A decision {Unfinished??}

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

A decision {Unfinished??}

Postby PurpleWill » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:02 pm

"It's lonely out here... surrounded by all these people," William closed his eyes, " Do you think there's something wrong with me. Everyone is so busy running around with their lives, so connected, yet I fell as though I'm floating along unhinged from everything else. Just staring back at all those people with their interconnected lives." He sighed and pulled his knees to his chest, squeezing his eyes shut tighter. The boy he was talking to gently took his hand and smiled reassuringly.
"You know it's okay to feel lonely. All those people who seem so connected barely know each other and rarely even have time to think about anything, especially not their loneliness." The boy said.
"Thanks Levi. You're probably right. I'm just so scared. What if I can't connect to anybody? What if it's just me sitting here all alone in this damned room waiting for someone who I know will never arrive." William looked defeated. All he wanted was someone to hold him and lull him to sleep at night. All he got was sinking, deafening, loneliness.
"It's alright to be scared, to be lost. You just have to remember I am always right here. Waiting until you feel ready to reach out for my hand and come back to somewhere. Somewhere where you feel safe. Where someone can make you safe. Where I can help you and make everything alright." Levi held William close and waited for his friend to fall into a restless sleep. When he finally did Levi got up and grabbed a blanket to place on William. After grabbing a large enough blanket, he laid it over the only living person he cared about and snuggled up close to William.
When William woke up in the morning, he was surprised by the weight of Levi's body against his. He smiled lightly at this and gently laid his friends head down on the couch they were on. He got up and scribbled a note onto a piece of paper and stuck it to the coffee table. He then walked out the door and climbed up the stairs onto the roof. Looking over the ledge to the street below he wondered what he was going to do.

Please tell me what you think! I have spent a long time editing and rewriting this and yet I still don't know how it ends
William🐙⁽ᵖᶠᵖ ᶜʳᵉᵈᶦᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ SerenityMay ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵒⁿ ᶜʰᶦᶜᵏᵉⁿ ˢᵐᵒᵒᵗʰᶦᵉ #TECHNOSUPPORT

Image Image Image: TechnoSupport
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
PurpleWill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me