when i think too long

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

holding back cause kiddies

Postby Lonnie<3 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:23 am

crawling back to this thing just to complain a bit.

Say you've been friends with someone for years and said friend is going through a very rough time do you:
A) support them
B) abandon them
Well guess what my friend did? She didn't talk to me for over a week with no explanation fully aware of how much i needed her and then she texts me a full on rant about how me being upset was stressing her out and how i should get more friends (like it's that simple) and she SAVED it in the chat (why?).
A whole month later of no contact and she rings me last night and acts like everything is fine after i managed to move on with my life but she'll probably ditch me again for her oh-so-amazing boyfriend who bodyshames her, she probably just wants me to go back to playing rdr with her (but guess what? i sold my playstation so i could buy a fursuit) and for me to go back out to the stables cause she's lonely by herself (but she ruined that hobby for me and i haven't rode in nearly 2 years cause of my mental health and you know what? i don't miss it).
Her justification is she's not my therapist (and i get that) but it's no excuse for abandoning someone and not saying why for a whole month, no excuse for confronting me the day after my dad upset me and no excuse for sending a whole angry essay full of block capitals to me while i'm crying so loud my mum runs to my room to make sure i'm ok.
The one person i thought i could trust, someone who also went through a lot at a young age, someone who I thought could understand me but no, i was stupid to believe that anyone would get it.

I can't go into detail because CS is child-friendly but i'm sure you can fill in the blanks at least semi-accurately.
Sorry if anything is against the rules here
Last edited by Lonnie<3 on Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lonnie<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blood

Postby Lonnie<3 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:24 am

I'm bleeding

Someone was rude to me on Quora
People threatened me on Instagram
A hateful account liked my Pinterest comment
I watched messed up videos on Youtube

The music i'm listening to is far too loud but I need to overwhelm myself to distract myself from the fact that I just messed up. I keep twitching, i'm so uncomfortable and awake. I'm restless and confused.
I messed up
Why did I have to do that?
Idiot

is this subtle enough? am I too good at bad things?
Did she ever care?
Last edited by Lonnie<3 on Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lonnie<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

love and fireworks

Postby Lonnie<3 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:33 am

Today I questioned was it ever really love.

The conclusion I have is it was, just not a good kind.
I was obsessed, she didn't see why.
She shamed me for my dependence, said it was 'stressful' to her when I was the one in pain.

It was exhausting.

I don't know if i'll laugh or cry, maybe i'll just scream instead but that's a bad idea,
All my ideas are bad.

I suppose I could draw but I have no motivation for that, I want excitement.
I want to be surrounded and dizzy, I want flashing lights and rain.
I'm alone in my room, it's nearly 10pm and my family is downstairs.
I wish I could just run down the road like I did last month, only that time I was in tears and couldn't breathe.
I'll never forget that day, it was her fault.
Lonnie<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: when i think too long

Postby Lonnie<3 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:22 am

-

I'm like an onion, many layers and if you cut me I'll make you cry.

- Me
Lonnie<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonnie<3 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:21 am

My best friend just sent me a really sweet message and oml i just need to say something she's so nice to me.
I am once again thinking about what job i'd like to do, today i'm strongly considering a dog groomer but am I just thinking this because i've spent the day enjoying dog related tiktoks and meeting a therapy dog in school? My
Lonnie<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonnie<3 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:53 am

The past few days I've just been working on a new project, advocating on social media (mainly TikTok and YouTube), of course I've been met with a lot of hate but I don't really care.
At the moment I'm kind of rich because I need to ring the bank to fix my card, I can't decide whether to buy a playstation 4 or fursuit making supplies. Anyways I'll be able to work next month and I am debating leaving school after this year to start a dog grooming business so it won't take long before I can buy the rest of the stuff I want. It feels so good to be so close to freedom, next month I'll be able to do everything but drive and buy drink legally and the year after I can drive. September dragged, October going slightly faster I just want November; the most wonderful month of the year.
My dad finally ordered my birthday present yesterday, an iPad but of course he got it engraved with my birth name. I go by a million different names but that one makes me uncomfortable, I don't know why because I love it and it is associated with the gender I identify as but I like to go by Lonnie, Lunari, Lapis, Talia and Piper. Yes I know most people use only the one name but idk I like having multiple. At least a case will probably cover the engraving.
I want to run a mile I'm so full of energy but it's like 8pm, I want to make a video or something idk maybe
Lonnie<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me