`✦ ━━ warrior cats au : musings.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

`✦ ━━ warrior cats au : musings.

Postby yves » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:41 am

a place to jot down ideas for my warrior cats AU [x]

while this AU may not be written out as proper fanfiction, it doesn’t stop me from
developing storylines and arcs, and planning out future writings. i put this thread on
this specific board because, at its core, this entire AU is a story—and development
is key to story-writing as well as actually writing it. i am also a hobbyist writer, and
most of the pieces i write tend to be one-shots and short stories. that being said, i
absolutely appreciate thoughts and opinions on my work!

disclaimer: some cats mentioned may be characters belonging to my girlfriend, but
this is an AU we’re working on together so there will be interactions.

pixel credit

yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`✦ ━━ i.

Postby yves » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:21 am

the tribe that runs underground━━
    a tribe located on the more elevated side of the moor territories. it is believed a group of ancient cats travelled from the tribe of rushing water [canon] to the moor territories to form their own clan. the tribe that runs underground lives primarily in a system of caves and tunnels, accessed by the far side of a rocky hill by a pine forest. they share traditions similar to the tribe of rushing water, including cave-guards and the modern naming traditions.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`✦ ━━ ii.

Postby yves » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:26 am

twoface’s soul━━
    twokit was a rarity from birth. unusual for toms, he was born a tortoiseshell cat, but with a perfect line down his face: one side ginger with a yellow eye, and the other side black with a blind blue eye. to twolegs, this phenomenon is known as the chimera mutation. yet with twoface, it was always so much more. he lived his life in dawnclan as twokit and was apprenticed to jayheart as twopaw. dreams began to detail a group of cats that live deep in a series of caves, soon leading twoface on a journey to the tribe that runs underground—and discovering he is a reincarnation of not one but two ancient cats, tiger’s pounce and raven’s song, who were littermates. it explains why twoface’s face looks just like that... as though he has two faces, split down the middle; the truth is revealed that he is comprised of two cats. eventually, twoface discovers his quest of reconnecting both dawnclan and cloudclan with their forgotten ancestors in the tribe—after living in solitude in the river territories.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`✦ ━━ iii.

Postby yves » Sun May 02, 2021 7:53 am

tiger’s pounce and raven’s song━━
    the litter of two born in the tribe that runs underground, an ancient tribe originally made up of sharpclaws that separated from the tribe of rushing water many moons ago (perhaps separate from gray wing and clear sky’s group in dawn of the clans). tiger’s pounce and raven’s song were born to falcon swoop and chasing leaves, the former being the current leader. raven’s song was the calmer and more practical of the two, and her congenital blindness led her to choose to train as a healer rather than a sharpclaw—though she later was killed in her training by a rockfall. in comparison, tiger’s pounce was a buff and brash, cocky tom ever since he was a kit, eventually becoming a cave-guard. the siblings were later reincarnated in the form of twokit, a tortoiseshell chimera with the appearance of a two-sided face, tasked with bringing the knowledge of the tribe back to the clans.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`✦ ━━ iv.

Postby yves » Fri May 14, 2021 12:46 am

where i go bonkers with horror!warriors aus━━
    i know what you did last summer: a small group of clan cats with a reputation of being quite troublesome━though no one expected them to be capable of killing a fully-grown rogue. originally mistaking the fluffy reddish-ginger tom for a fox, the group were divided as some were desperate to tell the truth, while the others insisted on covering it up. they ultimately dump the rogue’s corpse in the lake, but over the next few days the cats begin to receive strange omens and signs. is it starclan sending warnings down after knowing what the cats had done? or is it the spirit of the dead rogue seeking revenge for his murder? tensions begin to rise as one of the cats is found dead in their den one morning.
    final destination: visions! visions are literally a canon part of warriors and you bet i’m going to utilise this! a cat experiences a premonition of a natural disaster (e.g. forest fire, flood, earthquake) which entails a very detailed, realistic vision of said disaster playing out. finding out it was in fact a vision, the cat attempts to warn the clan━but no one except a few believe them, who manage to vacate the vicinity. the cat’s premonition plays out exactly in real life, leaving only the survivors. over the next few moons, it seems as though death is out to get them and take back what was his: they were always meant to die in the disaster.
    jennifer’s body: two cats, both the best of friends since kithood. i imagine one of them is attacked and potentially even possessed by a dark forest cat (paralleling the movie). over time, that cat basically ends up continuously killing other cats due to an increased bloodlust... idk this idea is still in the works.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`✦ ━━ v.

Postby yves » Sun May 16, 2021 7:43 am

crowfang’s treachery━━
    ivyclaw and crowfang were the best of friends since apprentices; crowfang was always the one to encourage ivyclaw to let loose and break the rules once in a while. it all fell apart when ivyclaw was appointed kestrelstar’s deputy—and crowfang’s rage grew faster than ever. she was stuck in the past, while her best friend was going up in the world. ivyclaw, soon to be ivystar, left crowfang in the lurch. the jealous warrior continued to live in the shadow of her former friend. tensions only grew when crowfang had her first taste of blood; truthfully, it was a pure accident, but crowfang threatened ivystar to keep silent or else she’ll expose the leader for a past wrongdoing while they were young warriors, which would only paint ivystar as a fraudulant leader. ivystar was sworn to secrecy as crowfang’s final act of revenge. though as tensions grew, as crowfang’s suspicions for ivystar became more intense, which was when she plotted her final move. on a patrol with her apprentice, crowfang sent breezepaw away to fetch the leader, claiming to have found something that required ivystar’s immediate attention. it was a trap—yet ivystar was too late by the time she realised. crowfang had a taste of her second kill, and it was her oldest friend. though ivystar’s death was a mystery among the dawnclan cats for several moons to come, after crowfang framed it as a mere freak accident.

[i have a whole animatic in my head based on ivystar’s death & crow(fang)’s consequent kitty crimes to look what you made me do by taylor swift. :0 stay tuned for part two of crowfang’s kitty crimes.]
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`✦ ━━ vi.

Postby yves » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:05 am

but it would’ve been fun, if you would’ve been the one.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me