➤ Writing Storage

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Postby Lucario » Mon May 31, 2021 10:49 pm

Giveaway Prize for Lucky333123
"About x He is a scholar from the stars. He loves stars/galaxies, He is a daydreamer, he loves writing his stories down"

Quiet evenings are his favorite. Those when the rain was softly pattering against the walls of his cave. It made him calmer than anything else, and it also gave him a chance to study. On the quiet nights, he would pull out his dusty, old telescope, and point it towards the sky. Those were the nights where he could see the stars exactly as they were - shining as if they existed only for him. On the rare occasion, he would see a shooting star. Although he knew that it wasn't exactly plausible, he couldn't help but wish upon those stars. It was never a big wish - he refused to get his hopes up that high. "Tomorrow will be a good day" was the most common. More often than not, this wish would come true. Even if he didn't believe in the specific power of the shooting stars - how can a ball of gas control somebodies fate? He believed much more in creating your own luck - doing good deeds would draw positive energy towards you, and thus, you would have a good day.
Quiet nights allowed him time to write. As someone whose head was filled to the brim with stories, it pleased him greatly to be able to sit, and write those stories out. Some about damsels in distress, being rescued from an evil dragon. Some about princes, and princesses, living in their own world. It made him happy - even if he never found the time to share these stories with anyone. In fact, he had never found anyone who he felt would enjoy his stories the way that he did. It wasn't that he was embarrassed, no, he just didn't feel as if they were ready for the world yet, they would have to wait. Only those who have known him for years know that he loves to write - from others, he keeps it a secret. He protects his writing as if it were the most precious jewel in all the world, hiding it from the outside world. It makes him proud, knowing that he can construct entire realities using only a quill and some parchment.

Last edited by Lucario on Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

11 (WIP)

Postby Lucario » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:34 am

Giveaway prize for Vanrouge
Waiting on storyline ^^
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:36 am

The rain pattered quietly against the roof of his home. It would be an understatement to say that Baphy loved the rain. He frequently collected it to use on his plants. His home had become almost overgrown with plants in the recent years - standing on tables, chairs, and even a few hanging from the ceiling. It made him beyond happy to care for the plants with which he shared his home.
Besides his plants, another thing which occupied his home were books. Old, dusty hardbacks adorned the shelves as if they were specifically made to sit there. He absolutely adored the smell of old books. Over the years, he had gathered them from car-boot sales, garage sales, and second hand stores. He wasn't a huge fan of buying new books - instead, he preferred to buy those with a story beyond the words that sat on its pages.
Baphy believed that every book had a story to tell - about its previous owners more often than not. Books about the occult, history, anything and everything.

The day had begun to draw to a close, and the sun sat daintily on the horizon. He felt calmer at this time of day than at any other time. The time was his own - once the sun had set he had no responsibility, no work to do, no expectations of him. And thus, he just sat. He gingerly plucked a book from his shelf - running his hand over the leather cover, before a smile made its way upon his cheeks. He moved quietly to his sink, where he filled his cast-iron kettle with water, before setting it on the stove.
While he waited, he produced his own mixture of tea leaves - creating his very favourite flavor. It took him a few months to conjure this exact solution, but he absolutely deemed it worthy of the effort. The kettle whistled to signify that it was ready, the sheer whistle being the only thing that tore through the silence of Baphys little cottage. He picked up the kettle, pouring the water into his mug, before making his way over to the woven chair which sat by the fire. His very favourite place to be.

He could read for hours, losing himself in the ideas of the occult. It calmed him, strangely. Many others found it horrific that he would find comfort in the depiction of torture, and spells, and potions. He didn't mind. He knew that nobody could stop him from learning. His tea left off puffs of smoke as it sat on his armchair, his eyes drifting lazily between words.
He was happy, to say the least.

Last edited by Lucario on Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:38 am

Giveaway prize for Daevyr
backstory of x

A soft, breezy day. The small chicken could feel the gush of the wind force its way through her feathers. Trudging through her garden, she couldn't help but to notice all of the small beetles that lived within it. Beetles, Spiders, Centipedes. She loved every single one of them. As a gardener, it was her job to care for them - and she did it well, spreading fertilizer every time that she needed to, liming the soil when it became too acidic. She was humble, but it was known throughout the village that she was a brilliant gardener - and had many people coming to her for tips. She'd always help them, and more often than not, they'd repay her promptly.
She was also known for her beauty. Her feathers were known to shine in the sun as if they reflected your very soul right back into your eyes. To say that she was a beauty would be an understatement.
As she considered her evening plans, the wind began to pick up. She wasn't all that fond of the wind, upset that it often blew her hat from her head, and thus, she began to make her way back inside - stepping through garden beds, peonys, roses, and tulips. She picked up the pace as the wind did - before beginning to feel a little strange. She began to feel the breeze in places she hadn't before - the back of her neck, her stomach - all places that were usually covered in lush feathers. It wasn't until she got inside that she realized what had happened to her.
She was naked as a baby.
All of the feathers for which she was known had been blown right out of her skin, leaving her bare, and red-raw. She couldn't help but be upset, her looks now disappearing. She found herself crying into the mirror, wondering how this could have happened. The village people found it awfully amusing - taking the chance to laugh at her whenever they could.
It didn't take long before she became a recluse, spending every day tending to her garden. Through her own research she had learned to grow the plants even taller than she was - in an effort to hide what was now an ugly lump of flesh.
Even now, she is known as the chicken with the beautiful garden - even though nobody sees her anymore. Those new to the village always wonder why they never see her out and about - why they never see her in the stores. Truth is, she is mortified. The laughs of those who used to respect her buried their way deep into her skin, leaving a black mark on her very soul.
Last edited by Lucario on Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:23 am

For HellyyBoo

Felicity
Felicity knows how to handle herself. She knows exactly what she wants, and how to get it. She is known for being extremely independent, believing that she doesn't need anybody. Consequently, she also believes that nobody needs her. She is outgoing - able to talk to absolutely anybody, with no fear. She experiences emotions very strongly - however, she doesn't show them outwardly. She loves her siblings, "band mates" as she would call them, more than anything in the world, even if she is unable (or unwilling) to let them know this. Due to her independence, she has a habit of believing that her opinion is worth more than other's, frequently talking over others to give her opinion - even when not asked for it. She has an amazing passion for dogs, spending a lot of her time researching about the different breeds, and their temperaments. She hopes to become a handler, and trainer of Police, and War dogs. It is undeniable that she loves her parents - however, she refuses to stay with them. She wants to go out on her own, and experience the world, without being tied down to one place. Her parents protest this decision, of course, but she won't listen to them. Felicity is often stead-fast in her decisions, and once her mind is made up, it is impossible to change it. She finds herself to be very different from her sister, Haidyn, the two having wildly different interests, however, they are still extremely close. Felicity finds this relationship healing - always knowing that she has a link back home, no matter the circumstances. Her relationship to her sister grounds her, and makes her feel safe - even if she won't admit it.
(288)
Haidyn is an extremely quiet girl. Her heart is known to be absolutely huge, and she holds an amazing amount of love for those around her. Unlike her sister, Felicity, Haidyn is scared of quite a lot of things. Much like her sister, though, she pretends to be tougher than she is. She has an extremely over-active imagination - spending quite a lot of her day daydreaming about what she would like to do with her life, and when she is older. Despite this constant thought, however, she doesn't quite know what it is that she would like to do. This unknown gives her some amount of anxiety - eating her up from the inside. She idolizes her sister, and is sometimes jealous of how Felicity knows what she wants to do - and how to do it, while Haidyn does not. To say that she is obsessed with her sister would be an understatement. She is known to be clingy to those that she loves - often being described as "needy". She doesn't mind this all that much - she believes that being clingy is nothing to be ashamed of, and that she is deserving of the attention that she gets. She pays out the same attention to those who need it - an attribute that lead to her being labelled as "huge hearted". She is usually found hanging off of Eratheph, which they don't seem to mind in the slightest.
(242)
Ethan is the most out-going of the bunch. He is excitable, and tends to over-react to things. He hypes absolutely everything up, and likes to keep everybody in a good mood, as much as he can. He has been labelled as "over-the-top" by many - but this doesn't bother him in the slightest, and he refuses to change his personality for those who don't like him. He is one of the biggest pop-stars in the land, and he absolutely loves his level of fame. He is extremely famous, and loves his fans more than anything in the world. He is very social, and takes a lot of time out of his day to speak to fans - its humbles him at times. He absolutely adores the attention that the fame brings him. Growing up, and even now, he wanted to be a doctor - however, due to the fame that he has received, he understands that this may well be an unachievable goal for him. He is known by his family to get attached to people extremely easily, if he is left to get to know them enough. Due to this, he tends to avoid long, or often, meetings. It helps him to stay focused on the task at hand, rather than becoming interested in people's lives, and what's going on with them at any particular point in time. He loves his sister very, very much, and is secretly jealous of her. He wouldn't dare reveal this, though.
(248)
Last edited by Lucario on Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:25 am, edited 6 times in total.
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:33 am

❝Kill the party with me and never go home❞
Nathan x Jaden

The planetarium had closed for the night. Wednesdays were always the quietest. In all honesty, Nathan couldn't explain why. He didn't complain though, it had been a lifelong dream of his to share his love of the stars with the public, and now, as an adult, he finally had the chance to. Considering the fact that they were already closed - and it seemed to be a busy night outside, with the footsteps of people forcing their way through barriers, and into bars - Nathan decided that he would head down to the bar just across the road. It was run by a Kalon that he had come to recognize. The other Kalon reminded Nathan of himself - he seemed energetic, and always attracted people right to the bar, where he would talk to them for hours upon hours. Nathan himself was quite a talkative Kalon, finding himself able to talk about anything, and was brilliant at keeping a conversation going. At the mere idea of somebody mentioning the stars, or the solar system, or planets, Nathan would launch into a ramble about how people used to think that the Earth was the center of the very universe, when in reality, it was us revolving around the sun.
And thus he made his way to the bar. He had agreed, with the help of some bribery, to take part in the Karaoke night that was taking place. Nathan didn't consider himself to be much of a singer, in fairness - but he did have a rough idea of how to hold a note. He enjoyed singing, it kept his mind active when the planetarium was quiet - kept the silence from creeping in. Upon arriving, he sat at the bar, making the usual small-talk with the owner.
"Busy night?" hummed Nathan, a phrase which seemed to escape his lips every time that he visited.
"Oh, you bet!" replied the other Kalon. "I've seen you here quite a few times, may I ask why Wednesdays in particular?" he ventured.
"Oh" began Nathan, "I own the planetarium across the road, you see. Wednesdays just seem to be the quietest nights, so I come here." he explained.
"Ah! I get you!" replied Jaden. "I've been meaning to visit, but never quite got the chance. I'm Jaden, by the way. Jaden Jamison"
"Nathan" replied the smaller Kalon.

The Kalons found themselves talking for quite some time. Nathan, about the planets, his questions about life, and whether there is a deeper meaning to it all. Jaden, about his three kits, and his own history - how he was taught skills that quite easily could have lead him down a different path. He was taught how to be a smooth-talker, something that would have come in handy if he had gone down the path of a con-artist. But he turned himself around, and instead, took to running a bar. He learns a lot about the patrons that frequently visit him, and had been known to help patrons who he realizes are struggling.
Laughter always fills the bar - an attribute that lead to Jaden's want to be a stand-up comedian. He spoke about how he had done a few gigs, but always found himself slightly nervous before going up.
It was abundantly clear that the two got on like two peas in a pod. With the similar ADHD between them, they rambled to each other, both loving the other's company. That was, until the song came on. Nathan was a huge fan of My Chemical Romance, and when the song "Planetary Go" began to play, to say that he went absolutely feral was an understatement. He made his way onto the stage, and grabbed the microphone - glad that nobody else had been singing at the time.

"There might be something outside your window
But you'll just never know
There could be something right past the turnpike gates
But you'll just never know"

Jaden found himself staring at the other Kalon, as if time itself had frozen. His friends had always told him that he would know when he found "the one", that he would feel a charge of electricity force itself through his vertebrae, and throughout his skull.
And by God, was he electrocuted.

"Get up and go
Who they want you to be
Who they wanted to see
Kill the party with me and never go home
Who they want you to be
Who they wanted to see
Just leave the party with me and never go home"

Nathan found himself quite a bit more confident when he sang. Then again, it could very well have just been the drinks that he had had. He would be lying if he said that he hadn't felt it too. He found himself getting the shivers, resonating throughout his spine.

"This is it. It has to be him!"
"This is it. It has to be him!"

Jaden couldn't control himself. He made his way onto the stage as he had done so often before with other patrons. Except this time, it was different. He wasn't doing it to make friends with someone. He wasn't doing it to convince someone to buy some more drinks. He felt physically drawn to Nathan, and refused to deny himself of the pleasure of being close to him - no matter how many people he had to brush passed to get to him. He found himself picking up the second microphone - every karaoke bar has two microphones, just for this sort of occasion -. Luckily, he knew the song, and began to sing along with him.

"Are we still having fun?
Are you holding the gun?
Take the money and run, we'll never go home
I've got nothing to lose, you've got nothing to say
And we're leaving today, we'll never go home"

"I think I'm gonna go now
I think I'm gonna go now
I think I better go now
Gonna go now, gonna go now
Gonna go now, gonna now
Go now, gonna go now
Go home"

Nathan felt as if he were finally safe, as the song ended. For once in his life, he felt like he belonged, like he was exactly where he was supposed to be. Maybe Wednesdays have always been a quiet night just for this reason, just for him. Jaden found his tail bumping off of the other Kalon's, turning around to make sure that they didn't end up getting tangled. That was when it hit him.

"We were....made to be together" he whispered, to himself more than anything.
"Hm?" began Nathan, before feeling Jaden's paw under his chin, guiding his head towards their tails. Their shines seemed to match each-other's perfectly. Nathan left out a nervous chuckle, "You know what? I think you might just be right" he hummed, before leaving the stage once more, Jaden not far behind.

He sat down at the bar once more, and the two got back to talking. "I felt something," he began, "When I was up there with you. It felt like I had been electrocuted, as if my world had suddenly been refreshed" he rambled.
A cheeky smile found its way onto Jaden's lips - "I felt it too" he replied. Jaden himself had never been one to be especially interested in the stars, or the solar system for that matter, but he found that Nathan made it out to be the most important thing in his world. Even just Nathan's excitement about the subject made Jaden feel as though he should be listening.

"Are you in a band, by any chance?" Nathan spoke, a soft pink filling his cheeks, as he pushed his straw around in his drink. Jaden couldn't help the blush that followed suit. Many a time he had been told that he should be in a band, that he was good at singing, but it was different coming from Nathan. Sure, the other people had their heart in the right place, but it was never something serious, it was always just something to talk about. From Nathan, it felt real - it felt like it actually mattered. Jaden had already come to value Nathan's opinion extremely highly. "I'm not" he hummed, looking at the other Kalon sat on a stool. "Well I think that you should be. You were absolutely amazing up there, I thought I was dreaming." replied Nathan. It wasn't hard to tell that Nathan spoke from his heart every single time. He was so incredibly passionate about everything that he spoke about, it would be hard not to listen. "Really, you think so?" he blushed, having to look away to mask the smile that came across his face.
"I really do."

It wasn't until one of the other barmen rung the bell for last call that the two Kalons recognized what time it was. It was just coming up to 12am. "I hate to cut our meeting short, I truly do, but I do have three kits at home, and the babysitter should have just left. I don't suppose you'd like to come home with me tonight? I have a spare room for you to sleep in. Only if you want to of course, I don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything that you're not comfortable with. Please don't be afraid to say "no" to me." Jaden began, knowing that the kits would become anxious if he did not return at the time that he said he would. It had happened before - his own fault, he admits - and he didn't want to put three young kits through the stress once more.
"I would like that very much" replied Nathan. In all honesty, he had never met a Kalon that was so accepting of the word "no". This only deepened his trust for him, knowing that he could express himself freely without being worried about what would happen if he were to disagree with him.
And so, off the two went.

To say that this was the beginning of a love story would be quite the understatement. It was obvious that Nathan loved Jaden more than all of the stars, and the planets combined. And Jaden felt the same way - he felt as if he could tell Nathan anything, without the stress of being judged. The two were genuine soulmates, and made each other happier than anything else on Earth.
Nathan continued his planetarium, even after the two moved in together. As the town became busier, Nathan began to shorten Wednesday's hours, that night was date night. They would often just sit at the bar, just as they did on that fateful night, and become nostalgic about everything. Every time their song played, everybody knew to clear the stage - as this was their moment. They felt alone in the world, in the best way. They felt each other to be the only company that they would ever need - and nobody found anything wrong with this. They were more in love than anybody that they could think of.
They became known through the town as the couple who would never split. And that was true. Every fight that they had - no matter how infrequent - was sorted through communication. They spoke freely to each-other, and understood the situation from the other's perspective. The three kits came to love Nathan as if he were their father, and he loved them as if they were his children.

Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

16 (WIP)

Postby Lucario » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:03 am

Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:03 am

A quiet evening. Lou was finally cleaning up the studio after the day - being the only person in the studio as he closed wasn't exactly his favorite thing. He found it awfully boring at times, and managed to get up to all sorts of mischief. Thus - he decided to invite his partner over. Said partner, Amulet, was swinging his legs from one of the chairs as he watched Lou pack everything away - being sure that everything was sanitized properly - for use in the morning. Amulet was known for being relatively quiet - preferring to simply watch the world go by. He was extremely soft-spoken, having being brought up with the "speak only when spoken to" rule. Due to this, he has found joy in the peacefulness of the world when it is quiet. He doesn't see the need to speak to everybody that he meets - unlike Lou, who seems to be able to strike up a conversation with absolutely anybody. He tends to talk mostly about parties, something that Lou was a huge fan of. He was known for being the life of the party in town - he was fun-loving, and many would describe him as an absolute blast to be around. He lived life to the fullest, and enjoyed every second of it.
Amulet was the same, in his own way, of course. He, too, lived life to the fullest - but while Lou preferred loud parties and concerts, Amulet enjoyed the serenity of the beach, and the forest. They were opposites, in a way. While Lou helped Amulet to come out of his shell, and truly experience the world for what it could be, Amulet taught Lou to simply take it easy - teaching him how to find time for meditation, and relaxation.
The shop had been closed for about an hour before Lou finally finished cleaning up - counting the money in the till, and putting all of the chairs away. A soft sigh left his lips as he outstretched his hand beside him, beckoning for Amulet to join him as he stood in front of the door. He opened it, before stepping outside with his partner, locking it behind them once they were outside.
This was easily Amulet's favorite part of packing up the shop with Lou - the walk home.
At this time of night, the town fell silent. The street-lamps had just turned on, showering the pathways, and the alleys with a soft, golden light. It was as if a blanket of light had covered the town. The two also became silent - but not in an awkward way. Lou knew well that Amulet loved the silence on the walk home, and thus, he allowed him to relish it as he so often did.
It wasn't much of a walk - five minutes at best, but for Amulet it felt like an eternity, in the best possible way. It made him happier than anything to be able to walk next to Lou, hand-in-hand, down the street.
The apartment was quiet once they arrived - as it so often was. The two switched on the lights, before making their way across the room to the sofa. They sat, before beginning to speak of their day - explaining to the other what happened, and what their plans for the next day was. The two were known for communicating extremely well, everything was out in the open, which made things quite a bit easier for them. It brought both joy, to fully know, and understand what was going on in the other's head.

Last edited by Lucario on Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:50 am

Commission for freya.mikaelson
X
word limit: around 200-300 ish
extra info: she's in university and is very social; likes pranking her friends; spends a lot of time at the skatepark; photography major :)

Aurelia is an extrovert, to say the least. She is extremely social, and has been known to strike up conversations with people who she doesn't know very well. Due to this, she has quite a few friends, of all different backgrounds. She loves to help people, and is generally rather soft-hearted. She is a brilliant listener, although she does sometimes (Accidentally, mind you) speak over other people to give her opinion on something - whether she was asked for it or not. She is currently attending University in Amsterdam, as a photography major. One of her favorite things to do would definitely be to prank her friends - always innocently, of course. She follows the rule "confuse, don't abuse" almost religiously. She loves to see her friends get confused, and can't help but laugh along when she reveals that it was her all along. She spends quite a lot of time at the skate-park, and due to her outgoing nature, has made quite a few friends, who have taught her how to skate, and rollerblade over the years. She also uses the skatepark as a background for her photos. She is known to not be too bothered when she falls - as she understands that she's not a professional yet, and even then, everybody makes mistakes. She loves to listen to Rock and Roll while she skates - it puts her right in the mood to do her very best. She has been called "rebellious" by many - a label that she doesn't mind all that much. Overall, Aurelia is an absolute pleasure to be around - and does her very best to make sure that everybody in a group feels included - she is loved by many.
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:54 am

Commission for Mirror Mask

Lovelace is one of those girls that everybody wants to be around. She is known as an older sister to many, and has quite the collection of friends. She is extremely graceful in her movements, mannerisms, and speech - to put it lightly, she is quite literally the epitome of femininity. She is almost a human thesaurus - known to be able to recite words that many haven't even so much as heard of. Due to this, she also knows her fair share of insults - being able to throw out the most delicate insults, to the point that many don't understand them. This confusion brings her great joy. She is not a fighter - preferring to handle things verbally. She has gained a reputation for being relatively calm in these disputes. However, when a fight gets physical, she prefers to let her partner, Sagan, step in. She seems to attract children to her side - and she treats them as such, believing that everybody deserves the right to love, and warmth. She does her very best to spread this love to the children that flock to her, she fawns over them for hours on end over the days. It brings her such joy to watch those who she helps to raise flourish in a way that is productive - and she believes all of her "children" to be perfect. She is a witch, which is not hidden information. Those that know her know that she loves to spread her own knowledge throughout people - and never gets upset when somebody believes that her magic is fake, or a trick. She simply does her very best to educate them - and allows them to go on their way if they still do not agree with her. She does not bother herself with such petty arguments.

Avery is extremely soft-spoken. He has a reputation for being anxious, although hardworking. He is not one for socializing outside of his group, being found orbiting Bishop, Pascal, Newton, Sagan, and Lovelace more often that not. His duty in life is to lead those who are lost - finding himself so determined, and driven to do so that he notices himself becoming lost, at times. He longs for somebody as a companion - somebody who would be willing to hold his hand as he does with mortals, somebody who would whisper comforting words into his ear. Regrettably, this is a luxury he has yet to find. He believes that if he were to open up to his friends however, that they could possibly be that person for him. However, his thoughts are filled with the idea that, if he were to tell them about his wants, their opinions of him would be shrouded - and they would no longer see him the way that they do now. He would no longer be the fun boy that they know, and love. He would no longer be worth the care that they show for him. Because of this anxiety of his, and the fact that he has little to no friends outside of this group, he stays the way that he is - quiet, and soft. After all - that is what he is known for. That is who they know him as, isn't it?

Last edited by Lucario on Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me