Tealeaf's Shadow Creature

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Tealeaf's Shadow Creature

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:03 am

characters

tealeaf: female, short blond hair. sprout hairclip. usually wears plaid skirts and soft t-shirts, thick leather boots, and black leggings.
maxmillian: male, tealeafs brother. short blond hair, messy hairstyle. usually wears jeans and soft t-shirts.
mom: long blond hair. female. tealeaf and maxmillian's mother.
dad: short blond hair. male. tealeaf and maxmillian's father.
all live in a small cabin in a small town.
Last edited by PheonixThunderslayer on Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chapter one

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:13 am

chapter one

tealeaf woke up from a slow, dreamless slumber. her gaze was met with the wooden ceiling of her family's cabin, just like every morning. maxmillian was still deeply asleep, snoring quite loudly below her, and sunshine was just barely starting to seep in from the window. she had slept in green, comfy, wool pajamas, which her parents bought for her due to the ever-approaching winter season. she turned her head to the platform attached to her top bunk, acting like a small square table without legs. her digital, battery powered clock read the time of 6:45 AM. she groaned and dragged herself into a sitting position and climbed down the ladder to the hardwood floor. she dragged clothes out of her dresser and walked into the bathroom. a few minutes later she emerged, hair brushed, teeth cleaned, and a fresh outfit. she didn't feel like battling with her brother to wake him up, so she walked out of the bedroom into the hallway. walking towards the kitchen, she could hear her parents snoring in the other room. she dragged some cereal from the cupboard and milk from the fridge and made herself a bowl of cereal. she ate it with turtlelike bites, one by one. by the time she was finished, everybody was awake and just emerging from their bedrooms. when she was finished, she dumped the plates in the sink and walked over to the living room and turned on the news. blaring music filled the room which tealeaf was quick to turn down. her family had woken up, then gone back to sleep like the lazy people they were. the daily news report usually never grabbed her interest so fiercely like the story that was on the news today. tealeaf's most favorite place in the world was the creek in the woods in her backyard. she loved to spend hours exploring, and somehow never got lost, she always felt there was something guiding her back to her home, in the wind, the rustling of the trees. she loved to relax by the creek and listen to the sounds of the trickling water. the top story on the news today was saying how people were getting lost in the woods behind her house. weird. nobody ever got lost. one time her brother went in, he came right back out, even though he is lazy and stupid.
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me