Ways of the Wild

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Ways of the Wild

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:04 pm

Chapter 1: New Blood

"Hey the new neighbors are here!" I yelled throughout the house.

I listened to the chaos I had ensured as five pairs of feet came running to the picture window to see the new neighbors.

"You all get away from the window unless you're gathering everyone to go help them move their thjngs into the house. Carissa, you know it's rude to get everyone riled up and to stare at people. Acting like a bunch of pups." Mr. Bane chastised.

"Sorry Mr. Bane, it's just, new people and I want to know what they are. I mean are they humans, vampires, fey?" I said trying to convince him to let me continue to look out the window.

"Why don't you go over there and ask them; you could also offer your help. And Gabriel of you go over there don't bite anyone if they refuse help. Mr. Tempura got understandably upset when you bit him; and what is this I hear about you not apologizing? Get over there and apologize or you will be cleaning out the duck pen for a week." Mrs. Bane threatened.

"Okay, I'll get on it, later, for sure this time. Gabriel promised.

I snorted; there was no way that Gabriel would remember to do it this time either. Just like all this week and last week when he was first supposed to apologize.

"No, now Gabriel you'll forget if not and bring them this too." Mrs. Bane told him sternly as she handed him a plate of cookies.

Last bumped by FerretMonarch on Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:04 pm.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me