother, however, couldn't see him until it was nightfall, when most of the wolves were asleep or too busy patrolling within the borders. As Odi and Kreed were padding through the forest, they didn't know what they would encounter, they didn't know that they would be in trouble. It was a disaster.

Kreed and Odi bumped into one of the patrols, who seemed to have a she-wolf with them. They looked at them, questioning of where they were going, and if they knew this she-wolf who went by the name Soralin. The pup and his father looked at each other, horrified for what would happen to the mother of Kreed, and the mate of Odi. Odi stood his ground, admitting to knowing the she-wolf and that they were mates, and Kreed was the pup they had. The patrol knew what they should do, no matter how regretful it was to do so, they took Kreed and Odi with them, surrounding them as they went back to the pack's camp, the leader sat at the entrance of his den, looking at the little family like they were nothing but useless scraps. The leader finally spoke as he looked at them, "Odi, you're a traitor to a pack, and a shame to your own father. Soralin, you should have joined when you had the chance." he looked down at Kreed, not wanting to be hard on the young pup, "Kreed... Your parents... They're..." the leader stopped, he didn't want to say they were going to be exiled from the entire territory.

The next day, Kreed searched the camp until he found his parents at the entrance, noticing that they were about to leave for some odd reason that he could not understand until he was older. "Mommy, daddy, where are you going?" Kreed asked as he quickly approached his parents, wondering what was going on. "Son... We're going away... On a trip! Its to take a break from the pack." his father told him, nuzzling the pup as tears formed, "Can't I come?!" Kreed yelped.

"Son... You have to stay here, so you can be watched over by the others." Odi answered, smiling slightly, "We'll come back, I promise." he said, nuzzling Kreed one more time as Soralin did the same. The two wolves looked at each other, looking rather upset, "Lets go, Soralin.." Odi muttered, turning around with her as they left the camp, Kreed almost went after them, but was caught by one of the other wolves. Kreed watched as his own parents disappeared, wondering if he will ever see those two again...

A few years later, the age of about 2 years, Kreed wasn't known to be the omega anymore, for he ended up becoming the newest lead fighter after the last one retired. Kreed knew what really happened to his parents, so every night he would go to the edge of the territory and howl to himself, wondering if his parents, Odi and Soralin, would ever answer him. Kreed was tired of being known, he wanted a new life, with his parents, they were everything to the young male. He would always wonder what to do, but he never asked the wolves who took them in, nor would he ever ask the leader, the father of Odi. It would anger Kreed too much, but he could only listen to him, what else could he do? He never planned to challenge for Alpha male, it would be suicide. Kreed wondered what else could he do, and suddenly, he had an idea. Find them himself, and live with them. The wolf soon left once it was night, dodging many of the patrols, some were too close, but he managed to leave the territory without notice. Soon enough, he spent years searching, and is still doing so to this day. There isn't anything else he could wish for, except seeing his parents once again.

.::Likes, dislikes::.

"I should have the honour of saying my likes and dislikes." Kreed smiles.

"My likes are swimming, hunting, gathering, and pups."

"My dislikes are mean wolves, the neglect and/or abuse of pups, and ignorance."

The reason why he has the dislikes is because he has always dealt with wolves, never liking to be simply ignored and bullied by them, but many have done it anyways in his childhood and when he was in the pack.

The neglect and/or abuse of pups? He saw this many times, and had it happen to himself by the wolf who trained him in fighting and hunting, but it made Kreed gain strength in his spirit, but he knows he can still be weakened by it at times.

Ignorance? Its because he was always dealing with this as well as the other two, he never liked how he had words shoved into him and was always thrown off of his topics.

Likes?

Well, he would always swim at the river when his parents took him there. He would always hunt with his dad, and he would always gather with his mother. Pups were always his love once he grew up, who wouldn't love pups?

Its quite simple, really, he loves these things because he was raised to love them.

.::Extras::.

He has two brown tribal feathers hanging from his tail. It is resemblance that he is still feeling his connection towards his parents. Kreed got these feathers from when he once killed a bird, which is what he was taught by his father and mother.

shannypanny
Last edited by Aragami on Fri May 16, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 9 times in total.
eaтιng ιѕ мy gaмe.
>> loveѕ vιdeo gaмeѕ
>> anιмe ғan
>> anιмal lover
>> нeнeнeн

тryιng тo ѕтay acтιve
Aragami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes