๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด .๏ฝก.:*โ˜†

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด .๏ฝก.:*โ˜†

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:50 pm

๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ข ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž

ยทฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšใ€€ใ€€หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠยทฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยทฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšใ€€ใ€€หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠยทฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™

โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ
The warm summer wind whistles through lavender that
lines a grassy field. Further down you can see a few kits
chasing after each other before rolling around in the ground.
The Lavender Glade Colony places a big focus on magic and using
it the best way one can. Lรญadan made sure of this when they
founded their clan. When they were forced to leave their own
clan to seek help with their magic, they had wished for someone
to guide them sooner. Someone who allowed them to not have
to leave their old life behind. So alongside their closest friend,
and later to be mate, they founded the colony. There was a set
few who occupied it all the time, but mainly Lรญadan sought to
help train kits with more violent magic, those who were
shunned from their own clans with their magic manifestation.

โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ

Imagetttttttttt

โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxI ๐ฟ๐‘–ฬ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxII ๐ฟ๐‘–ฬ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxIII ๐ฟ๐‘–ฬ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxI ๐ธ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxII ๐ธ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxIII ๐ธ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž

โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ
Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™›๐ฟ๐‘–ฬ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:53 pm

Basic Info wrote:Storkatten Name: Lรญadan
Born Magic Type & Level: [ Arcane ]
MP Allotted to Born Magic: 0
Second Magic Type; [ Locked ]
MP Allotted to Second Magic: 0
Third Magic Type; [Locked]
MP Allotted to Third Magic: 0
MP Tally & Prompt Tracker wrote: MP Total: ###
[url=URLHERE]Prompt Here[/url]
Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:43 pm

What was a time you witnessed another cat using this magic, and how did it affect you?

I had been running for what felt like years now. Would i ever get to stop? It was beginning to darken, the sun setting on the horizon. I knew i was close to my destination, I foolishly believed that i would be able to make it before dark. The fox wasnโ€™t a part of my plan. It was fine till it wasnโ€™t. I kept going straight forward on my path even as the sun disappeared from the sky. I was careful to not step on any sticks or leaves, not wanting to make any unnecessary noise. For the past few weeks, I always took shelter high up in a tree once the sun began to set. But I was so close, I couldnโ€™t stop now. Ahead of me on the path was a small bird. It seemed as if he was lost, clear confusion evident on his face. Out of my left eye, an orange streak flashed by. A fox! I couldnโ€™t let him get to the bird and hurt it. In a moment of panic, I ran at the fox, hoping to keep his attention on me. With a quick slash to his face, his attention was all mine. I sprinted off trying to make sure he never got too close. Anytime i slowed down he picked up in speed, keeping me from stopping. In the dark, i tripped over a stick falling to the ground. Just as he began to catch up to me a shout rang out. I watched with fear and admiration as the fox rose in the air, held up by purple tendrils of magic. I had found the elder I was looking for.
[279 words]

comformation
You're starting to get the first sparks of your magic- what does this look like, and what do you do?

I was just a kit. I didnโ€™t know what was happening to me. I would feel a build-up of energy inside me like I was preparing to scream. Then a small blast would occur and I would fall to the ground, hit with a wave of fatigue. โ€˜Whatโ€™s happening? How do I make it stop?โ€™ always flew through my head as my knees hit the ground. No one ever told me what was going on. My mother was an earth magic-user at birth, itโ€™s all she ever learned. My father left soon before my birth, we never learned his magic type and no one else in the colony had the same experiences as me. As it began to grow more and more dangerous the colony set me away. I was meant to go and search for an elder who would be able to help me with my magic, tell me what it was, and train me with it. Other kits had magic outbursts as well, yet usually, they ended up lighting a plant on fire or soaking a friend in water. They required training of course, yet even without it could manage simple tasks. When I could not get this done, it was clear the power I possessed would not be accessible to me until I had trained. As I headed off to search for help it only got worse. I was surrounded by a light-colored mist before any outbursts. No more was I just destroying the land around me, now each time it was something new. It was as if I was casting spells and did not even realize. Grass would wilt for a second or two before going back to normal, a rock would be moved three feet over, a river suddenly had a path to allow me across. By the time I reached the elder and had been taken on to be trained frogs were starting to grow rabbit tails.
[323 words]

conformation
Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:44 pm

A cat takes some time to show you how to use your magic; who are they, and how does it go?

Roma was her name, but she told me to call her Ro. Once I had arrived at her den and slept she began to tell me about herself. She had arcane magic, just like me. Ro explained that because arcane magic relies on spells and other methods the only way it was able to release itself was through small explosions. She was surprised to hear of the other small accidents. My magic was not like other kits i knew, limited to just one thing. Arcane magic could be whatever I wanted, so long as i dedicated the time to my studies. Roma agreed to show me just what I would be able to do one day. We went outside into a cleared area and under her breath, Ro began reciting something. The crystal on her chest began to glow and I was met with the same purple magic I had seen last night. It reached out to a nearby flower and plucked it from the ground before floating it back to the two of us. Despite being such a simple spell I was amazed! At that moment I was ready to do whatever Ro asked of me.
In my studies, I was first sent to study. Ro wanted me to learn the history of arcane magic. Then once i had completed that i was to begin looking over different ways to use it. Ro said the easiest to learn was through speaking a spell. My nights were spent memorizing small simple spells so when Roma deemed my magic safe to use, I could begin practicing. This was only the beginning of my time with Ro, so much was yet to come.
[267 words]

comformation
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™ ๐ธ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž

Postby strawberrymwilk » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:10 am

Name a time you witnessed this magic at work in the natural world

It was obvious the river was the work of water magic. I had been out adventuring after waking up from an afternoon nap. All the land around my previous colony was thoroughly explored by me. Every day I ended up going deeper and deeper into the forest seeking out anything new. Today the river was the newest of my discoveries. It flowed easily alongside the land, sticking out due to its vibrant blue coloring. Yet the most interesting part of it all was the fact it was flowing in the opposite direction. Instead of following the land and going downhill, it went up. After batting at the water a few times with my paw I decided to follow it. Maybe after I reached the top I would attempt to mess with the water a bit more. Dropping into a crouch I peered over shrubs the river continued to flow under.
There was water everywhere. It flowed in intricate twists and turns often leading off into smaller paths or connecting back together. Furthest from where I stood was another cat who looked as if they were directing the water themselves. The cat would send water one way, allowing it to flow for a bit before changing up and letting it go another way. It felt like I was standing there for hours. It was so entrancing to watch the cat work. As they began to slow down I took one last quick peek before scurrying down the hill again. As cool as it was to watch the cat work, I didnโ€™t want to get caught and risk any possible aggression.
[269 words]

conformation
Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:11 am

You're starting to get the first sparks of your magic- what does this look like, and what do you do?

It had been almost a week since I witnessed the cat in the forest. Since that day I had been kept busy and unable to head back out to watch them again. I made the trek out in record time. My plan was to go further down one of the streams where the other catโ€™s magic would still be there, but not too strong. Placing my paws in the stream I stretched back and closed my eyes. I imagined the water flowing over my feet and then stopping. When I opened my eyes back up it had done just that! In my shock the water began flowing again, splashing me in the face.
[113 words]

conformation
Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:11 am

You discover a magic rune in the forest, glowing with this magic. What do you do with it?

After the water, I was hit with a wave of exhaustion. I decided to head back, that was enough for one day. Taking a slightly faster route back I ran into what looked like a rune laying on the ground. Hesitantly I touched it with a paw, symbols began to fly around my face before the world went black. Perhaps that rune was a bit too advanced for my magic typeโ€ฆ Iโ€™d have to bring it up with someone else as well as beginning to work with runes that were suited towards water magic. I couldnโ€™t wait to get started! Well, as soon as I woke up again.
[108 words]

conformation
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™ฃ๐พ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž

Postby strawberrymwilk » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:41 pm

You discover a magic rune in the forest, glowing with this magic. What do you do with it?

swzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
A hissing noise rang out from under my feet dancing up towards the sky. Frozen in place, I slowly looked downwards to see what was underneath me. A bright blue stone rattled under my paw, a light symbol etched out on it. As i began to slowly lift up my paw the once clear sky became flooded with dark clouds. Heavy rain pelted down around me. Not wanting to get wet I placed my paw back on the mysterious stone. Instantly the rain stopped all signs of water gone. How strangeโ€ฆ.

[92 words]
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™ฃ๐พ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž

Postby strawberrymwilk » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:53 pm

As great of a mystery that the stone was, I couldnโ€™t stand here all day. I had left my colony recently and if I wanted to make it back to my temporary den with enough time left to go hunting I would have to leave now. Quickly I withdrew my paw, as if that would make any difference and covered my face with a paw, not wanting my face to get soaked. Yet as I heard the downpour around me, I was still dry? It was as if the water was falling everywhere but me, an invisible umbrella protecting me.
[100 words]
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™ฃ๐พ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž

Postby strawberrymwilk » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:02 pm

A cat takes some time to show you how to use your magic; who are they, and how does it go?

I never planned on getting close to him, let alone becoming partners. But life has its own plans.
It had been a bit since that fateful day with the stone and nothing strange had occurred. I wrote it off as a one-time experience, the stress of leaving getting to my head. I was headed back to my den once again, this time I had caught a fish and ate it and was ready to nap the afternoon away. My plans came to a halt at the sight of a tabby laying at the entrance, their eyes watching me slowly.
โ€œWho are you?โ€ I barked out, preparing to defend my territory.
โ€œIโ€™m Estera and Iโ€™m here to help youโ€ The cat spoke as they stood up and headed towards me. At this I took a step back, wanting more distance between us till once again they spoke, โ€œTogether we can strengthen our magic, so what do you say Karma?โ€

As I laid my head to rest on his chest I took a deep breath and allowed our magic to mingle above us.
[181 words]
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me