New sub-forum for extra topics - PLEASE READ

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

New sub-forum for extra topics - PLEASE READ

Postby Tess » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:12 pm

You'll now find a link to a user-made adoptables "archives and other extra topics" subforum at the top of the user-made adoptables board (when you are looking at the list of topics)

this is a new board that we've made to organize all the extra topics that people make for their adoptables. For example, many people make an extra topic to keep track of breedings, trades, or to keep an archive of past adoptions.

Its hard for people to look for a new species when the topic list is full up of many links about the same species, so now we want you to only have one "main" topic for your species in this board, and all extra topics should go into the subforum. You should link to your extra topics from your main topic so that you have an index for people to easily find all of the relevant posts about your species.

Mods will begin moving the extra topics to that board soon.

IF YOUR 'EXTRA TOPIC' IS A FAN CLUB OR A ROLEPLAY:
There's no problem to keep those extra topics in their relevant boards (the clubs board, and the roleplay boards). The new subforum is for the adoptables topics which don't really belong anywhere else
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New sub-forum for extra topics - PLEASE READ

Postby Morganizer » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Ahh! Nice! Tis very helpful. Thanks Tess! :)
Pet's name: Patrick
Morganizer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla kitten » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:31 am

thanks guys!
vanilla kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Of Us » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:39 am

{{ This so awesome! Thanks Tess <3

Could you be the last of us?

This signature was made by Westy for The Last Of Us
The Last Of Us

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:20 pm

This will be a lot easier! Thanks a bunch, Tess!
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:11 am

Yay! Thanks Tess that's great news!

Hello there c: