Pheonix's Dreams [wip]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Pheonix's Dreams [wip]

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:22 am

╔══════════════╗
Pheonix's Dreams
╚══════════════╝

This is where I keep an online archive of all of my dreams. Yes, all of these really happened.
Dream One wrote:This was a dream I had when I was about four or five. It involved me and the main characters of Phineas and Ferb playing on this giant floating playground in the sky. I don't remember much from this one as for it was a long time ago, but one part from the dream I can remember. I was on a wooden racetrack, racing. But instead of using cars, they were like these rocking horses. Phineas was in the lead, and I remember him looking back at me, encouraging me or smth. All the characters were cartoons, like how in the tom and jerry movie tom and jerry are cartoons in the real world.

Dream Two wrote: This one happened a bit more recently. It happened maybe a few days before my family went on a road trip. in this dream, we were going on a road trip but to Australia instead of just another state. apparently in this dream it took like ten hours to drive all the way from my house literally across the globe to Australia, but we don't talk about that, ok. I don't remember actually driving in the dream, only getting there. it was chilly and cold instead of hot, and instead of stopping at some hotel or vacation house, we instead stopped at an old bookstore. it was at some really weird, abandoned part of "Australia" and the only thing around it was just trees. it was dusty and looked mere weeks from shutting down, it was dirty with trash everywhere, but it was day, so everything was illuminated. it was connected to a restaurant, and the restaurant was the same way, but it was dark and creepy. in front of us was the door to the bookstore, to our left was the door to the restaurant, behind us was the entrance door, and to the right there was an old guy in a booth who seemed to own the place. my parents talked to him for a bit, then we went into the bookstore. despite being half empty, it was really cool and had cute plushies and interesting books, and these white and brown fluffy cat ears that were 3 dollars (In US money for some reason) and were labeled as "otter ears". I remember the dream ending with me freaking out for these "otter ears" and my parents saying no.

Dream Three wrote:I had an odd dream where I wanted to buy some wallpaper for my house(?) (i dont even own a house) and some flooring. So I went to this store that was in the middle of the Australian outback, and i walked down a super long hallway to this furniture store. There was a window where you could look into the store in the hallway, but i couldnt see anything, it was white. when i reached the end of the hallway, turns out was just like a giant ikea with no displays. I was in a part of the store with hardwood floors with a yellow barrier around it that said "SAFEZONE". I walked out of this "safezone" and a giant speeding snowflake came at me, knocked me over, and I started back in the hallway. I finally made it to another safezone, in the bathroom aisle, and watched a giant candy cane speed past us (there were other people with me), and brutally attack a woman trying to grab a blanket from a shelf. I finally had the courage to step outside the safezone and both the snowflake AND the candy cane reached me right as i stepped out. I blacked out and ended up back in the safezone.

Dream Four wrote:I dreamed that i was with my family going to a place called "Pusheen The Cat Cafe" (which is actually a real place!) and for some reason there was a drive through. We went through the drive through when I noticed there was a stunning lack of pusheen-based consumables but rather popsicles of characters from my favorite video game. I freaked out and asked my mom for one, and she said "yes." When we finally got the popsicle, she said it was a cookie, not a popsicle, and i freaked out. i eventually calmed down, and then tried to take a bite. As I was biting into it, I woke up. The rest of the day I craved the same popsicle, even though it didnt exist. (and wasnt even a popsicle)

Dream Five wrote:Another dream I had when I was maybe 3 or 4. I was TERRIFIED of PJ masks when I was 3-4 and I have no idea why. Especially this one villain character named Luna or Moon Girl or something. I had a dream where I was in a Best Buy, but instead of electronics and other things, it was just... filing cabinets. Rows and rows of them, stacked up to the ceiling. There were random clusters of office chairs in between the filing cabinet aisles. Then, a mascot-costume styled Luna jumps out behind one of the office chair clusters. I had this weird thing for a while when I was younger where if I was having a scary dream, I could stop myself in the dream and say "Its a dream, calm down." Then I woke up shortly after I said that.

Dream Six wrote:This was probably the best dream of my life. I was at this farm, and it was rainy and mystical. There was a girl there, but it wasn't any girl. She was a therian. I had been wanting a therian friend for a long time, so we became friends. In the dream, I remember her farm was big, but we only played on this tree. We would climb it, and we would do quads, and walk up the tree as animals. I don't remember being an animal in the dream, though. I also don't remember if she had a mask on or not. because in the dream I remember thinking "I should make a mask for her." She had curly brown hair from what I remember, and if she had a mask I could have sworn it was the wolf kind and was grey and white with a little holly leaf. I could be making the mask up, though. Also, kind of unrelated, but I think the dream ended with me and my grandma breaking into a golf club, eating their snacks, and relaxing in their hot tub in the middle of the night.

Dream Seven wrote:I had this really weird dream recently where CS released a new rarity type. I think it was when all of the rarity changes happened. This new rarity was called "wow rare". That's it, no uppercase letters or anything.I think the wow rare pets weren't even in the archive, they were like some ultra rare easter egg type thing, the only way you could see them was if someone had them in their pet collection. There was ONE wow rare pet from what I can remember, and it was the yellow horse with the little smile face on it. aka this guy, but instead of having the dark yellow it was a solid banana yellow, and I can also remember that the wow rare thing went out of the rarity meter, and was purple.

Dream Eight wrote:I had this really bizarre dream recently where KreekCraft (Roblox Youtuber) was my babysitter?? I haven't even been babysat in years so I'm unsure how this dream came up. I haven't watched his channel or even thought about him in a while. Anyway, in the dream we went to a trampoline park and jumped around and did all that kind of stuff. I remember walking around with him and some kid shouting "OMG IS THAT KREEKCRAFT" and we got totally mobbed. The dream ended with my mom coming to pick me up from the trampoline park, and thanking KreekCraft and paying him for babysitting me
Last edited by PheonixThunderslayer on Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dream Fragments

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:22 am

╔══════════════╗
Dream Fragments
╚══════════════╝

A dream fragment is a part of a dream. What makes a dream fragment a dream fragment is the fact that I can not remember what dream the fragment belonged to.

Image I was in a futuristic looking room with my mom. There was a small houseplant. Thats it.
Image I was operating some kind of crane, and there was just this white rabbit (it was alive) in the corner.
Last edited by PheonixThunderslayer on Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Links

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:24 am

╔══════════════╗
Links
╚══════════════╝

Want to share your own dreams?
Check out this thread.
-----------------------
Want to know where I got all of the special characters/symbols?
Found on this thread!
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pheonix's Dreams [wip]

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:40 am

bump!
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me