Weirdest thing you’ve ever written or read?

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Weirdest thing you’ve ever written or read?

Postby BrookclawTheWarrior » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:01 pm

The weirdest thing I ever read was a Skephalo fanfic... I forgot the dangers of the umm... content that fanfic websites contain... I feel like this doesn’t need any more explanation.
The weirdest thing I have written is a horrid henry AU at school back in second grade. Yes, our assignment was precisely that, to write a horrid henry AU. I can vaguely remember it but I know it was along the lines of Perfect Peter finding a unicorn. But what are the chances of such an assignment?
Also, I’m gonna write a story about my therianthropy called “feline heart”. So that would be my favorite project because it’s nice to write a story about my inner mind since I’m basically venting and saying what weird things go on in my head. So yeah, looking forward to that.
/\___/\
( o w o ) Just your average cat therian who loves warrior cats, DSMP and QSMP
|v ^ v^|
| |
( | | | )__
(_(_)(_)_)\ \
(_________/
Image Image Image Image
BrookclawTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Weirdest thing you’ve ever written or read?

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:32 pm

Hey, I’m a Therian too! Heh the thing about that… some of my shifts are a bit weird so my friend kinda made a poem… she mixed the Lorax and me… it is very weird
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me