[♔] arpg writing [vok & hw ♔]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

[♔] arpg writing [vok & hw ♔]

Postby beebun » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:34 am

[♔] writing storage for my vok pride, plus my hunter’s woods clan, the pride of northern lights. & clan of the rushing falls.
please, dnp. [♔]
Last edited by beebun on Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♔] a collection [♔]

Postby beebun » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:36 am

Idk
Last edited by beebun on Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♔] [♔]

Postby beebun » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:40 am

[♔] wip [♔]
Last edited by beebun on Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♔] prompts a29, a30, a31, and c3 [♔] all used

Postby beebun » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:41 am

prompt a29 - what does a lion’s roar mean to your pride, culturally?
    - mourning is symbolized by a long, sorrowful roar sung throughout the camp. it’s meant to be a symbol of pain, and sorrow. the depth of the roar symbolizes the pain a lion is going through and feeling. the longer the roar drags out, the harder the cut. if there were multiple deaths, there will be multiple roars. after a big battle, or anything that had taken a ton of loved ones from the pride, there will be a day of mourning and roars. one after the other, a chorus of roars throughout the territory.
    some may say that this chorus of roars sounds terrible, but it is considered an insult to the lions, for to the pride, it sounds melodic and pleasant, but also sad. speaking badly of the roars can cause exile, for it means you are speaking badly of those in mourning; and therefore insulting death itself.
    it is said that those who insult death will die in the next month. so it is far better for the lion in consideration to keep their mouth shut when they do not like the deafening sound of the mourning roar.
    [189 words - 100 exp]

prompt a30 - how are romantic relationships regarded in the pride?
    - when lions mate in the northern lights they mate for life. this rule is never broken, even when a lion loses it’s mate, this rule is never broken. this is a sign of devotion and love to the pride. love is one of their aspects of life that they hold dear to their heart. any of the aspects of life are not to be broken, for it would anger the gods. flings are not permitted, as they could result in cubs. any cubs from these types of flings are considered cursed, and are shamed, even though they did not commit the crime, but their parents.
    there is no type of marriage, but it is customary for the male lion to give the lioness a gift when they become mates. mates are not forced together, but the children of the king and queen are. the king usually chooses the mates of his children, but there are rare exceptions to this.
    [158 words - 100 exp]

prompt a31 - is there magic present in your pride? what role does it play?
    - magic is apart of this pride’s life as food is to any animal. they are called magic users, or the magi, for short. any lion discovered to have magic is regarded as a child of the gods, and sent to train under the existing magi. it is said that all in the royal family have magic, and that it is the most powerful out of the whole pride. every lion has magic, but only those with the strongest are trained. magic is celebrated in the pride, as it is considered a gift and a blessing of the gods.
    there are a few restrictions to the power, however. these are rules created by the first king, for he knew that using magic in these ways would come with a terrible cost. the three rules of magic.
    1. emotions are to be felt, but not controlled. you take away freedom when you take away emotions.
    2. death is not to be trifled with, for when you do, you anger the gods. every one has their fate.
    3. claiming that your power is larger than the gods’ is a death sentence. a magic user must not be boastful.
    magic plays a great role in the lives of the lions of the northern lights. but it also plays a great role in the royal family. the most powerful magic user of the king’s children becomes the next king or queen. it also symbolizes the worth of the cub that was born, depending on whether or not they have powerful magic.
    it is rare, but sometimes a highborn cub is born without magic. this cub is considered a disappointment, and is kept, but will never get a chance at being king or queen. unless there is no other heir.
    there are many magics, but the most know ones are the below.
    empaths - emotion feelers. they are considered to be the lowest in rank of magic types. but, they are magi all the same, most of these lions are just regular in ranks, not being accepted into the magi. little is known about it, since the three rules of magic prevent it, but some empaths can control emotions. they are not the least powerful of the magi, but actually very dangerous.
    elementals - the most common magic. this power ranges all over the place. from lightening to water. most lions only can control one element, but some can control more. even rarer, one who can control them all. it is said that the first king could. but no one knows the truth.
    speakers - lions who can speak different animals’ languages. this is an uncommon power, and considered lowly like the empaths, but it is a prized power for the rank of messenger.
    there are more, but I will not list them now.
    [465 words - 200 exp]

prompt c3 - who was the first member to join the pride, and why did they give it a chance?
    anatoa had always been different in her previous pride. they called out her wings, saying she was a freak. what was wrong with her wings? she always thought, they were beautiful things. they said that she was unnatural, a freak of nature. she cursed them, and anatoa left.
    it was a long journey, but anatoa made it, and found a new pride, the pride of northern lights. verde saw her wings, and looked at her as a child of god. she saw his face and his mane, and when she asked about it, verde turned away. he had a wispy mane. as if his fur was forever drifting upwards. he had said that he wished he was like other lions, and blinked at her bittersweetly. she looked at him sadly. then anatoa joined the pride.
    they were both freaks, both of them. she saw herself in the young leader, and decided to help him build his pride.
    [157 words - 100 exp]
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♔] breeding prompt.. verde x zawa 1 [♔] used

Postby beebun » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:44 am

breeding prompt .. verde x zawa .. #1
used; yes, here
[561 words]

verde paced. should he do it? should he ask her? he was the pride’s king, for god’s sake! but still.. what if she said no? what if she didn’t want to be his mate, his queen? what if she I didn’t love him? like he did her? verde glanced into the den. just ask her. the young king thought, get it over with. he sucked in a breath, and stepped in.
    the cave was beautiful lit, zawa had herbs hanging down from the top. she was a shaman, but verde hoped that she would be his queen. the scent of plants and herbs hit verde’s nostrils, but he didn’t flinch. he liked the smell of herbs, the smell of the earth. it was much better than... other things.
    "zawa?" verde called out, his strong voice echoing in the cave, "zawa may I speak with you?" no reply. verde shifted. he was showing a lot of vulnerability in that moment, something the king never really showed, since he was the king after all. "zawa?" and now, his youth had appeared. the strong, booming voice he usually presented had disappeared, leaving the young lion bare, nervousness showing. all he wanted was to know if he was loved back, otherwise why love, when you know it is pointless?
    it was a while before he got a reply, or and sign of her, and he lost hope. zawa was ignoring him. "oh!" her voice came from behind him, from the entrance of the cave. verde got excited. she hadn’t been ignoring him! she just wasn’t there, the shaman was out collecting herbs! "hi, king verde, what do you need?" zawa titled her head in the customary hello to a king, but verde shook his head, and with a big, and nervous smile, turned to his crush.
    the king started, "I-" he stopped, taking a breath before trying again. by now, verde was blushing madly. the usual controlled lion he was had drifted away.. leaving him helpless. "I was wondering if we could go for a walk? a-and talk about some things?" luckily, zawa didn't notice his stutter, but was rather listening to the king's voice while she started to sort herbs.
    the lioness smiled as she looked up, a small blush on her face. what did he want? the lioness thought, was she in trouble? or.. no, he wouldn't notice her, no one noticed her.. "sure, what is it you need to tell me?" she got up, pushing the remaining herbs into a crevasse to sort later. her wings fluttered, and zawa smiled. verde decided to let her lead.
    a few moments later..
    "so verde, what is it?" zawa tilted her head, a blush hidden under her blue - red coat. verde shifted, he was postponing the inevitable.
    the king sucked in a breath, "zawa, I, I've been feeling this.. way." he paused, terrified after looking at the shocked expression on the lioness’s face, "I.. I can't describe. everytime I see you.. I feel different. zawa, I've never felt this way before. I think it's called love.. but I need to know, do you feel the same?" verde let out a breath, his eyes wide, showing hunger and wanting.
    zawa let out a surprised gasp.. the king in love with.. her?! but the thing was.. she did love him back. zawa then replied, "yes, verde, yes"
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♔] prompt b27 [♔] used

Postby beebun » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:46 am

lvl up prompt .. verde .. prompt #b27
used; yes, 100 exp
[227 words]

expectations expectations, verde thought. it was all about expectations.
    was that why verde created his own pride? to meet his father’s expectations? to meet expectations of someone who didn’t deserve his respect?
    yes, probably.
    but it was more than that. he wanted to prove his father wrong, to exceed his expectations. to be able to look at his father and say “look at me now, dad. look at what I’ve become.” to push all the remarks about him not going to make in back in his father’s face. but it didn’t look like verde was going to do that now. definitely not with his old pride far in the past. he had left because he hadn’t liked it there.
    verde sighed. all his thoughts went back too his old pride. what was he going to do? should he make peace with his past? somehow find them again? verde had gone far away from his old pride.. he doubted he could find his way home again. and he still called it home. this place was his home now. the pride of northern lights. he had a mate. a queen. and one subject. so far. soon, the pride would be bigger. hopefully.
    verde looked to the sky, glad he was alone. look at me now, father. look at where I am. can’t you see you were wrong? can’t you?
Last edited by beebun on Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♔] personalities [♔] used

Postby beebun » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:49 am

lvl up prompt .. verde, zawa, kulia, & anatoa .. prompt #b2 + #p2
used; yes, 200 exp
[18 words]

king verde ; p - respectful, benevolent, optimistic | n - unsure, rebellious, insecure
    queen zawa ; p - kind, loving, considerate | n - worrier, nervous, distrustful
    huntress anatoa ; p - trusting, friendly, sincere | n - stubborn, forgetful, fanciful
    huntress kulia ; p hardworking, devoted, trustworthy | n rude, rebellious, resentful
Last edited by beebun on Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♔] prompt #d15 [♔] used

Postby beebun » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:51 am

lvl up prompt .. verde .. prompt #d15
used; yes, 200 exp
[338 words]

he could hear everything, but he dared not open his eyes. verde was ‘sleeping’ under the rock, ic his usual place. he guess his uncle and father didn’t know he was there, otherwise they wouldn’t be arguing. they never argued in front of him, ever. it was something about.. him..? what was their problem.. was there something wrong with him? did he do something wrong?
    “you know what will happen.” it was his father, “you know that if you let this disease spread it will claim more lives than every before!” so it wasn’t about him.. but what disease? was someone sick? the young verde had no idea what they meant, but listened anyway.
    “I know, you know I do, I’m the one who should know most of all..” the king of the pride trailed off. something was wrong, that was verde’s conclusion. something bad was happening.. and his family knew about it. if he opened his eyes right now, and got up from his hiding place.. what would they do? would they punish him? probably.. he stayed hidden underneath the rock.
    “I’ll do it, if you won’t.” his father, the king’s brother was telling the king to do something. wow.
    “fine.” the king roared, turning around and stomping loudly out of the cave.
    verde sat under the rock, listening to the vibrations in the ground and the noise of his own father sighing. what had just happened? what is going to happen? what is his father going to do? verde hadn’t a clue, but he wanted to find out.
    it took a while, but his father finally left the dark cave, and verde finally opened his eyes to creep out from underneath the rock. the cub was still thinking about what he had heard. what was his father going to do, truly? what was so bad that even the king wouldn’t do it? what was this disease? was it bad? would it spread? who had it? verde had a lot of unanswered questions, just because of eavesdropping.

first sentence generated here.
Last edited by beebun on Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♔] shiloh personality [♔] used

Postby beebun » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:55 am

lvl up prompt .. shiloh + a mention of fechi .. prompts #p2 + p1
used; yes, 150 exp
[155 words]

prince shiloh -
    p; empathetic, brave, loving
    n; self-directed, mistrustful, reckless

shiloh is.. complicated. he loves the pride and everyone in it, they all treat him nicely. he is the king’s son, after all. the only one who isn’t afraid to tell him the truth is fechi, and he likes that about her. the prince won’t admit it but he does love being pampered. he likes the attention. shiloh can be very reckless sometimes, getting himself and fechi into situations that only the king can get them out of. shiloh hates to see lions suffer, which will make him a good king when the time comes. though, when the pride gets newcomers.. he might not treat them as well as his father does. he trusts the ones he is growing up around, but strangers give him worry. his recklessness and bravery can cross the line into stupidity, sometimes. overall, shiloh is a person. he has his faults, but he also has his charm and good looks.
Last edited by beebun on Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♔] fechi personality [♔] used

Postby beebun » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:09 am

lvl up prompt .. fechi .. prompts #p2 + p1
used; yes, 150 exp
[156 words]

fechi -
    p; kind, playful, trusting
    n; out-spoken, jokester, (sometimes) rude

fechi is the daughter of anatoa, a huntress. she doesn’t know her father, or any of her family. the pride was mad when anatoa brought home a cub, claiming it was hers. flings weren’t permitted, especially if they resulted in cubs. some shamed her, mainly kulia and king verde. but she didn’t care. at least, that’s what she wants everyone to believe. she wants them to believe she doesn’t care about what others think about her. so she makes jokes, she speaks without a filter. she can be rude sometimes, like kulia herself, but she isn’t that rude. fechi doesn’t have a respect for ‘borders’ and will get in your face to give you a hug, even if you don’t want it. she’s not wary of strangers at all, and will welcome almost anyone with open paws. she gets really nervous on the inside, but never shows it unless she feels really, really comfortable with someone.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me