Frozen Stars

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Characters: Capricorn Kin

Postby Lord Ghirahim » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:18 pm

earth | lead | pansy & lotus | goat | onyx & amber
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ᴅᴜx
    ➺ Scheddi
    ʜᴀᴇʀᴇs
    ➺ Castra
    ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴇ
    ➺ Dorsum
    ᴄɪᴠɪᴜᴍ

ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘᴜʟɪ

ᴘᴀʀᴇɴs

ʟɪʙᴇʀɪ

sᴇɴᴇx
Last edited by Lord Ghirahim on Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lord Ghirahim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters: Aquarius Kin

Postby Lord Ghirahim » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:19 pm

air | uranium | orchid & gladiolus | water bearer | garnet & amythest
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ᴅᴜx
    ➺ Sadalsuud
    ʜᴀᴇʀᴇs
    ➺ Ancha
    ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴇ
    ➺ Situla
    ᴄɪᴠɪᴜᴍ

ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘᴜʟɪ

ᴘᴀʀᴇɴs

ʟɪʙᴇʀɪ

sᴇɴᴇx
Last edited by Lord Ghirahim on Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lord Ghirahim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters: Pisces Kin

Postby Lord Ghirahim » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:20 pm

water | platinum | violet | fish | jade & lapis lazuli
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ᴅᴜx
    ➺ Eta
    ʜᴀᴇʀᴇs
    ➺ Revati
    ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴇ
    ➺ Torcula
    ᴄɪᴠɪᴜᴍ

ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘᴜʟɪ

ᴘᴀʀᴇɴs

ʟɪʙᴇʀɪ

sᴇɴᴇx

Lord Ghirahim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prologue

Postby Lord Ghirahim » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:29 pm

The night was darker than most. The wind howled a warning, whipping the faces of those gathered in the gardens of the castle and turning their faces an irritated red. A group of twelve adults are lifted above the crowd, standing on a heightened deck to give everyone present a good view. Below, a mix of adults, teens and pre-teens sat, necks craned up to watch the discussion with tension.

"That's too much to ask of us, Aquarius, and you know that!" The women was snapping, her curly, black hair blowing in the wind. Her umber skin was flushed with her anger, and she wasn't the only person with ruffled feathers. A larger women was leaning away as though she couldn't physically stand to be around the other man, and a small, thin man, his puffy red hair bunched at the top of his head, held an offended expression on his face.

Aquarius, his hair slicked back neatly, turns a bemused expression from the women to those around him, his hands opening up in a placating gesture. “Calm down, Taurus. Getting worked up is a little unprofessional, don’t you think?”

Taurus’s face, if possible, twists further, anger visibly bubbling under her skin. A person with their head half-shaved, and half long, straight green hair, places their hand on Taurus’ arm, urging them not to raise to the frustrating bait.

“Don’t try to accuse her of being unprofessional for being rightfully upset at your proposal,” they defend, voice hard. Aquarius turns his eyes to the side, mouth tightening with disapproval.

“Always playing mediator, Gemini,” he comments, trying not to grimace. His opinion of them isn’t very high, but they were the oldest leader, and as such, many of the others respect them. They have quite a say in the group, so he’s unwilling to potentially sacrifice the support of the others in order to have another blow at Taurus.

-wip-
Lord Ghirahim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me