Storytime

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Storytime

Postby BrookclawTheWarrior » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:25 am

OK, so this story is the kind of story that I tell someone I just met. This is the first thing I will tell someone. When people hear this story they don't believe it's real, but, I can assure you, this happened irl, to me.
So I was on a trip to Italy, we had stopped at a lake to take photos of it. And then, my sister, who was very little at the time, put her hand in my mum's pocket, took out the car keys and threw them in the lake. My dad was very angry and he had to take a five hour train back to our house to get the spare car keys. Once he had left we booked in a hotel very last minute. Surprisingly they had 2 rooms left. So we took a taxi to the hotel and then realized that we forgot our backpacks at the lake. So we took the taxi back and got the backpacks, then took the taxi back to the hotel. But the story doesn't end there. My sister started running around the hotel room, it was one of those rooms that has a door system that allows you to run through the doors in a circle. My mum said she should stop running otherwise she'll trip and hurt herself. Just as she said that we heard a crash. My sister had fallen on the floor and split her head. My mum had to call an ambulance and we had to go to the hospital with my sister. When we got there we had to tell the nurse the entire story of what happened while my sister was having her head glued. We then got back to the hotel via taxi and finally, after an entire day of literal madness, we were able to rest. Yes, this all happened within the span of 12 hours. To this day this is one of the craziest things that has happened to me.
/\___/\
( o w o ) Just your average cat therian who loves warrior cats, DSMP and QSMP
|v ^ v^|
| |
( | | | )__
(_(_)(_)_)\ \
(_________/
Image Image Image Image
BrookclawTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist