๐Ÿ—ฆ โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€โ€บ playing favourites โ€บ

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

hi!

hello?
No votes
hiya?
100%

Total votes : 1

๐Ÿ—ฆ โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€โ€บ playing favourites โ€บ

Postby caesou » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:51 pm

a journal of stuff i like!
    maybe this opening page will be bbcoded later...

wanna read about stuff that i feel meh about? here!

warning: big images, bbcoding, lots of text...

i am using an hp laptop, chrome - my hp dimensions are generally smaller than most other computers.
    now using 27" asus monitor, chrome. my dimensions are 2560x1440 iirc.
Last edited by caesou on Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ—ฆ โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€โ€บ cosmos tide โ€บ

Postby caesou » Thu May 06, 2021 8:34 pm

โ—
โ—
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ—
โ—
x
โ€ƒ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ—
โ—

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
x
๐ŸŸŠ ; ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž
    nation: ruin
    obtainment: recharge

๐ŸŸŠ ; ๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐๐„
    hair: sky fall
    dress: cosmos tide
    shoes: endless echo
    hair ornament: dawn of dusk
    gloves: shift time
    tattoo: void world
    foreground: time pilot
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
x

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxx๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐š‹๐šž๐š•๐šŠxxxโ”€โ”€x(xx๐™ฑ๐š„๐š๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™ณ๐šˆxx)xx!!
(xxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ขโ€ƒโ€ƒโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxโœฆxx๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘ xxxxxxxx

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
what a pretty suit! i think it's craftable on the chinese server? and if
it was, it blew my mind knowing that it was, because it's such a
beautiful suit, and for a poor V0 peasant like me to be able to own
the suit? a gift sent from heaven.

that dress is to die for. that hair is to die for. the whole suit is to
die for. it's really hard to describe how pretty it looks, because it's
just... pretty. but i'll start here: man, i love the silver and white!
it looks so beautifully done and blended, and the whole vibe of the
suit is just... ๐Ÿ‘Œโœจ๐Ÿ˜Œ so silky and windy at the same time. the feet
are also super neat... it's just this blend into like, holographic
something, or something LOL. but it's nice. idk how i'd use those
like, floating purple things that are around her, and i wonder if the
suit would look better if it didn't have it? but it's kinda cool. pretty
cool. OH and that like weird glowing "moon" effect around the suit
- can i have her, please? i want it so bad. i want the whole suit so
bad.

i really love a lot of ruin suits. they bring out these cool, sparkly
holographics, and there's something about the way they design their
futuristic, ruin clothes that is just so nice to me...
i always imagine ruin suits to be like, quite sleek and stylish and
futuristic. this one isn't that, like it doesn't have the form fitting
clothes or anything. but it's still so beautiful c;
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

ImageImage
โ—
โ—
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ—
โ—
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ€ƒโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Last edited by caesou on Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ—ฆ โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€โ€บ thank u, next (album) โ€บ

Postby caesou » Tue May 11, 2021 2:50 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

xxx;xโคฎโ€ƒ โ‡คโ€ƒ โ–ถโ€ƒโ‡ฅ โ€ƒโŸฒ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†

man... i love this album.
when the album first came out, i was actually dealing with a breakup. like maybe, a week or a few days after it? idk, it just felt like it came at the right time so soon, so fast, so quick. and it was literally... perfect. amazing. i heard myself within her lyrics.

i didn't hear each song clearly when i first listened to it - it's like one of those times where you like, when you first listen to an album, you don't quite hear everything and some sounds blend into each other. it was kinda like that. but it was still a nice bop. i didn't really expect much - i saw "imagine" and thought oh my god, yes, perfect because imagine had been released before (as a single? i didn't really pay attention to music terms then) and i also loved that song. and also related to it from a relationship sort of perspective; i hadn't broken up yet, but man oh man, i heard myself in those lyrics too. i really did. it was a beautiful song already, but it hit real close to home when i listened a bit harder.

so yeah, i'm just vibing and bopping until i get to... in my head. and oh my god. my world turns upside down. the way she sings the chorus, i heard it, i heard it. i heard the pain and the sorrows that she and i went through in our relationship(s). just from the way the song sounds, i heard myself in it. i heard the pain of my relationship in it. to this day, in my head is still one of my favourite songs from that album. it's just... everything i could've asked for and more. it's amazing. i love her vocals, especially the chorus.
i later realised that y'know what, i don't really relate to everything in the lyrics. i thought my relationship was exactly like what i heard, that i thought of my partner as some holy angel who should do no wrong. and that's true, my image of my then-girlfriend was shattered when i realised she wasn't who i wanted her to be. but another part of the pain of that relationship was that i never forgave her, i held her up to that mistake and then... i was only bitter. i was so bitter. i only saw her for that, and my mind got so, so confused. i tried to communicate, but we were both young and didn't what to do. finally, we broke up, at last. but i guess, in my head still strikes a chord in me. i've grown up from all that turmoil now. but i shouldn't deny that it held me in the palm of its hand as soon as i heard the first note.

i then got to listening to the rest of the album, came to know the other songs a bit more. i never really looked up the lyrics and the interpretation too deeply, i just listened to it, read the lyrics a couple times and have a vague idea of what each of the songs are about. but yes, i can name every song on that album. it's not that hard for me (or hard in general, isn't it?).

small added edit: there are a few songs i feel iffy about. 7 rings and break up with your girlfriend were disappointments for me since musically, there wasn't much in those songs. and i wasn't really a big fan of the lyrics. i'm sure they're both great for ari - this entire album feels like it was a raw product of who ari is and how she expresses herself - but i'm not a retail therapy person, and break up with your girlfriend is not really my vibe. if i interpret the music video as self-love, it's actually a lot more clever, but i did listen to the lyrics very literally first time around ๐Ÿ’€

point is, loved the album and held such a deep personal connection to me. got me up and down through my breakup hours. probably made me feel worse at times but you know what, i don't care that that's happened. this album still gave me a voice for my pain, it still give me a sound for what i felt and i felt heard. it did that for me then, and i'm still so grateful for it now.
thank you, ariana grande, for putting a song to what i felt. you saved little 2019 me.

4/5
Last edited by caesou on Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:14 pm, edited 18 times in total.
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ—ฆ โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€โ€บ SOUR (album) โ€บ

Postby caesou » Sat May 22, 2021 11:18 pm

whoa, two music posts in a row? and both about an album? no way ๐Ÿ˜ณ

but MAN i just listened to this album tonight while cleaning my room - it's only partially cleaned, but that's okay - and... i did not expect it to serve a banger after a banger. literally. actually. i am not kidding. it is so good.

when i first heard of driver's license, i just thought it was going to be a generic pop song. never listened to it. i heard deja vu was around somewhere, and also didn't listen to it. i just thought rodrigo was going to be some new fad. but really, she ain't playing. she really ain't. one of her songs popped up on the... sad songs club playlist on spotify (if i remember that's what it's called) and i was like. WHOA. what is this??? a memorable, amazing, actual bop? from the one and only, olivia rodrigo?? so i gave the entire album a listen even though i really didn't have to - and i prefer to, anyway - and oh my god. the entire album. was so good.

the premise of the album is simple. i haven't looked deeply into the lyrics, i just lightly heard them while i cleaned my room. i'll read into them later. but anyway, the main basic premise is simple. the whole album is about the troubles of teenagehood (very specifically, i'd say 21st century teenagehood), with a particular focus on (a) bad relationship/s, the breakup, and the heartache that follows (i don't know if she is discussing one particular relationship throughout the entire album, or whether it's about several bad relationships). i say it's simple, but honestly... that's more complex than i imagine most albums SFJFSDG. but it's a very raw and authentic album with some really great like... rock(???) undertones and it's so angry and upset and emotional. rodrigo's vocals are absolutely amazing, she belts out some of the most incredible vocals in the choruses and it's just so good. i just really enjoyed her vocals so much, and they gave the lyrics so much depth and meaning - i'd imagine that when you see the lyric on the page, it's quite simple and straightforward, but hearing her roaring, shouting and belting through those lyrics... it just makes you feel the exact pain that she feels, and it's just that so much more. that is probably the highlight of this album: her vocals.

and rodrigo's so young too. i thought that when i'd get older and see the people around me, i'd feel old. but no, i look at rodrigo and i feel like the stars are getting younger and younger, as opposed to me feeling older and older. all the role models and celebrities around me always feel like they're so much older, light years away, but now i'm seeing celebrities that are close to my age, give or take a few years and it just makes me realise, "oh boy, there are going to be more accomplished people who are younger than me" and it's so surreal to think about. it's not a bad thing, it's just a feeling i got. might delete this part, it's quite ramblely and irrelevant to the topic at hand.
    but MAN, she's EIGHTEEN and created this entire album, is a leading pop vocal with her DEBUT ALBUM. ๐Ÿ˜ต that's insane. i wish the best for her.

i would've loved to see more complexity, more added layers in hindsight but honestly, this is literally her debut album. she's barely twenty years old. what more should i expect? i'm sure her musicality, artistry and voice (literally and metaphorically) will grow over time as she continues to do music. so while this is a genuine feeling i have, i'm also going to put it aside because this is just the start of her career. i'll let her take the reins.

i'm tempted to say that i wish there was more to the album cover as well? i don't think it's bad or whatever, i just wanna see more. give me some symbolism! some imagery! or something more personal, raw and hardhitting. while i really love her facial expression, the plain purple background doesn't give me much and i don't think the whole vibe of the cover quite exactly matches to the vibe of the album. it's too lowkey, professional and staged for me. but this whole criticism of the album cover, it's just a drop in the bucket of course at the end of the day. this is not a genuine, serious criticism. just my thoughts, and i think the music and songs that are a part of the album just speak volumes enough.

honestly, i wanna give this album a 5/5. i think i'll balance it between 4/5 - 5/5 for now as a vague range, since i wanna give myself more time to sink into this album beyond the first impression. 4.5/5 is too solid for me, i just want a vague floaty range that i'll decide for myself later.
    it's a lovely album and is overall quite simple, but so rich and raw amidst the simplicity, and such an impressive debut album for someone so young. proud of ya olivia, and i can't wait to see more.

also oops, i keep writing whole paragraphs over just one thing. oop-
Image ใ€‚Image โ€™๏พŸ ๏ฝฅ:*
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ƒโ†ชโ€‚destined to be a star !!โ€ƒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โญ๏ธŽโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœฉ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โญ๏ธŽโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
x

hi, i'm caesou! (she/they)
demi-bisexual
i coded this myself!
โ€ƒโ€ƒImage
โ€ƒโ€ƒImage
x
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ƒ.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜… โ€™๏พŸ๏ฝฅ:๏ฝฅ.โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ.ใƒป.โ˜… โ€™ใƒปใ€‚.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me