random scenes I think of for my sons yuqing and minjun

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

random scenes I think of for my sons yuqing and minjun

Postby blissie » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:10 am

as title
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

we discussed this scene before as a plot point so censor

Postby blissie » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:12 am

Edited once twice for comma misplacement
    Yuqing lightly brushed his finger over Lei's delicate eyelids, his eyes flickering in the firelight.

"It's not you" He paused, bending slightly and placing light, feathery kisses where his finger had been beforehand. Yuqing looked down, caressing the young man's cheek as if he were the most precious piece of china. "It's not any of us."

Suddenly, an abrupt screech sounded from outside the room. Yuqing's eyes hardened, standing back up straight. He grabbed his coat, heading quickly towards the outside.

Right as he reached for the door handle, he stopped, before turning, hastily walking back to where Lei was situated.

"I almost forgot," He chuckled, bending once again before planting his lips on Lei's forehead. Brushing away a stray tear under Lei's eyes, Yuqing whispered something softly against his forehead.

He turned back towards Lei before he left the room, grinning brightly with the never diminishing amount of pride shining in his eyes- just like it always has been. The light of the fire reflected on his face projected his smile to seem even brighter- almost too bright to look at directly.

But Lei didn't look away.

"I'll be back soon."
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me