➤ Writing Storage

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

20 (WIP)

Postby Lucario » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:55 am

Giveaway prize for Alaska
She goes egg hunting and gets her ear bitten off
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:52 pm

A busy night for Lucielle. She had finally finished cleaning up the shop, twenty minutes before close, before her neck began to sting. She propped her brush against the shelves, before bringing a paw up to it, rubbing it for a moment. She groaned quietly, before it began to get worse.

She had been born with a symbol upon her neck, a birth mark, as she would call it. Many had told her that it reminded them of a yin-yang, although she could never differentiate between the yin and the yang. Some joked that when she met her soulmate, they would have the opposite sign. It was an idea that floated in her mind since she was a child, however, she didn't truly believe that that would be the case. She didn't necessarily believe in soulmates either, for that matter.

The stinging only got worse, before the bell upon the door rang. "Just a moment!" she called, having to take a seat to compose herself. Her mark had never stung before, she made a mental note to search the internet for some sort of reason before she went home. "Okay, how can I help you, ma'am?" she spoke, as she made her way to the front of the store. The kalon that stood there took her by surprise, for a moment. She was a beautiful color, and Lucielle would have been lying if she said that she wasn't awe-struck.
"I'm looking for some pain-relief" said the girl. Her voice was soft, soothing in a way. Now, Lucielle had always been taught to ask why a customer needed pain-relief, or any sort of medication for that matter. It had been a policy at the store for a while, and while Luci didn't exactly agree with it - preferring to keep customer's business private - she asked out of habit. "Can I ask what for?". She was already reaching for the medication before the other Kalon spoke once more.

"You see, I've suddenly gotten this stinging pain on my neck, I don't quite understand it, and I'm hoping that you'll have something to help".
"A stinging pain, you say? Well, you're in luck," began Luci, having already considered what medication she would use for her own stinging pain. "I have the same pain at the moment, I suppose-". The other Kalon cut her off as her back was turned.
"Oh, how peculiar. You seem to have the very same mark as myself. I've never seen anybody with another".
The Kalon lifted her hair to show Lucielle the mark, and sure enough, it was the opposite of her own.

A soft chuckle left Lucielle's lips. "Oh, haha! You know, my friends at school used to say that the person with the matching mark would be my soulmate" she rambled, not noticing that the other Kalon had fallen silent. "My friends used to say the same.... surely they weren't all wrong?"

Lucielle found herself raising an eyebrow, considering it. "Maybe you're right.."

Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:20 pm

Kritter is an extrovert, to say the least. He is known for being the life of the party in the majority of situations - and is able to strike up a conversation with absolutely anybody, regardless of their age, gender, or personality. He tends to get over-excited at times, and has been known to accidentally talk over people - however, once he realizes what has happened, he is extremely quick to apologies, and allow the person to continue with what they were previously saying. He is extremely kind to everybody that he meets, and tends to get attached to people relatively quickly. He also tends to keep quite a lot about himself a secret - in fact, he prefers to listen to what other people get up to, and their problems, rather than share his own. He focuses more on other's rather than himself, finding it more interesting to help other people solve their problems, then to even consider beginning on his own. He is a star-gazer at heart, spending countless hours at night laying on his back, in his garden, and simply staring at the stars. It calms him in a way that nothing else does, and he finds it extremely therapeutic. It helps to distract him from his racing mind, as he does find himself worrying about others much more than is necessary. It makes him happy to simply lay in the silence, and consider what each different constellation means - do the stars really tell the future? Or is that just a fairy-tale that parents tell their children when they want them to go to sleep? Either way, it calms him to the core to know that the stars existed long before he was born, and will continue to live on long after he is dead.

Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:30 am

Akash would always remember the day that he was saved. He still had nightmares about what it was like to be trapped under pounds of snow, shouting for anybody to help him. He found himself dreaming of those who kept looking at him, but looking through him. They were unable to help him, of course. They knew that if they were to stop, and land, they may never be able to make their way back into the sky. Akash didn't understand this at the time - and simply saw the fact that they seemed to know that he was there, but nobody came to his rescue. It seemed unfair that he was trapped - his very life sinking through his skin. Why would nobody help him? He was only young, and had so much that he wanted to do, and yet, nobody came to save him. Nobody except Nanulak. This was the day that the large dinosaur became his savior, an angel that had come to his rescue at the very last moment, the very second that he needed saving most.

The wind whistled in the valley surrounded by mountains. Snow had already covered a large portion of the mountains, and every so often, it became a large mass of powder, and came falling down the mountain, destroying anything in its path. It was a relatively loud evening - the bellowing of mammals, and reptiles alike filling the air, piercing through the momentary silence that fell as they caught their breath. It had been snowing for days upon days, something that wasn't uncommon during this season. However, that didn't exactly mean that any of the dinosaurs were exactly prepared for it. Many had already been killed in the snow of the last season, and herds had not yet recovered from the mass of losses that they had to deal with. Dinosaurs had been in mourning, and found themselves unprepared when the snow began earlier than usual. Food stores were low, and dinosaurs were struggling to keep themselves warm, and safe. The land was vast, and unforgiving - the snow that pelted the soil having trapped many a dinosaur, those who were unable to float across. It was a dangerous place to be, and even more dangerous for a hatchling like Akash.
Stories had been told over the years of hatchlings becoming lost in the snow, and only being found when the snow inevitably melted - to say that it was heart-breaking would have been an understatement. There was nothing more upsetting for parents than finding their young child trapped under a mass, knowing that they had struggled, knowing that there was nothing that they could do.
The small, bird-like reptile had found themselves alone, and unsure of what they were to do. The snow was unrelenting, beginning to encase him ever so slowly. He began to panic, frantically shaking off what little snow he could, having to repeat the motion multiple times even to uncover his eyes. He was becoming more scared as every moment passed - the snow was showing no signs of stopping, and he had nobody around him to pull him out of the hole that he had created. He had remembered his parents telling him that he had to move on, that the snow was beginning to get worse, and that they simply had to go. Akash hadn't wanted to leave home, he was rather comfortable there. It was close to everything, and he had spent his whole, while short, life there, with his siblings. His siblings had learned how to fly already, and thus, they were much stronger than him when it finally came to their leaving of home. His parents ignored his concerns, and left the home in the dead of the night, in fear of the snow that was to come. He remembered his wings becoming tired, he was only young, and he could only fly so far. He had only been beginning to learn how to fly the morning before - thus, he could only stay in the air for a few, short moments before plummeting down to the earth below. His parents hadn't stopped, perhaps they hadn't noticed the hatchling falling, and shouting for them. Either way, now he was alone. Either way, he didn't have to time to worry about that right now, what he needed was to find his way out of this mess, and back home. Maybe somebody else would pick him up, and take him back to his home, where it was warm, and safe.
He found himself calling for help, to anybody who could possibly hear him. His calls were to of no avail, however, as the whistling of the wind seemed to drown out even the loudest of calls. He has afraid, to say the least. To imagine that his parents had left him, knowing well that his other siblings would be able to follow after them, simply broke his heart. He was the youngest of the hatchlings, the runt of the litter, if you will. He was frightened.
He made his way onto his feet, hopping about in the snow. He was becoming cold - and even he knew that he wouldn't survive all that long in the snow, considering that he was small for his age. He could hear others of his kind above him, almost as if they were taunting him for not being able to join them in the sky. He called for them, desperately, hoping that that would be able to hear him - that somebody would tell his parents where he was, and that he was stuck. He began to think of what he would say to his parents when they finally came back. He didn't know if he would be angry, or if he would be upset, but he was sure that he would be relieved. He day-dreamed about what his siblings would say - they would have to be proud of him, of course, he would have survived something that had ended the lives of so many dinosaurs before him. All the while, the snow continued to pile around him, encasing him in an icy chasm that was sure to become his finally resting place.
Yet still, nobody came.
For what felt like hours, but could only have been minutes - he called at the top of his voice, sucking in as much air as his little lungs would allow him to. Even then, nobody came.
He became even more panic as the time went on, hopping as much as he could, even though the small muscles in his legs had begun to burn, and he felt as if he could barely stand. He was beginning to give up hope - the snow beginning to pile up around him once more. In truth, he had given up completely, understanding that there simply wasn't anything that he could do anymore - he was doomed.
Until somebody did. A huge dinosaur, much bigger than Akash, came bounding through the snow, forcing the soft powder away from it as it moved. Akash began to call even louder, begging that they hear him. Luckily for him, they did. A large dinosaur by the name of Nanulak had appeared, a savior, at last. He felt as if all hope was no longer last - and maybe, just maybe, he had a chance at survival. Akash waited until they were right in front of him, before beginning to flap his wings, harder than he had ever done before. The adrenaline had begun to set in, and Akash felt a sudden, new lease of life. He could see above the snow, and saw a future. He rose steadily, before finally being able to land himself right onto the other dinosaur's back. Safe, at long last. The other dinosaur began to make its way steadily towards its own den, an area that wasn't quite as snowy as the mountains. Akash was beyond relieved to finally be saved - having struggled so much.

The two got on extremely well - learning from each other as the years passed. Nanulak taught Akash everything that he came to know, and acted as a parental figure for the young hatchling. The two did everything together - Akash found that, after being abandoned once by his parents, he had a new anxiety of being alone. Nanulak understood this fully, and was willing to allow the younger dinosaur to be with him whenever he needed to. In essence, Nanulak raised Akash as his own - and for this, Akash is eternally grateful. Each snow-season, Akash becomes anxious once more, returning to the spot where he was certain that his life would end. Even though it didn't, every time that he returned to that spot, he became upset. He remembered everything that had happened extremely vividly, and as if it had happened simply moments prior. Nanulak always comes with him on this journey, of course, being sure to allow him to sit on his back if he needed a break.
It was a welcome change for Akash, when he was saved. He finally felt the warmth that a parent could give - a care that only Nanulak gave him. It made him feel special, more than anything, as if he were loved. And he was. Nanulak loved that boy as if he were his own - and cared for him with every fiber of his being. It made him happy to know that Akash was well-cared for, and knew that nobody could care for him as well as he did. And thus, that's exactly what he did. Nanulak made sure to teach the hatchling to fly (as best he could), to love, to care, to be responsible for his actions, to make friendships. As Akash grew up, their bond never faded, even after they would argue, even after they would say and do things that they didn't mean. The love that formed between them kept them warm into the night, and kept their souls alive. It was a bond like this that Akash had found himself needing in life.
Nanulak had given Akash a home, which was something that he came to cherish forever. A home, and warmth, and security, and safety. Akash grew up to be a large reptile, being able to make friends wherever he went. He credited Nanulak with this, of course, he always believed that Nanulak had been asking people to become his friend - which Nanulak denied, of course, he would never admit to it. He simply wanted the young boy to be happy, and by God he was. He was happier than he had ever been with his family - although he now considered Nanulak, and the herd that came with him, his "real" family. They had raised him, and taught him, and nurtured him. They were to blame for Akash's success, they were to blame for his life.

Akash made them beyond proud, and he loved to be a part of their herd, even if they did get odd stares from others, of course, they didn't look alike. The herd would migrate each year, Akash soaring above them, making sure that they stayed on the right track, keeping an eye out for danger. It was an extremely beneficial system for both of them, and less dinosaurs were lost each year, with Akash's eagle-eye keeping them all safe. Many memories were formed as Akash lived with the herd, and it made him beyond happy when new dinosaurs were brought in. He became known for teaching the babies certain things, from how to forage, to how to stand, at times. Every so often, he would bring the newest members of the herd into one of the caves, during the snow-season. He would wait until the snow began to block them in, with their parents near-by of course, and he would begin his tale. Those who knew him knew that he would sometimes exaggerate, but the new members didn't need to know that. He would amaze them, before Nanulak would come barging through the snow, to rescue them once again.

Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:34 am

Cage is the most loyal dog that you would ever set eyes on. He is serious, gruff as some would say. He has been known to help absolutely anyone with any problems that may arise - and is extremely good at doing so. He is level-headed, and has the ability to step back from a situation fully to examine it from both points of view. He is extremely reliable, and is the one that his friends know to come to if they need help, even with the smallest of things. His material items are some of his most prized possessions - and he has been known to become extremely protective, possessive even, over them. He fears that things will be taken from him if he does not protect them, this translates over to his friends, also. He tends to ignore his own issues at times - preferring to help his friends solve their issues, rather than try and solve his own. He is polyamorous, and tends to his two partners as if they were the absolute light of his life. He can be snarky at times, sometimes towards said partners, but they understand that it is simply a part of his personality - said snarkiness is a signal that he needs a break, even for just a few moments. He tends to get overwhelmed in large areas, becoming anxious.
Cage likes to be in control. He likes to feel as if he was the one to guide everything, and becomes upset if he cannot. His partners do their very best to help him to understand that control isn't always something that he can have, and he becomes better at understanding this as time goes on. The three love each-other more than anything in the world, and through all of the fights (even though they are extremely rare), their love only deepens. The three have become known as the unbreakable - those who have tried to interfere have been met with nothing but a brick wall, and Cage's snarky attitude. He protects his partners with everything that he has, fearing them being taken away from him also. This idea also brings him a great deal of anxiety - his two partners understand this, however, and do their very best to assure him that they won't be going anywhere, and that they love him more than anything in the world. He understands this deep down, however his anxiety does sometimes form a wall between them, which takes only a conversation to break down once more.

Cage is a guard-dog, in a sense, and cares for his partners extremely deeply. They return the love, of course, and the environment that they created is one of love, and care, and safety. All three regard the relationship as a safety net of sorts, and they know to come to each-other with any sort of issue, no matter how small.

Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:03 am

Cage didn't have the greatest of family life as he grew up. In fact, he never really knew his family at all. From a young age, he was a stray, having been born in a puppy-mill, and sold to a family who did not care for him the way that they should have. He lasted about two weeks in that family, before being chained in the back-yard, and left. Every so often, when they would remember his existence, they would toss him scraps from the table - often-times too far away from him, to the point that he could barely reach them. He became malnourished, and this ended up leading to horrific issues for him. Eventually, he was let loose by a passer-by who was kind enough to unchain him, allowing him to roam free. He became a fully-fledged stray, living on the streets without so much as a friend to call his own. He began to sink into himself, becoming silent, simply preferring to watch people as they worked, some throwing him scraps as they passed. These scraps were what kept him alive for many years, and he has found himself eternally grateful to those who were willing to feed him - even if his hunger caused him to act out at times, snapping, and snarling at some that passed. He managed to find an abandoned car-yard, and became one of the yard-dogs, and spent quite a lot of his time patrolling the perimeter, sometimes being lucky enough to find a mouse or two on his travels. It wasn't easy, in the slightest, but it kept him strong for when he needed it. He owned very few items, but they became extremely important to him as he grew up. He began to hoard things, cans, bottles, trash, anything that he could get his hands on. It gave him a sense of control - he could keep these things with him, and he could control how many he had, and what he did with them. This control didn't last long however. With multiple other dogs in the area, each more hungry than the last, nothing would last long, especially food-items. Many an item was taken from him, which was what eventually lead to his over-possessiveness. Each and every friend that he made along the way stuck with him for a while, before being sent to the pound, or simply leaving. The constant unknown of life lead to him gaining a large sense of anxiety when it came to meeting knew people. He would become extremely self-conscious around people, and refused to allow them to get to know him. Due to this, he became known for having a snarky nature, and many avoided him. That was, until his partners came along. They pulled him out of his shell, and into a loving, and caring home. This warmed him from the inside out, and began to lessen his anxiety.

Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:42 am

Arthur.

Arthur is an extremely loud lad. He is easily excitable, and tends to get extremely emotional over things that many may deem "small". He cares with his whole heart, and has been known to blindly trust people, unwilling to hear even a single bad word about a new friend. This trust has been known to lead him down dark alleys, and into situations that he is unable to get out of. He has willingly given away many of his personal items, just because someone has asked for them. In short, Arthur is unable to say "no". It is common knowledge that, when Arthur becomes quiet, things have become serious. Many tend to take him seriously when he becomes quiet, and it brings him pride to be able to silence a room in a matter of moments. He has an extremely keen eye, and has been known to be able to spot things that others cant - this makes him very useful when scavenging for food, and when searching for somebody. He is a soft soul, really, enjoying reading, and writing whenever he can. He grew up as a stray, never knowing his family, and even now, never intending to. He always believes the best of people, and enjoys to see the brighter side of things, even if others can't. He is an extremely positive fella, and has a history of lighting up the room when he walks in. He tries his very best to show people that life doesn't have to be all doom and gloom, and that it is okay to lighten up a little - and most importantly, have fun. While he enjoys to voice his opinions, he doesn't necessarily like when all of the attention is upon him. This is what drew him to Cage, initially. When Arthur gets anxious during public events, he tends to hide behind Cage - (CHANCE'S SONA) doesn't have the heart to tell him that he's actually bigger than Cage. He enjoys to hide under things, and is quite the explorer when he wants to be. He is a hiker, at heart, and absolutely loves to be out in the country-side, where he can run about as much as he likes. He finds that this calms his anxiety when needed, and releases energy, even when he doesn't realize that said energy has built up.
His two partners are the absolute light of his life - and he cares for them with his entire heart. He is extremely protective over them, and has been known to make threats if somebody decides to make either of them uncomfortable. He is aggressive at times, but never towards his partners - they understand that they are safe with him, and he makes sure that this doesn't change. He does his very best to create a caring, and loving environment for the two, and has been learning to pick up on signs about their mood from body language, and their tone of voice. He doesn't always get it right, however, and does sometimes need to be reminded about certain characteristics. He is extremely loyal, and caring, and has been known to give brilliant advice. He is also able to calm people down when it matters the most, which is a skill that he is extremely proud of.

Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:58 pm

An early morning for Yari - He had been awoken early to the sound of a cockerel - making his presence very much known. Yari didn't mind, of course, he knew that he needed to tend to the farm as he so often did. It was to be a relatively quiet day - with just his usual tasks to complete. The Time Of Flowers was just upon the horizon, as he prepared for the forth-coming markets, which would no-doubt be taking advantage of the weather, and the surge of fruit and vegetables that it brought with it. He had peppers, apples, and carrots as his main crop this year, having found them more bountiful than they usually would be this time of year. He was glad of the change - he was beginning to be sick of seeing potatoes, and cabbages all year round. The sweetness of his new venture had treated him well thus far. He made his way out of his home, the sun just beginning to show its face over the mountains. This was his favorite time of the morning - when the grass was still saturated in dew, the sun itself seemed to be shaking its way out of its sleep, and, most of all, the silence that came with his early rising.
He quite enjoyed the silence that followed him for the majority of his mornings - he found that it made his job easier, being able to focus on what he needed do to, rather than constantly being distracted by somebody having a conversation. He began with his apples, pulling his little step-ladder behind him. He wasn't the tallest of his folk, and although he could reach the apples on the bottom branches, those which resided in the middle always seemed to be the sweetest. He had brought his wicker basket with him, something which had served him extremely well over the years. He inspected the apples that he could reach on the first step, finding a few to be just-before ripe. They were maturing quickly, and would most definitely be ready in time for the surge in sales. It pleased him to see such progress - and made a mental note to remember to keep an eye on these trees over the weeks to come, nothing would annoy him more than if they were to become over-ripe. He did his very best to keep his crop as ripe as it could be, striving to give his customers the very best of the bunch. He plucked those that had ripened sufficiently, before placing them in the basket which hung at his hip. Five. Not as many as he would have hoped for, but enough to keep him going. He made his way down the ladder, choosing to leave the apples on the middle branches, hoping that he would remember to pluck them before they over-ripened.
He folded his ladder down, resting it against the tree, before beginning to make his way over to the next field. His pepper-vines had been planted only a few months ago, but had already been rather bountiful. He loved to check on them in the mornings, taking great care not to bruise them as he inspected their growth. They had been growing enough to engulf the bamboo that he had placed to keep them sturdy - hoping that it would shelter them from any storms which would occur. Thankfully, they were still strong, and proceeded to grow upright. He made his way to his shed for a moment - grabbing some of the bamboo which he had ordered from the next village over, hoping that these thicker stems would be enough to keep the vines held upright. He removed the old bamboo from its place, before replacing it with the new stems. Standing back to inspect his handi-work, a soft smile came over his face. It was as if the peppers thanked him, swaying ever so slightly in the breeze. His basket still in-hand, he made his way back towards them, inspecting them as he did with the apples, those on the bottom first. The peppers had treated him slightly better than the apples, with quite a lot of them being ripe enough to harvest. And so he did. He plucked those who were willing - and placed them into his basket, turning each and every one of them over in his hands for a few moments, making sure that there were no signs of bugs, or other creatures which weren't supposed to be there. Due to the new technique that he had picked up, the insects which would usually reside here at this point in the year, had found better places to be. This made him immensely happy - as he would be able to save gold on pesticides.
Once finishing with his peppers, he waved to them ever so slightly, a sign of respect that he had picked up in his childhood. He did his very best to show his crop respect, and in return, they grew beautifully. He made his way towards the carrot-field, a task which he didn't particularly love. Carrots prosper mostly in moist soil, and thus, the soil tended to stick to his feet. He huffed ever so slightly, being sure not to step on any of the crop. This year, he had planted a catch-crop, radishes, which would nourish the carrots in a way that the soil couldn't. He had found it extremely helpful, and the carrots had grown rather large because of it. He didn't love radishes in the way that he loved carrots - but they were a way to make a few extra gold to keep him warm for the winter. He performed his usual routine of checking the crop - which wasn't so easy, considering that they were underground. He removed those that had rotted, making a note of the areas where the soil was just a slight-bit too damp. Once more, he plucked those that were ready, and placed them into his basket, which now was overflowing with crop. He was proud of his progress of the day - a soft smile coming over his cheeks. The sun, at this point, had become tired, and began to make its way under the veil of clouds. He knew that it was almost time to return back inside, placing some dry-soil into the places where the ground had become too wet for his carrots, before picking up his basket, and beginning to make his way back home. He passed each of the fields that he had previously visited, a soft wave of his hand to each and every crop which had treated him so well today. He couldn't help but be proud of himself - glad that his crop had treated him well. He was excited for the markets to begin once more, knowing that he always picked up some new ideas, and techniques from the other farmers which cared for their crop in the same way that he did. He loved to share his own ideas with them, and over time, he had gone so far as to write down some of the things that he had learned - there were so many that he couldn't possibly remember them all off of the top of his head. Writing them down reassured him that he was doing each technique right, and surely enough, he was. Many a year he had been the awe of the village, with a huge yield from his crop. It made him extremely happy to be able to share his own tips, and he loved to see the farmers the next year, when their own crop has become larger.
Making his way back into his home, he placed his basket onto the table, before beginning the task of making himself some food.

Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:47 am

triscafe wrote:Username: triscafe
Writing Wanted: I’d love a little romance/family story between these two ponies!
Word-Count: 500+
Characters Included: https://toyhou.se/10341923.annie-love / https://toyhou.se/7625286.nebuloid-love
Personal or Entry: personal! Ask-nebuloid on tumblr has the comic my friend is writing about these two, this would be a gift for him if you’re down to write it!
Deadline: take your time!
Payment: I’m currently trading all of my pets for art, so if you wanna send me a trade for whatever you want from any of my groups pls go ahead! Thanks so much if you’re willing! (Also pls take some items for fun I have so many of those too!)

It was a peaceful beginning to the day, ponies had gone about their daily duties, and now were beginning to settle down. Tweedy, a young, curious pony, found himself asking his father about a story he had never been told - the story of how he and his mother had met, and eventually fallen in love. Nebuloid, a pilot who took great pride in his work, was surprised at his question - assuming that he had already recounted this story to the colt. Regardless of this thought, he found himself smiling at the thought of being able to repeat the story of how his life was saved by the most beautiful mare he had ever laid eyes on.

"Well," he began, unable to suppress the smile that slid across his face. "You know, I wasn't always that good of a pilot. It all started about nine years ago". Tweedy sat, excited to hear the story, and quickly sat. "I was abandoned by my old flight crew, unable to escape a deserted planet". He didn't relay all of the details to his son - leaving out the wounds that he had sustained, if only to not worry the young one. "I heard somebody speak, and that's all I remembered before I woke up in a hospital bed. I had no idea where I was." His child fell silent, he began to understand why his father had not yet told him this story, it was upsetting to think about the pony he knew to be strong in a place of vulnerability. "And then I saw her, the most beautiful mare I'd ever seen."

Annie Love stood by the pony's bedside. She was a nurse at the hospital that Nebuloid had been rushed into. She had been on her rounds when she noticed that the pony had woken up. "Are you feeling alright?" Her caring nature became abundantly clear from the moment that she spoke - it was hard to feel any pain when someone so nurturing was stood beside you. "Sir, are you alright? You're staring at me." The male was confused for a moment before realizing that he had failed to answer her question, and instead had just been gazing at her, unable to take his eyes away from her for even a moment. Needless to say, he was awestruck. "Oh, my bad... I'm alright."

Upon hearing this, Tweedy couldn't help but let out a giggle. "So, what made her decide to go out with you?" he questioned. Nebuloid was quick with his response - "Well, my charm obviously" as if it were the only possible answer. It was at this point that Annie entered the room, her blond mane tied back into a ponytail. She snickered at her husbands answer - "If I remember, you fell out of that hospital bed right after that." The male couldn't help but blush in embarrassment. "You have no charm, dear."
Quickly changing the topic, Nebuloid returned to the goal for the day - "Now, Who wants to back a cake?" This seemed to work on Tweedy, who excitedly responded with an "I do!!" With the young one now distracted, he turned to his wife, whispering a grateful "Thank you for saving me, Annie."

Later on in the day, Tweedy once more found himself excited - he had been invited to his great aunt's home for the weekend, and was ecstatic about it. "I cannot wait to see aunt Saturn and her fancy house!!" he exclaimed, barely able to contain himself from bouncing. The train journey wasn't all that long - and soon, Annie had dropped the colt at the house - " I'm sorry I have to leave so soon, I hope you have a great weekend!" she hummed, bidding farewell to her. Saturn seemed to recognize the young one's excitement - "I suppose you're waiting on gifts, huh?". Tweedy couldn't hide his "Mhm!". A slight chuckle left the older pony's mouth before she responded "Of course, but don't open it until we get to the house."
It was then that Saturn's companion spoke - "Are you excited to stay with us for the weekend?" Once more, Tweedy's insatiable excitement rose to the surface - "Do you guys really live in a castle? Will I get my own room? Are there dragons?" Once the door was opened, Tweedy couldn't believe his eyes at the sight of the house - It was much, much bigger than he could have possibly imagined. "Oh my gosh..It's huge in here!!"

He then remembered the gift that he carried with him, asking if he could open it. "Of course, Tweedster" his aunt replied. Tearing open the packaging as quickly as he could, a small, brown frame was revealed. Inside, lay a picture of his father in his younger days - "Woah! A picture of my dad as a filly?" he questioned, greeted by a warm nod. His curious nature got the best of him again, "What was he like at my age?" The question was one that Saturn hadn't expected. "Well.." she began.

Her voice became more delicate as she attempted to find a way to gently broach the subject. "Your grandfather, Orbit, wasn't a very happy or... nice man. So, your father would stay with me from time to time." She paused for a moment, remembering her time as a teacher - "This was back when I worked at Celestia's school" she clarified. She continued again, studying the young ones face for any signs of upset - "Since his mother had left, and the school needed me in Canterlot most of the time, I couldn't always be there for him." She paused once more, trying to word her story in a way that wouldn't upset Tweedy. "Because of Mara leaving, Orbit resented your father, and grew more and more bitter."

She recalled the day that Orbit had ordered Nebuloid out of the home, for a simple mistake. She made the conscious decision not to tell this part of the story, for fear that it may bring up uncomfortable memories if her nephew was ever reminded of it.

The rest of the weekend, thankfully, passed without any more of Tweedy's questions regarding the family's early life. Upon his arrival at home, he became worried. His parents beckoned him into the living room, and asked him to sit down. He remained silent for a few moments, fearing the worst, before his mother spoke. "Tweedy, Your father and I have some good news." The young colt left out a silent breath of relief, as he listened.

"You're going to be a big brother!"

Tweedy sat for a moment in shock, before his thoughts became clear. "Will I still get my own room?"

Last edited by Lucario on Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:39 am

pyo, aella
300ish words each

Pyo
Pyo strives for perfection. She spends the majority of her time in the lab completing work, to the point that Dib or Gaz often have to physically drag her away in order to prevent her from overworking herself. She will rework her projects until they are, in her eyes, perfect, often spending days at a time redoing things that, to others, have nothing wrong with them. She is highly-strung, and unable to sit still for any period of time. She finds this easier to deal with when she has something in her hands to play with - as it allows her to focus on one thing, rather than being bombarded by the sounds, and visuals provided by her surroundings. Her overworking and constant need for stimulation often leads to an over-stimulation - during which it is extremely easy to get on her nerves. This causes her to lash out. She has a tendency to overthink things, often repeating things that people have said to her in her head multiple times over - trying to figure out what it could mean. She enjoys playing small pranks on people, just for the sake of being petty - this often includes simply pushing things over/off of counters (she is often described as being cat-like). She holds grudges for an impressive amount of time. During an over-stimulation episode, she tends to be unable to control her own emotions, often reacting negatively - some have said that she overreacts to small things, but she disagrees. They are certainly not a fighter, however they are extremely protective of their friends, always willing to step into a fight if it means that their friend with be safe. While she overthinks interactions, she tends to under-think her own actions. This leads to her being labelled as reckless, as her decisions often have undesirable consequences. She has a tendency to dive into situations without a fore-thought or plan.

_________
Aella
Aella has a rather deceptive appearance. She likes to come across as graceful, very girly and weak, while the opposite is true. She has a tendency to cause problems on purpose 0 for no reason other than to see the way that people will react to her actions. She is known to have anger issues, and often over-reacts to things that others may see as small. She refuses to accept any disrespect towards her, and will retaliate with ten times the aggression. People who annoy her don't usually get the chance to repeat their actions. Needless to say, she is certainly a violent imp, leaning into stereotypes. She was born ready to fight, and will often start arguments in order to escalate to a fight. She finds joy in the annoyance of others. She owns a pet bat, which she loves dearly. She crafted a nail-bat quite a while ago, something which often discourages others from annoying her. She loves to use this bat for various things, none of which are particularly good. She is extremely protective of her belongings, and people that she holds dear to her. She will smash anything, or anyone who dares to mess with them, without asking a single question. She has a strong dislike for royalty, and will loudly voice this opinion regardless of where she is. This, in itself, has led to multiple arguments, which she relishes. Some believe that she holds strong opinions for no reason other than to start arguments - which she doesn't confirm nor deny. Her grace often leads people to believe that she is unwilling to start anything that could lead to a fight, regardless of the rumors. Those who try and prove this theory, however, don't often live to tell the tale of their encounter.

Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me