TuruTheWolf's Story thread

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

TuruTheWolf's Story thread

Postby TuruTheWolf » Fri May 22, 2020 8:17 pm

PROLOGUE
long pink nails. Electric blue hair. pale, lily white skin. Glowing grass green eyes. It was a creature by the name of Torres She was so strangely beautiful, It was hard to believe she was real. But she had a natural look about her. She looked new, but, natural. She wore a cloak of dark grey, and soft boots that went past her knees. And she rode on a white and blue deer looking thing. She could feel that she wasn't far from her destination. Even though it was dark, she could sense she would have to be careful. She rode a for a few more minutes, then when she could feel how close she was getting, The deer began to ride faster, and then bucked It's head. She flew through the air spinning. And eventually, The fell through dead grass and broken down leaves, and expected to hit her head. But she found herself floating In the air, once again spinning, and landed on her back in a pool of mud. She rolled over again and again. In her 400 years of life, she had never heard felt this strange substance. She felt the scrapes on her skin from the leaves and sticks close, and she looked at what had been quite a horrid slice on her arm close up. She lifted her body of the strange liquid and started down the dimly lit golden dirt tunnel. and It wasn't biscuit gold, It was rich and metallic! It looked so strange. Bubbles of all colours floated over her head. She spent about an hour wandering around the golden corridors and taking random turns. eventually, she found where she was meant to be. Or, who she was supposed to meet. A glowing woman with golden brown skin, Pale purple hair, and mustard yellow eyes. She stared at the girl with her intense eyes. She stared at Torres.
"Finally, You have come.

PT 1

Hello Everyone, If you would like to draw a design for either of these characters, or the deer, then tell me and you can send It to me on this thread. Several people can do It, and you can do more than one character. I take feedback, so please tell me If there's anything I should change or add. Thanks Everyone.
Last edited by TuruTheWolf on Sat May 23, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm TuruTheWolf, But I like to be called Turu. I like drawing, but i'm not that great at digital art yet. I LOVE wings of fire, The hunger games, and the school for good and evil. If you don't know what that is, don't worry about it. I also am a big fan of Katy Perry and Missy Higgins music :p. I also love overcomplicating my tea by adding a bunch of random herbs to it... By the way I take suggestions if you want me to draw something
Check out my new story at this thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4342393
Image Image
TuruTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TuruTheWolf's Story thread

Postby TuruTheWolf » Sat May 23, 2020 1:34 pm

By The way, I'm not 100 percent sure about names, so If you have a name suggestion for any of these characters, please let me know. Thanks.
Hi, I'm TuruTheWolf, But I like to be called Turu. I like drawing, but i'm not that great at digital art yet. I LOVE wings of fire, The hunger games, and the school for good and evil. If you don't know what that is, don't worry about it. I also am a big fan of Katy Perry and Missy Higgins music :p. I also love overcomplicating my tea by adding a bunch of random herbs to it... By the way I take suggestions if you want me to draw something
Check out my new story at this thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4342393
Image Image
TuruTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me