writing storage

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

writing storage

Postby mrs » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:21 pm

don't post, please

please don't take my writing! but you can take inspiration from it
Last edited by mrs on Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:28 am

Last edited by mrs on Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:30 am

Stormclan - a clan made up of rogue and misfit cats that have faced many hardships in their past. Stormclan's territory is made up of space woodlands and a large lake; due to how sparce the forest parts of their territory is, they tend to catch fish rather than hunt ground animals.
    Roseclan - friendly at core, the felines that reside in Roseclan find that their meals consist of not just prey, but also various plants. They are capable of eating plants alone for their meals, as they have developed the ability to be omnivorous.
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:41 am

Batstar wrote:Name: Batstar
Clan:
Appearance: a black tom, with short fur, and gold eyes
Personality:
- confident
- strong-willed
- selfless
Blurb: Striving to ensure everyone in his clan is happy, Batstar focuses on the quality of life his clanmates have. He often neglects himself when it comes to things he wants, or sometimes needs, but he would give up anything for his clan. The stars had chosen him to take on the suffix -star and act as leader for a reason, and so, no matter what this entails, Batstar has no intention on ever letting his clan down.
Crowtail wrote:Name: Crowtail
Clan:
Appearance: a short haired, black she-cat, with copper eyes
Personality:
- helpful
- caring
- warm
Blurb: Crowtail, as the leader's second paw cat, works to ensure her clan's leader doesn't feel stressed about the clan when it comes to smaller details. She keeps patrols sent out on a regular schedule, ensures the prey pile always has at least a little bit of something within it, and she does her due diligence in ensuring the leader always manages to get something to eat for themself.
Foxtail wrote:Name: Foxtail
Clan:
Appearance: a long haired, red classic "pseudo-tabby" tom, with green eyes
Personality:
- arrogant
- cocky
- unsympathetic
Blurb: Although named for the fire red their pelt brands, Foxtail has the personality traits of what other clan cats would deem fox-hearted. He's arrogant and cocky - he values himself above all others. He believes he can do everything, which leads him into getting into horrible amounts of trouble with his clan. He's unsympathetic towards others and acts immature when given tasks to do.
Rainfang wrote:Name: Rainfang
Clan:
Appearance: a short haired, blue tom, with amber eyes
Personality:
- shy
- trustworthy
- loyal
Blurb: Rainfang is a very soft-spoken, shy tomcat. He tends to stick to the back of the crowd to ensure he doesn't stand out anymore than necessary. Regardless of his name, Rainfang likes to let others steal his thunder. He doesn't stand up for himself when it comes to other taking credit for his positive actions. So long as it keeps him out of trouble, Rainfang is happy to remain silent.
Pigeonblaze wrote:Name: Pigeonblaze
Clan:
Appearance: a long haired, blue and cream, mackerel calico tom, with green eyes
Personality:
- independent
- hard-headed
- strong-willed
Blurb: For moons now, Pigeonblaze's health had been moderately decreasing. His health has begun to fail him, and at this point in time, the medicine cat can do nothing to help him. Even during his downfall, Pigeonblaze refuses to retire from being a warrior. He's proud of his title and is too prideful to have the will to step down and retire to be an elder. He doesn't move quickly nor as gracefully quite as he used to, but he wouldn't give up his rank title for the world.
Ravencloud wrote:Name: Ravencloud
Clan:
Appearance: a black she-cat, with long fur, and gold eyes
Personality:
- independent
- stubborn
- generous
Blurb: Although she would never accept charity from others, Ravencloud is always willing to lend a paw to those in need. She is a strong and independent hunter; she always manages to be the head of the hunting party, always successfully obtaining the most prey to bring back home to her clan. She doesn't work well with others, which can land her into a bit of trouble.
Astercloud wrote:Name: Astercloud
Clan:
Appearance: a long haired, caramel she-cat, with green eyes
Personality:
- soft-spoken
- loving
- understanding
Blurb: Astercloud often wonders about her future as a mother. She wonders if she'll be a good mother... if she'll even make it through the birth. The medicine cat warns her it may be difficult, but Astercloud tries to remain optimistic. Perhaps the Stars will look down upon her on that day and bless her. At this point in time, she tries not to dwell on it too much, as she wants to remain on the bright side. Regardless of what happens, she knows her clan mates will be there for her!
Pinekit wrote:Name: Pinekit
Clan:
Appearance: a short haired, blue classic tabby she-cat, with amber eyes
Personality:
- troublemaker
- brave
- bold
Blurb: As a means of enjoying herself in the docile clan camp, Pinekit will often wander away from the nursery to find warriors to boss around. She will rename herself 'Pinestar' and will often be seen and heard strolling through camp, meowing orders out to the other felines she walks by. Her fellow litter mates find her bossy, but Pinekit thinks she's just bringing a little life to the camp as a whole!
Liongaze wrote:Name: Liongaze
Clan:
Appearance: a cream classic tabby she-cat, with short fur, and yellow eyes
Personality:
- gentle
- understanding
- motherly
"Get down from that stump! Don't make me go up there!"
Blurb: During her warriorhood, Liongaze had always longed to be a mother. She wished to have nothing more than a litter of kits of her own to tend to. Alas, opposing clans and other larger issues surrounding her clan had rendered her too busy to care for kits she so desperately wanted. At least.. As an elder, she's always present to help tend to kits that aren't her own.
Blackheart wrote:Name: Blackheart
Clan:
Appearance: a short haired, black tom, with gold eyes
Personality:
- cruel
- unhinged
- greedy
"They call me a snake... I admire their puny insults."
Blurb:
Blackheart never fails to succumb to his own greed. His fate, while no living cats may know it, lies within the place where no stars are found. He's cruel, unhinged... There's not a single bit in his body that shows anything about Blackheart, aside that the elderly feline is vicious and holds dark secrets. Other cats in his clan have grown to either avoid Blackheart, or only tread near him while in groups of two or more cats. He's the definition of unsafe made to be a living thing; not even the Stars above know what he may be plotting to do next...
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:49 am

warrior code 1 wrote:1. All clan-born cats, regardless of ability, must follow the Warrior Code.
2. The Warrior Code applies to all clan-claimed lands. Outside lands are not protected and therefore are fair game, by the Warrior Code.
3. Felines under the age of six moons are protected by the code. They are not to be harmed. Those with disabilities are exempt.
4. Warriors are to challenge any outside trespassers while on clan land. They are to kill said trespassers if they refuse to leave.
5. Kits eat before queens, while queens eat before warriors. Warriors and apprentices eat together. Elders eat last.
6. Cats that do not have a role of importance within the clan are exiled when they can no longer contribute to hunting parties.
7. Any clan member suspected of sabotaging another clan member will be cast out as a rogue.
8. Any warrior cat eating hunted food without it being their turn, working for clans outside of their own, or hiding trespassers, shall be executed.
9. The sick shall be abandoned if the clan learns they will not recover.
10. Any exiled clan member shall be given one day and one night to leave the clan's territory before being considered a trespasser.
11. Hunting prey for sport is dishonorable. Killed prey must be eaten.
12. Breaking a rule of the Warrior Code renders the warrior dishonorable. Said cat will be exiled by moonrise.
13. Leaders cannot retire. They must die for their deputy to step up and take their place.
14. A cat may not become a deputy until they have enforced a rule of the Warrior's Code onto another cat.
Last edited by mrs on Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:49 am

mrs

My pets
My items