CS Fanfics of my pets UwU

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Visitors?/what do you think?

Visitors
13%
+1
19%
I'm here on accident...
13%
I've been here plenty of times!
6%
What do You Think
13%
I like it!
19%
It's okay
6%
I LOVE these stories!
13%
I don't really like it...
No votes

Total votes : 16

CS Fanfics of my pets UwU

Postby Pumpkinheart » Fri May 01, 2020 3:28 am

Based off of This AMAZING story!!

Cast: (This page will be updated a LOT)

Please don't post besides in the poll!
Last edited by Pumpkinheart on Fri May 01, 2020 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ello! You can call me Pumpkin or Embee :D

★Any pronouns★

★Bi★

★Minor★

(This is a WIP hdchscdhs)
Pumpkinheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter One; Blastglass

Postby Pumpkinheart » Fri May 01, 2020 3:43 am

Galaxystar walked into her room of her owner's house, Purring as she lay down on her cat bed. Primrosepaw trotted in through the flap, plopping down beside Galaxystar sighing. "What's the matter?" Galaxystar asked worriedly, it wasn't like this energetic young she-cat to act like this. "Everyone's paying so much attention to the cat from the pound." Primrosepaw exclaimed grumpily.
"Well, she just got here from a home that didn't want her, of course, they want to make her feel welcome!" The older cat said, just as another cat walked through the flap, it was the cat from the pound, Blastglass, the beautiful ghost/skeleton cat.
Blastglass walked in with her head low, "I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to take all the attention from you."
Primrosepaw turned around, "It's not your fault, you needed the attention." Primrosepaw had remembered what Galaxystar had been telling her a few moments earlier.

★Any pronouns★

★Bi★

★Minor★

Pumpkinheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS Fanfics of my pets UwU

Postby Pumpkinheart » Mon May 04, 2020 7:06 am

Unlike some homes, the animals weren't sorted by rarity, (besides rares+) just animals. And the cats were organized into 'clans' based on how they looked. StoneClan for realistic cats, EnchantClan for non-realistic cats, RoseClan for the Valentines day cats, GalaxyClan for space-themed cats, and EverClan for cats who look like her OC's.
Allure was fairly new, so she and her sister Spirit were still in unsorted with commons. VERY commons even. OMG SO commons, Allure was disgusted.
However, Spirit was loving it, she enjoyed being with commons, they were WAY less snobby then the other rares. ESPECIALLY the other store pets.
"Hello!" said a small PPS monkey beside her very quietly, "Your wings are really pretty," they said as they stared in awe. Spirit reached down a wing, "You can feel them if you want." she said kindly. The small monkey who said her name was Doxie stroked her soft wing. Allure looked over in disgust, "Why are you letting that THING touch your wings?" Doxie shrunk back and looked ashamed, "Because she's actually nice," said Spirit as she moved closer to the monkey, "Unlike you."

★Any pronouns★

★Bi★

★Minor★

Pumpkinheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 3; Never let go.

Postby Pumpkinheart » Tue May 12, 2020 7:59 am

Alure was starting to panic as she went to talk to her sister, she ran up to her, her wings twitching nervously. Spirit looked up in worry, "What is it?". "I'm getting traded!"
"What!?" Spirit looked shocked, "I'm coming with you, right?" Spirit and Alure hadn't been separated since they were born, so she was horrified at the thought that her sister might be traded. "No..." Alure said sadly, "It's a one-on-one trade. Me for a 2010 Malk fox." Spirit had to admit, it was a very fair trade. Spirit hugged Alure with her wings, and she decided she wouldn't let go, ever. But then she could feel her sister being taken away, and followed as far as she could before her sister entered her new home.

★Any pronouns★

★Bi★

★Minor★

Pumpkinheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups