My LOLO stories throughout the years

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

My LOLO stories throughout the years

Postby Couwu » Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:13 am

I just thought I'd post a summary of my previous LOLO (Lights on Light Off * ) stories and characters for anyone who might be interested ^~^

As some might notice, I tend to go for unconventional pets as I love the challange of dressing those up, plus, I adore the reactions I often get to their dress-ups / stories <3 Even the "inconvininet" pets deserve some Halloween love ^~^

LOLO 2019

Character: Image
Story:
Halloween has come.
Children scream and Smile at you,
Fun and fear lays near.

"Swimming" down the streets,
Children laughing everywhere,
Ringing doors they dare.

Buckets with candy.
Creeps and sweets filling the air,
Yes, Halloween's here.

Vampires and ghosts,
Princess, cowboy and Reaper,
Dreams which have come true.

A child comes running,
"hey there! I Dare Trick or Treat!"
"For you, it's a treat!"

Continuing down,
Following the dark ol' street,
At the end we meet.

Cautious step up front.
Knocking on the nearby door,
Yelling "Trick or Treat!"

LOLO 2020

Story:
Im a Tarakupa, a dragon hybrid and One of the last of my Kind.
Most commoners are not aware of Our existance, and its natural to fear what is unknown. Since we are misunderstood, we mostly keep to ourself. But on Halloween, we get to go out and be ourself! Even the adults enjoy trick or treating, they love scaring people, but being able to make them laugh afterwards, and who doesn't love sweets?

This year is especially important to me, it's the first year I may go venture on my own! For this, i found the biggest bag I could carry and made my way to town.

Ariving there, I met a group of other kids, who's first year it is out alone as well, so we decided to head out together!

Now we are heading down the street, pumpkins staring at us from all angles, watching us as we head to our first house!

,,this is so exiting! What creature will await us once we knock on the door??" And that being said, we knock and eagerly await the shadow coming our way...

LOLO 2021

Story:
Two roads diverged in a spooky town,
And sorry I could not travel both,
And be one Angel, long I stood,
And viewed down them as far as I could,
To where they bent in the undergrowth,

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was spooky and full of scare,
Though as for those that passing there,
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that evening equally lay,
The streets not one was tainted black.
Oh, saw a person on the other way!
Yet knowing how fast dusk turns to day
I doubted if I could ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a frigh'
Somewhere houses and houses hence
Two roads diverged in a spooky town, and i-
I took the one more frightened by,
And that has made all the difference.

TRICK OR TREAT! :mrgreen:

LOLO 2022

Character: Death Image
Story:
I, Am death.
But do not worry, as I mean no harm.
You may think vile of me, but I am no monster.
I do not cause suffering, I relieve the suffering from their pain.

While I bring them death, so do I bring life, as death cannot exist without life, and life cannot exist without death. We are one, now and forever.

As I wander this world alone, I ensure that the dying will not be. I guide them to their afterlife, help them process what has happened, and aid them in finding closure.

To relieve the fear one has of me, I on this day wander the mortal realm, endulge in the festivities and show humans, that they mustn't be afraid of me, as I am no foe, but a friend.

Now that the time has come, I shall visit this house upon its door I stand, knocking in harmonic tune, to bring a smile upon the living's face, and make the dark less frightful.

As custom has it on this very day, where spirits, ghosts and demons mingle with the mortals in friendly banter, so will I endulge in a disguised Form and shout "Trick or Treat!"

LOLO 2023 (Submitted, not yet reviewed)

Story:

As I decend upon the night
Scurried and fast, they run with a fright
In darkness, a forest, as dead as can be
Will never see the end of me

As I tred so carefully, still
I notice a light, and feel a thrill
The dead it once was, come to life
Flowers are blooming, vibrant and rife

As I stroll along the path
No longer do I feel the lingering wrath
Of what was once beauty, now fully dry
Death and me, will never see eye to eye

The night forgoes, the woodlands bloom
The light arise', a gorgeous full moon
To keep me company, on my way
Along to the house, at which I will stay

A fading light, a humming sound
A stealthy check, to what is around
I step closer, to where we will meet
And shout out aloud, trick or Treat!

* for anyone interested, Lights on Lights off is a forum game here, in which you submit a trick or Treater and a stores, and once you get accepted, you can visit other players profiles and if their signature says "lights on" you can send them your trick or Treater and story, and they can then either give you a trick or a treat!
You will usually also receive visitors that will send their dress-ups and stories to you, so you too can give them a trick or a treat ^~^

LOLO: if I don't respond soonish, I have nothing on your WL and am trying to find soemthing! Or I MIGHT be making some art, don't worry, you haven't been forgotten ^~^

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4906136 My LOLO through the years <3

Couwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me