Wild's Calling - World

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Wild's Calling - World

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:24 am

Map of Nysa

Secret Haven is the island that joins the Plains of Rhea and Serene Woodlands and the heart of Nysa. Secret Haven is a vast open savannah. Rolling hills of fresh grass bountiful and as far as the eyes can see. There aren’t as many trees around but there are a few little rocky caves and dens here and there.
    Prey is plenty and there are many berries should they choose the feast on them. The closest watering hole is Naga’s Lake though there are very small creeks that have branched off from said lake or Mermaid Hideout. The current den of the pride is a rather large rocky cave that sits near a few trees, overlooking a wide area of Secret Haven. On a good day, one could see all the way to Reaper’s Garden.

Flora & Fauna of Secret Haven

The fauna in Secret Haven is aplenty. There are many options for predators to choose and hunt from should they choose. Majority of the time, smaller preys such as hares, prairie dogs and other smaller mammalian species share the vast open plains with the colony. However, when the time is right, sightings of larger animals like elks and deers can be seen. They come from the colder climates further up north where the Plains of Rhea meet Devil’s Highlands.

The water bodies around Secret Haven is also home to countless of aquatic life. The lake is home to several freshwater species such as trout and bass. Mermaid Hideout is known to have salmon when the time of year is right.

Since Hyliefs are semi-avian, they do take to the skies as well and would hunt birds out of the sky when needed. Migratory birds are a common sight when the seasons start changing. However, it is also known that they aren’t the only predators of the skies. Birds of prey like falcons and kites have been seen soaring around, in search of smaller birds or animals to pick off. The colony tends to avoid them as they’d prefer not to get involved with birds that have such deadly talons.

As for the flora, Secret Haven can be rather plain. It’s mainly wide open fields. It’s an endless sea of green. However, there are a few trees here and there. The trees come bearing fruits and nuts which is also a good source of food. There are trees that are large enough to home out of.

The lands of Secret Haven are also sprinkled with bushes. During the right season, some of these bushes will flourish and bear fruits like berries which can also be eaten. When residing in Secret Haven, the colony is always spoilt for choices.

Rocks and various rocky caverns and bluffs are also found in Secret Haven, making it an ideal living space for the colony. The rocks and hills along the plains provide some height and change of scenery for the colony as well. However, if a cave is not the desired living space, there can be dens found around the hills of the rolling plains. These dens were used by other animals in the past and is proven to be rather sturdy. If one prefers to make their home from scratch, there are various hills around that could make for the perfect den site as well.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Water Sources

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:25 am

Water Sources:

Naga’s Lake:

Mermaid Hideout:
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plains of Rhea

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:26 am

Plains of Rhea:
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Scorched Lands

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:26 am

Scorched Lands:
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Serene Woodlands

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:27 am

Serene Woodlands:
DarkestWerewolf