⋆ ⋆ ⋆ 𝑴𝑨𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑴𝑨𝑵𝒀 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑺──── !! ′ )

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

please, stay awhile . make yourself comfortable .

the couch with the overstuffed throw pillows, and the faux fur blanket .
13%
a well loved rocking chair in the corner, intricate etchings on the backrest .
10%
the bundle of pillows next to the fireplace, the scent of cinnamon wavering through the air .
30%
the arm chair meant for a lord, a weighted blanket on the armrest .
10%
a loft next to the window, the scene of snow falling behind the glass .
27%
the cushion filled loveseat, with a hot chocolate sitting next to it .
10%

Total votes : 30

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ 第九: 孩子──── !! ′ )

Postby breezey   » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:00 pm

i remember the forest with trees of emeralds and peridot, and the children of the moon, the inhabitants of the tree filled land. they danced under the soft light of the orb, their pale, blueish skin shifting colours ever so often. they danced with an unspoken rhythm, their legs pirouetting, twirling, leaping, so effortlessly. they said nothing when they danced for the yellow round, but their steps were like a story, you could see it in their eyes as they frolicked in the grass, an intense fire, a loose gaze. they each held a different perspective, and as they gambolled, their movements would create a different expression.

they held blades when they danced, not blades of grass, but silver blades of the moon, the metallic sheen unreal. it was not of the earth, for it was prismatic under the moonlight. they were much less dancing than they were fighting, but it was yet so enticing to see. sometimes, i felt pity for myself for spying in a hollowed tree to see the mythical epics, but i couldn't look away. they riddled a conundrum with their cut throat battles, something so undesirable, yet had a charm to it, i was allured to the sight of their battles, misinterpreting them as a dance of some kind. nevertheless, they never saw me, their eyes were locked on their opponent.

the children of the moon only came out on nights where the moon could fully see them, only on full moons. they never were seen in broad daylight, it was as if their translucent bodies had evaporated in the heat of the sun. but when the moon was large and yellowed, they appeared when the sun had fully set, their knives sharpened, ready to drive the blade in the other's soul. but they never drew blood, only a silvery liquid that flowered, when it reached the ground. it was like mercury, but when they were gone, the flowers remained. i used to pick them, hoping to make it into a garland of silver petals.

the forest of gems was beautiful, but the children of the moon were never forever, on the twenty third full moon i had saw them, the shorter sliced the other's chest open, crying a warrior's shout as the blade tore threw skin. it was short lived, and the shorter seemed to have no feelings about the other as the flowers on the ground kept on growing, becoming a field of silver blossoms on the grassy floors. the body was left there, and it never evaporated in the daylight, golden bones lying in the sun with a beautiful dagger in the ribcage. the killer moon child often visited to pay respects, but there was no regret in the soul, for there were no feelings left.

such was a heartbreak .
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ 幕间休息 ──── !! ′ )

Postby breezey   » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:30 pm

i couldn't breathe seeing the face in the moonlit lake, for it was not mine. the face was hideous with a heinous smirk, so tainted with horrible triumph of becoming itself. i shivered in the side of the lake, my heartstrings tugging, pulling at my chest, tempting my body to trip into the blackened waters of the night, but i could resist. still, it was only for so long before the cold water lapped at my feet, washing my soul in it's impurities, the oil coloured liquid making my body cold, frigid. my body tumbled into the cold drafts against my will, and i could already feel the burning choke in my throat, longing, desperate, grasping for air it could not have as the waters pushed my heart down, and down. deeper into the lagoon. i wanted to shout, but the water left me deep in it's embrace, too far to cry for help. bodies may float in water, but the substance around me was not water, too soulless, too dense. and as i weeped into the water, my breath no longer there as i tried to gasp for it, reaching for a comfort that i couldn't have. the creature with the lopsided smile watched me eerily, not saying anything, floating around me. yet as my vision got hazy, the creature dissipated as well .

you are your greatest demon .
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ 第十: 我都痛死了 ──── !! ′ )

Postby breezey   » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 pm

the silhouette of nothingness just out of reach from my hands, taunting me, an incentive i would never be able to reach for. blindly reaching my arms out for something, anything that would stabilise myself from the feeling of falling into the void. shakily, i found strength in my legs, telling me to stand up, whispering words of courage and vigour to me, a wisp of a white lie when my legs were wobbling as i started walking.

and the flicker of dark shadow started moving forward, a light of dark energies, a charcoal flame. and my brain started turning, my head starting to burn. my legs were slow, unconditioned, tense. but as i walked the road beneath my toes, they began to strengthen, and it no longer hurt to walk the roads. the light ahead of my face was still there, going faster, slower, keeping up at the pace i walked. and it was comforting almost, something that was made to haunt me, to jeer me. yet it was forever there. it never left me.

i talked to it on occasions, while trying to grab the shadow matter. it never responded, and i confessed all on my mind. my worries, my happiness. but it never replied to my sinful actions. and my mind twisted again, and i started placing foot in front of foot, starting to go at a faster pace, my legs hitting the ground, my foot becoming swollen as i abused it, chasing after the black cloud in curiosity. it hurt my body, and i soon ran out of energy, yet my limbs carried themselves, searing my calves as they desperately reached for nothingness.

i ran without meaning, my mind unresponsive, my legs carrying me towards the painbringer. i could never reach it, and soon, even the roads disappeared, and i ran on the void. i howled cries of anger, pain- anything i could throw at the accursed blight. there was nothing worse than the feeling of running for nothing. and soon, it even drained my legs. i weeped drops of crimson into the void, and turned my back on the invisible silhouette.

some things are not worth it all .
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ──── 第十一: 我爱你 !! ′ )

Postby breezey   » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:46 pm

the girl in grey clambered onto the broken pier, her home, her haven, her elysium. she stood on her tiptoes, pretending to balance on the thick boards, her arms stretched out, holding a bottle of rosé in her left. the water stilled as she sat on the edge of the splintered wood, a sweet cadenced giggle escaping her lips as she let her bare feet dangle in the water slightly. her dazed eyes bored into the dark lake, her expression blank.

the dress she wore shimmered in the night sky, the thin layers billowed in the summer breeze as she took another sip of the red poison from the bottle. there was nothing more satisfying as the moment she lived in, and she chuckled once more. how she wanted someone to sit by her side and enjoy the bottle with her, but they never came for her. she laughed, thinking about it again. the scene replayed in her head again and again, the face of familiarity in her head.

but sitting across the lake from a ghost wasn't so bad, she'd settle for admiring the face of a beloved from afar, it was pretty contenting knowing they'd never see her face, longing for their's. and that was fine with her. she quite liked staying anonymous. there was nothing wrong with getting no love back, and the girl didn't need any convincing otherwise. her heart was dripping like saccharine all over the place, and she would give it all away in a heartbeat.

another sip from the bottled wine, her lips sickly stained with the red of the grape. the grey tulle started to turn pink under her hands and she sighed, coming down from her wine-induced high. what a somber state. but maybe it wasn't as bad, she had still had someone to pour her heart out to. and maybe, just perhaps, that was alright with her.

i'll wait for you .
Last edited by breezey   on Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ 幕间休息 ──── !! ′ )

Postby breezey   » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:28 pm

i raised my arm into the sky, but the ligament never followed my orders. was i daydreaming, or was this all a lie? i wasn't shocked nor surprised, my heart didn't pound in its chest when i saw my own body lying on the floor. the organ wasn't there.

they say the demon that takes you away from your life comes with a scythe, with a hood and a body of bone marrow, nothing more than just a skeleton hiding in a dark cloud. the face i saw in front of my eyes was none other than a hazy mirage of an angel with no wings. no weapon, no guise. just a psychopomp. they came as themselves and none other.

there was no dark cloud, there was no evil in their eyes. only waves of compassion. they whispered words of encouragement and coaxed me into a deep slumber. their lips moved against my ear, hot breath against skin. it felt like a warm cloud, a breathy sigh. i closed my eyes for the final time, accepting my chosen fate.

this fate, it might've taken me to a place i never had been, but i was willing to leave, for a face i had only seen a few minutes ago. i freed myself from this human body, and without it, i could drift to a permanent dreamland, where the fallen angel awaited me. or so they said they would .
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ 第十二: 天使的翅膀──── !! ′ )

Postby breezey   » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:30 pm

but a barrier from old works. dig around, perhaps you may find it elsewhere.
Last edited by breezey   on Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ 家里还有光──── !! ′ )

Postby breezey   » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:46 am

hello ! thank you for reading my writing , this is my take on writer's block and how i've felt these last months .
there's ink on my hands and ink on the floor, words and swirls fill this paper, but my mind is yet so blank and void of thought. i feel nothing. i could cry and jump up and dance around in the room littered with paper ripped by my hands like ribbons, but i would not feel the inspiration i need to finish. this faint feeling flutters like a butterfly, daring me to grab it. it's wings stained with ink blots, tears and fraying ends wreaking the poor thing. and it flies away, away from my open arms. my eyes leak ink, and my legs sway. where did the old me disappear to, and when would it come back? would i ever be the same again? would i see your face once more? but there was no answer, as the paper on the desk stayed void of words strewn into sentences, and said words— said gibberish merged into another inkblot on the page. the crisp white paper darkens, stained with the dull ache in my eyes, seeping into my head. nothing makes sense, and all resolve is gone. but these words on the paper have been nonsensical for too long. i've sat on this seat for too long. and maybe, one day i will finish my life's work with flourish, i'll end the never ending loop of dissatisfaction, and this ebb and flow of life will wash away and become anew. something different. not just words of prose that no longer flow or synonyms that differ enough from it's origin word.

this feeling of hope, i never want to let it go.
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ 第十三: 折纸──── !! ′ )

Postby breezey   » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:29 pm

but a barrier from old works. dig around, perhaps you may find it elsewhere.
Last edited by breezey   on Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ 第十四: 梦中梦──── !! ′ )

Postby breezey   » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:21 am

LUCID LUCID LUCID LUCID
    DREAMING SLEEPING WAKING SHAKING I AM ALIVE ALONE AND SECLUDED
    I LIE AWAKE IN BLINDING LIGHT
    YOUR EYES LAY DEAD FROM SINCE OUR FIGHT
    THREE WORDS BEFORE YOU STAND TO LEAVE
    AND NOW NO MORE CAN I PERCEIVE

LUCID LUCID LUCID LUCID
    DREAMING SLEEPING WAKING SHAMING I AM ALIVE AND YOU ARE EXCLUDED
    MY ARMS WON'T MOVE SO WHY CAN YOUR'S?
    I AM AWAKE — WHEN WILL THIS ALL BE THROUGH?
    YOUR FROSTED EYES LOOK DOWN ON ME
    BUT WHEN, OH WHEN, WILL I BREAK FREE

LUCID LUCID LUCID LUCID
    DREAMING SLEEPING WAKING SHAPING I AM ALIVE THIS POEM'S ALLUDED TO WHAT, WE SHALL NOT KNOW
    I START TO FALL AND THEN SCREAM LOUD
    "YOU ARE INSANE WITHOUT PROFOUND"
    YOU TURN BACK TO ME, NO NORMAL FROWN
    "'LEAST I'M NOT YOU, CHAINED WITH A CROWN."
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ 第十五: 圣战──── !! ′ )

Postby breezey   » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:00 pm

CRUS.ADE
    BLOODY NOSE, BLOODY FOES
    SEVEN THOUSAND MEN LIE AT YOUR TOES

VE.XZSKJ'VZUCN.ZAKNZXKQNZJHCBN
    JKZKJ.ZUKILCN.OZPKZPE.ZX.BEDVZVE.XZR.CN

TAKE WHAT YOU NEED TAKE IT FOR GRANTED
    LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH NO REGRETS LIVE IT LIVID
Last edited by breezey   on Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me