the unofficial CS fanfics (do not post)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

what do you think of this writing

10 stars :mrgreen:
57%
9 stars :thumbup:
No votes
8 stars :lol:
29%
7 stars :D
14%
6 stars :)
No votes
5 stars :|
No votes
4 stars :/
No votes
3 stars :evil:
No votes
2 stars :?
No votes
1 star :thumbdown:
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: my actually still awful CS fanfics (do not post)

Postby a b c d e » Thu May 28, 2020 2:04 pm

Pet's name: Duet

Duet hovered by the door. She was afraid of what she'd find there... what if she found a scene of destruction where her mother and father had been? Or what if she found something that she didn't want to see? Like a secret that they had hidden from her? Or signs that they had been deleted... or worse?

She pushed aside her fears and nosed her way in through the door. In the moment that passed, exactly five things went through her head. The first was that there were a lot of butterfly wolves in the room. She had never been in a room with so many of her kind before. The second was that they were oddly clumped together in the corner with their backs turned like they were performing a ritual where they all looked towards the center. The third was that someone was sobbing in the center of it, great, racking sobs. The fourth was that the room was absolutely destroyed. There were indents in the floor shaped in thick crescents, food was strewn on the floor helter-skelter, and it just had a very disarrayed look about it, as if a horse had recklessly run through it.

And the fifth came to her shockingly, so surprising that she stumbled and fell backward. A familiar soft, pointed face stuck out from the mass, the one that had been sobbing, so familiar that suddenly all her memories came flooding back to her in one massive, overwhelming wave. Another face joined it and Duet felt like all her emotions were stuck in her throat, and that it would all spill over with the tiniest movement.

The faces were her parents.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:47 pm

Pet's name: Vegas

Vegas shook her head, trying to shake the voice off. Oh, c'mon. It'll be easy... She shook her head again, muttering "No, no..." But the voice got louder and louder, filling her head and the room around her, which was suddenly dark and enclosing rapidly. You need to finish the job! You promised in your blood! Finish the job! Kill the child! The voice screamed in her head and Vegas barked in terror as the floor started to sink underneath her paws, swallowing her up as the voice bellowed for her to finish the job, to do what she had promised...

Vegas woke up with a startled whimper. Amberflame turned and nudged her with her nose instinctively, motherly concern taking over.

Pet's name: Amberflame

"You alright, love?" Her whiskers twitched as she said, "Nightmares again?" Vegas nodded. Amberflame sighed and scootched close to her. Her medium-length soft fur brushed against her own. "Will you ever let me help you with those?" she whispered. Vegas shook her head no. "I don't need it. It's fine."

Amberflame looked at her with a motherly mixture of concern and exasperation. "Goodness gracious. You really are the most stubborn child I've ever met." Vegas looked at her with a wry smile. "You said you were the same." Amberflame barked a laugh. "Yes, I suppose I was." She snuggled in close to her daughter. "Do you know why I named you Vegas?" Vegas rolled her eyes, knowing the story. "Yeah, yeah, because you wanted to travel the world and see everything." "You're right!" Amberflame nodded, her eyes getting that dreamy look again. "I wanted to see the whole world and see everyone and everything in it. That's why your brothers are named London and Dallas."

Vegas nodded. She'd never known her half-brothers. Her mother had had them before Vegas's father was even a part of her life. She was young when she had them, and gave them up to the Pound when they were barely old enough to walk. She broke up with her boyfriend and decided to start her life over. She never really got over the loss of her sons but a visit with a dragon helped her... but that's a story for another time. Amberflame eventually had another child, Vegas, but her father was traded away before she was even born. Now, it was just mother and daughter.

Vegas snuggled her head back into her mother's fur. She liked it that way.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:43 am

Pet's name: Duet

Duet stood in the doorway. Her wings were perfectly still as her mouth dropped in shock. The two butterfly wolves in the center of the room... were her parents.

Pet's name: Meriadoc

Pet's name: Sox

"M-Mom? Dad?" She croaked. She felt tears sliding down the soft fur on her face, and for once, she didn't care. Her mother Meriadoc crept towards her, ears pricked upwards. Her father followed. Duet looked at them... they had changed. Her mother's fur was longer and her father's was shorter... There were new creases beside their eyes and darker fur. A tense moment passed. Tears streamed steadily down Duet's face.

Then, as if on an unspoken cue, all three of them sprang for each other, crashing into one huge muffled hug. Meriadoc was sobbing and saying, "Oh, Duet, my sweet baby. My sweet, sweet, child. Oh, oh, Duet." Sox wasn't saying anything but his eyes were overflowing with tears. "Duet..." he murmured. "Oh, how we missed you!" Meriadoc broke in. Duet buried her face in her mother's soft side fur and cried. Sox was wrapped up around her and she was curled in the middle, just like when she was a baby.

They stayed there for what felt like hours, breathing in each other's scent. Hoofsteps sounded from down the hall. Duet felt her mother's head lift up slightly, and she was confused. It was probably just a horse moving groups. Why did her mother care? Then she heard the footsteps enter the room through the door. She raised her head and saw a graceful horse standing in the room, a startled expression on her face.

Pet's name: Averly

She was navy-and-cream colored, with beautiful blossoms on the side of her head and her sides. She moved differently than other horses, more gracefully, with her head dipped lower instead of raised normally, and her legs were closer together. She acted like a butterfly wolf, actually. "Mom? Dad?" the horse said in surprise. "Who is this?"

They broke apart and her parents moved towards Averly, touching noses with her. "Averly..." her father said. "I'm so sorry." Averly got down on her knees and hung her head. "No... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said any of those things. You're the best parents I could ever ask for." The two butterfly wolves pressed the sides of their heads to Averly's. Duet was very confused.

Averly looked up finally and her eyes fell upon Duet. "Are you..." she asked, her head tilting. Then her eyes lit up in excitement. "You're their daughter! Sylver? Oh my gosh!" Duet smiled and said, "My name's Duet. And yeah, they're my parents." Averly trotted up to her and touched noses. "Oh my gosh... I can't believe it." She turned to her parents and said, "You found her!" Her parents looked happy enough to explode. "Duet... this is our adopted daughter, Averly," Meridoc said proudly.

They all sat down and explained what had happened. Duet told them how she'd gotten here: She and her two sisters were taken to a Deleter who deleted Sylver. Lynn had been traded away before Duet and she had been traded to a different place. She had bounced around about ten times before finding them here. At the end of this, everyone's eyes were shining at the death of Sylver and the loss of Lynn. Meriadoc explained that it wasn't hard to find Sox and they had been here for a long time. At the beginning of the month, she heard the wailing of a young foal. She went into the nursery and decided to take her back home. She was partially influenced by the color of her fur, the exact shade of their daughter's. "It grew darker later on," Meriadoc added. "But by then I was no longer thinking of her as the same as my daughters, but as her own person." She leaned in to touch noses with Averly.

"I just can't believe that we found you!" Averly said. "I'd heard about you ever since I was a foal and I'm just so happy to meet you. Now I have a sister!" She whinnied in delight.

The four talked late into the night, discussing what they were going to do. Of course, Averly couldn't stay with the butterfly wolves anymore. She was grown up and three times the size of Duet. Averly said that she could handle herself and that staying with other horses would do her good. "Plus, some lions are very intent on getting me there..." she murmured. Duet's ears pricked up. "But that's a story for another day," Averly said hurriedly.

They eventually decided that it would be best to take Averly back to the horses. "And I'll visit every day," Averly promised, standing just outside the door to the horse's room. "It's not like I'm being traded away!" she said teasingly as Duet wiped a tear away with her front paw. They all had one last group hug before Averly went into the room. Hoofsteps gradually faded away into whinnies of welcome and hoofs clopping playfully.

Meriadoc and Sox stood to each side of Duet as they padded down the hallway back to their room. Meriadoc, Sox, Duet, and Averly. They were all one family, and they liked it that way.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:04 am

Pet's name: Qwerty

Pet's name: Twine

"Q! Qwerty, wake up!" Qwerty heard hushed whispers coming from around her. She opened her eyes and saw the beautiful cat in front of her. As per usual, her heart skipped a beat when she saw her crush, Twine. She stood up and shook herself out of sleep. "Yeah?" "Springtime wants us," Twine said. It was evening. Most cats were heading to bed, sprawled out or curled up in their own rooms, smaller rooms, and the big one.

"Springtime?" Qwerty asked, furrowing her brow in confusion. "Yeah, the little griffin store pet we saw when we were in Pets Without a Group. She wants us." "For what?" Twine shrugged. "Some random chicken passed it along." "Well, we better go see her, huh?" Qwerty said, shaking herself again and stopping for a moment to groom herself. "No time for that," Twine said and pulled her along.

The lights in the hallway were unnaturally bright and Qwerty squinted as they padded down the hallway. "So, we're going to the dreamies section?" Qwerty asked. Twine shook her head. "The rooms changed again. I think she's with the lions now." Twine pushed her nose through a flap labeled "Lions 2018."

Pet's name: ~ Springtime ~

It was easy to spot the small, sparkly griffin in the room. She was sitting, looking rather uncomfortable, as the other common lions fawned over her. "Would you like some food, Springtime?" a blue lion with ice-blue eyes asked shyly. "We got some more meat just yesterday! It's really good."

Pet's name: Noir

Springtime swallowed unhappily. "I-I'm a vegetarian. Do you have anything else? Fruit? I'm especially partial to mangos..." A partially grown lion with teal markings and gold bands sauntered up next to her and said, "Hi, Springtime ~"

Pet's name: Jett

"My name's Jett. You look... really good~" He stuck his face really close to hers and started to murmur something into her ear. Poor Springtime looked very uncomfortable. "Hey!" Twine shouted. "Get offa her, you little creep!" Springtime's face lit up. "Oh, thank God," she said under her breath. Then louder, she said, "Oh, hey! Twine! Qwerty! Good to see you again!" She stood up and fluttered her shimmery rainbow wings. "Come into my room. I need to show you something." The lions looked very disappointed to see the pretty lioness go. Twine snarled at the lion who had harrassed Springtime, swiping at the air with her claws unsheathed. "I hate those little creeps," she muttered mutinously.

Qwerty almost had a heart attack. She means Jett, who was crushing on Springtime... does she think I'm a creep because I'm crushing on her? I mean, he was acting like a real jerk. He was harassing her. But have I ever acted like that? Does she not want me around because I want to be more than just friends? Is she secretly trying to get rid of me? Is there a hired assassin in Springtime's room? Well, I don't think she'd do that. And Jett really was acting like a creep. Am I a creep? Is that what she's trying to indicate? She almost wailed in confusion. Then Twine turned around and flicked her under the chin with her tail. "What are you standing around for? Come on in!"

They entered the room to find a sad-looking bunny lying in the corner in a small bed of feathers.

Pet's name: Cole

"Come on out, Cole," Springtime coaxed. The blue bunny dragged herself out of the feathers, her ears drooping so low they nearly touched the floor. Qwerty noticed that she had pale blue butterfly wings on her back. A feather was stuck on her side. She crouched down so she was closer to her height. "What's wrong?" Cole looked up with huge, droopy eyes, then shook her head and went back into her feather nest. "Cole was banished from her room," Springtime said softly. Twine gasped. "Oh no!" Qwerty was shocked. This sad little bunny had been banished? "Why?" she asked. Twine glared at her, probably for being inconsiderate. Qwerty ducked her head in embarrassment.

"No, it's okay." Cole stepped forward, a new hardness in her eyes. Qwerty was suddenly very afraid of this bunny and the vengeance she was planning. "I was framed for the murder of our leader, Viridis."
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: my pretty darn awful CS fanfics (do not post)

Postby a b c d e » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:43 pm

Pet's name: Oriel

Pet's name: Rock

Oriel jumped in surprise as his best friend, Rock, burst in. He hurriedly shifted the picture he was holding under his bed. "Hey," he said as Rock plopped down beside him. "What's this?" Rock asked, darting his paw under the bed and pulling it out. "Hey!" Oriel objected as Rock snatched up the drawing and studied it. "Not bad," he said. Oriel flushed. "C'mon, man. That was personal." Rock rolled his eyes and poked him good-naturedly. "Oh, c'mon. Everyone knows you've got the biggest crush on Annie."

Pet's name: ❀♡𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎♡❀

Oriel sighed wistfully at the thought of the beautiful patchwork dog. Her mesmerizingly pale green eyes... her beautiful, velvet fur... her dainty paws... her body embroidered with perfect colors of autumn: red, gold, and brown. Rock poked him again. "You're doing the thing again." Oriel snapped back into reality. "Sorry," he muttered.

Pet's name: Fletching

Fletching poked her head in. "You talking about Annie?" She spotted the discarded drawing on the ground. "Bro, you should give her this. This is really good!" Oriel scowled and pushed it away. It was a pencil drawing of Annie, her pretty eyes looking straight at the viewer and leaves falling gently around her. "No way," Rock snorted. "She's way out of your league."

Oriel sighed again. He knew. She was 2010, which wouldn't be a problem normally because he's 2009, but he was common. She was very rare... and a store pet... and the sister of the legendary Ravyn dog. You couldn't get any harder to get, except for the Ravyn dog himself. He picked up the picture and stuffed it into a drawer. "I think I'd like to date Annie... if she was into girls," Fletching said thoughtfully. Oriel missed the drawer and accidentally slammed his paw into the edge of the drawer, breaking it and sending drawings of Annie flying everywhere. He frantically tried to scoop them up. Rock laughed and they both helped Oriel pick them back up again.

"Annie's a lesbian?" Oriel asked, horrified, clutching papers of her to his chest. Fletching threw back her head and laughed. She was well-known for her booming laugh. "Relax, Loverboy. I'm the only lesbian you know." Oriel breathed a sigh of relief. Fletching turned to Rock with a suddenly sly look. "What about you, Rock? You got a special girl you're secretly drawing?" Rock flushed. "N-no!" He caught Oriel's eye. Oriel stifled a laugh. He was forever terrified someone would find out about his crush on the famous Fala, the lead singer of The Subwoofers.

Pet's name: Falla

Fletching looked disappointed. "Ah, well. You know who's really hot? Atha." "Atha?" Rock snorted in disbelief. "You couldn't aim any higher than a 2019 very common?" "At least I'm not going for a famous very rare store pet!" Fletching shot back, poking Oriel teasingly. The three bickered until night fell. Oriel curled up in between Fletching and Rock and waited until their breathing fell steady and soft. Rock was snoring. Oriel slowly pulled out a picture of Annie.

The pencil drawing he'd had before was just a ruse. This was the real deal... he had spent hours upon hours on it, sketching, erasing, sketching again, inking, painting... everything. Now he looked at it. It was so beautiful... the light shone softly her fur, turning the edges golden. Her eyes, wide and gentle. He looked at it one more time and then hid it again. He would always have to keep his crush on the beautiful rare a secret.

Or so he thought...
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: my awful CS fanfics (do not post)

Postby a b c d e » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:47 am

Pet's name: Vegas

Pet's name: Google

Vegas scowled in annoyance as the cream-colored parrot swooped down yet again and lunged for her head. She ducked irritably and glared up at the golden bird. "Would you cut that out?" she snapped. "Pretty birdie, pretty birdie," Google muttered conspiratorially. He lunged out again and his claws caught the white fur on Vegas's muzzle and she leapt back, a yelp more of surprise than fear escaping her. She snarled and flashed out a paw, ready to claw out a feather or a wing when her mother gave a growl of warning.

Pet's name: Amberflame

Her mother didn't look up from the scroll she was reading, tiny copper glasses perched on her slender muzzle, but she held up one paw in a warning. Vegas growled in annoyance and turned to the smug little parrot. "Look, you little brat," she muttered through her teeth. "As soon as you get in that cage, the sooner I can go home, and the sooner this can all be over with." Her mother had sent her to do a task here: a dragon named Shepard had requested to borrow some of the parrots for some quest or something, and Amberflame had decided to volunteer her unsuspecting daughter up for the task. "Now, don't be such a tool," her mother scolded. "You know I'm paying you for this." Vegas whipped her head around, her bushy tail wagging. "You mean..." "No, you can't have my locket," her mother snapped playfully. "We'll work something out when we get home."

Vegas turned back to the albino bird with a new ferocity, crouching down, her tail waving slightly. "So we'll do this the hard way..." she said, smirking. She pounced, her claws sheathed, and the parrot had just enough time to screech before Vegas tumbled on top of him, capturing him securely. "Ha! Gotcha." She picked him up by his neck feathers, squawking and thrashing, and tossed him ungraciously into the crate, shutting it with a paw and latching it with her teeth. Suddenly a weight descended on her head, ruffling her smoothly groomed hair.

Pet's name: Taiga

The dark, sleek bird had landed on her head and was rubbing her head on the scratch that Google had given her and was murmuring, "Pretty foxie, pretty fox, bad bird, bad bird." Vegas gently lifted the bird off her head and said, "Thank you, Taiga, but it's fine." Taiga looked at her lovingly and nuzzled her head into her soft blue chest fur. "Pretty foxie, pretty foxie..." Vegas's heart was warmed as she put the gentle female bird in the cage. She turned away to go to the neck bird when a hideous string of shrieks erupted out of the air.

Vegas jumped, her fur bristling. Her mother had leaped up, her glasses clattering to the floor. "Good heavens!" she said, picking her scroll back up. Taiga had hysterically flung herself against the cage door and was shrieking unintelligible words that might have been swears. Amberflame chuckled. 'It looks like that bird's attached itself to you." She continued reading, the scroll hovering in front of her nose. Vegas stared jealously. In exchange for the birds, the dragon had delivered her a locket that made any scroll hover and unroll according to how much you've read, preventing tears in the fragile paper.

She sighed and unlatched the crate, letting the bird fly back up and perch on her head, cooing happily. She was getting a headache. Thankfully, the rest of the parrots were less reluctant to get in the crates and soon, everyone was in their assigned crates. Vegas found a stuffed animal to give Taiga and she was cooing over it, snuggling it close to her. She gently closed the door and motioned for her mother to leave. They snuck out the door and Vegas sighed hugely in relief. "Oh my God, that was ridiculously hard," she said, collapsing onto her back, her tiny paws sticking up in the air. Amberflame laughed. "I'm proud of you, love," she said, pressing her side to hers. "I was thinking that we could visit the Carnival for a treat?"

Vegas turned, her eyes sparkling. "Really? The Cirque du Poulet?" Amberflame nodded. "They'll only be around for a while," she reminded her. "Do you think we should go today?" Vegas leaped into the air with joy. "Yes! Thanks, mum," she added, pressing her head into her chest. "Alright, we'll go after I drop off the birds," Amberflame said.

----------

Vegas stood, looking at the beautiful, big carousel, waiting for her mother. What was taking her so long? she wondered impatiently. She watched the other animals climbing onto the pretty, decorated horses and laughing as they galloped in circles. At last, she heard the light pawsteps of her mother behind her. She turned around. "Finally! Lets g--" she stopped at the starstruck look in her mother's eyes. "What's wrong?"

Her mother looked at her, her eyes glowing. "Vegas, the dragon... he's the one who helped me all those years ago!"
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the unofficial CS fanfictions (do not post)

Postby a b c d e » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:56 am

Pet's name: Hadley

Pet's name: Milliana

Hadley sputtered. "Rock, I am... shocked! Flabbergasted! Stunned! Bewildered! Astounded! Confounded! Stupef--" Rock cut her off before she could shout out any more synonyms for "surprised." "Hadley, she--" She could hear the other lions snickering at her tendency to burst out in synonyms when upset. She ignored them. She felt the small, tough pup lying on her huge paws and gathered her closer. "You just let Averly go?"

Rock sighed. "She looked smarter than I thought she would. I trust that she'll make the right decision in the end." Hadley glared up at him. "And what did she choose?" "To go back to the horses, although she's going to visit her parents and sister occasionally." "And how do you know that?" she demanded. "She told me," Rock said simply. "She visits me occasionally. I like her company." Hadley was too surprised for words. "Well... it's good that she went back to the horses," she muttered absentmindedly.

Pet's name: Fanil

"You have a pup cradled in your paws," Fanil pointed out. "How can you say that it was right for Averly to go back to the horses!" Hadley was very offended. "I'm not planning on keeping her!" she said indignantly, glaring at Fanil. He cowered under the weight of her gaze. "Sorry," he muttered. "He was just making a point," Rock objected, stepping in front of him. "Don't be so rude, Hadley." He glanced down at the pup in her paws, who looked anxious. "Let go of the pup. I'll return her to Shepard," he said, his voice quiet, dangerous. Hadley's neck fur shot up. "No," she said, moving her paw in front of Milliana. Rock stepped forward and growled menacingly. "Let. Go. Of. The. Pup."

Hadley pushed the pup under her belly and stood to glare at Rock. She unsheathed her claws, leaving huge gashes in the dirt floor. "Never," she hissed.

Then all hell broke loose. Rock lunged for Hadley, who had anticipated it and rose up to meet him, swiping her long, deadly claws across his smug face. She fought like a male: most females aim for the belly, while males aim for the head and neck. It took him by surprise and that moment of hesitation was all she needed. She was smaller than him, but she was much tougher. She used her weight to drag his head to the ground and pummeled it with her forepaws, a red haze of fury in her eyes. She suddenly went flying as he sharply lifted his head and flung her backward. She immediately pounced on his back, clawing furiously. Tufts of blue fur went flying. He flipped onto his side and Hadley's head banged into the floor. She tried to roll away, but she didn't make it out. Rock's heavy body was on top of hers, two paws on her wrists. She looked around frantically, looking for someone to help her, but all she could see was Farley, Fanil's sister.

Pet's name: Farley

Kinky, she mouthed. Harley had just enough time to think, What the heck, Farley?? when Rock lunged for her neck. Hadley braced herself, closing her eyes, but she only felt an uncomfortable ripping sensation, and then the weight was off of her. She rolled over and snarled, unsheathing her claws for another fight, but Rock was standing right there, her neck fur in his jaw. He spat it out at her paws. "That's a warning," he hissed to her. He unsheathed his claws and stepped forward. "Don't disobey me again. I am the leader of this pride, and you'll obey me. Clear?" he snarled.

Hadley swallowed, glanced around quickly, and nodded. Rock stepped back, looking triumphant. "Good. Now, I'll ta--" Hadley burst away from him and lunged for the pup. Voices rose in surprise as she grabbed her by the neck fur, swerved, and bolted out of the room.

She ran harder and harder until she realized Milliana was squeaking in fear. She calmed down and slowed to a padding pace. "Hadley? Where are we going?" Milliana piped up. Hadley sighed out through her nostrils, releasing all the fear and anger she had, and feeling herself fill up with determination. "I'll save you," she promised. "You're not safe with Shepard. Rock will find you and... I don't know what he wants but it's not good. We'll find somewhere to stay and be safe, okay?" Milliana squeaked a reluctant, "Okay..." Hadley pressed on. She would understand eventually that this was the right decision. Whatever she had to do... she would keep this kid safe.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the unofficial CS fanfics

Postby a b c d e » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:11 am

Pet's name: Oriel

Pet's name: Fletching

Rock and Oriel were snoozing in the sun when Fletching burst in. "Get up! Guess who's got a daaaaate," she sang, sauntering into the room. Oriel sneezed when he got up, but Rock continued sleeping. Fletching sat down. "We're going to the Cirque du Poulet. I've got a date with the Fortune Teller ~" she seemed pretty happy about it. "Ryder," she added. Rock's ears pricked up and he turned his head. "A boy??" he said, sounding incredulous. Fletching swatted at him. "I knew you were faking being asleep! And, no, they use they/them." Oriel stretched and yawned. "I don't know, Fletching, I'm pretty tired..." "I'll get Annie to go," she interrupted. Oriel's ears pricked up. Well, now he had to go.

----------

Oriel took a deep breath of the wonderful smells of the Carnival. Other dogs were going the same around him. He closed his eyes and smelled hot dogs roasting on their spits, cotton candy swirling in the bowl, incense coming from the fortune-teller's tent, wood shavings from the Ring, the rich buttery smell of popcorn popping, and the smell of so many animals moving around in harmony. A maroon and a mouse-looking cat crossed right in front of him, talking and purring laughter. A muscular pink lioness lay down on a bench, devouring hot dogs. Chickens scurried around, chomping off popcorn that had fallen to the ground. Fletching looked excited and said, "Well, I gotta go see Ryder! You guys get some food, I'll be back in a sec." She slapped a bunch of tokens on the ground, far more than they needed, and headed off. Oriel and Rock shared a glance. "She must be really excited," Oriel said at the same time Rock said, "Well, we have to spend all of this or it'll be rude, right?"

They sat down and started snarfing down the abundance of food they had before them. Cotton candy, hot dogs, popcorn, greasy pizza, fries, and sodas. Other dogs were "visiting" and stealing food. Then suddenly Oriel smelled a familiar scent. Annie! he choked on his hot dog as the patchwork dog materialized in front of him. She looked even prettier than usual with a green bow around her neck. Then he realized that Fletching was leaning on her, looking very upset. "Um, your friend...?" she said. Fletching stood up and flicked her tail in gratitude. "Thanks, Annie, but I can take it from here." Annie nodded and walked away. Oriel felt a pang of sadness that they didn't get to talk more.

"Fletching, what's wrong?" he asked. She stalked away and slapped two tickets on the cotton candy booth. "Five," she growled, and then sat down sulkily. "What's w--" he asked again, but she interrupted. "Quarter way through the date and they leave. Says they have to go to the bathroom. Does the same thing twice. Turns out they were double-dating with the magician." Rock groaned. "Holy crap, that sucks, man." "They don't deserve you anyway," Oriel sympathized. Fletching snorted. "Well, I didn't like them that much anyway." She then shoved her face into her five cotton candies, putting that statement out of existence.

The three went on the roller-coaster together and Fletching seemed to cheer up a bit. Oriel kept seeing Annie around, but he never built up the courage to say hi to her. They wandered around the Cirque du Poulet for a bit before trying the Hook-A-Duck. Fletching got a stuffed animal but just looked at it sadly. "I was going to give one of these to Ryder..." she said sadly. Just then, Barker and Ryder walked by, their tails intertwined. Oriel and Rock had to hold her back.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the unofficial CS fanfics (do not post)

Postby a b c d e » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:13 am

wip
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me